Jennar
Goon
Jennar
Goon
Goon

Mini 571 - Movie Mafia - (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Jennar »

All Players pleases send me a PM with the top five choices for their roles. The order will be first come first served. After all roles have been decided players will be labeled as League (town), Evil (Mafia) or Werewolf (SK).

Each phase will last approximately 3 Weeks though extensions may be made due to holidays.

Each player may cast one vote though they may recast and move their vote at will. Vote syntax is
Vote: Player
. Votes not made in this fashion will not be counted. I will update vote counts at the top of every page and before each phase change.

Roles may be claimed and revealed as players see fit though you may not quote PM's from me. Doing so will result in an instant mod kill.

The game is intended to be fun so please be active during each phase. Inactive players will be replaced.

Lynches suffer a requirement of simple majority. If a simple majority can not be reached by the dead line then no lynch will take place.

I give no guarantees for alignment for a role with the exception of Mr. Green. Mr. Green is always town. All other alignments are up in the air for any role.

Night Kill immunity extends until there are no other targets for a night kill (with the exception of members of your own faction).

If you have any question please feel free to ask.
Current Players 4 wrote: Muffinhead
( replacing Jalathas)

springlullaby
farside22
(replacing clayman)

Albert B. Rampage
(replacing Deathguise)
Dead Players 8 wrote: thinktank - Evil - Lynched Day 1
Greasy Spot - League - Killed Night 1
Avinashv - League - Lynched Day 2
Justin Playfair
(replacing Ration)
- League - Killed Night 2
dahil1
(replacing the_cat_herder)
- League - Killed Night 2
OhGodMyLife - League - Lynched Day 3
The Jester - League - Killed Night 3
Harvey Pew
(replacing Jex)
- League - Lynched Day 4

-Geoff
Last edited by Jennar on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:06 am, edited 22 times in total.
[url]http://www.House-Aedroud.com[/url]
Small site with Odd Mafia variants.
Jennar
Jennar
Goon
Jennar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Jennar »

Roles List=

Ihmotep - Monster

You are the Egyptian priest Ihmotep. The first time you are killed you are returned to life as the Mummy. If you are killed during the day you gain the ability to kill during the night phase, your kill however must target a person who voted you to your death. If you are killed during Night you become invulnerable to night kills from then on (unless burned with Incendiary Grenades from Van Helsing.

Vladislaus Dracula - Monster

You are the vampire Dracula. You are immune to night kills (unless targeted by Van Helsing with a stake) and will know of each person that targets you during the night phase.

Van Helsing - Human

You are the great Van Helsing. During each night you may target a person and use one of your weapons on them. Silver Bullets – Will kill a werewolf. Wooden Stake – Will kill a Vampire. Incendiary Grenades – Will kill the Mummy. Humans targeted with these weapons will die regardless of role.

Frekensteins Monster - Monster

You are the grave abomination cobbled together by corpse parts. Upon each players death you will be told what role they had. Twice per game you may choose to absorb the abilities of a dead human player during Night.

Eric Draven – Human/Monster

You are Eric Draven and are in love with (Player name) Shelly Webster. You may talk with this player during any time of the game. If Shelly is killed you will die as well and return to life and a human player will be labeled as your Crow. If Shelly died as a day lynch you will gain a night kill ability that may only target players responsible for her lynch. If she is killed at night you will learn the roles of those responsible for her death. Once returned to life you are immune to all kill abilities though you die immediately if your Crow dies.

Shelly Webster – Human

You are Shelly Webster and are in love with (Player Name) Eric Draven. You may talk with this player freely any time of the game. During each night phase you may target a player and choose to Track (See who they target) or Watch (See who targets them). If Eric Draven is killed you die immediately in a fit of grief.

Gregoire de Fronsac - Human

You are the Kings Gardener. Each night you may target a player and either Track (Watch who they target), Trap (Stop them from using abilities during Night), or Illustrate (Discern if they are human or monster). If you trap the Beast/Werewolf that player is immediately killed (this death may not be averted as that player is promptly stuffed and placed on display).

Jack Sparrow – Human

You are Captain Jack Sparrow. During day you may send a message to the narrator to place a secret vote on a lynch target, the secret vote does not have to be the same as your public vote and may be changed as many times as you like, the vote shows up on the count as “Jack Sparrow”. During night you may use your compass to name a role. You will be told who that role voted for during the previous day.

Lucien – Monster

You are the ancient and powerful werewolf Lucien. Unlike your more feral counterpart The Beast you are able to control your rage. You are immune to night kills (unless shot with Silver Bullets by Van Helsing) and all actions performed by the Werewolf, always appear human to Gregoire de Fronsac, and are immune to Lillie Langtry. During night you may target a player and Watch (See who targets them).

Lillie Langtry – Monster

You are the persuasive Vampire Lillie Langtry. During night you may target a player and Seduce (Stop them from performing night actions) or Persuade (Name two players that the target may not vote for on the next day).

Mr. Green - Human

You are Mr. Green and you didn’t do it. The problem is no one believes you. Each day you may message the narrator to cast a secret lynch vote. Your public vote never counts towards a lynch. Anytime the game is tied in the number of remaining players between the League and Evil you will immediately kill a member of the Evil group.

Daniel Ocean - Human

You are the criminal master mind Daniel Ocean. During each night you may choose to target a player and perform one of the following: Steal (Intercept any information that person would have received that night), or Con (Select a second target, the first player targets the second with their action instead.).

Indiana Jones - Human

You are the Nazi whooping Archaeologist. During night you may target a player and Search (check the grave of a dead player, determining their role and cause of death.) or you may Defend ( Killing any player who targets you with a kill action, this does not prevent your death.)
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:18 am

Post by avinashv »

/confirm
the_cat_herder
the_cat_herder
Townie
the_cat_herder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:20 am

Post by the_cat_herder »

/confirm
Help my city
http://thecatherder.myminicity.com/
Deathguise
Deathguise
Townie
Deathguise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Deathguise »

Confirmation.
Ration
Ration
Goon
Ration
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Ration »

firm
HAPPY 420!
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:35 am

Post by thinktank »

/confirm
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:35 am

Post by springlullaby »

/confirming

Vote: clayman

Hi clayman :)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:37 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

/confirm
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Jex »

/confirm
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

/confirm
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:55 am

Post by The Jester »

/Confirmation.

What would Steven say about this game I wonder...
Jalathas
Jalathas
Townie
Jalathas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by Jalathas »

Confirming is good.
Show
[i]Thus is our treaty written; thus is agreement made.
Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
What was asked is given; the price is paid.[/i]

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
clayman
clayman
Townie
clayman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by clayman »

/confirm
Jennar
Jennar
Goon
Jennar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Jennar »

Verbal Kent stood in the hall of the grand mansion looking over the two dead bodies that lie on the floor. Both were dressed in renaissance clothes with pools of crimson flowing around them. The other guests gathered around them looking over the corpses in wide eyed astonishment. None of them knew why they were here only that they had each been invited to this mansion to discuss matters of import for defending the world from Evil. Verbal bent down and pressed the fingers of his one good hand against the neck of the corpse. Despite the lake of blood that now surrounded the bodies the cripple felt compelled to verify their demise.

"Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead." His voice cracked slightly through the nervous air.

"And you had to check their fraking pulse to know that? " The blond woman took a long drink off the beer bottle in her hand followed be reinserting the cigar in her mouth. "I figured the continuously growing pool of blood around their bodies would have given it away."

Verbal stood up once more keeping the weight off his crippled foot as he walked slowly around the bodies. "Well seeing that not every one here is exactly...normal." His one good hand motioning to to the hulking mass of stitched corpse parts that lumbered in the far corner of the room. He could almost swear he saw the construct lick his lips at the thought of adding their 'parts' to his own. "I thought it was best to make sure."

"You think the corpse collage over there has a fraking pulse? Starbuck looked each and every single guest in the eye before continuing. "We'll its obvious that one of you guys killed them so we best go about finding out who did."

"One of us?" Verbal stopped his pacing and looked her over once. "When did you become innocent? You could have killed them as easily as any of us."

"I couldn't have done it, I was fraking the suit when we got here." Amidst the crowd Mr. Green adjusted his tie.

"Oh well then we should go about finding the culprit and in true democratic fashion it will be majority rules."

Day One has begun. Day one ends on March 23rd noon-ish.

With Twelve alive it will be Seven to Lynch.

-Geoff
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:40 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Ok so the 2 dead were not 2 players just a pre-story.

Vote: Lillie Langtry – Monster
Jennar
Jennar
Goon
Jennar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Jennar »

Just a clarification, you vote for player not the role just as in a normal mafia game.

-Geoff
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:10 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote: Jex
for tempting me to the dark side with candy
Jalathas
Jalathas
Townie
Jalathas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Jalathas »

Vote: Greasy Spot

For not understanding the rules.
Show
[i]Thus is our treaty written; thus is agreement made.
Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
What was asked is given; the price is paid.[/i]

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:57 am

Post by thinktank »

vote: Deathguise

Because no one likes Death and no one likes Guises.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:15 am

Post by avinashv »

The fact that some of the roles aren't guaranteed to be town or not is going to make this crazy.

Vote: the_cat_herder
because I prefer dogs.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:28 am

Post by The Jester »

FoS: Clayman

Seriously, Clayman? That's not a human!
Deathguise
Deathguise
Townie
Deathguise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:22 am

Post by Deathguise »

Vote:Jalathas

For signing up mere days before me.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The Jester wrote:
FoS: Clayman

Seriously, Clayman? That's not a human!
An FoS? Seriously? Are you afraid of having a voting record?
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by The Jester »

Yes. Yes, seriously. Nope. I just like being different. You did remind me of something.

Change that to
InsignificantFoS: Clayman
I forget that his name shouldn't determine in anyway his role. Thanks!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”