Mini #556 - The Most Excellent People Ever - Called.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Vote: The Jester

He is so not a most excellent person ever! Thus he must be scum!
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Korlash »

Come on guys, we get the jester out early and then we dont have to worry about him! =D

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Korlash »

Hey now... No speculating on the Nk... thats directing the scum!
FoS: Panzer

You think I'm funny? ;_; means so much to me....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by Korlash »

Jester wrote:For trying to lynch the jester, and I'm sure he would lynch "Town" too.
Are you implying your not town here then? :P Thats not very excellent there...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by Korlash »

>.> Oh... my bad...

Well...

<.<

You may have won this time Mr. Guy... But You will also win the war!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:18 am

Post by Korlash »

Nope.. you have to spend the rest of the game with me! ha ha ha..

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Korlash »

I would be careful about what you lie about. Even at this random joke stage.

On a less serious note...

FoS: Panzer
for all his arguable rolefishing! Also i think he's still upset at me for being so much better at stuff! Grudes are bad you know :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

wow... Man I think we are trying to set a record here.
Someone I'm too lazy to check how to spell the stupid name wrote:Unvote, Vote Korlash

Claim or die.
ha ha ha ha... ahhhh... your funny... Me calim? ha ha ha ha...

Jester wrote:From the looks of things he seems to direct attention at himself if he's Town, and he isn't doing that now. There were no dice, so his vote on me was hardly random. He has an agenda. For this, I feel a vote is in order to apply pressure, as Town he shouldn't worry, but if he is mafia, than he will crack.
Wow... If I didn't know the way you played as scum I would think yoru town now. But Your not. weird... Means my vote sticks.

First off, how am I not directing attention at myself? What? Seriously I'm at L-1 on page 2. Not directing attention to myself is the most town thing I can do right now. Besides caliming at least. But thats not gunna happen. Not for these diots.

Lastly... Agenda? The only person with any sort of agenda here is Panzer. (He has total reason to be too. Have you ever tried playign a full game with me? XD)

Who the hell uses dice? They are completly worhless and force you to double post to use. Trying to turn a random vote into somethign more... thats a new low for you there buster! Your trying to be me here ain't ya? lol

Tsk tsk. Putting me at L-2 should at least qualify for a good reason. But alas you have none.

And Ranger... Man... I hav no idea what to think of that one. Don't think your scum... but... damn... Harsh man...

Ok Current scum = Jester. Somehow I have convinsed him I'm a great scum hunter. His attitude is too serious for him to be town, especially this early. Besides hes more of a hammering guy then a voter as town. Another thing is or course the speed of the wagon hitting L-1 and he doesn't even flinch.

maybe scum = UltimaAvalon. Don't know how many tells it takes before random fun becomes look at that guy, hes scum, but I stopped at two. The self vote thing even I've done before, and the lie about my claim, while could be argued to be in jest and all fun and games, did lead to the fourth vote and that stupid "claim or die." So, while arguably town bandwagoning, he spiraled it way further then his own vote. His attitude... well... Not necessarily a tell...

I'm fairly certain most of the scum are on me already hoping a town will hammer. Personally I think we lynch the jester today and check out UA, Ranger, and Urza tomorrow.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by Korlash »

Dont even try to WIFOM with "If I were scum."

town plain and simple, shouldn't lynch me. I mean there is no basis other then the arguable "i don't want to be in the endgame with him cause I'm a bad player and can't read Korlash cause hes just that amazing!"

Heres a little WIFOM: If you were town, wouldn't you jump off the wagon after seeing how fast it went? How about if you were town, wouldn't you question why no one but you has any reason what so ever for voting me? Wouldn't you, if town of course, havea good reason for havign me at L-1 other then "Oh, he looks like he is not drawing attention to himself..." ?

Hmmm? Also don't fakeclaim L in this game here Jester... it can be misconstrued!

Cake is a lie!!!!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

Hey I'm number 6! And... I'm green... wtf... Why do they get a penalty for that?

UA is a very bad crooked and dirty ref! lynch him! (after Jester that is)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Korlash »

And here I thought you just didn't like me! <3

@ Urza: All short day ones and anything that hinders discussion (Distractions, giant fluffy WoWs, spam, personal attacks, etc) is bad for town. As Who 9starting to like this guy btw) put it, randomly lynching someone gives you a *hypothetical best situation* 1 in 3 shot of hitting scum, and about the same odds of hiting a pro town power role. ***** You then have to factor in that in order for such a lynch to occur it must either be started or fueled *If not both* by scum. And any bandwagon run by scum is bad for town. In closeing, any lynch right now = crazy. Disscussion = Awesome. Korlash = crazy awesome!!!!!

@ Panzer: I think Urza want's me lynched becuase he is jelous of how awesome I am! I mean I can regenerate for 1B! eh wants me out of the way before I build up too much of a mana pool... And yeahI do feel kinda lame after typing all that out...

***** Based on past mini experiences. Ratios are in no way attributing to this specific game, but a more general example for some minis.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:36 am

Post by Korlash »

EBWOF: Should read in shorthand:

As Who put it, Lynching randomly and hoping to get lucky gives us bad odds... etc...

Forgot to mention the luck thing which is the whole reason to allude to Who, and as I hate all forms of misquotes... This post was born....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Korlash »

Man this site has a lot of magic "fans" eh...
UA wrote:So? You want discussion, then say things. We'll go back to lynching for little to know reason, besides those already stated by smart people like UltimaAvalon and Panzerkitty
... Define smart, what reasons, and who are you to talk for Panzer?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Korlash »

Urza wrote:That is a strawman. I never asked you
That is not a strawman... That's the truth. Don't say stupid things and not excpect people to jump on it. And saying stuff like "I never asked you" jsut gives you that dumb aggressive persona that really doen't help us in any way.

after reading the rest of your post I think I know what happened. I mistakingly thought you were an intellegent person and held it against you for being stupid. Sorry about that. Heres a shiny red ball you can play with!

Random stage? Jester you claim to be more serious yet you think L-2 is random? Bad... bad... *kicks*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #64 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by Korlash »

I think I made that clear enough. Do you like stating the obvious? Or are you planing on contributing anytime soon?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #67 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by Korlash »

interesting, so you think limiting disscussion and no disscussion are that different?

When you limit disscussion in anyway you are factoring out something. Such as, say you limit disscussion to two players. Why this person is scummy and why that person is scummy. And for the entire day you only talk about them, guess what, 10 players just got off the hook.

Lets take this example. We end the day on page 2.(The page you said it on) tomorrow we now have 0 of anythign to go on. If i turn out scum guess what, there are absolutly no pairings you can link to gether. What abotu night kills? you cant tell who did what, you cant even speculate. Cops and docs have nothign to go on. A vig is worthless. night talkers cannot find their partners. Vanillas have nothign to annalize. Scum get a free lynch, kill, and day pass.

how about answering me why you think short days are good for town? How about answering me why I should be lynched?

Oh I like this one, how about answering me why, in this example, someone obviously misunderstood your question and instead of either rephrasing the question, or trying to put it in easier to read terms, you fill the thread up with confusing, wrong, and jsut plain dumb posts and excpect other people to know what your trying to say?

Urza wrote:I think I have contributed far more than you have.
you've distracted the town, fueled a random pag two lynch wagon, created a hostile persona on page 3, confused others and held them accountable for your stupidity, and more or less have shown complete anti-town behavior.

jester wrote:I fake-claimed Intelligent, that's all?
??? What is with you people and your mumbling. Thats all what? Who are you talking to here? In responce to what? my post 62? How is that an excuse for your L-2 vote? Don't post for the sake of posting and ignore everything people have mentioned about you.

As far as I see it between UA, Urza, and Jester I doubt they are all scum. At least one has to be intentionally screwing up the game just for fun, another is probably just stupid, and I'm fairly certain Jester is scum. But wasting our time dealing with them isn't going to help us.

i don't know what good ignoring them will do but I think focusing on Ranger is in fact the best move right now. Like i said, Jester= most likely scum so i'll leave my vote but I add my name to the list of people that want him to speak.

oh and just for S&Gs...
urza wrote:Why the fuck are you not lynched yet?
Are you even trying to appear town, or do you not get the fact scum need to hide in these games?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by Korlash »

You were the last person I woulda expected to say that... well... you and Panzer... but still... is... is it the end of the world already? >.> <.< Crap crap crap need my tin foil hat!!!!!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

hey, anyone else wondering why all of us still alive? seems odd N0 ended without a single death. You don't think this is some weird scum = cult thing do you? seems like the type of thing unexcellent people would do....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #73 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

... Goose Egg means 0 dude...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #75 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Korlash »

... hey I'll vote no lynch if someone promises me Urza will be Nked...

The sad part is... Half of me isn't kidding there...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #77 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Korlash »

rake rake rake

shovel shovel shovel

Sorry thought we were doing sames and opposites for a moment...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #79 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Korlash »

Panzer is too, why you asking the one already on me? SHouldn't you be trying to get new votes instead of trying to get the same person to vote twice?

Also I'm always up for a war with the buttcaps... what? Phannypacks... whatever they call themselves nowadays...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #113 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Korlash »

For someone who says it wants to limit discussion you sure talk a lot.

Also I'm fairly confident in my read on Jester. If lynhing right now was a good idea, it would be him.

However I second the prods thing. We need more people talking...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #119 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

here we go again...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #121 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

shouldn't you be asking Who that? Oh wait, thats right your somehow fully interested in me today. I know I'm that awsome but I'm afraid all your advances aren't going to get you anywhere.

You might have better luck with... Well... God I wouldn't condemn anyone to that fate... jeeze...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #136 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:19 am

Post by Korlash »

Ouch... to be called stupid by an idiot... harsh... tsk tsk and here I was just planning on ignoring it.
Jester wrote:Than as he said, use the bandwagon information with the alignment of who was lynched to discuss things.
This makes almost as much sense as stabbing your eye with a fork....

Who wrote:i dont quite understand the reasoning behind this. people are not more or less likely to be scum based upon your respect or lack thereof.
There is no reasoning with Urza. It is all about making the game suck as much as possible. I just try to ignore everythign It says and jsut let a vig take care of it tonghit.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #140 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Korlash »

I woudl guess the four to be, maybe Ranger... UA for sure... maybe you... hmm no idea who the fourth would be...

Also don't mind jester. hes pissed i outed him this early. It's a record on my part. but no worries, he wont be around too much longer.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #146 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

Urza wrote:I picked Korlash because he accumulated a lot of votes quickly, and he's also a bad player. It could have been anyone, really, even me, although I would disagree with that from my own perspective.
I will say... that to my recolection... you might actually be the first person to call me a "bad player"... Although it probably happened at some point and I jsut don't remember it... I almost want to ask what makes me a "bad player" but then again I also don't care what you think... Hmmm...

Your not someone I got killed before are you?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #150 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Korlash »

ABR was a guess for who Urza was... he was like... 5th on my list... >.> hot? cold?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #152 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

yeah that criptic "do you even know who I am" thing sent me for a loop. Who else did I piss off... Quag? Adel? No shes too smart... MoS? ha ha ha ha... ahhh... yeah right...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #154 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by Korlash »

I had 2 random votes... you can want me lynched all you want but at least be honest about stuff.

And why do you not think Im a strong player? because I have only won half of the games Ive played? becuase you played with me before where i messed up? Did I do something in this thread that screamed idiot? ok i know I did that at least 8 times...

<.<

>.>

Still i wouldnt call me a weak player...

scot? JD? i think those two wold think Im a weak player...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #159 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Korlash »

Thats actually not a bad question. If this bandwagon or lynch actually outed scum in some way I guess it would be worth the insults. But I mean you gotta admit, senslessly trying to lynch someone with sudden unprovoked personal attacks doesn't scream "I do not actually dislike you, at all."

The sad thing is I'm actually enjoying this game so far. ><

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #160 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

urza wrote:I did get one gem this d1 in that I think the jester is town, but those are rare.
wooo... hold up a second... You may think I'm a bad player but I know Jester better then anyone on this site. unless he purposely changed his style up 100%, which would actually point to him having discussed N0 with someone who told him to do it, hes not town.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #162 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Korlash »

interesting...

You do know that your plan has a lot better chance of working if you switch to a player everyone else is voting...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #164 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Korlash »

... um... whats to explain. I know how he plays. he never hops on a wagon this early with the intent to lynch unless he is scum. He only acts as "protown" as he did with that whole even odd thing when he thinks someone is on to him. His comments are a little to jerkish for him, so I think someone told him to act a bit more agressive.

All in all, with my years of experience on who he is, both in RL and online, I would say he is most likely scum in this game.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #166 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Korlash »

I doubt it. He's kinda bent on the whole, "Korlash is some kinda of stupid bad player who needs to die even though he is town!" thing...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #169 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Post by Korlash »

Oh so sorry, I thought this was a game of mafia with multiple people. Didn't know it was Panzer v. Urza time. i'll just tell the other nice people to go home so the two of you can be alone... to do... whatever the hell you two do alone.

UA... You should make yourself useful and go get me ice cream... but no sprinkles... For every sprinkle I find... I shall kill you!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #173 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

How about the fact your scum? :P

The argument isn't about how long day one needs to stretch out, it about wanting the lynch to happen "without any discussion." As Cave put it, you should have some discussion for day two. People wanting to lynch 3... kinda trying to halt that discssion you know.

Jester, how can you say Cave has a point and yet still be voting me along with urza under the reasoning, "lynch first, discuss later."?

And as for the excellent part, you have to remember there are losers and dickheads amoung us, and if your excellent to them they get a bloated ego. And trust me, you give a dickhead a bloated ego and it wont be long until this site is full of flaming posts, worthless polls, posters of obscure people doing blurry things to donkeys... not a pretty site. My suggestion, we lynch the scum. Then have vigs take care of it tonight.

In conclussion... Jester = scum... And it's not so much that I want to kill him, it's just, I want him not to be alive anymore.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #178 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:27 am

Post by Korlash »

Hey, day one stuff is very helpful endgame. Not odd at all thinking about how unhelpful a short day one will be come LYLO.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #180 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

As far as I can tell Ranger is AWOL here.

As for answering a question at jester, go ahead. I still excpect him to answer it. In fact, you answering it could be the start of a pairing once he turns up scum. ok... "if" he turns up scum... /ego

Now correct me if Im wrong... but... your putting... what.. 4th vote on me? (Need vote count btw.. wtf) With the reasoning... "My vote has a bad reason behind it" Is that right?

Lets count the worthless votes right now: Urza, Jester, Ranger, Panzer, and myself. No one can seem to find a good enough reason for anything. (hence why your reason is worthless to, as it applies to almost everyone)

In fact, your most likely just tryingto find an excuse to o on my wagon. Be it your scum and think my lynch could happen now, or more likely your town and are tired of the crap going on in this thead.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #182 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:40 am

Post by Korlash »

Dude if you had left your "random" vote on me, and posted before i was lynched, you would not have skid by it pressureless. In fact you would have been under even more. Don't lose your cool at me when your the one being stupid here.

As for legitimately thinking I'm scum... Good luck with that! Shouldnt be too hard to convince hald these guys. Hell I'd vote me (Not self vote, but I'm hoping you smart people get the annalogy here) just to get rid of me early. But hey, towns loss I guess.

panzer wrote:And by your logic, you and Urza are scummates that have set a new bar for distancing.l
Hows that now? I would be surprised If I logically put me and Urza together...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #184 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

Not really. You throw a handful of the wrong people together and someone will do something dumb that throws us off track.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #186 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 am

Post by Korlash »

Sure, but would you take that risk? What if no one hammered? I mean not all the town can be as stupid as the scum think they are. I mean someone would have noticed the random vote then lurk thing if the wagon lasted too long. Plus by taking it off you look "better" in the eyes of the town.

As for the me and Urza thing, no point in arguing what I said earlier. If you feel you can make a case for us to be partners be my guest, it's a bit different between us then you and jester though. You and Jester are... unlinked already. So by you aswering his question it's like you randomly reaching out to him. While me and Urza... well... we're at war for some reason. So me answering his question is jsut one more thing we've done to each other. Hell I don't mind dying if it means he gets NKed, but i won't stand a me and him partnership. I would hammer myself if that was the case.

On a more important note, do you still think the "reaching" excuse you gave for voting me(More accuratly confirming your vote) stands after I explained it in post 180? Also about your orriginal vote, you voted me because I had my vote on Jester for reasons you didn't like. Why do you care about him? Isn't this more of the Jester/you partnership I mentioned before and you used as an example. Are you trying to turn my logic against me becuase you know I was right and so you think using correct logic against me would get me lynched? :P

and last but not least...
MOD
Vote count plz?!?!?!?!?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #192 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

That is music to my ears... I could dance!

Victory was mine Urza... *laughs*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #195 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:38 am

Post by Korlash »

Wait I have a shit reason for voting? O.o JUST ME? What game have you been in. I mean take my shit reason, put it next to rangers... And you think I'm worse? geeze...

And man... What did I do to piss off TSQ... hmmm... Hell I dont think I ever played a game with him.. Interesting...

Also what the hell is NAR? And how is that a better reason to vote then what I have?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #196 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Korlash »

EBIFLI: And how is having meta experience on a guy crap logic? I mean I know this guy better then I know my own brothers... wherever they are... i think one of them got married... Seriously. if I didn't get pissed off everytime I read this thread over one of you assholes perhaps I could calm down enough to make a full case. As it stands my vote stays becaue while he has been one of the more active people he has contributed almost nothing to anything.

As far as I go... Eh I don't feel like claiming. Do what you want. start the game being one power role down and going into day 2 with crap to look back on.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #199 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Korlash »

;P You noticed that too eh?

under normal cercumstances i wouldn't mind claiming just to end the stupidity of this wagon. but I'm not really worried about a lynch happening any time soon. I'm more worried about us wasting all this time bickering.

Changing the topic...

@ Cave: I think Panzer knows he didn't unvote and was doing it to judge my reacton. My personal feelings on him and his love buddies aside I think hes too good a player to do the same crap the other's have been. I could be wrong though, as it appears I am a useless bad player who knows nothing.

@ Panzer: All personal feelings aside. What about my experience with Jester do you not trust? If you were in a game with a guy you've known half your life would you think you had a slight better ability to read him then someone else?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #201 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by Korlash »

It is suppose to signify a really long pause. Indication confusion as to jester's action. (or that is how I took it)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #203 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:09 am

Post by Korlash »

Ahh... See we can be friends here =D

As for my case on jester I will put it together today. Realize I have been a bit preoccupied with... current matters lately... <.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #206 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok sorry about the delay, I needed sleep.

Did a read up on Jester. Other then my gut feeling and knowledge about him there isn't much to go on.

However...

jester wrote:Vote: Korlash

From the looks of things he seems to direct attention at himself if he's Town, and he isn't doing that now. There were no dice, so his vote on me was hardly random. He has an agenda. For this, I feel a vote is in order to apply pressure, as Town he shouldn't worry, but if he is mafia, than he will crack.
He says he is voting me to pressure me.

I get to L-1, this is not pressure this is lynch. How does jester respond to this?
jester wrote:I'm afraid it's not even close to the record I set.

I got myself lynched in a game Day 1 as soon as it started in exactly 2 hours and 57 minutes on the dot. There were 8 people, taking 5 to lynch. Not sure what the ratio would be but yeah, shortest day I've seen. Total Posts: 10. Not counting the first two posts by the Mod, or the last post ending the day. Crazy stuff.
He completely ignores the fact no vote on me has any meaning behind it, he talks about a past game, and he leaves his vote on.

Perhaps I'm biased here because it was me he was voting, but his vote was obviously not a town orriented pressure vote seeing as how he didn't see the need to stop me from getting lynched.

Not a lot but I still think it is worth my vote.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #211 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

jester wrote:Add that others are voting Korlash with reasons besides my own.
/laugh twice. 1 becuase you think you even have a reason, and two because out of everyone on me only one person has any "good" reason ;P keep trying man you'll get me someday... scum...

@Than: Why even claim?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #214 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:29 am

Post by Korlash »

Why? "Excellent" does not imply non-fictional. Nor does it imply "good guy." Nor does it imply "alive."

I myself excpect certain great names to be in here, a couple from well known animes, shows, and movies. Along with real life people. Look at the storyline intro, K Fed= Not Fictional, Ivan Ooze= Fictional

So red flag there Who, Five yard penalty, repeat day 1!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #216 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:01 am

Post by Korlash »

Sure you do. But a statement where you say anyone who got a pm from the mod of a fictional character is more suspicious then a non-fictional role makes me pretty suspicious in your lines of thinking.

As you said, I retain the right to be suspicious for any reason I choose. And i personally think my reason is at least as "good" as yours. =D

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #219 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:14 am

Post by Korlash »

well... can you real call Ivan a people? I mean... more like... humanoid... But yes, i do believe your on to something there.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #236 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Korlash »

Llyod wrote:While the same logic doesn't directly apply to this game, it's along similar meta-gaming lines that Urza was trying to get Korlash lynched earlier...at least that's what I got out of the posts in this game.
*looks up from his Urza sucks posters* what? Someone mention my name?
Lloyd wrote:Suppose the chances are 25% of randomly lynching scum, and 75% of lynching scum...
Speelcheck aisle 9?

My vote still stands until Jester tris explaining his scummy voteing behavior.

I know it's not much of a post but i hate not having one for too long. Oh well deal with it.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #238 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Korlash »

if there is 25% cahcne of lynchign scum and 75% chance of lynching scum then thats 100% chance of lynching scum... Which is impossible... Unless I'm misunderstanding what he said...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #245 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:38 am

Post by Korlash »

Hey jester, Low posting, low content is worse! Why don't you say more then "This is bad!" about something? How about defending your "pressure" vote too. Hell I find your vote just as damning as Rangers.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #247 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Korlash »

ok how about post 243... You say caliming is bad, low content posts are bad, and you *apparently* try to explain yoru stupid vote without any reference or whatever. Meaning the entire post was worthless.

Now back to you. Your orriginal vote on me, you say "pressure" yet you held off unvoting even while I was at L-1. Explain it this time.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #249 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by Korlash »

man, your worse then stupid Urza.

Look you don't say something like:
Jest wrote:Mostly pressure, and for seeing a certain reaction towards it.
Without some reference. Like, My reason for my vote is: or @Korlash: the answer to your question is... or perhaps a quote. Hence reference.

And then going around saying crap like "Than claiming is bad" is stupid and worthless. Everyone else has already commented on it, your only saying it to appear to be in the disscussion and trying to appear townish. Why don't you say something worthwhile instead of just repeating what everyone else did?

And how in the hell do you think L-1 is in anyway related to pressure? With how short a time I had between L-4 and L-1, I doubt anyone Scum or Town would have reacted in anyway differently then what people would classify as "desperation." Can you honestly expect me to believe your vote was for pressure? Not going to happen scum.

And how about a few less stupid insults of yours, and more useful crap. We have enough jackasses in this game already.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #253 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Korlash »

Dude stop using the word you. It's hard to know who the hell your talking to. unless all that was directed at Who that is.

Also who the hell thinks claiming on page 2 is what "most people think"? Seriously.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #255 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Korlash »

interesting choice of words. 2:3 chance your scum now UA. Makes you the second best lynch!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #258 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:22 am

Post by Korlash »

@ Cave: It was a joke dude. Trying to be funny by saying he was either vig, sk, or mafia. Trust me I'm the last guy to think the word kill is in any way a reason to lynch.

Than has been... gone from a couple of games Im in for a while so it's not like it's jsut this game.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #263 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:17 am

Post by Korlash »

I'm still down with a jester lynch...

Seems we are at a stand still... Any of you not so talky people wana give input on the three or so top vote getters?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #269 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:21 am

Post by Korlash »

I demand more mod activity... >.>

none the less, I do feel most, if not all, of panzer's votes have had some actual basis behind them. Ranger, me(2nd time), jester... all had good vote reasons. His vote on you I didn;t think had a good reason but he has explained it in the past few posts. I like it but it gives me a sick paranoid feeling that you two are scum together that have just up and started bussing each other.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #292 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by Korlash »

How does having an avatar from a series that has a kira in it mean jester will automatically know when your joking? That seems a bit idiotic. hell joke calims in general are idiotic.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #296 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by Korlash »

A lot of people brought it up. In fact there was specualtaion about 6 or different Kiras you could be. Now if you had said Light...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #302 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Korlash »

Jester wrote: "FoS: Than For using reasons that well don't hold water. Kira? Really? Does anyone think we'd have a Jester? I think Than might be Jester, because if he means Kira from Deathnote....He's retarded. "
What? Come again? I'm sorry... what? required a double take...

How does claiming Kira = retarded? (Fake caliming excluded as that is retarded, claim itself is not) And why is he automatically considered to be a jester?

Panzer, can we compare our "caught" scum in terms of best lynch material. All I'm seeing recently on Lloyd is his scummy vote. I still don't see why Than/Jester isn't the lynch candidate so it's hard for me to switch over. And with Guardian all Thys crazy the vote pool is getting very shallow.

I'll go first.

So Than makes a claiming joke, no bad intentions or what not, just trying to connect with his partners. He gets into a bit of hot water for it, and then lashes out becuase his partner did not help him the way he hoped. Jester does his whole "well okay, than ignore my above post on Than." Than sees good attempt to bus, so he goes for it. Jester, seriously this guy is known for his overly bussing on other sites, attacks back. Than later does the whole "Although, if Jester did bring it up, which I mustive missed, then I retreat my claim on Jester's actions. " So far we have a fairly "directed" antagonistic fight. (Than's joke was directed at Jester, not implying night communication here or anything) Each person has said "Oh well then forget what I said" in some way, shape, or post. Than is scummy for the stupid claim, and Jester is just plain scum.

Granted this is all speculation, kinda forced a bit, lots of room for strawmanning I know... And I hate judging another's affiliation... All the more reason I want jester lynched.

Ok your turn... what makes lloyd a better lynch, and why should I switch my vote?

Also Than has been "lurkish" in every game I am in with him, often gone for a week+ at times.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #314 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:07 am

Post by Korlash »

Panzer wrote:And on top of that, you did reference a role that, to my knowledge through Jesters reaction, would have been scum, so Than quite technical did joke claim scum.
Kira would not be scum. Unless you can argue Kira is a jerk/dickhead/loser... This is Excellent people, not "Nice peopel" not "The good guys!" not "Love and peace parade!" Scum would fall more along the lines or Michael Jackson... Pres Bush... The Boss from Office Space...

That in mind Than is still highly suspect and I in no way think he is Kira.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #338 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:06 pm

Post by Korlash »

We shoulda called this lazy mods mafia... :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #345 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Korlash »

Tsk tsk... :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #355 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Korlash »

Right... Scummy player is obvious...

But I dye grass... Don't know why... just do... hobby i guess you can call it...

I suppose it is getting about time for a deadline isn't it... :(

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #357 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Korlash »

A mod, a swimming pool, some glass fish... maybe new rugs...

A futon would look awesome over there in the corner...

Oh and a dead "The" Jester to top it off! Heavenly... ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #359 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by Korlash »

Is that what us kids are calling it now adays... Man I need to keep up with these hip new terms...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #361 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Korlash »

I think the term "a hanging llyod" has merit as a common mafia term...

Perhaps it could be the term to describe a person who ends up being a deadline lynch because one person kept on them all day and so the reluctant town jsut went along with it! ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #363 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well after finding a scum page 2ish... or whatever it was... i felt my vote was best left alone...

As for the hunting thing... I am... in my own way... <.< Got a few suspicions up my sleeve...

>.> Along with an Ace or two...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #365 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Korlash »

No random vote =/= finding scum...

However finding scum that my random vote jsut happened to be on was a plus.

No lie, no spartans, no caliming anything...

;P looks like you and your predecessor share something after all... Perhaps you will be mor lucky then he was eh? eh?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #366 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Korlash »

For the record, Post 42, page 2 was my first real "jester is scum" ^^ So you can officially say my random vote ended there and my new "For the town" vote begins.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #368 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Korlash »

I agree... And I admit that I am partly to blame for it too... ;_; I appologize... *sniff*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #371 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:56 pm

Post by Korlash »

llyod... let me shake your hand... don't touch me!...

=D you made the right choice man... The right choice... ;P

granted... what uh... what was this aha? moment you speak of?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #376 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:02 am

Post by Korlash »

No, purely meta reasons combined with his poor excuse for his "pressure vote."

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #388 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Korlash »

yay new person...

Psst... you should vote jester anyway... >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #431 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Korlash »

Unvote:

Vote: Llyod

You picked the wrong guy to try to frame...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #435 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:47 am

Post by Korlash »

For the record I think Guardian is scum... So I think the scum trio we most likely have is Guardian/Jester/Lloyd.

Now Guardian is kinda an egotistical prick so I could be taking his boasting a bit too far. But his predecessor really gives me no reason to trust him at all.

A bit OMGUSish but hey... That happens sometimes ;P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #437 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Korlash »

Taking all the credit for finding scum seems very egotistical... and your kinda a prick at times... hence... the aformentioned slander.

As for playing well... Arguably partner bussing could go either way. Yes you get townie points so good job, but at the same time you lose a partner... tsk tsk... Of course the possibility of you being town is still... well possible... <.< *scribbles on clipboard* interesting...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #439 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Korlash »

Your post 434 is what ticked me off with the "you taking credit" thing. Added on to that the constant "yay team" "go us" "we rock" attitude yrou giving off even before we actually find out Llyod's affiliation gives me two different impressions. The first is that your trying way toard to show how town you were in getting Llyod lynched. The second is that your very very sure he is mafia. All in all this adds up to me thinking you are scum.

As for the "prick at times" thing I seem to recall another game in which I outed you as scum and you blew up in my face for it. Not to mention the word "prick" just goes well with the word "egotistical." When I posted that I didn't even stop to think of how harsh it was and for that I appologize. Still think your scum, still hate you because of your predecessor... And am almost willing to let Jester slide tomorrow just to go after you. Who knows, I'll let night do it's thing first because I'm not one to count my chickens before they cross the street... I think...

Guard wrote:Your post has a very large degree of WIFOM Korlash, why?
O.o What? I call it speculation, not WIFOM. Speculating you and Llyod as partners. The WIFOM that you may be talkign about is the part about whether your play has in fact been "Well played." Showin both sides of my speculation. Like I said before, I like you and llyod as partners so I will look at things in that manner. Likewise, you have shown suspicion of me so I assume when you speculate it will be with me as scum. Speculation does breed WIFOM I suppose...

Guard wrote:Slander means something that isn't true... And while I agree with that assessment, you don't seem to...
I use the term "Slander" as a description of something meant to Hurt another by bad talking them, calling them names, personal attacks, demeaning them, etc... So to me, calling you a prick is defined as slander. As for the "isnt true" factor... i suppose most insults aren't... So... I think it fits... Again, shouldn't have been so self centered with my use of words. But my experience in this game has been less then friendly so i wouldn't be surprised if it happened again at some point.

My this has been an interesting twilight...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #442 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

Guard wrote:Are you doubtful that he is scum?
Are you sure he is mafia?
After what he said i'm pretty damn sure. But I don't know... perhaps hes an idiot player.
Guard wrote:The WIFOM I was referencing was you talking about me being so sure that Lloyd was scum. Do you find it unreasonable to be sure that Lloyd is scum at this juncture?
yes, see above...
Guard wrote:Oh? How so? I'm sorry about that, if I've contributed in some way.
Mostly your predecessor... <.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #458 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:34 am

Post by Korlash »

Ok first off, I have great reason for my vote on the jester added to my own personal meta. Aside from a few jokes along the lines of "You should just vote jester now" I never really pushed his lynch all that much, just left my vote on him and tried to point out everything he did as scummy. You have to admit I was a little lazy in all of it.

Secondly: Who started the bus korlash thing? Llyod? No guardian. Who was first to bring it up today? Guardian. Who did I say had possibilities of being scum with llyod? Oh right... Guardian...

In short, Completly not-OMGUS but pretty accurately reasoned first to
Vote: Guardian

Panzer wrote:because he kept trying to derail the Llyod wagon(albeit weakly) by focusing on jester for absolutely no reason.
So you will now vote everyone voting Thantos yesterday then right? And the people who voted for tyhess... which was simply Guardian I believe...

Try again man...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #466 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Korlash »

Guard wrote:So you're saying that you didn't try and derail the Lloyd wagon, instead you were lazy and didn't do much at all day 1, including avoiding and not commenting on the Lloyd wagon?
I did a lot day one. But none of it was about the Llyod wagon as I thought it was stupid. I didn't push Jester's lynch because I needed more then I had and he doesn't post all that much for me to throw out there.
Guard wrote:Indeed. What does this have to do with me being scum, or you being town? You seem to be just listing facts.
yeah and this fact means a couple things. 1) Llyod didn't just decide to WIFOM and "bus hs partner", means you put the idea in his head. Either your his partner and he thought tht was the direction you wanted him to go in, or he got the idea off you and ran with it.
Guard wrote:Korlash, you're trying to have the facts both ways here. Who clearly supported the Lloyd lynch more -- me, or you?

Who pushed a case on the Jester all day and basically ignored Lloyd, and everything and anything else -- me, or you?
What does me going after the jester have to do with anything reguarding Llyod? What is this one of those "Oh I knew he was scum all day. See! I'm town!" things yoru going for? Bused your partner now you want a treat?

Also I believe both your questions's answers are me as I clearly suported it more then you as I not only voted but hammered while you did neither.
Guard wrote:Literally, like I said, to see if anyone wanted to discuss anything before a hammer. I was in no rush to hammer to 'prove I'm town' or anything.
Your kinda pushing the fact thats your more likely town for just being on the wagon.
Guard wrote:Literally, like I said, to see if anyone wanted to discuss anything before a hammer. I was in no rush to hammer to 'prove I'm town' or anything.
Why? Because I hammered on scum while outing the other two? And what, throw Than in to gain support of the people on his wagon? Or simply you jumping on wagons again?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #474 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Korlash »

I forget what I'm up to... anyways one of you let me know when it's time to claim cause the mod sure isnt going to.
Guard wrote:Liar.
NO U!

XD

Seriosuly though, almost everything Guard and Oman said can be answered with "Your Dumb" , "Get over it" , or "What? Was that English?" Insert as needed.

Also Still say Jester is scum. If he ever starts posting enough, you might see it too. Not sure what all this WhoMe? fasination is but I don't see him as scum.

[quote="WhoMe?]Then why aren't you voting him?[/quote]

If you notice he did this yesterday too. Apparently he was strongly for llyod's lynch yesterday and mine today. But going by the vote count you would never know it. i really don't know what to make of it. I mean I could see scum rushing to hammer a dead partner and get some cred. But also keeping off a bandwagon near the end to keep from drawing a cop's attention. At the same time paranoid/careful town might hold off voting to put in as much disscussion as possible. And I could see neutral as doing it to... how to say it... show activity during the day by making cases and what not, but still not doing anything drastic to draw attention at night.

Eh the whole twilight thing plus the speed Guard came at me today just screams set up. But why this early? hmm... Couldn't be the fact I beat him endgame last time we went up against each other... no couldnt be that... :roll:

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #475 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Korlash »

Guard wrote:You want townie cred for hammering your partner? You *clearly* supported it? That's laughable.
Dude... You had plenty of chances to vote and hammer and yoy blew it. You were never even on the lloyd wagon. So all this, " i found scum. yay me" is BS. Seriously man... The Llyod lynch was bs and is bs in this argument as neither one of us were into it. Face it, you have comitment issues. You need to deal with them.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #476 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by Korlash »

Also...

Kinda semi-vote count:

Korlash 3- (Guardian, Panzerjager, Oman)

Thanatos 1- (WhoMe?)

Guardian 1- (Korlash)

With 10 alive, takes 6 to lynch

So Guard is voting me. Clears up that issue. Although I do not see how you can call "I'm already voting him" a "difficult answer"... unless your stoopid or something... <.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #501 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Korlash »

Your end of day stuff is suspicious for a coupel of reasons. First, you were so sure of Llyo coming up scum you were already couting scum gone. As town, I always get that panic attack during twilight where I can't wait to see if we were right or not. No matter how scummy, no matter what a person claims, no matter how good yoru evidence is, a lynch does not always hit scum. So that is a part of it.

Another good reason is how you were setting my lynch up. I mean suspicious of me, ok thats all fine and good. But you seemed adament about me being lynched in twilight. Or that is how I remember it, I will have to reread it to be sure.

Another thing Is that it felt like you were outlining tomorrow (today) by your conversations with me. Seemed like you were setting up my lynch, thus it influences night actions, not to mention the start of day. Again I would have to reread to be sure or give evidence so if I'm way off here it's cause i had a hard night at work XD

I'll reread twilight in a bit and see if I can come up with things for you to come back at. I can understand how you feel not having anything to defend. ;) I'll be nice to you scum!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #503 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Korlash »

Well... It might have a laptop...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #511 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:33 pm

Post by Korlash »

I know how you "feel"..

Anyways I want to hear what stupid excus he can come up with... im all ears... and a foot...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #520 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Korlash »

Oman wrote:BTW: The claim doesn't sit right with me. Its more a sniper role, and I don't think Johnny was a sniper in any way.
Jhonny was MI. A rush in guns blazing role would fit a one shot vig I think.

*laughs* I'm sorry... that is either the stupedest fake claim I have ever heard (And I am jealous cause I would love to have claimed it XD) or theres treatchery afoot!
Oman wrote:How about a korlash claim? Then I can decide, cause I sorta wanna vote guardian here.
Frick that! What reason do i have to claim? What have I done worthy of a lynch?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #529 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

Jester wrote:Korlash does not like claiming, period. Razz You'll have to understand that.
I like fakeclaiming. And so I love claiming because it may be a chqnce to fake claim! XD

Guard wrote:I am debating the wisdom of trying Kill: X on every player or something; maybe incapacitated is a real status but not publicly revealed.
Perhaps it has something to do with number of votes on a player. Like, a player atL-1/L-2 may be incapacitated. Thats my two cents....

Dizzy wrote:I have no idea who this is. Is there any chance you could enlighten me, please?
"DO you want to live forever?" Ahhh... great movie... basically he is the greatet soldier earth has in the future... I believe the link shoudl answer all questions.
guard wrote:Okay, that's two really reasonable posts recently by Korlash...
now Im confused. How is that. My last two posts were like "Guard claim" and "Rico is amazing <3" ... Now Im confused.. :(

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #532 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

Its ok... A lot of people have that problem with me...

*pat pat*

unvote:
myself in light of the claim.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #539 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Korlash »

Guard wrote:Rico is indeed excellent, and day-viging is excellent. Incapacitated doesn't really fit in well, but it is what Rosso Carne told me. Note how I didn't include the bit about being incapacitated when I originally claimed; I don't think it particularly fits.
Sorry. But an admital of no fully claiming when claiming is enough to doubt your claim. There is no reason town should ever leave something out when caliming. Unfortunitly, I could see Rico killing (once) someone who is down.

Biggest example from the movie would be:

Rico killing Rasczak to save him from the bugs.

The big thing here to remember is Rico killed someone From his own side/team/whatever. He did not kill a bug here.
Guard wrote: There is a significant quote from the movie that [c]my drill sergeant told me
that makes a lot of sense with the flavor of my role, but I am hesitant to repeat it for fear of breaking the rules.
Panzer wrote:I have a large feeling Guardian is lying. His unquotable quote that clears him isn't said by Juan Rico. It's said by Lieutenant Jean Rasczak. And again, Rico would never kill someone who was helpless.
He never said it was said by Rico. You phail. Then again Rascazak was not a drill seargent either. he was in fact the squad leader, or "lieutenant" to be more accurate. :P

So heres what I think about the role. We accept it for now, and continue on with whatever. Once we get another candidate to L-2/L-1 or whatever we have Guard try to kill them. To me it fits with the role, the movie, whatever. Guard, I would chck with the mod (if you really are Rico that is :P) about if it means you can only vig people at L-1. That is the equivalent of about to die so shoot me so the bugs don't get me blah blah blah.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #543 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:33 pm

Post by Korlash »

Wow Major reaching and strawmanning there Who. that's gotta be the stupedest thign I vere heard you say.

First off it will be a town consensus when and who to kill. Duh. So if a claim is needed it's asked for first. if found unbelievable it is voted on if we kill or not. jeese...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #548 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Korlash »

While I won't agree it's a sucky power, I still think the mod would confirm what incapacitated is. So as it sits Rosso better have a pm in his box asking about it and once he gets around to doing a vote count it should be answered.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #551 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Korlash »

How about an up-to-date one? I mean cool and all but that vote ocunt is so 3 days ago... ><

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #560 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by Korlash »

so that up to date vote count... is... Cincinnati?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #573 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Korlash »

Panzer, do you just want a massclaim? Cause that seems to be what your "pushing" for.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #576 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Korlash »

What? Where?
<.< >.>

Battlemage owes me a dollar!

*grabs pitchfork*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #590 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:47 am

Post by Korlash »

Ok I need clarification. Is BM in this game? >.> <.< *readies pitchfork*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #599 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Korlash »

One of my favorite players he is... Still... is he suppose to be a role in the game? I mean come on... Thats just mean....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #603 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Korlash »

ok everybody stop posting!!!!

This way this votecount will be up to date ^^

/give mod backrub

No urge to mod kill... no urge to mod kill....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #607 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Post by Korlash »

*gasp* uh oh... Some people are being spoil sports! You should be ashamed of yourseles!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #617 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Korlash »

Guard... go read post 608. Thats panzer's side right there...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #625 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:26 am

Post by Korlash »

As of right now I do highly doubt Panzer would have not known he was a miller and thus answered right off the bat, yet still know that Battlemage factored into his role in some way. doesnt make sense to me, either your told your a miller, or your not. I have never fathomed a time where you are told that something reguarding another player may or may not effect you in the game when a sepcific role targets you for a specific reason.

I mean come on....

I'll see what he comes back with before I lay my vote. Wouldn't mind some more input froms others too.

(Anyone notice Dizzy is keeping fairly active yet Panzer hasn't? I know it's only been one day, and RL issues and what not. I'm just saying.)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #626 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:37 am

Post by Korlash »

EBWOP:
Cave wrote:Backstreet Boys are excellent? Seriously?
WhoMe? wrote:I had this thought myself, but then I thought excellenfe is subjective...
Alright... Subjective? You got to be kidding me. I mean I know a lot of die hard ninja fans who would boo Captain Jack. I personally have never once seen Jonny Depp in a role that wasn't the most excellent, but still... There will always be a few people who think other wise. And buddha? I mean thats crossing religious grounds a bit. This is the type of crap people die for. i mean you can say all you want he was excellent I think the role itself hinges too much on beliefs and stuff to even be considered a role. As a person i can see him as being super excellent, but his teachings may give the opposite impression to others. Subjective doesn't even begin to describe it. Our version of excellent means jack in this game. It's all about what the mod thinks.

Ona side note,
Panzer wrote:Siddartha Gautama - Postponed Omniscient If I survive until Day 5 I get to see the alignments of remaining players. I was also warned of a handicap. I was not informed as to what it was..but I feel it has something to with with Battlemage.
Alright I had to look the name up, I know sue me, and most sites i saw had it listed as "Siddhattha Gotama" or "Siddhārtha Gautama." Panzer's claim was misspelled in the name area. seeing as how it is only missing one letter I can accept a typo, however when i claim flavorful roles I usually do the old copy and paste so... not sure if it means anything just figured I would point it out.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #630 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Korlash »

Panzer wrote:There you go Korlash. And also on your whole subjective excellence thing. I'm an atheist, and I believe that Jesus, Mohammed, and Siddhārtha Gautama were all excellent, and had followers who established their teachings so much so that we still know their lessons today. It may be bullshit, but excellence nonetheless.
I can only asume you quoted that because I mentioned you mispelled it, and yet thequote itself proves you mispelled it... What was the point?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #635 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:31 am

Post by Korlash »

never said lynch him over it...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #650 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Post by Korlash »

ZOMBIE! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #661 (isolation #114) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Korlash »

Where is everyone else?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #680 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Korlash »

Cavebear wrote:Korlash, you pressed pretty hard for The Jester yesterday, do you think he's still the lynch today?
No, But I still think he is scum.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #686 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Korlash »

*shrugs*

Also Panzer is not voting whome?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #705 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

That is so unfair...

You guys suck... It was going to be so cool... :(

Oh well a hammer is a hammer...

Vote: Panzer

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #706 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok ok that sounded way too suspicious... I'll explain that one tomorrow.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #711 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Korlash »

No way we have two jesters... <.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #717 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Korlash »

>.> *looks at blood on car bumper*

I'm sure he is fine...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #722 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Korlash »

oh noes! Dizzy's getting scary! No one mess with her or she'll scratch you!

*hides under bed*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #725 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

Yeah... Jester was he scum?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #730 (isolation #123) » Sat May 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by Korlash »

Remember that time you were at L-1 and we pretended to hammer you and you were like "No way!"

<.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #742 (isolation #124) » Tue May 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

Way ahead of you there...

ZzZzZzZz

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #745 (isolation #125) » Tue May 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Post by Korlash »

... bet... a cookie... ?!? What are you betting on? Red?

... hmmm... I'll raise you a dime...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #748 (isolation #126) » Wed May 07, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Korlash »

I love crowns! Oh but I love cookies too... ok ok we'll call it a call...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #753 (isolation #127) » Thu May 08, 2008 12:04 am

Post by Korlash »

Doubt, 100 million...

*click*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #755 (isolation #128) » Thu May 08, 2008 3:10 am

Post by Korlash »

i'll win! ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #758 (isolation #129) » Thu May 08, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

*looks inside case*

Theres 100 yen right there!

*tosses in coin*

See... i win! ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #762 (isolation #130) » Thu May 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Korlash »

First off, theres no rules saying I can't put money in the case... so you fail!

Winner of the first round, fire country!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #765 (isolation #131) » Fri May 09, 2008 12:16 am

Post by Korlash »

I'm a ninja!

<.<

I love killing!

=D

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #772 (isolation #132) » Fri May 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Korlash »

Can we like buy a replacement mod? I mean... I'm sure someone would do it...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #782 (isolation #133) » Sun May 11, 2008 2:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Do not! <.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #798 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

Man... Where have I heard this before... I finally get the inventor role and the game is abandoned... i swear someone else said it somewhere...

Anyways I was Stewie Griffin! And for some reason i was town... >.> Then again, based on a person's excellentness and not character, I can see why...

And none of my inventions even got off the ground... mind control, and even the power to stop a lynch... I was working on a vig type thing for tomorrow.. dangit..

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #805 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Korlash »

You know... if Guard wasnt scum yet... then shouldnt the town have won/ was there an sk?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”