Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I want to put someone at three votes, and ryan seems like a good candidate as well as anyone else.

I was hoping ryan would thank me for placing a 3rd vote on him... Maybe next time then.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Lloyd »

SlySly wrote:
Andycyca wrote:
SlySly wrote:It seems MBF feels he should not be held accountable for his actions and should not have to explain himself. That is very suspicious if you ask me.
I remember that ryan, Lloyd and ooba didn't give a reason for their first vote, yet you focus only on MBF (For a L-5 vote? O_o)
Did ryan, Lloyd and ooba state that they didn't feel the need to explain their vote when someone asked them to?
It seems like you two are discussing the semantic differences of giving a reason, versus feeling the need to explain. I don't see how the semantic differences matter.

Anyhow, to summarize my votes:
- I didn't give a reason for my first vote (it was for Bob)
- I already explained my second vote (it was for ryan) of wanting to put someone at three votes
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Mikeburnfire,

Is your vote for Mike for scummy for meta-game reasons with SlySly in another game, or scummy in this game only?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #203 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by Lloyd »

lovo14 wrote:after day 1 i am much more active in leading disc etc. chasing leads.
lovo14 wrote:now i can def guarantee there is at least one scum on my bandwagon...
lovo14, would you consider your guarantee above a lead?

I am having trouble following your argument of how you would be more active tomorrow than today, because as a vanilla, how would you have more leads tomorrow than today?

In other words...Since you claimed vanilla, what kind of leads would you chase on day 2 that you don't have today?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #245 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:28 pm

Post by Lloyd »

lovo14 wrote:im roy campbell just a vanilla townie...
Sarcastro wrote:lovo14 (Roy Campbell, Innocent) has been lynched.
UltimaAvalon wrote:I, for one, while I don't care for the way to destroy the wonderful language that is English, am not lynching you for the way you play, but because of your claim. I believe there is a distinct chance that Campbell is Scum, and there is no way that he is Vanilla.
lovo14's claimed role name matches what the mod revealed. Whether lovo14 was vanilla or not, we don't know.

Yesterday, you advocated lovo14's lynch based on his claim more than his play. In hindsight, do you still see lovo14's claim the same way as you did yesterday?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #259 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Lloyd »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Being somebody who eventually fights FOXHOUND later in the comic doesn't help either.
Is that sarcasm directed at the mod's setup? Frankly, I don't think the mod would make roles that easy to guess, so I don't find it as a valid reason.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #341 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by Lloyd »

In reading today, this is what I came away with.

SlySly seems overly defensive.

UA seems daft / overly-casual in his responses, yet he seem certain about lovo14 yesterday.

Between the two of them, I'm more suspicious of UA.

Vote: UltimaAvalon
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #396 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by Lloyd »

JDodge wrote:Andy is in danger of losing his spot as a competent.

Basically, here is the order in which I want people dead:

Korts
SlySly
UA
ooba
eljcko
Lloyd
Thanatos
Andy
JDodge wrote:Andy's post 98 has nothing to do with what cow said. Nice catch on SlySly's hypocrisy, though. Glad to see a fellow competent player alive.
Andycyca wrote:
Unvote

This wagon on God King doesn't seem right. I mean, even Cow's (hasd) vote has some reason behind, but ooba and Korts don't. I sense at least one scum in the {cow, ooba, korts} set
JDodge wrote:Andy: Seeing that, why are you not voting Thanatos?
Andycyca wrote:@JD: because I'm rereading the whole game
I sense a connection between Andycyca and JDodge / Super God King. My hunch says they aren't masons.
Andycyca wrote:I didn't vote ooba because I don't like putting him at L-1 without proper defense from himself.
Between Andycyca and JDodge, Andycyca seems to more suspicious. Andycyca's hesitance in putting ooba at L-1 seems overly cautious.
Andycyca wrote:What's clear is that we had at least two factions with a NK yesterday.
Above sounds like a scum-tell in commenting on night actions.

Vote: Andycyca
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #408 (isolation #11) » Thu May 01, 2008 12:18 am

Post by Lloyd »

[quote="SlySly"Unfortunately, I wasted my investigatory skill on MBF last night, who turned up town and dead. Take this however you want to as I will not elaborate.[/quote]

SlySly, did you happen to waste it again last night? You don't have to answer, as I'm simply curious at this point.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #436 (isolation #12) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:00 am

Post by Lloyd »

SlySly wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
SlySly, did you happen to waste it again last night?
No, I did not waste it again last night.
OK. Given your eagerness for Andy, I think you investigate him last night. No need to confirm / deny one way or another.
Alabaska J wrote:I am Naomi Hunter, the doctor of FOXHOUND.
Alabaska, I wish you hadn't claimed. I do believe your claim, and that's precisely why I wish you hadn't done it. If we are in LYLO (as Sly described in scenario 2), then a claim by a real doctor (assuming your claim is true) has essentially made the game sure-loss, unless we can your death from here on out.
eljcko wrote:I figure a bit of pressure should get more talking out of him.
eljcko, if you want me to post, you can also ask in bold letters without voting. Your vote for me seems opportunistic.

I post when I have something valuable to contribute, and I still feel strongly about Andy being scum.

I'm in the heat already, since I was the first to point out suspicious points against Andy.

SlySly's posts in pushing for Andy's lynch seems slightly over-eager.
At first, I viewed it as suspicious-ness, then I thought it was possible new-ish-ness, but I now think it's most likely that SlySly investigated Andy last night.

eljcko, the fact that you don't seem convinced of the reasons against Andy, preferred Thanatos previously, and now me, makes me think it's more likely that you are teamed with Andy (as opposed to Jdodge, which I originally suspected).

With that said, I still think Andy is a better candidate to be lynched than you, or anyone else, at this point.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #459 (isolation #13) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Lloyd »

My vote remains on Andy.

Sly, if you are insinuating that Andy is an SK, how do you explain his claim of "I don't have the right to a NK"?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #465 (isolation #14) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by Lloyd »

SlySly wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
SlySly, did you happen to waste it again last night?
No, I did not waste it again last night.
To continue this discussion, did you get a guilty result last night?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #493 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Andycyca wrote:Even though I don't like JD's attitude in this game, I don't think it's reason for lynching him. The whole case against him is pure ad hom.
I disagree. JDodge's attitude is a good enough of a reason for wanting me to lynch him now. At best, his attitude is resulting in discussion. At worse, it's becoming a distraction.

Unvote

Vote: JDodge
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #498 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by Lloyd »

JDodge wrote:Wait - did you just say that starting discussion in a dead game is a good reason to lynch someone?
No. Your response sounds reasonable, and my vote was to gauge Andycyca's reaction (or lack of).

Anyhow, going back to my original suspect:

Unvote

Vote: Andycyca
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #501 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Alabaska, was that a scum tell? ;-)
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #506 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I'm 90% sure that JDodge is a partner of Eljcko based on what he wrote yesterday. His probing of Alabaska's powers seem scummy.

I'm 90% sure that SlySly is not scum based on night actions. SlySly, if you want...I can tell you what I know so you can confirm my knowledge.

Andycyca falls in the middle. Between JDodge and Andycyca, what happened yesterday leads me to:

Vote: JDodge

That's my final answer.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #508 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I disagree with JDodge's no lynch proposal. It seem to assume scums are in the same faction, which directly contradicts his assumption of an SK.

If we have 2 scums left, and if they are in different factions, then lynching is the right play today, as it means 50% chance of lynching scum.

In this game, what is odd is that last night's kill result was beaten to death, whereas previous nights were due to shots. I don't know what to make of it yet, but I do think lynching is the right play today.
---
mikeburnfire (Sniper Wolf, Innocent) shot N1.
Frank (Guard-dressed-up-as-Psycho-Mantis, Innocent) shot N1.

Korts (Decoy Octopus, Innocent) shot N2.
ooba (Scratch, Innocent) shot N2.

Alabaska J (Replacing Thanatos (Replacing ryan)) (Naomi Hunter, Innocent) beaten to death N3.
---
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #512 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by Lloyd »

JDodge, the percentages that you present only work in a vacuum. If all things are equal, then I would consider it. However, are things are not equal in this game: This is a Coney Island game, so you can't easily predict game mechanics. Furthermore, you seem more suspicious than the others.

My vote on you remains.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #514 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Lloyd »

Your name calling doesn't change my vote.

Given this is a Coney Island game, why would you give up your day vote, and defer to night actions? Do you feel more empowered at night than during the day?

Your math assumes this is a vanilla-only with generic mechanics, which this game is not.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #520 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Backup roles are not odd mechanics
Letting the mod impose a deadline is boring
Either vote to lynch someone, or vote no lynch
I am already voting for JDodge