havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:21 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4098, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4097, havingfitz wrote:I have posted this twice already but I have seen RC get pissed as scum and quit. ISO me for the game....it was ChaosOmega something something.
Did you see him get pissed over a quarrel with his own partners?? Nero flipped Mafia, you know.
In post 4099, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4097, havingfitz wrote:As for the bussing...they have daytalk...
EXACTLY, so they could've done much better even if they wanted to bus. You don't rage quit over a bus you yourself have pre-planned.
Fair points .
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 4096, Elena Fisher wrote:Given new events I really wanna say scum is Fuzz or Tywin
What new events? That Almost lied and admitted to making up an entire story to get me lynched?

You tried quicklynching me ASAP far before that came out, so 'new' events all of a sudden make you think I'm scum NOW? So you didn't believe it when you tried quicklynching me, but now that Almost admitted to lying, all of a sudden you do?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4101, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 4096, Elena Fisher wrote:Given new events I really wanna say scum is Fuzz or Tywin
What new events? That Almost lied and admitted to making up an entire story to get me lynched?

You tried quicklynching me ASAP far before that came out, so 'new' events all of a sudden make you think I'm scum NOW? So you didn't believe it when you tried quicklynching me, but now that Almost admitted to lying, all of a sudden you do?
I believed him when he said he shot you it's why I voted you given your answers I'm confident you or Fuzz are scum even if Almost never made a case on you this would be my view point still
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 am

At least he admitted it though. The entire reason I doubted he was a vigi was after he claimed to have timeshift shot me, except that I'm still alive. So I knew it was a lie. I can't trust him at all now, because only after I poked holes in all his lies has he changed his story yet again. Idk why any townie would need to lie so much.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

This game is dead :(

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:29 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4023, Not Chara wrote:i'm back from my extended period of being frustratingly busy. hope no lynch happens while i see what i've missed. apologies for being useless so far.
Can you replace the fuck out so we can get someone who isn't useless. ffs.......

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 am

Post by SlySly »

Hammer the scum!
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 6.1 (3/19/17)

Not Chara [L-4]

SlySly [L-3]
TheFuzzylogic99
Havingfitz [L-4]

Elena Fisher [L-4]

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-4]

Almost50 [L-4]

Tywin Lannister [L-1]
Almost50, SlySly, Elena Fisher
No Lynch [L-4]

Not Voting [3]
Not Chara, Havingfitz, Tywin Lannister

Deadline is 4pm on Sunday 3/30. That is in (expired on 2017-03-30 16:00:00).

With nine alive, it is five to lynch.

Prodding Not Chara.

V/LAs:
Havingfitz is V/LA until tomorrow.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In post 4105, havingfitz wrote:
In post 4023, Not Chara wrote:i'm back from my extended period of being frustratingly busy. hope no lynch happens while i see what i've missed. apologies for being useless so far.
Can you replace the fuck out so we can get someone who isn't useless. ffs.......
stepping outside the game for a second,,,,, this is not cool, Some people play for fun and don't always have the time to play, This borders on a personal attack

At Tywin
What actually is your point exactly. Yeah he did something scummy as anything but I don't see any real chance he is scum,

We have 10 days ......I want to make sure that Tywin is the right choice and we don't let the scum get any more chances to win the game,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Yeah I know it borders on white knighting but I get mad when players act like jerks to other player..so take my comment as you wish
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4108, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:This borders on a personal attack
I inferred he was useless.
He has said he is useless.
No personal attack committed sheriff :roll:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4109, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:when players act like jerks
In post 4108, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:This borders on a personal attack
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:40 pm

In post 4108, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 4105, havingfitz wrote:
stepping outside the game for a second,,,,, this is not cool, Some people play for fun and don't always have the time to play, This borders on a personal attack

At Tywin
What actually is your point exactly. Yeah he did something scummy as anything but I don't see any real chance he is scum,

We have 10 days ......I want to make sure that Tywin is the right choice and we don't let the scum get any more chances to win the game,
I don't really have a point now that he admitted he made it all up. That's why I thought he was scum. I still don't know why any townie would need to lie about all of that just to get someone lynched, but I'm not voting him. As for if I'm the best lynch, all I can say is that I'm not scum, so in my biased opinion, I'm the worst option.

I still think Sly is scum btw, and he hasn't done anything to show me different. I'd personally rather lynch him. Like you said, if he somehow flipped town, go ahead and lynch me tomorrow. It wouldn't be Lylo until the next day anyways, so it's not a huge deal. Regardless, I know I'm town, so I'd rather lynch scum today than not only waste another day, but be dead and then have to hope the remaining town make the right choice after im gone. I've lost a couple games due to this exact scenerio, so I'd rather not let it happen again.

VOTE: SlySly. It's gotta be him or Elena at this point, and if not, I think the game will be lost anyways. The one thing I've seen that goes against Sly being scum was his soft bus of James (or was it Nero?) D1. I don't remember the exchange, but a few people have brought it up. It's not like he got them lynched though.

As for me, I was wrong about Nero (didn't suspect him at all) and James I shouldn't have let live D1, but I do remember I was the first person to bring up Xnad while everyone else ignored him. Elena was the second, which is why I think Sly is scum instead of her.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:45 pm

In post 4109, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah I know it borders on white knighting but I get mad when players act like jerks to other player..so take my comment as you wish
I understand where you're coming from and agree that people play to have fun, but what about people like xnad? That shit was unacceptable. He prod dodged the entire game. NC isn't that bad, but there does come a point where either you play the game or you let someone else take over, because it's disrespectful to the rest at a certain point. There's a balance to it. Xnad was maybe the worst offender I've ever seen though, so there's you're extreme example. I'm glad he flipped scum, but I'd have pushed to pushed to policy lynch him regardless. NC isn't at that point, but he should contribute somewhat.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 pm

@ Tywin
there a different between not being able to play and being a prod dodger like Xnad......
Not sure if you are voting Sly bc you think he is scum or trying to save your own skin

@Fitz////
It is what it is,,,if you want to ban me or not play with me in other games than that's fine. No hard feelings
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i appreciate the feeling, fuzzy, but i agree. in another's position i would be annoyed with my own behaviour as well. i did consider replacing out, but i haven't been busy with one thing in particular so much as several things that keep cropping up unexpectedly.

back to the game at hand: Tywin, it's true i haven't been around. i was contributing briefly after replacing in, but most of my time has been spent prod-dodging. is that enough to separate me from nadroj?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Not Chara »

: pings me for scum Tywin.

i'm townreading Elena as of now.

: what does scum gain from 'throwing shade on obvious town'? it's certainly not a tactic i've ever tried. scum gain more from being helpful to obvious town. not saying that means all scum will, but it's an odd thing to pull scum motivation out of.
: i love you Almost. :lol: i wouldn't expect anything less than disagreeing with a gut/tonal read with you!
Almost being confident in town Sly and also wanting to policy him on day 4 is classic. i don't think it's AI, i'm simply appreciating reading this.

maybe scum fuzzy has fooled me, but i'm having a difficult time scumreading him here.
evidence for town Elena is also in the jordan (i can't keep figuring out how to type that backwards, damn it) lynch. compare how the two of them approached the whole thing, and Tywin's words look more like someone talking about a scumbuddy.
fuzzy's response could go either way. but, i personally would have called jordan's chances of flipping scum here 50/50 due to the lack of content. considering jordan at L-1 and Tywin alright with hammering (and it likely that others would, such as myself), fuzzy saying this here as scum doesn't do wonders for his towncred. he wouldn't be able to stop the lynch just by saying this. still reading up.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i was scumreading Tywin before the jordan lynch became an issue, so i'm worried my bias might be colouring how i've seen the whole thing. i'll try to make sure i don't fall into that.
: am i crazy, or is this just really scum considering Tywin's vibe beforehand? it all looks so obvious to me that i'm beginning to doubt i'm right at all.

i see Almost voted Tywin. i take back what i said earlier about not agreeing!
if Tywin isn't scum, i could only see fitz as the last scum option. if there's confirmation we have a redirector, and fitz can't be that redirector, then he can't be scum either? i saw that brought up, but i might need confirmation.
it seems more likely to me that Tywin is just the last scum. i really don't see myself lynching fuzzy at this point, and i am still confident in Elena town. Sly is the only one left i don't have much of a read on. on second thought, he and fitz are about equal as options for after a Tywin townflip, fitz isn't confirmed last scum, but i do like fitz a bit better for his . it doesn't look like scum indignation.
i'll revisit that in case Tywin's lynch doesn't end the game.

: you could have been protected, but you're sure Almost is lying? did i misunderstand?

i almost wish i'd waited post that last part. it feels like the game is solved already and i'm late to the party. :>

i skimmed the rest, Tywin is at L-1 and i'd love to hammer. i'll wait because i wouldn't mind talking to everyone first, but i really am ready to go whenever.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Not Chara »

actually. damn, i really just want to hammer. i don't see a reason to avoid it, we've already seen plenty of Tywin's reaction to Almost's kill claim. fuzzy doesn't look like he's going to lynch Tywin right now, fitz wants to go over his options (which is completely understandable), and Tywin isn't going to lynch himself.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

sorry for not really playing with you, Almost! let me make it up to you by hammering the scum you caught. we have mislynches, and i won't be convinced off of this. <3

VOTE: Tywin
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

now, the above post is going to suck if Tywin is town. especially when i didn't give him a chance to say anything after my readup that included questions. oh well. it's already done!
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 6.2 (3/20/17)

Not Chara [L-4]

SlySly [L-2]
TheFuzzylogic99, Tywin Lannister
Havingfitz [L-4]

Elena Fisher [L-4]

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-4]

Almost50 [L-4]

Tywin Lannister [Lynch]
Almost50, SlySly, Elena Fisher, Not Chara
No Lynch [L-4]

Not Voting [1]
Havingfitz

Deadline is 4pm on Sunday 3/30. That is in (expired on 2017-03-30 16:00:00).

With nine alive, it is five to lynch.

We have a lynch. Information incoming...

V/LAs:
Havingfitz is V/LA until today.
Last edited by D3f3nd3r on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(profile pic by datisi)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Tywin Lannister was lynched. He was a Mafia Goon.

With that, all anti-town players are eliminated. The town of CommKnight, Land of Xanth, TTTT, Ramcius, Not Chara, SlySly, Havingfitz, Vifam, PeregrineV, Elena Fisher, TheFuzzylogic99, Almost50, and Ssbm_Kyouko has won the game!

More stuff revealed when I'm less tired...

(profile pic by datisi)
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

success.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Vifam »

Good game guys