Mini #556 - The Most Excellent People Ever - Called.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Oman »

I would like to say that I doubt Korlash as scum for the moment. I just don't think 425 fits with Lloyd bussing korlash for reals at all.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by Guardian »

425 is complete, unadulterated WIFOM.

Using it as ev. for Korlash not being bused is folly.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm gonna have to
Unvote, Vote:Korlash
because he kept trying to derail the Llyod wagon(albeit weakly) by focusing on jester for absolutely no reason. I would also like to
HoS:Guardian
for his action during twilight.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by Thanatos »

yeah, I'm tempted to agree with the concensus here, that Korlash is in no way implicated with Lloyd due to that claim, for obvious WIFOM reasons, and Guardian seemed to be building a case against him on it in Twilight, which worries me.
Never forget...you are Mortal.
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Post by lovo14 »

The Jester wrote:Well, welcome Tyhess, hope to hear from you soon.

Mod-note
: Captain...Jack...Sparrow?!

You added him in this game. That's awesome!
qft
Thanatos wrote:yeah, I'm tempted to agree with the concensus here, that Korlash is in no way implicated with Lloyd due to that claim, for obvious WIFOM reasons, and Guardian seemed to be building a case against him on it in Twilight, which worries me.
it too worries me fos guardian
"Dave Grohl is everywhere, he is even in our breakfast cereals" --Oscar Whilde
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by Guardian »

I'm really confused by this string of FoS's. Can someone explain better?
Do not lynch me.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

Guardian wrote:425 is complete, unadulterated WIFOM.

Using it as ev. for Korlash not being bused is folly.
QFT

why would we trust implicitly the last shot of a departing scum?
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:54 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

Just had a swift reread.

Captain Jack Sparrow dying last night tells us all we need to know on the fictional/non fictional thing.

I still don't like ROTN (now Dizzy's) L-1 vote really early on, but my pick for today is

vote Thanatos

He came out of yesterday looking scummy, and as a bonus there was a lot of voting/discussion on him in Day 1, so a Thanatos lynch would provide information for data mining. I see this as win win.
Show

3/7/2/0
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:34 am

Post by Korlash »

Ok first off, I have great reason for my vote on the jester added to my own personal meta. Aside from a few jokes along the lines of "You should just vote jester now" I never really pushed his lynch all that much, just left my vote on him and tried to point out everything he did as scummy. You have to admit I was a little lazy in all of it.

Secondly: Who started the bus korlash thing? Llyod? No guardian. Who was first to bring it up today? Guardian. Who did I say had possibilities of being scum with llyod? Oh right... Guardian...

In short, Completly not-OMGUS but pretty accurately reasoned first to
Vote: Guardian

Panzer wrote:because he kept trying to derail the Llyod wagon(albeit weakly) by focusing on jester for absolutely no reason.
So you will now vote everyone voting Thantos yesterday then right? And the people who voted for tyhess... which was simply Guardian I believe...

Try again man...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Guardian »

Thanatos wrote:yeah, I'm tempted to agree with the concensus here, that Korlash is in no way implicated with Lloyd due to that claim, for obvious WIFOM reason
What consensus are you agreeing with? What is your position?

What exactly do you see as the relationship between Korlash and Lloyd?
and Guardian seemed to be building a case against him on it in Twilight, which worries me.
Why does that worry you?
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Guardian »

lovo14 wrote:
Thanatos wrote:yeah, I'm tempted to agree with the concensus here, that Korlash is in no way implicated with Lloyd due to that claim, for obvious WIFOM reasons, and Guardian seemed to be building a case against him on it in Twilight, which worries me.
it too worries me fos guardian
Why?
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Guardian »

Panzerjager wrote:I would also like to
HoS:Guardian
for his action during twilight.
Why?
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Guardian »

Korlash wrote:Ok first off, I have great reason for my vote on the jester added to my own personal meta. Aside from a few jokes along the lines of "You should just vote jester now" I never really pushed his lynch all that much, just left my vote on him and tried to point out everything he did as scummy. You have to admit I was a little lazy in all of it.
So you're saying that you didn't try and derail the Lloyd wagon, instead you were lazy and didn't do much at all day 1, including avoiding and not commenting on the Lloyd wagon?
Korlash wrote:Secondly: Who started the bus korlash thing? Llyod? No guardian. Who was first to bring it up today? Guardian.
Indeed. What does this have to do with me being scum, or you being town? You seem to be just listing facts.
Korlash wrote:Who did I say had possibilities of being scum with llyod? Oh right... Guardian...
Who did I say had possibilities of being scum with Lloyd? Oh right... Korlash...
Korlash wrote:In short, Completly not-OMGUS but pretty accurately reasoned first to
Vote: Guardian
Um, no.
Korlash wrote:
Panzer wrote:because he kept trying to derail the Llyod wagon(albeit weakly) by focusing on jester for absolutely no reason.
So you will now vote everyone voting Thantos yesterday then right? And the people who voted for tyhess... which was simply Guardian I believe...

Try again man...
Korlash, you're trying to have the facts both ways here. Who clearly supported the Lloyd lynch more -- me, or you?

Who pushed a case on the Jester all day and basically ignored Lloyd, and everything and anything else -- me, or you?
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Guardian »

WhoMe? wrote:my pick for today is

vote Thanatos

He came out of yesterday looking scummy
Why, in your own words? I agree he looked scummy (see my day one votes) but what are
your
reasons for thinking this?
Do not lynch me.
Cavebear with a toothache
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Cavebear with a toothache »

*goes to retrieve giftwrapped Preview button from Lloyd's body, hands it to Guardian* Five posts in a row? :?

I don't really like how Guardian played yesterday. It seems he pretty much flailed around wildly until he finally latched onto the guy with the biggest wagon, who did turn out to be scum and who essentially gave up at L-2. I'm not sure if that was good tactics, pure luck or a bus, but I don't like the fact that Guardian was very triggerhappy (read: votehappy) yesterday but still failed to actually vote Lloyd, instead repeatedly expressing a desire to hammer. And not doing so when given the chance, I might add. What was your plan, Guardian?

As for the Lloyd-Korlash-bus-thing, it looks like WIFOM paradise to me. It's impossible to take it very seriously though; for one thing, Korlash wasn't even voting Lloyd at that point, so he must've felt VERY suicidal to drag a fellow scum with him... But yeah, WIFOM paradise. Who knows. IMO it's useless for case as well as defense.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Guardian »

Cavebear wrote:*goes to retrieve giftwrapped Preview button from Lloyd's body, hands it to Guardian* Five posts in a row? :?
Sometimes I find it effective to keep responses to individual people in separate posts.
Cavebear wrote:I don't really like how Guardian played yesterday. It seems he pretty much flailed around wildly until he finally latched onto the guy with the biggest wagon, who did turn out to be scum and who essentially gave up at L-2. I'm not sure if that was good tactics, pure luck or a bus, but I don't like the fact that Guardian was very triggerhappy (read: votehappy) yesterday
Mixture of the first two ;).
Cavebear wrote:but still failed to actually vote Lloyd, instead repeatedly expressing a desire to hammer. And not doing so when given the chance, I might add. What was your plan, Guardian?
Literally, like I said, to see if anyone wanted to discuss anything before a hammer. I was in no rush to hammer to 'prove I'm town' or anything.
Cavebear wrote:As for the Lloyd-Korlash-bus-thing, it looks like WIFOM paradise to me. It's impossible to take it very seriously though; for one thing, Korlash wasn't even voting Lloyd at that point, so he must've felt VERY suicidal to drag a fellow scum with him... But yeah, WIFOM paradise. Who knows. IMO it's useless for case as well as defense.
Lloyd's post is a null tell. Analyzing Korlash's play, on the other hand, leads me to believe that Korlash and Lloyd are very possible scum partners, possibly with a side of Thatanos.
Do not lynch me.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Korlash »

Guard wrote:So you're saying that you didn't try and derail the Lloyd wagon, instead you were lazy and didn't do much at all day 1, including avoiding and not commenting on the Lloyd wagon?
I did a lot day one. But none of it was about the Llyod wagon as I thought it was stupid. I didn't push Jester's lynch because I needed more then I had and he doesn't post all that much for me to throw out there.
Guard wrote:Indeed. What does this have to do with me being scum, or you being town? You seem to be just listing facts.
yeah and this fact means a couple things. 1) Llyod didn't just decide to WIFOM and "bus hs partner", means you put the idea in his head. Either your his partner and he thought tht was the direction you wanted him to go in, or he got the idea off you and ran with it.
Guard wrote:Korlash, you're trying to have the facts both ways here. Who clearly supported the Lloyd lynch more -- me, or you?

Who pushed a case on the Jester all day and basically ignored Lloyd, and everything and anything else -- me, or you?
What does me going after the jester have to do with anything reguarding Llyod? What is this one of those "Oh I knew he was scum all day. See! I'm town!" things yoru going for? Bused your partner now you want a treat?

Also I believe both your questions's answers are me as I clearly suported it more then you as I not only voted but hammered while you did neither.
Guard wrote:Literally, like I said, to see if anyone wanted to discuss anything before a hammer. I was in no rush to hammer to 'prove I'm town' or anything.
Your kinda pushing the fact thats your more likely town for just being on the wagon.
Guard wrote:Literally, like I said, to see if anyone wanted to discuss anything before a hammer. I was in no rush to hammer to 'prove I'm town' or anything.
Why? Because I hammered on scum while outing the other two? And what, throw Than in to gain support of the people on his wagon? Or simply you jumping on wagons again?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

Guardian wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:my pick for today is

vote Thanatos

He came out of yesterday looking scummy
Why, in your own words? I agree he looked scummy (see my day one votes) but what are
your
reasons for thinking this?
Mainly the Lloyd interaction

We had the joke claim thing, which is a mark against right there, when people called on Thanatos to explain, Lloyd jumped in to anwer for him. Then throughout the day Thanatos was defending Lloyd in the face of his wagon, and didn't even vote Lloyd after he gave up.
Show

3/7/2/0
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Oman »

Thought I posted this...oh well:
Post 37: jester wrote:From the looks of things he seems to direct attention at himself if he's Town, and he isn't doing that now. There were no dice, so his vote on me was hardly random. He has an agenda. For this, I feel a vote is in order to apply pressure, as Town he shouldn't worry, but if he is mafia, than he will crack.
Jester 4th-5th? votes Korlash with a horrible, horrible excuse for a vote. Not only is this flawed, its also hardly unique to scum.
Post 42: Korlash wrote:Wow... If I didn't know the way you played as scum I would think yoru town now. But Your not. weird... Means my vote sticks.
IF either of them are scum, the other is.
Post 52: Panzer wrote:Urza: For wanting Korlash to be hammered and lynched for no apparent reason. It's page 3, why for the love of god would you want someone lynched right now. I'm also assuming your not a total newb cause I have seen you at MTGS and if I remember correctly, you have mafia over there. Give me a *good* reason why korlash should be lynched.

UA: Simply cause I don't like his joking about Unlynchable scum claims at the 3 spot.

RotN: DO NOT PUT SOMEONE AT -1 WITHOUT A GOOD REASON AND NOT ON PAGE 2 Vote:RotN

The Jester: Awesome WIFOM and really no reason to put Korlash at -2 and I just have a really bad feeling about this guy. Seriously though, who uses the "If I were scum" arguement.
The best post so far. I can't believe people overlooked this. Your lynch should have come from this list.
Post 98: Urza wrote:I am challenging the traditional meta that d1s need to go slow, and also challenging the traditional meta that discussion is always a good thing.
I've found that people who attempt to challenge metas are often town, but often don't give much to the town because its not their priority.

Jesus this is an annoyingly hard read.
Post 207: Thanatos wrote:He recomended no-lynch, acted pointlessly serious for no good reason at Korlash, and has basicly defended himself in a piss poor way. He really deserves a fourth vote, at least. Vote:Jester
Oh so epic fail.

Last votecount of the day:

{1} Korlash (Guardian)
Intending to switch

{1} Guardian(Thanatos)

{1} DizzyIzzyB13 (tyhess)
Absent and town.

{7} Lloyd (UltimaAvalon, Panzerjager, The Jester, lovo14, WhoMe?, Lloyd, Korlash)

{1} Thanatos (Cavebear with a toothache)

I think the scums are WhoMe? and Korlash.

Is it possible that someone could be both scum and not scum? What about on an Austrian banknote?
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Guardian »

Korlash wrote:
Guard wrote:So you're saying that you didn't try and derail the Lloyd wagon, instead you were lazy and didn't do much at all day 1, including avoiding and not commenting on the Lloyd wagon?
I did a lot day one.
Liar.
Korlash wrote:But none of it was about the Llyod wagon as I thought it was stupid. I didn't push Jester's lynch because I needed more then I had and he doesn't post all that much for me to throw out there.
Insufficient excuse.
Korlash wrote:
Guard wrote:Indeed. What does this have to do with me being scum, or you being town? You seem to be just listing facts.
yeah and this fact means a couple things. 1) Llyod didn't just decide to WIFOM and "bus hs partner", means you put the idea in his head.
Lloyd did this before I called him out on it....
Korlash wrote:Either your his partner and he thought tht was the direction you wanted him to go in, or he got the idea off you and ran with it.
The second one, maybe, is possible -- but that would mean he got the idea to bus you -- his partner -- you're scum.
Korlash wrote:
Guard wrote:Korlash, you're trying to have the facts both ways here. Who clearly supported the Lloyd lynch more -- me, or you?

What does me going after the jester have to do with anything reguarding Llyod? What is this one of those "Oh I knew he was scum all day. See! I'm town!" things yoru going for? Bused your partner now you want a treat?
Korlash is flailing here guys. I never claimed I was auto-town for getting Lloyd, and I certainly didn't know he was scum all day -- I figured it out only at the very end.
Korlash wrote:Also I believe both your questions's answers are me as I clearly suported it more then you as I not only voted but hammered
You want townie cred for hammering your partner? You *clearly* supported it? That's laughable.
Korlash wrote:while you did neither.
More flailing. I supported it *before* lloyd claimed scum, you supported it *after* he claimed scum. Significant difference.
Korlash wrote:
Your kinda pushing the fact thats your more likely town for just being on the wagon.
No.
Korlash wrote:
Why? Because I hammered on scum while outing the other two? And what, throw Than in to gain support of the people on his wagon? Or simply you jumping on wagons again?
More flailing.

Anyone (besides Korlash) disagree?

He should be lynched, this is pretty obvious.
Do not lynch me.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Oman »

Vote Korlash
WHoops.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:55 am

Post by WhoMe? »

Guardian wrote:

Then why aren't you voting him?
Show

3/7/2/0
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Guardian »

WhoMe? wrote:
Guardian wrote:

That question is difficult to answer.
Do not lynch me.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Oman »

Guardian wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:
Guardian wrote:

That question is difficult to answer.
Use your words.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Korlash »

I forget what I'm up to... anyways one of you let me know when it's time to claim cause the mod sure isnt going to.
Guard wrote:Liar.
NO U!

XD

Seriosuly though, almost everything Guard and Oman said can be answered with "Your Dumb" , "Get over it" , or "What? Was that English?" Insert as needed.

Also Still say Jester is scum. If he ever starts posting enough, you might see it too. Not sure what all this WhoMe? fasination is but I don't see him as scum.

[quote="WhoMe?]Then why aren't you voting him?[/quote]

If you notice he did this yesterday too. Apparently he was strongly for llyod's lynch yesterday and mine today. But going by the vote count you would never know it. i really don't know what to make of it. I mean I could see scum rushing to hammer a dead partner and get some cred. But also keeping off a bandwagon near the end to keep from drawing a cop's attention. At the same time paranoid/careful town might hold off voting to put in as much disscussion as possible. And I could see neutral as doing it to... how to say it... show activity during the day by making cases and what not, but still not doing anything drastic to draw attention at night.

Eh the whole twilight thing plus the speed Guard came at me today just screams set up. But why this early? hmm... Couldn't be the fact I beat him endgame last time we went up against each other... no couldnt be that... :roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”