Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Oman wrote:You wagon jumped, I called you, you FoSed me?

Gotta love logic.
Yes, I jumped from one strong suspect to the other, because the rest of the town got sidetracked and lynched a townie last night.

So what?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:19 am

Post by kuribo »

Yesterday, not last night.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by thinktank »

kuribo wrote:

Gotta love logic.
Yes, I jumped from one strong suspect to the other, because the rest of the town got sidetracked and lynched a townie last night.

So what?
You went from Kabennon to me this game day because LP was lynched last gameday? That makes absolutely zero sense. Because you thought the town was being distracted THE DAY AFTER LP GOT LYNCHED you switched votes? The two statements are completely unrelated.

P.S I know you corrected yourself however "and lynched a townie last night" really bugs me. It just screams out Freudian slip and convinces me further that you are scum.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by kuribo »

thinktank wrote:
kuribo wrote:

Gotta love logic.

So what?
You went from Kabennon to me this game day because LP was lynched last gameday? That makes absolutely zero sense. Because you thought the town was being distracted THE DAY AFTER LP GOT LYNCHED you switched votes? The two statements are completely unrelated.

P.S I know you corrected yourself however "and lynched a townie last night" really bugs me. It just screams out Freudian slip and convinces me further that you are scum.
Surprise surprise.

pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

thinktank wrote:You went from Kabennon to me this game day because LP was lynched last gameday?
I don't understand this interpretation of kuribo's actions. It seems to me that he is voting for you because Jdodge was Nked, not because LP was lynched. What causes you to believe that LP's lynch is the reason he is voting for you?
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

kuribo wrote:Yes, I jumped from one strong suspect to the other, because the rest of the town got sidetracked and lynched a townie last night.
Nevermind.

Kuribo, what does this mean?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:55 am

Post by kuribo »

pwayne66 wrote:
kuribo wrote:Yes, I jumped from one strong suspect to the other, because the rest of the town got sidetracked and lynched a townie last night.
Nevermind.

Kuribo, what does this mean?
Exactly what I said?

While I was trying to get Kabenon lynched, and JDodge was trying to get thinktank lynched, the rest of you managed to ignore the scumminess of those two and somehow let the scum get LP lynched instead.

As for thinktank surprisingly calling what I said a Freudian slip, I think that's pretty stupid--- LP wasn't killed at night, and lynches don't happen at night.

thinktank, Oman and Kabenon are scum.

Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:23 am

Post by Samruc »

Vote Count

TylerJ: 4 (Kabenon007, RossWilliam, pwayne66, Oman)
thinktank: 2 (Flameaxe, kuribo)
Kabenon007: 1 (farside22)
Kuribo: 1 (thinktank)

Not voting: (TylerJ, Draux)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Oman wrote:Pwayne just popped in, but voted for scum, so thats :goodpoints:
Remember when you said that, regarding LP? Hm....

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I decided to do a bit of a reread on thinktank based on some of this discussion. I found two interesting bits here.
First this is when him and Flameaxe are going against each other and Kabenon had a bit of a wagon on him.
thinktank wrote: I'm not going to jump on this Kabenon wagon because yes he has done a scummy act but my vote stays. Flameaxe has been repeatedly pushing my wagon as an excuse to simply post (look at his last few comments, they are a waste of space). Perhaps i missed his reason for voting me but regardless i find his behaviour scummy.
Now about a week later LP voted against thinktank because of Flameaxe for not very good reason's, but he does state this
thinktank wrote: Good job reading the part about not bashing others. You have definitely been acting very scummy, especially jumping on my wagon based on completely crap logic very quickly. Theres many other reasons besides that, including the "on the fence" stance you had taken through the beginning and then making more votes based on crap logic. I hadn't realized that LP wagon had grown to be as huge as it is but you definitely seem like scum to me so I have no worries joining this wagon.

As for my thoughts on Flameaxe, I still have no idea if he is town because he hasn't done anything. Right now I'm going with the bigger fish to fry because though Flameaxe has done nothing and could be scum, LP has done nothing AND has acted in a scummy manner.

unvote

vote: LutenitPowel
He still doesnt' know what to make of flameaxe, but then decides to vote against LP. My question is why did LP make him change his vote but not Kabenon? My answer is I think they are scum partners.

unvote: Vote: thinktank
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:24 am

Post by thinktank »

Kuribo: I understand that LP wasn't lynched at night, but JDodge was lynched at night and he was a townie and hence my remark towards "lynched a townie last night" as a slip.

As to Farside's comments: By that time in game 1 I was fed up with Flameaxe but after reviewing the way in which LP was acting he was defnitely acting more scummy so ever since I've just been ignoring Flameaxe. Why didn't I vote Kabennon instead of LP? for the same reason I'm not voting Tyler J either. Both of their posts resonate more from idiotic comments than from actual scummyness like Kabennon's point about "being too scummy". I'm not eliminating the fact that they could be scum or the fact that Flameaxe could be scum however I have decided to vote for the person which I think is acting out of scummyness not a lack of communication and poor choice of words as in the case as you state.

I can understandably see why someone would want to vote Tyler J, Flameaxe or Kabennon, infact I was doing it myself during say one but at this point Kuribo is definitely more of a scum threat then either of the two. BTW we were not getting sidetracked lynching LP, yes there were strong scum candidates but LP definitely acting in a scummy manner, just read his posts.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

thinktank wrote:Kuribo: I understand that LP wasn't lynched at night, but JDodge was lynched at night and he was a townie and hence my remark towards "lynched a townie last night" as a slip.

I can understandably see why someone would want to vote Tyler J, Flameaxe or Kabennon, infact I was doing it myself during say one but at this point Kuribo is definitely more of a scum threat then either of the two. BTW we were not getting sidetracked lynching LP, yes there were strong scum candidates but LP definitely acting in a scummy manner, just read his posts.
But I wasn't referring to JDodge, I was referring to LP, I thought that was clear?

Anyway, LP wasn't nearly as scummy as you or Kabenon, which is why it's so frustrating.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by thinktank »

You may have made your thoughts about Kabennon clear on day but I'm not Kabennon and I could care less about him. However on day two you switched your vote to me on what seems incredibly faulty logic because it seems as though you are only on my case because JDodge died and as I stated if that is your only reason than you better go fishing again because that is not conclusive enough. You thought Kabennon was scum, fine I can see why, I don't necessarily agree with your decision however you simply jumped wagons out of nowhere claiming that you switched strong scum suspects. That was right at the beginning of the day after Flameaxes vote. All of a sudden you simply decide to change your mind from Kabennon to me? based on night kill evidence? That make zero sense unless you are scum and trying to distance yourself away from your partner so later on you can say, "I'm not scum, I was against Kabennon all day 1" . Clever but not well played out. sorry.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

but JDodge was lynched at night

This is weird to me. Who refers to night killings as lynches?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

People who lynch at night, obviously.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:00 am

Post by kuribo »

RossWilliam wrote:
but JDodge was lynched at night

This is weird to me. Who refers to night killings as lynches?
People who are stretching to take suspicion off themselves.

Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:20 am

Post by Samruc »

Draux has been reprodded. If he doesn't post within 48 hours, I will look for a replacement.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:29 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I wasn't aware, Kuribo, that there was such an overt amount of suspicion on me that I would need to stretch to get rid of it.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 am

Post by thinktank »

He wasn't refering to you, he was refering to me. Fine ignoring my comment on the Freudiain slip, i admit it was moronic, dont look away from my earlier comment and I'd like a response to it .
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Hi, apologies for the length of time since I was last on, I read but didn't gather anything so far, my mind is mush now, I will attempt a better read tommorow.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

think tank wrote:He wasn't refering to you, he was refering to me.
Really? I thought that he was refering to himself...
Ross wrote:Who refers to night killings as lynches?
kuribo wrote:People who are stretching to take suspicion off themselves.
kuribo wrote:...lynched a townie last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

@pwayne66: Do you still think Tyler is scum. Do you think flameaxe was right to point out thinktank or is he being silly.
I know scum can hammer, but I noticed in some of the games I play they usually do it to there own parnters to distance themselves. Usually they will hide within the lynchee.
I agree and disagree with thinktank in terms of easy lynches. We have stalled out. Some people early on did jump on Kabennon and Oman as targets, but once a deadline went in place most people jumped to LP. I think Tyler may have been a bit confused and I'm going with my gut to say I just don't think he is scum. I still however think that Kabennon and thinktank don't seem to really point at one another and I see that they have not even pointed at the other for any reason. I would say it is a distance attempt and thinktanks comments back just don't jive.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:19 am

Post by kabenon007 »

My posts do not point at thinktank? What do you mean?
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:19 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Ah, sorry for confusion above. I don't know why i interperated wrong. thank you for correcting me. I still think Tyler has a lot of explaining to do that he hasn't yet. If I were him that would be my first priority upon the break of the new day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:My posts do not point at thinktank? What do you mean?
with everyone here there is some type of conversation between people are said about someone. The only one you had was this:
JDodge, try to keep up. I am not speculating on cop existence, I am pointing out that that is probably what TylerJ is thinking, and it cannot happen, therefore he needs another reason for Flameaxe to KNOW that thinktank is scum. And there is only one.
Pointing on Tylers mistake in regards to Flameaxe's comments towards thinktank. I think you remember what you said to Draux in regards to his play style:
Naw, Draux is too smart of a scum to deliberately side with his partner... Draux's partner is the one he doesn't even talk to... dun dun dun!
I think you may have taken a play out of Draux's book and are doing the same with thinktank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”