Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Creature »

Btw, maybe someone should look at who voted Nero Cain, there might have plenty scum there.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8098, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8092, Vecna wrote:Do you not agree on that part at least?
Its fairly simple I think.

Spoiler:
Am I active and engaged? If yes then I'm town. If not then I'm scum.

^^^^^
DREADED SELF META

Pine has played with me as both alignments though.
Sorry, but ive read a bunch of your scum games and youre active and engaged in all of them. I got to witness your scumplay live in Deathnote and you were the most active and engaged person in the game. Some of your other games also show a very similair level of activity, so maybe itll have to come down to genuine engagement, but that is rather hard to measure.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.12

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, Brian Skies, nancy, Vecna, Leonshade
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1):
MathBlade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, davesaz, Alisae

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8103 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8100, Creature wrote:Btw, maybe someone should look at who voted Nero Cain, there might have plenty scum there.
If Nero is town, id actually expect scum to stay rather far away from him. Voting me while I was down on my back, or Kyouko after would be the far more logical play, and theres only a few people that I would expect to attack the more aggressive players as scum.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8104 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Yuri »

tbh i don't get what was useful abt the test, i was ready to bite nancys head off for it lmao, i thought she was serious

leon is still town tho, and not for that

i dont know sondam or maria as players who go inactive only to defend themselves later when theyre scum, so im calling it nai
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 8081, nancy wrote:Sondam is Town btw. Your reads are completely off as usual LUV.
My reads are amazing thank you.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Yuri »

also same on scum Nero being active

im not gonna be able to properly find scum, time to poe.

Creature have you purposefully been playing different? i remember day 1 you kept talking about not outing your townreads, or something to that effect
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8107 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Bet I get more reads right than you this game. Already called Bee town so you're down 0-1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8108 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I could see a Nancy+Brian

I could see a Nancy+Brian+Math

I could see a Creature +Sodom

I could see a Creature +Sodom+Dave

I could see a Creature +Sodom+Dave+ or - Alisae

I could see a Sodom+Dave + or - Creature + Nancy
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8109 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Yuri »

*gerry or maria w/e

Pedit Uzi why
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8110 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Vecna: Sondam and Yuri. I think Ali and Ceasar are most likely town. Dave floats for me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8111 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Nancy scum could only only ever work with math scum. Like, faking that replace-anger just to get both slots townread or w/e nonsense scum wifom would be behind that.

And I really dont see the scum creature here. I have in a bunch of games with him so ive been trying to do some indepth reading on the nuances in his play.....to get better at reading him - but I just dont really see any of the scum tendencies in his play this game. I think he actually has to move up to the green portion of my earlier reads and I really dont wanna lynch him here unless someone can come with a killer case on the intricate details of scum!creatures play. It would need to be very very convincing for me to erase my impressions though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8112 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Why do you think Caesar is town, LUV?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8113 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Creature + Sodom -could- work if I ignore all meta and just look at what happened in this game. Does Maria bus hard as scum? Because an ACCURATE scumread from people that have played with the slot before, imo, couldnt really be based on meta here - since it points to town creature IMO -, but only on scumchat knowledge.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8114 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Would be interesting if our treestump started sharing some new thoughts as well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, im surprised he hasnt even reflected on the reason why he thinks he got murdered. There were plenty of other people at that time that were universally townread, maybe there was some portion of his reads that made him a priority kill?
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Yuri »

i think youre going to go crazy looking at associations where none of those players have flipped my dude
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8117 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Vecna »

Im not letting them be decisive yet in anything, dont worry - just posting them for future reference
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 766, Nero Cain wrote:My scumread on Creature is basically like several of his posts are this sort of confused "I don't know whats going on" and that just seems p fake to me.
Though Titus' "Nero ignored the Max wagon" "He wasn't even a wagon when I voted Creature." "Welll...welll...you are ignoring it now!" Games with Titus would be a lot less frustrating if she'd just take being proven wrong in stride instead of trying to argue that she's right all the time.
this is what I posted about his d1

And then after awhile (starting d2) Sodom would just poke their heads in and remind us that they are scum reading Creature but doing nothing else and my feelings were that it was very possible that Sodom was scum throwing out a light bus on their buddy and then Creature started scum reading Sodom was Creature got wagoned and I was like "aha a cross bus!"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Yep, and im continuing to be of the opinion it was a fake read from the Sondam slot. There is no meta-argument against creature here, because he's been ticking all the meta-boxes of his town-play. I put in the work, and that is my conclusion. If creature is scum here, he made even more massive improvements to his play to fake it to be like his townplay, and no meta-argument would be based on actually having a genuine reason.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

Don't know about Gerry, but town!Maria has a history of scumreading town!Creature. You'd think she would learn, but it hasn't happened so far.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8111, Vecna wrote:Nancy scum could only only ever work with math scum. Like, faking that replace-anger just to get both slots townread or w/e nonsense scum wifom would be behind that.

And I really dont see the scum creature here. I have in a bunch of games with him so ive been trying to do some indepth reading on the nuances in his play.....to get better at reading him - but I just dont really see any of the scum tendencies in his play this game. I think he actually has to move up to the green portion of my earlier reads and I really dont wanna lynch him here unless someone can come with a killer case on the intricate details of scum!creatures play. It would need to be very very convincing for me to erase my impressions though.
Me scum period doesn't work.
Look at my prior scum games like Shadowrun or Gistou.
A primary objective is everyone having fun and active in those games.

Why? Because a known entity is easier to control.
I have limits and rules for scum games and pushing my sister to the point where she replaces out among other things she has said to me which I won't repeat is not my scum game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Ive played with the sondam hydra in Deathnote mafia, and in that game their combined reads were actually pretty decent, and alongside me (and scum Nero), they were the only one onto scum wisdom.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If they were scum together what do you think they'd do?

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Leonshade »

Half my townreads I'd be pinged by if I didn't have meta with them (Ali, Creature, Sondam), this is a weird game. All my townreads are/have been dominating the action, what are scum doing?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”