Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4068, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:plus I want to lynch either Twyin or fritz who both are on the Vifam wagon. I guess I should be a candidate also since I was on the wagon as well.
Fitz cannot be the scum redirector AT ALL. It's mechanically IMPOSSIBLE. I've just explained that (but maybe it's in a later post to the one I'm responding to), so you want to vote Tywin.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

It's impossible even with the time shift?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK..

@EVERYONE:

Apart from my case on Tywin, what were your lynch pools at the start of the day. Pretend you witnessed NOTHING of the duel between me and Tywin.

I'm doing this to deal with each and every single player separately to show them why they might be wrong on someone. I will try my best to let you see the light.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4076, Elena Fisher wrote:It's impossible even with the time shift?
Even with the timeshift yes. Because he was jailed on the night Comm's investigation resolved, so his redirection must've resolved on that night too. If that's the case then it should not have gone through in the first place because he was jailed.

The same applies to Bus Driver. If it was a Bus Driver then he was either jailed (in which case the action still didn't go through) or his action went through and I was jailed instead, and thus my shot on Nero could not have went through (refer to NAR to see which).

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:07 am

Post by SlySly »

Hammer the scum!
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

You've said you couldn't be redirected, but how would you know that? The mod would literally have to tell you. That's not a legitimate modifier, and if there isn't a Redirector at all, it again means you're lying.

You don't have to talk to me, because you don't answer anything I ask, the questions and inconsistencies I bring up are ignored, and you just say 'lol scum lol look at him type such such lol' as your rebuttals. You're the classic scum archetype at this point, but my death won't matter. The point is that you're now shaded to hell and aren't to be trusted anymore, and that's all I can hope to do.

Again, Almost is not confirmed town. Comm investigated fitz, not Almost, and many other roles can make cop results change. Far more than a Redirector, and what an AMAZING coincidence that Almost can't be redirected!!! How great! Every modifier he has somehow proves he's scum's worst nightmare and hes so OP guys lemme tell ya, and those dirty scum rue the day they ever went up against a guy with 1000 different modifiers in the most powerful PR ever invented that just so happens to counter absolutely everything imaginable and those poor scum had a goon, a 2-shot ninja that went obsolete as soon as watcher got NK'd, and an encriptor, which gives day talk to scum. Funny, most games automatically give scum day talk, so essentially scum flipped two goons and a ninja. Super OP! I bet that requires the most powerful town vigi role ever invented, but also a watcher, a rolecop, a jailkeeper, any more? That's a ton of town PRs for what scum flipped, but hey, we have a super powered vigi too! Sweet! /sarcasm

Obviously, I don't believe town has a vigi anymore, and since there was literally only one night where multiple people died, I think almost is scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 am

In post 4079, SlySly wrote:Hammer the scum!
Sadly, you or Almost aren't L1. Maybe tomorrow one of you will go, cuz I'm betting neither will be NK'd. Odd how a vigi this powerful is still alive.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:47 am

For the record: I don't think fitz is a Redirector. I doubt there even is one based on Almost's claims and the timing of his vigi claim. The only thing that stood out about fitz was no NK the night he was jailed. Usually, that means he's caught scum and would've been lynched immediately, but then the vigi result came out and I assume comm literally got 'vigilante' in his mod pm. So that should've confirmed Almost, except no extra NKs happened on any single night beyond N3, he claims to have timeshift killed me but I'm obv still alive and I know I'm not bulletproof, and the claim he made was super convienent and would've been a legitimate play for scum to use, especially after absolutely nobody claimed it for a long time. It was a perfect fake claim. I think Almost deserves a ton of props if he's scum tbh.

Aside from that, Redirector isn't a role I've ever heard of before Almost brought it up, and it's ironic how he's somehow immune to it. In that situation, the mod would've had to tell him 'there's a Redirector and you're immune.' Since the mod obv didn't cheat, it puts Almost in questionable territory. Why did anyone think Redirector in the first place? Almost said it. He repeated it over and over until we all took it as fact, except hes somehow immune. Seems pretty damn convienent for a fake claim to me. Mafia Framer would do the same thing and it doesn't involve a vigi. I know there's more roles that do screwy things like that too.

Really, the thing that set me off is that he claims to have shot me. So I asked why would he need to lynch me if I die tonight anyways, so he changed it to 'timeshift shot.' According to past games, only scum had timeshift and only one shot, but suddenly Almost is a multi shot timeshift immune vigi with a bunch of other immunity modifiers? Yet I didn't die, and I'm not bulletproof, and no extra NKs ever happened except on N3, which looks to be when SCUM used their timeshift shot. Almost took credit for a scum kill? Or maybe he IS scum.

Anyway, he won't be voted, but if it goes to Lylo and he's still alive, I hope you all make the right choice.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:51 am

Otherwise, we have to believe that scum don't have timeshift at all and the only timeshift shots used have been from an OP vigi in a game that also had a role cop, jailkeeper, and watcher. Seems like an extremely unbalanced game if that was true, so again, since I can't doubt the mod or the review process for the game, common sense dictates that Almost is lying. He's lied before many times and even admitted it, so why is it odd for him to have lied about more things? Like maybe a fake claim as scum? Just like his buddy James.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Alright. I've laid out my cards, and I'm done bluffing. I got what I wanted though. so the town has to decide whether this was at all a town response at any level.

I DID NOT SHOOT LAST NIGHT, NOR DID I SHOOT THE NIGHT BEFORE.

The fact is I only had 2 shots and I already used them.

HOWEVER, I was wondering why I'm still alive, and I now know why: Scum!Tywin KNEW I had to be of limited shots. He obviously knows enough about game balancing, which makes his claims about about there being a role that changes the investigation results or a ROLE COP even more ridiculous. Tywin knows better, but is counting on the ignorance of the masses.

Tywin also was sure I could not have shot him, and that -if I did- he made sure it was redirected. But since nobody died he deduced I could not have fired at all. Once again, he proves to be a very capable player having caught my bluff about being immune to redirection.

Now notice: Tywin never said a word when I did say I could not be redirected 2 game days ago (I was talking to Ram and we both were playing mind games with scum). Tywin did NOT object to my timeshifted shot on Nero (and again: It was the same night TTTT AND PV were killed, so he could not have missed that. It was a key event in the game that no one who claims to be paying attention could have missed).

Tywin hammered Town!Ssbm w/o stating intention and 3 whole days before the deadline, but had blamed Fuzzy for merely bring Scum!James to L-1. He only states intent when it's a scum lynch, but when it's a town lynch he has no problem joining in (proven before with Ssbm and later with Vifam).

Tywin has kept his options wide open, limiting his town reads to a certain number that can be covered with NKs, so he can get the rest lynched with no problem.

I urge you try and reread the game from the beginning. You don't even have to do it thoroughly. Just the Tywin-related stuff.. mostly his posts, votes and overall stances. How he argues FOR James and against Comm. How he strategically phrases his opinions and stances. How he approaches reads.. WHEN he votes and why.

Then try to read THIS day again, and see if his reaction was one of the town at any level. He's acting obtuse (and I know that he isn't. Far from it, I believe Tywin is a very skilled player). He's repeating himself like a broken record about points that have been refuted multiple times (ex: me having a zillion modifiers, when all I said was I could not be redirected, and I EXPLICITLY said I could be blocked. I neglected to mention how many shots I had, but I never ever said I was of unlimited shots).

He repeatedly asks why Sly is "confirmed" when (a) I never said Sly was confirmed, but only said he was "almost" confirmed, and (b) I did lay out the logic behind me reaching that conclusion right at the beginning of the day. I did it in details with Sly in particular (mad in more details than I've stated for anyone else for that matter).

He is ignoring the facts and is trying to swing the tide towards scum reading me in a desperate way I can't even.. that's some silly reasoning/explanation for how Comm got specifically a VIG result and the fact I'm the one who "was forced to claim" and was un CC'd. Now why was I forced to claim? To save Comm.. the TOWN ROLE COP. The one Scum!James had faked a guilty on in a bid to get him mislynched.

Just so you know, Tywin: SK would have let Comm get lynched and would have been content with James following the next day, that's assuming there was a role that can ever fool the Role Cop to begin with. In fact, it would have served the SK a great deal because it would have still not cleared fitz or Ram either if Comm's lynch went through. THAT is what's bugging you about the whole theatrical defense you're trying to build, because it implies I'm a total moron who doesn't know his face from his butt hole.

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. I', comfortable lynching Tywin as the last scumster in this game.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Lol now he claims it's all a lie. Jesus. At least it's admitted. That's a start.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 pm

So your entire theory is off, because it assumes for the whole thing that I'm a Redirector, which frankly isn't true. I don't even believe there is one, because it's based on your consistent lies and bluffs. I legit think something else had to have happened, although maybe you are a vigi now that you've admitted 'some' of your lies, since they couldn't possibly be true.

Idk why you think I'd know you couldn't have shot me because I'd have to be a Redirector. That's just stupidity and you really do know better. I know you couldn't have shot me because I'm not dead and I'm just a VT, not some BP godfather or something.

It's pretty much common sense that you were lying, but WHY you'd lie about something so blatant and obviously false is the REAL question. You wanted a reason to get me lynched, and so you called Sly conf town knowing he'd vote me without thought or question or reason as long as you don't make him a target. You KNEW that, so called him conf town when he's obviously not. You then said you shot me even though it was obviously a lie which I called you out on. Then you said no, it was timeshifted, and so I called you out on that.

Here's the thing: I'm not scum and you have no evidence to make a legit case on me, so you buddied up the one person you knew would vote me in SlySly, and then made a ton of lies up after to hopefully get me quicklynched. You assumed the masses would fall for it, which is what you're now accusing me of.

@Everyone: which player has lied constantly over and over, and who had constantly called out the lies while not doing so himself? This guy will lie about anything possible obviously, and it's not a 'bluff.' Don't let him call it that. Use the real words without sugarcoating it. He's lying scum and got caught finally. He assumed you'd all just quicklynch without thought, and he almost succeeded actually. If I didn't question his lies, he would have for sure.

You still trust this guy? I don't. If I was scum, he wouldn't need to fabricate a story and make up multiple lies to make a case on me. He'd just speak the truth. Everything he says is twisted to fit a false narrative. Sleazy af if you ask me, but whatever. Vote where you will.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Well if if I wasn't sure Almost was Town I would be up to lynching him. His little game was terrible...town do not need to lie...period exclamation point

I am Know 100 percent I am town and I am 99 percent sure Almost is town......

That leaves 5 possibilities.......................
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:18 pm

I am not sure om Elena to lynch her
I am 90 percent sure NC is town.

That leaves
Fritz
Tywin
SlySly
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:24 pm

if we lynch these three have a 90 percent chance of winning

Vote Sly Sly

lets start here
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:25 pm

if Sly flips town we lynch Tywin

Than either Fritz or maybe Elena
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by SlySly »

Fuzzy, are you a drealmz alt?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Who?????

No this is my main account.

Kinda a weird question to ask after getting voted on?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4090, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:if Sly flips town we lynch Tywin
This is bad. This is really REALLY bad. This is MICHAEL JACKSON BAD.

Tell em something: Why can't we lynch Tywin today and Sly tomorrow if you don't mind lynching Tywin anyway? It's not like you've deduced Tywin was even probably Town so you wouldn't include him in your lynch pool for the foreseen future.

I say we lynch Tywin. If he flips Town we lynch me. If he flips Scum we lynch you. How's that?

Tywin shading Comm's reads and results is reason enough to call him guilty IMHO. In fact, he only "assumed" Comm's read on NC comes form an investigation, but everybody knows the read on me was in fact an investigation result. Yet he's willing to accept the read on NC and has tried to paint me as scum just to preserve his own life. Is that Town play?

And how the hell does he accept a hypothetical investigation result on NC when he claims the investigation on me could've been tampered with to return a different ROLE (note: Not alignment.. ROLE). If it could be done once it could be done twice, and it thus renders all investigative results from Comm useless. Is that even a valid point?

@NC/fitz: Please help us lynch Scum!Tywin. One of you should hammer this already. If the game doesn't end we lynch Fuzzy next (assuming a red flip from Tywin).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4082, Tywin Lannister wrote:For the record: I don't think fitz is a Redirector. I doubt there even is one based on Almost's claims and the timing of his vigi claim. The only thing that stood out about fitz was no NK the night he was jailed. Usually, that means he's caught scum and would've been lynched immediately, but then the vigi result came out and I assume comm literally got 'vigilante' in his mod pm.
What do you people not understand?

1 - Comm (confirmed role cop) got vigilante when he investigated me.
2 - Ramicus JK me that same night but apparently JK's do not block investigations.
3 - Regardless of the JK...I am not a vigilante...but A50 claims he is.
4 - Only explanation for why Comm's investigation would have gone elsewhere would be most likely a Redirector (or possibly a bus driver).
5 - As no scum bus driver or redirector has been flipped yet...and we all assume there is only one scum left...then that means I could not be scum because I could not have made a kill AND redirected or bussed anyone the night Comm's action took place because pt 2 above.
So I am confirmed town! (Attn Fuzzy et al)

6 - There was a night with more than one kill so a vigilante fits for that reason as well.

Unless someone can come up with a reasonable explanation for why Comm got a vig...A50 claimed a vig and we have had more than 1 kill in an evening then a50 is locktown and I am too. ffs.
In post 4090, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:if Sly flips town we lynch Tywin

Than either Fritz
or maybe Elena
See pt 5 above.

Additional questions....can someone explain why NC is practically confirmed town?
I want to look over all my lynchpool more closely before I lay down a vote.

A50..can you restate (assuming you have) who you have targetted. What night you targetted them. When the kill should have resolved? And the outcome? Just for clarity sake.

Also...
v/LA until Monday
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, the NC slot is mainly cleared by the RC vs Nero confrontation that resulted in RC rage quitting. RC is known to bus, I know that, but it was Nero who started it all not RC. That and the fact you do not bus your encryptor first.

Now to my targets:

I only had 2 shots. One was normal (delayed) and one was timeshifted (resolves on the same night). I subbed in on N2, and I shot TTTT with the normal shot (delayed). On N3 I shot Nero with the timeshifted shot (instant), so they both resolved at the start of D4 and I was out of shot from then on. Everything I said about shooting/not shooting afterwards was a gambit to draw the mafia NK and/or redirection.

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Given new events I really wanna say scum is Fuzz or Tywin
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:47 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 4095, Almost50 wrote:cleared by the RC vs Nero confrontation that resulted in RC rage quitting.
I have posted this twice already but I have seen RC get pissed as scum and quit. ISO me for the game....it was ChaosOmega something something.

As for the bussing...they have daytalk...the bussing started with peptochinga and carried on when RC took over...and I do not think RC was ever really in that serious a spot to get lynched. Maybe he got up to L-3 at one point? IDK. I'd need to look over the RC/Nero and James interactions before I am comfortable giving RC a complete pass. Because regardless...that slot has sucked hard.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4097, havingfitz wrote:I have posted this twice already but I have seen RC get pissed as scum and quit. ISO me for the game....it was ChaosOmega something something.
Did you see him get pissed over a quarrel with his own partners?? Nero flipped Mafia, you know.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4097, havingfitz wrote:As for the bussing...they have daytalk...
EXACTLY, so they could've done much better even if they wanted to bus. You don't rage quit over a bus you yourself have pre-planned.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”