farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I got through reading most of the game. My Little one is acting up so this isn't complete. Here are some thoughts:

Looking back I realized that Avi was new. I think this may have been his first mini game.
OGML votes for him. Post 78 what did you find was scummie about avi. You never say. Why do you feel Spring was/is town? Post 138 you are talking about Jex's comment in regards to Mr. Green, but you just gave info away. I think a bit hypocritical in your comments. Post 152 you state you didn't think tt would try and buss his partner, but voted for Avi in the end saying he could be the werewolf.
Jester talks to him about votes and giving information instead of asking. No one seemed to notice he was a newbie. Post 93 why is asking for a vote count scummie or worthy of a vote? Jester has for a claim then realizes later that monster or human it didn't matter. Something about the whole lets claim oh I didn't know it didn't matter rubs me wrong.
Why springlullaby did you think Jester was touchy? post 48 votes avi for rubbing her wrong?
Jex post 42 please explain how jalathas was over-explaining a joke vote? Post 58 calls out avi and Jester, but claims there is nothing else to say. Post 112 claims she is unsure about the Avi votes and says OGML and tt are going after avi hard, but they were not the only ones.
deathguise/ abr - post 59 also calls Jester overdefensive. Albert would you agree with this post?
Everyone prodded offers nothing to the table. (blah)
Spring: Post 67 Where did Jex pull the inexperineced player card? Please show which post. Why is an FOS scummie? Post 72. I don't like this post completely. Calls jex out for calling out lack of posting then tells everyone to post. Really doesn't say anything.

Right now OMGL still stands out as well as spring or Jex. I don't believe Jester is scum and think I know what is role is, but won't say.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If I agree that who is overexplaining ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:28 am

or overdefensive ? Farside your posting makes my eyes feel like looking away or shutting down
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:39 am

Post by muffinhead »

So abr, who do u think is most scummy and why?
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:or overdefensive ? Farside your posting makes my eyes feel like looking away or shutting down
Post 59 from deathguise. Saying Jester was overdefensive. Would you agree? Most people seemed to think so as I did, but upon reread I think it was just a misunderstanding.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by The Jester »

Laptop died, Limited Access for a week until the new one arrives.

*sigh*
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by springlullaby »

farside22 wrote:Why springlullaby did you think Jester was touchy? post 48 votes avi for rubbing her wrong?
I don't remember.
Spring: Post 67 Where did Jex pull the inexperineced player card? Please show which post. Why is an FOS scummie? Post 72. I don't like this post completely. Calls jex out for calling out lack of posting then tells everyone to post. Really doesn't say anything.
Jex wrote:Hmm....well I haven't been in an online game before where there wasn't some random blow up between five people at the beginning of day one, therefore bringing us out of random voting slowly.
Seeing as how this game lacks that, I don't really know how to respond in order to move the game forward.
In reading through, the only bit of content at all that I see is the over defensiveness of the Jester in response to ashinav and the beginning of a bandwagon on ashinav. I guess what do other's think about these two? It's not much, but lets revive this game.
I didn't call jex out for calling out lack of posting alone, I called her out for prompting others people to post while she herself hadn't posted any real content yet.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2008 9:12 am

Post by springlullaby »

Mod: a round of prod please.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

yes a round prod. However i already requested prod for jex and ogml and still havnt responded.

I am still here but i hav given up on trying to get somewhere as nothing seems to happen.

Still think ogml is scum.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Where is your vote if you think OMGL is scum?
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by muffinhead »

mod
can we get a vote count please.

obvious u didnt read back, post 239
Show

Jennar
Jennar
Goon
Jennar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Jennar »

It was my kids birthday today, I will do a vote count and prod tomorrow.

-J
[url]http://www.House-Aedroud.com[/url]
Small site with Odd Mafia variants.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:07 am

{0.0}
/] ]
" "

O RLY?
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by The Jester »

New laptop here, re-reading or finding the state of mind I was in awhile ago.
Jennar
Jennar
Goon
Jennar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Jennar »

OhGodMyLife - (2) - Springlullaby, muffinhead

Prods going out.

-J
[url]http://www.House-Aedroud.com[/url]
Small site with Odd Mafia variants.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Was prodded, but still waiting on a few people to say something.

Spring do you still feel Jex play was scummie? Why all the focus on OMGL?
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Well what is there to say. Im glad all the prods finally went out but now we only have 4 days to decide on who we want to lynch.

Since i have entered the game i have become less sus of spring and farside however it is so difficult to find scum because half the people today havent contributed to scumhunting whatsoever. Since the days about the end i think we have to lynch ogml as hes the only one i dont like who has acutally posted. But i want to know from jester,jex and abr why none have u have made a contribution.

By force i will once again look over the game tomorrow as there is very minimal info from today.
Show

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Jex hasn't posted enough for me to form any strong impression, which in itself scummy, but no, no strong enough impression.

I already said why I think OMGL is scum.

Also, the silence from OMGL today comfort me further into that thought.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:Jex hasn't posted enough for me to form any strong impression, which in itself scummy, but no, no strong enough impression.

I already said why I think OMGL is scum.

Also, the silence from OMGL today comfort me further into that thought.
I'm in another game with Jex who just asked to be replaced. I'm sure we will here something here as well.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok i will post once i fully review the game. Straight off the first page i saw this from jester.
FoS: Clayman

Seriously, Clayman? That's not a human!
I mean i have played in a few and looked over many and in all of my days i have never seen an fos on the first page. Just seems like somthing a noob scum would do. But its when he changes to an insignificant fos that i really dont like.
I just like being different. You did remind me of something.

Change that to InsignificantFoS: Clayman I forget that his name shouldn't determine in anyway his role. Thanks!
Also the fact that avin had it in for jester and avin turned out town. I have to say
fos jester
as you would be the next scummiest after ogml but ill need a full re-read before i make a decision.
Show

The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 11:51 am

Post by The Jester »

How is a Random FoS turned Insignificant FoS scummy? Erg0, they mean the same thing. You don't like it when someone changes something to the same thing it was before, ergo not changing anything at all?

Avin didn't vote me, his last vote was on spring when lynched. How did he 'have it out for me'? Please show where he had it in for me.

So wait, if someone 'had it in for someone' meaning wants to lynch someone, and they come up town, the one they had suspicions on is automatically mafia? Odd.

I am confused by OGML's posting, and am debating if I should vote or not.

The "I am hating my play more and more" line gets to me.

Vote: OGML
Revealing information like that without majority consent seems very anti-town, and more pro-mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:Ok i will post once i fully review the game. Straight off the first page i saw this from jester.

I mean i have played in a few and looked over many and in all of my days i have never seen an fos on the first page. Just seems like somthing a noob scum would do. But its when he changes to an insignificant fos that i really dont like.

Change that to InsignificantFoS: Clayman I forget that his name shouldn't determine in anyway his role. Thanks!
Also the fact that avin had it in for jester and avin turned out town. I have to say
fos jester
as you would be the next scummiest after ogml but ill need a full re-read before i make a decision.
You should be reading everything in this game. I do not believe Jester is scum of course he could be a serial killer, but looking at the votes against TT I don't think Jester is the play.
We still need to hear more from everyone else in regards to the remaining players.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:03 am

Post by muffinhead »

The Jester wrote:How is a Random FoS turned Insignificant FoS scummy? Erg0, they mean the same thing. You don't like it when someone changes something to the same thing it was before, ergo not changing anything at all?

Avin didn't vote me, his last vote was on spring when lynched. How did he 'have it out for me'? Please show where he had it in for me.
Wel let me ask you this question. What sort of townie does an fos on day 1? that is backing off, then to back off even further you go to an insignificant fos. Now I have never used an insignificant fos because its pointless.

When I said he had it out for you it was on page 2 and those first 2 pages were the only pages i read. I have read a bit more but i have school now and dont have time to explain so ill do that disafternoon..
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:
muffinhead wrote:Ok i will post once i fully review the game. Straight off the first page i saw this from jester.

fos jester
You should be reading everything in this game. I do not believe Jester is scum of course he could be a serial killer, but looking at the votes against TT I don't think Jester is the play.
We still need to hear more from everyone else in regards to the remaining players.
Ok i am back and no one has posted since which is typical. Ok first up farside can u further explain how jester voting tank doesnt make him scum but possibly sk? Also when u said the below quote did u think that jester was sk?
I don't believe Jester is scum and think I know what is role is, but won't say.
Also you have been here most of day 3 yet i havnt seen a vote from you. Who do you think is most scummiest and why

Now I dont think jester is sk but could be scum purly based on ths quote
Wow, I looked back at the first page and realized that it's not Humans Vs. Monsters...for some reason I thought that.
Anyways i have just completed a read over of the game. I still think ogml is the way to go because
1- Day 1 he had a poor case against avin considering avin was town.
2- His continuous on and off votes on day 2
3-His Oponion changes on day 3 as they were my orginal reasons for voting him. Also the fact that he hasnt responded since and explained himself.

However We really cant make a definate call based on the fact that jex, and abr havnt contributed anything to day 3 whatsoever so i definatly have an eye on both of them. If either of them are townies then they have let the town down. Also i have seen not much contribution off jester and ogml recently. Also the fact we have left it to the last minute doesnt help either.

Well what can i say. 2 pages in a fortnight is horribly slow, so lets hope to get a move on with this game day 4.
Show

The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Post by The Jester »

muffinhead wrote:
The Jester wrote:How is a Random FoS turned Insignificant FoS scummy? Erg0, they mean the same thing. You don't like it when someone changes something to the same thing it was before, ergo not changing anything at all?

Wel let me ask you this question. What sort of townie does an fos on day 1? that is backing off, then to back off even further you go to an insignificant fos. Now I have never used an insignificant fos because its pointless.

When I said he had it out for you it was on page 2 and those first 2 pages were the only pages i read. I have read a bit more but i have school now and dont have time to explain so ill do that disafternoon..
What sort of question is that? Anyone can FoS. What's the difference between a random vote vs. a random fos? Also, I already explained that a random fos is the same as an insignificant fos. FoS in itself is pointless, because it's not a vote, and votes are more solid. So I see not where you are trying to go.

Why do you think that anyone who votes for someone who later comes up town is mafia? Also, why do you think anyone that someone was after who came up town, that anyone that person thought was mafia, is mafia? It makes no sense, whatsoever.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”