Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Flameaxe wrote:
And Flameaxe..hyporcrisy much?
Hyporcrisy isn't a word.

And no, it isn't. At all.
Hypocrisy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to a belief or behaviour while holding the opposite beliefs or behaviours at the same time.

Hypocrisy is frequently invoked as an accusation in debates, in politics, and in life in general. A few theorists have studied the utility of hypocrisy, and in some cases have suggested that the conflicts manifested as hypocrisy are a necessary or beneficial part of human behavior and society.[1]
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

i think he was just poking fun at thinktanks spelling error, farside. hypocrisy is a word but hypoRcrisy isn't.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

RossWilliam wrote:i think he was just poking fun at thinktanks spelling error, farside. hypocrisy is a word but hypoRcrisy isn't.
Indeed.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

RossWilliam wrote:i think he was just poking fun at thinktanks spelling error, farside. hypocrisy is a word but hypoRcrisy isn't.
Ah. Slightly dislexic missed the spelling error. :oops:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:50 pm

Post by Samruc »

Vote Count

TylerJ: 3 (Kabenon007, RossWilliam, pwayne66)
thinktank: 3 (Flameaxe, kuribo, farside22)
Kuribo: 1 (thinktank)
Flameaxe: 1 (Oman)

Not voting: (TylerJ, ThugBehram)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Last edited by Samruc on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Samruc »

ThugBehram replaces Draux.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:34 am

Post by thinktank »

mod, can we get a prod on Tyler please?
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Samruc »

Mod wrote:I'm prodding Tyler
Second prod tomorrow.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Welcome Thug! And I'm interested to see if Tyler's replacement, if coming, will alleviate my suspiscion or amplify it. It would certainly suck to replace into scummy shoes like Tyler's, though.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Hey, I'm back, argghhh. days are getting shorter and shorter. But as of tommorow it will slow down. So, because of my disappearance and reapperance, everything is white noise and needs a second read.

two things I would like to mention though. First, I already gave my defense, I plead insanity. I made a rash and stupid move.

Secondly, Flameaxe is really getting on my nerves. If infact you find thinktank suspicious, TELL US WHY. Black and White, no beating around the bush.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

From our games together, that seems to be Flameaxe's style. I have no idea why, but I will not be voting for it. You may as well not waste your breath asking him to put his suspicions in thread. He won't do it.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Secondly, Flameaxe is really getting on my nerves. If infact you find thinktank suspicious, TELL US WHY. Black and White, no beating around the bush.
I've already stated why in full detail why I'm voting thinktank.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Tyler, I don't accepted rashness to be an acceptable defense due to the fact that it is virtually impossible to be rash in a forum. By the time you finish typing and hit send, you've had ample times to consider what your doing, and if you have any doubts, it's your duty to stop and really decide if that action is what you want to do. Rashness means nothing on the forum
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:07 am

Post by pwayne66 »

Why FA is voting thinktank:
FA wrote:I am following my esophagus.
FA wrote:My posts regarding anatomy explained that vote, but you are too busy to leave them out to make your bullshit attack seem worthwhile.
FA wrote:I explained my vote, and you even mentioned it in your post!
FA wrote:You asked me to explain my vote, and I already did. What else did you want me to explain about it? Also: post 53.
FA wrote:For being a hypocrite.
FA wrote:Yes, but the thing is...it's not just you being a hypocrite, its what you are being hypocritical about. I'm gonna give someone else a chance to look over your posts to see if they find it too! It's like a game!
FA wrote:I had no reason now? Okay then. Assumptions are cool, and thinktank is scum.
FA wrote:I've already stated why in full detail why I'm voting thinktank.
FA wrote:I found scum, what more do you want?
I don't know... make some sort of effort to help the town kill that scum. Just saying "I found scum" does not accomplish this. "Following your esophagus" does not accomplish this. Alienating people and making light of repeated attempts to get a verbose response on this subject does not accomplish this.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:01 am

Post by kuribo »

I still think the TylerJ wagon is scum trying to push another townie into a lynch.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Following your esophagus
Context is cool you know.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

The blind bat eats slimey mushrooms in the rose garden tonight! Get me?:wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

okay things have really slowed down around here.
@Tyler:
Who do you think is scum? You have no vote against anyone and the only thing you have really said was that Flameaxe is getting on your nerve.
@Pawnee66:
You never answered my questions I asked to you.
@thinktank:
No one really seems to be following your thought on Kurbio do you have a second suspect and why?
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

Farside wrote:@pwayne66: Do you still think Tyler is scum. Do you think flameaxe was right to point out thinktank or is he being silly.
Undecided on both counts. Tyler's play is par for the course, but I refuse to dimiss him as a suspect just because he is always distracting and unsettling. Same thing for Flameaxe.

The only thing suspicous about Thinktank's play is that he has taken anything flameaxe has said seriously. This causes me to think that he is too sensitive.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by thinktank »

pwayne66 wrote:
Farside wrote:@pwayne66: Do you still think Tyler is scum. Do you think flameaxe was right to point out thinktank or is he being silly.
Undecided on both counts. Tyler's play is par for the course, but I refuse to dimiss him as a suspect just because he is always distracting and unsettling. Same thing for Flameaxe.

The only thing suspicous about Thinktank's play is that he has taken anything flameaxe has said seriously. This causes me to think that he is too sensitive.
Thats fair and pwayne, your comment during day one made me realize this fact, the fact that I was taking his comments too personally and that I wasn't voting for his scummyness but his play style which is why I switched off voting for him.

Farside: As for secondary suspects it is difficult to judge. Especially for people such as Flameaxe, Tyler and Kabennon. as I mentioned before I think their playstyles get in the way of their actions and it becomes difficult to determine whether or not they are actually scum. Take for example Tyler's "Arghh" comment before he lay the hammer on LP. He is being criticized because it seems as though it is planned and this is a forum. but a lot of what Tyler does is along those lines so its becomes very difficult to judge what is playstyle and what is scum behaviour.

At this point from Kuribo's actions during day one I firmly believe he is scum and his partner could be Kabennon because at the beginning of the day he switched votes from Kabennon quite abrubtly. Perhaps so later in the game he can claim that he did attack kabennon vigorously at the beginning of them game to prevent such arguments as the one you argued against me. As for the second scum pair? It is difficult to call because this game has slowed to such an extent that there simply isn't condemning evidence one way or the other for many players.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

thinktank wrote:
At this point from Kuribo's actions during day one I firmly believe he is scum and his partner could be Kabennon because at the beginning of the day he switched votes from Kabennon quite abrubtly. Perhaps so later in the game he can claim that he did attack kabennon vigorously at the beginning of them game to prevent such arguments as the one you argued against me. As for the second scum pair? It is difficult to call because this game has slowed to such an extent that there simply isn't condemning evidence one way or the other for many players.
Don't try to discredit me just because I've shifted my focus to you, scum.

I didn't hear you crying "bussing" yesterday when I was going after him.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by thinktank »

Kuribo, don't make my argument into something its not. I'm not "crying" because you shifted focus onto me, my argument is as I said before. You just suddenly decided to switch votes, the fact that it was me is irrelevant to the fact that you did, you could have switched to any of the other players and I would still have an argument against it. I don't have anything against the fact that you went after Kabennon, I can see why you would, what my concern is how quickly you just switched votes at the beginning of the day on what seems like night kill logic.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

thinktank, your argument could be interperated either way. theres no real way of knowing. I personally am going to consider it moot, just because it's too subjective for me.

kuribo......want to expand on why you think the three voting Tyler (Kabenon, Pwayne, and myself,) are scummy? or am I misinterperating you
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by Oman »

Posting.

Will reread and cover other games.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

pwayne66 wrote:

I wouldn't expect you to give me a free pass, as I have done nothing to deserve it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”