eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by eljcko »

Well, I quess I read that part wrong, tell me if I have it right.

You think that Andy indirectly helped SGK by shifting the attention off of SGK and to lovo.

But this is my thought process, just to clarify. cow votes SGK, korts and ooba hop on right away, copycat votes as you call them. SGK AKA JDodge is now at 3 votes. Then lovo pops in with his vote, now its L-3. Because lovo kept the vote, Andy makes an FOS.

Cow (mafia) started the wagon on SGK (JD), and Andy disliked the wagon. If Andy and JDodge have this alleged connection, there is a conflict of interest. If you think andy is scummy (and in turn JDodge) then Cow voted for his own partner. I don't think that makes sense.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

You have it wrong.

Andy indirectly defended SGK by describing the copycat votes, as Andy called them, of ooba and korts as scummy. Then Andy starts the new wagon on lovo with the major:FoS.

What I found interesting was that in this case, Andy has attacked 3 now dead confirmed townies and indirectly defended a player that he is now accused of being linked to by someone other than myself.

As far as Cow's vote on SGK, that could be distancing. Once Cow got a lock on lovo, he was focused.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:34 am

Post by Andycyca »

Before you continue to suggest, I attack people I find scummy. I have no info on players' alignments.
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:53 am

Post by Andycyca »

Vote: Thanatos

Add Lurking to JDodge's list on 387

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 am

Post by JDodge »

Andy is trying to link himself to me. How odd.

Andy can die after Thanatos.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by eljcko »

SlySly wrote:You have it wrong.

Andy indirectly defended SGK by describing the copycat votes, as Andy called them, of ooba and korts as scummy. Then Andy starts the new wagon on lovo with the major:FoS.

What I found interesting was that in this case, Andy has attacked 3 now dead confirmed townies and indirectly defended a player that he is now accused of being linked to by someone other than myself.

As far as Cow's vote on SGK, that could be distancing. Once Cow got a lock on lovo, he was focused.
Well, I was talking about the Andy-JD link would , if it did exist, most likely not be scum because I see it as a conflict of interest. I got how Andy indirectly defended lovo, I am just talking about the situation beforehand, which has some bearings on the next actions.

It is interesting that Andy has attacked all town so far, but I don't find that to be a reliable scum-tell.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

You just can't get it straight, el.

It was SGK that Andy was defending, not lovo.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by SlySly »

eljcko wrote: @ SLY
Intresting arguements on andy and jd.
Even before the copycat quotes, Andy had already indirectly defended SGK before, also inserting a clear defense of Cow(confirmed scum), while again attacking ooba and korts(both dead confirmed town) in the following quote.
Andy wrote: This wagon on God King doesn't seem right. I mean, even Cow's (hasd) vote has some reason behind, but ooba and Korts don't.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eljcko wrote: But the SGK wagon is a wierd one. You forgot who started the wagon, hasdskdjh, a confirmed mafia.
eljcko wrote: If you think Andy and JD are scumbuddies, you have to look into the conflict of interest of that wagon. That would mean that Cow was trying to ax his own partner.
There is no conflict of interest with the Andy/Jdodge participation on the lovo wagon and that is the wagon I was referring to, not the voting on SGK. After rereading your comments, I think you are referring to a different wagon that the one I was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jdodge wrote: Andy is trying to link himself to me. How odd.

Nice distancing!!!

I know with the high body count of innocents in this game already, with 2 still active killing groups, it is possible we are at LYLO. We have to lynch scum today.

Our votes are far more important now than previously in the game, yet...

I have seen 3 seemingly opportunistic votes put on Thanatos.

Andy, in 158, wrote: PWNED

Vote: lovo14
Cow, in 159, wrote:
unvote, vote lovo
Even Andy finds this reasonless back to back voting with confirmed scum suspicious...
Andy, in 181, wrote: What? I know it looks suspicious to get 2 votes in 2 consecutive posts, but you can't possibly be sure that there's scum in your wagon unless you're one yourself.
Andycyca, in 241, wrote:
eljcko wrote:I am going to jump to conclusions and assume Sniper Wolf was our vig. Any other thoughts?
The role seems plausible, but the first post only says Innocent, we should ask
the Pope
about that. What's clear is that we had at least two factions with a NK yesterday.
Nice little bit of role fishing.

Andy, in 274, wrote: Sly's scumradar is a little bit sensitive today, isn't it? I'd prefer you t biuld an actual case on someone rather than simply vote at the first sign of "scuminess"
What's your case against Thanatos?
Andycyca, in 347, wrote:
Vote: SlySly

We need to keep things going
Another strong case there. I guess your preference of case building doesn't apply to your own play.

vote:Andycyca
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 12:18 am

Post by Lloyd »

[quote="SlySly"Unfortunately, I wasted my investigatory skill on MBF last night, who turned up town and dead. Take this however you want to as I will not elaborate.[/quote]

SlySly, did you happen to waste it again last night? You don't have to answer, as I'm simply curious at this point.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Andycyca »

If you didn't notice, I said my reasons are lurking plus those mentioned by JD

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by SlySly »

Lloyd wrote:
SlySly, did you happen to waste it again last night?
No, I did not waste it again last night.

@Andy

I noticed.

You have now decided to let JD build your case instead of doing it yourself? I don't see how you can call anyone out for lurking as you have done plenty of it in this game yourself.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 3:29 am

Post by eljcko »

I find it odd that Andy and JD are not saying much about the allegations against them. Andy has not really defended himself at all, and JD has this post to offer up:
Andy is trying to link himself to me. How odd.

Great Admiral Sarcastro:
Can we get a vote-count.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Andycyca »

...and Thanatos, being the one with the most votes yet, is still failing to defend himself properly

eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by eljcko »

Andy, you forgot this.
thantos wrote:Back.

Looking back, it was a stupid thing to say and I should have known it would be thought of as a scum tell, but I meant exactly what I said. There were 7 deaths in this game thus far, and not a single one of them was a power role. I think that is simply bizare. I was bringing that up because it might mean something, like we're not being told if a power role bites it.
While this is not really proper defense, its more than what you have done.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by SlySly »

I think there is still a good chance of town victory in this game.

unFoS:eljcko

FoS: JDodge
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Andycyca »

Now Sly, what made you think otherwise?

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by SlySly »

My ignorance of LDF lore.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Vote Count:

3 – Thanatos (JDodge, eljcko, Andycyca)
2 – Andycyca – (Lloyd, SlySly)

6 Alive, 4 to Lynch

Thanatos has not answered his prod and will be replaced.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 9:16 am

Post by SlySly »

Happy Scumday, Jdodge.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by SlySly »

eljcko wrote:
Thanatos wrote:Weird...No Powerroles yet?
Wow. Rolefishing, and you sound very disappointed.

Vote Thantos
Is your vote 100% based on this one post or did you spot some previous scuminess from Thanatos?
eljcko wrote:I find it odd that Andy and JD are not saying much about the allegations against them.
That is undeniably, interesting. Some might even describe it as scummy.

Andy wrote: ...and Thanatos, being the one with the most votes yet, is still failing to defend himself properly
What does him having the most votes against him have to do with your own failure to do what you lay blame on him for?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:11 am

Post by SlySly »

LDF now = Lurk Da Fest

Let's try to get it back closer to Last Days of Foxhound.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by eljcko »

Andy and JD are angering me. I want explanations, not just passing the buck.

Sly, Thantos fished on Day two also because of the power role thing. It is kind of obvious it is partial reveal.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Andycyca »

What can I say? Look at Sly's case on me (post 407)

1. Accuses me of defending scum and "Attacking" townies. (where attacking is defined as "Noticing their vote was reasonless"
2. JD trying to "distance" himself from me
3. He calls mi 241 rolefishing, but he forgot that we didn't know how the Pope revealed info until 283
4. He's fearing we're close to LYLO for not knowing about LDF (I'm sorry I don't see the connection)

I mean it's a case so weak nobody payed attention or asked me even more follow-ups.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by SlySly »

eljcko wrote: Sly, Thantos fished on Day two also because of the power role thing.
In the following quote, didn't you fish on Day 2 as well?
eljcko wrote:I am going to jump to conclusions and assume Sniper Wolf was our vig.
eljcko wrote: It is kind of obvious it is partial reveal.
What do you think he is partially revealing?

Andy, your interpretation of my vote reasoning is incorrect.

1. I don't like that you are jumping on JD's bandwagon and letting him build your case for you after you stated your desire for others to build their own cases earlier in the game.
2. I don't like that you added lurking as one of your vote reasons, as you have lurked plenty in this game yourself.
3. I believe there is evidence to support a connection between JD and yourself.
4. I don't like how you called Thanatos out for not defending himself while you were neglecting to defend yourself.

Andy wrote: 4. He's fearing we're close to LYLO for not knowing about LDF (I'm sorry I don't see the connection)
Let's just say, I know more about LDF now than I did before I made that post.

Andycyca wrote: 1. Accuses me of defending scum and "Attacking" townies. (where attacking is defined as "Noticing their vote was reasonless"
I think your moves against lovo, korts ooba and myself, during this game, are more than mere coincidence. Without hindsight, some of these offensive moves/attacks wouldn't even have appeared to be attacks.

Thank goodness for hindsight. It has clearly shown me a few places in this game where you have went out of your way to cast suspicion, no matter how lightly, on confirmed townies.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Thanatos »

Yeah, Life, finals, and shit has made me unable to play this game. Even if I were to come back now, I have a 16 day vacation in Greece, so It's not really fair to you for me to keep playing. Bye.
Never forget...you are Mortal.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”