Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Rels »

In post 1274, BlackVoid wrote:@Rels, I'll tell you what: vote Hawk with me today and I'll promise to give your Kop case a really close look tomorrow.
???? that doesn't make sense at all, both Kop and Hawk have 1 vote right now, what's stopping you from re assessing Kop now ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I already said I don't find the post you quoted scummy. I don't have time to re-read his entire ISO and consider it in context of the rest of the game. I'm not really optimistic it'll be a scumflip.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Rels »

meh. It's true Hawk's recent posts wouldn't be hard to make as scum
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Rels »

UNVOTE: Kop
VOTE: Hawk
Good night
TL Mafia is best mafia
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Hawk »

Okay I'm calm I'm better I'm here to respond to anything asked of me.

BV can I say this. I am extremely angry because I feel like whiplash hit me with the force of a thousand suns when you were like Hawk is scum because his vote is oppurtunistic.

I still believe Aubrey is scummy because of reasons you even listed. Sitting on the outside of these wagons commentating and pressing very lightly into the fray of things. He takes some awkward stances and for the most part of the day I'm not exactly sure why I townread him or if I even townread him at all he mostly sits on as null. His resistance to provide you reads earlier along with a lackluster read list and seemingly odd position and frustration on Hapa and Rels being the only potential lynch candidates bothers me a lot.

So when you come back swinging at me because suddenly some AtE from Aubrey sinks into you and you think my reasoning for voting him is oppurtunistic I got extremely frustrated and lashed out. I apologize. We should not waste time near the end of the day and either go back to Aubrey or look elsewhere (Kop, Hapa, Creature)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Unbelievable.

BV...you derail the hapa wagon (which I can live with) in favor of an Aubrey wagon (which I can live with)...spend several hours and countless posts making a case on Aubrey and pushing/urging/lobbying for others to join his wagon only to change your mind at the 11th hour to start one on a player I have been town reading. smh.....

I'm cool with Aubrey lasting because he at least will post...but not at the expense of someone I'm reading as town.

Really annoyed at Kop's lat post and he has garnered a fair amount of suspicion....

VOTE: Kop
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

You didn't have this response when I initially accused you though. Your reaction was basically wait, what? Creature and others jumped on more opportunistically than me! If you sincerely believed that Aubrey was scum, I'd expect your reaction would be more along the lines of "don't be dumb and hop off a scum wagon because you're paranoid" of something of that sort. You just assumed that Aubrey was town and there would be opportunistic votes on his wagon.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Fitz - I want to lynch scum. I'm not going to continue trying to lynch someone when they towntell if I think there's a chance of saving them. I know I've been constantly re-evaluating reads but I've barely replaced in a few days ago and trying my best to get my bearings on this game. I don't really understand your townread on Hawk. Can you elaborate for me?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1249, Rels wrote:
In post 1228, havingfitz wrote:Some Kop and Rels...and Doom thoughts on shit would be good.
what I posted last night didn't suffice ?
I wanted your thoughts on BV's push on Aubrey which Seemed to take off after your last post of last night.

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Feeling pretty confident scum don't want to bus Hawk right now and would prefer to take the easy Kop lynch which I'm starting to think is town just based on how he is the counterwagon to Hawk.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1281, BlackVoid wrote:You didn't have this response when I initially accused you though. Your reaction was basically wait, what? Creature and others jumped on more opportunistically than me! If you sincerely believed that Aubrey was scum, I'd expect your reaction would be more along the lines of "don't be dumb and hop off a scum wagon because you're paranoid" of something of that sort. You just assumed that Aubrey was town and there would be opportunistic votes on his wagon.
Forgive me if I got defensive and lashed out if near the end of the damn day literally 10 hours before the deadline when I'm already slightly uncertain who to lynch or whether they're even scum I flip my lid at the person calling me oppurtunistic.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Creature »

I'm like sleeping soon, deadline is reaching and soon my vote will be locked.
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Right. That was your unfiltered, raw, in-the-moment reaction which is why I don't think you thought out properly how you would approach it as town.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1286, Creature wrote:I'm like sleeping soon, deadline is reaching and soon my vote will be locked.
Free cookies if it's on Hawk. I know I'm changing my mind a lot here but Aubrey's reaction convinced me he was town and Hawk's reasons there were just bad.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1287, BlackVoid wrote:Right. That was your unfiltered, raw, in-the-moment reaction which is why I don't think you thought out properly how you would approach it as town.
This is Comf!bias.... like seriously you just twisted that as why I'm scummy. Rels even said it looked towny, and was more scummy as a fake reaction.

I'm sorry if you don't see it as town cause you're stuck in comf!bias like you were with Aubrey...
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Except I changed my mind on Aubrey. I think Rels has a decent chance of being your partner but I'm not sure of that.

Still awake Creature?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1282, BlackVoid wrote:I don't really understand your townread on Hawk. Can you elaborate for me?
Above and beyond saying someone is a town read for me I don't want to play defense attorney for anyone...especially on D1. I'd rather find things I find suspect and hope that works out. Here is a response I gave to Rels with regard to reads:
In post 523, havingfitz wrote:...when I read a game and see posts that have me nodding in agreement or feel as though they are like minded to what I am thinking I typically assign a town read to that person. I have seen more posts like that from KidAdm than I haven't. My two catch up walls should point to several Kid posts that I got a good feel from.

As the game progresses and we get flips...and more content is provided my reads are of course subject to change. As an example...I like Kop for the same reasons as I do Kid. But I think your post /case towards Kop has some good observations. So while I would not be interested in a Kop lynch atm over the players I find more suspect...I would say you have tarnished my read on him slightly. Also...the fact that two of my townreads are voting him (Kop) is annoying.
If you look through my long ass wallpost catch ups (NAI OoO BTW) for mentions of Hawk I expect you will come across more positive reactions than negative.

As for his response after you voted him...I expect my response would have been similar following the Aubrey crusade you put on only to do a 180 vote on someone who may have been persuaded by your crusade. I want to find scum too but I'm not willing to just throw a dart at the player list with a blindfold on. I've got some wiggle room I am willing to work with and Rels...Doom...Hawk..to a lesser extent KidAdm aren't it. And you. Though I will say I am perplexed at a move that could potentially result in a D1 NL.

Kop has been on the peripheral of my townreads and I really disliked his flaky post today after being awol the last 2 days. And he has the suspicion of my town reads so that's a plus.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1290, BlackVoid wrote:I think Rels has a decent chance of being your partner but I'm not sure of that.
I can't recall....had you said this? (going to look....)

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1290, BlackVoid wrote:Except I changed my mind on Aubrey. I think Rels has a decent chance of being your partner but I'm not sure of that.

Still awake Creature?
-_-;; BV you're an idiot. Not only are you stuck in confirmation bias but you're reaching. Why does Rels put his vote on me and go to sleep a few hours before end of day if he's my buddy.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I just can't see Hawk's reasons for voting Aubrey making any sense from a town POV but make plenty of sense as opportunistic voting and his reaction to me confirmed that. I hadn't called Rels a Hawk-partner before I don't think. I just think scum would be reluctant to bus Hawk here and after his scumflip, I'll be looking into people who didn't vote him.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1293, Hawk wrote:
In post 1290, BlackVoid wrote:Except I changed my mind on Aubrey. I think Rels has a decent chance of being your partner but I'm not sure of that.

Still awake Creature?
-_-;; BV you're an idiot. Not only are you stuck in confirmation bias but you're reaching. Why does Rels put his vote on me and go to sleep a few hours before end of day if he's my buddy.
Towncred. I had to prod him a lot to get him to vote you by pointing out how he had scumread you and was backing out when there's a chance you'll be lynched. If you get lynched and flip scum without his vote, it's pretty much game over for him so he has to. This way, there's still a lot of ambiguity.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Creature »

Still awake.
Sigh
Creature
Creature