hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:51 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1224, outoforder wrote:
In post 1175, Aubrey wrote:[....]I'd replace out, but that would be completely unfair to whoever takes over my slot.
I mean whoever writes this as mafia should feel terrible and i have no interest in playing with them anymore so i just have to think they are town.
Where's the dick move in this?

I understand what you mean, and I've seen it from people like KidAmn this game. Also things like rage self voters are in this category as well.

But Aubrey's post here doesn't really compare to that at all. I also don't understand the rage-to-"not-getting-your-way" ratio here. Why rage with two votes on you? When I'm still the lead wagon?
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:51 am

Post by hapahauli »

Off for now. Be back later tonight.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:55 am

Post by outoforder »

It's not that he has votes on him that he is raging about. More of "i am possibly not getting the lynch i want" which doesnt make any sense as mafia unless Rels is mafia which doesn't make any sense in the first place given in which position Aubrey put himself into (hapa vs rels is today's lynch).
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Some Kop and Rels...and Doom thoughts on shit would be good.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1164, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1159, outoforder wrote:I have also decided that cassielle is town and i wont be reading any of her posts because they make literally zero sense.
I suspect cass and still think this post is scummy.

You have ignored repeated questions by me to you...I have seen no case by you on me...and you have a tendency to ad-hom players and/or disparage their ability.

OoO wagon would work as well.
In post 1207, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1176, outoforder wrote:I seriously believe we should murder fitz, or possibly Kop. Maybe hawk is the third scum but idk. I am not too confident on that.

Can you guys please go read fitz' filter and tell me how any of his reasoning for scumreads ever makes anyone mafia?
You have ignored repeated questions by me to you...I have seen no case by you on me...and you have a tendency to ad-hom players and/or disparage their ability.

OoO wagon would work as well.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 1.16

[L-2] Aubrey - BlackVoid, havingfitz, Creature, hapahauli, Hawk
[L-4] Hapahauli - Aubrey, cassielle, KidAmn
[L-6] KidAmn - Rels
[L-6] Rels - Kop
[L-6] Kop - doomfeathers
[L-6] havingfitz - outoforder

With 12 alive, a majority vote is decided with 7 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-01 23:00:00)

Prod: Kop has (expired on 2017-03-02 10:20:00) to post until getting force-replaced.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Kop »

I've had 2 long shifts at work and I'm totally goosed. I don't think I have the energy to go through all the pages that I've missed because body is crying for sleep.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1231, Kop wrote:I've had 2 long shifts at work and I'm totally goosed. I don't think I have the energy to go through all the pages that I've missed because body is crying for sleep.
It's Hapa or Aubrey. BV makes a compelling case against Aubrey. Read there.

OoO, BV, and Rels all still kinda townread Hapa and are posturing around the lynch. Of not OoO refuses to vote Aubrey but doesn't seem with happy with Hapa's lynch either... which is a really weird place to be 10 hours before deadline...
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

Pretty sure it's me today. Once I flip green please don't follow BV's absolute reads anymore.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

Back to work.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:23 am

Post by KidAmn »

My vote is where I feel most confident in it and where my read has been strongest the longest. I will likely not be able to post again before deadline.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:39 am

Post by BlackVoid »

UNVOTE:

On phone, will explain when I get home. Please don't lynch Aubrey.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Thank god I managed to get that in. I literally ran to the nearest coffee shop with wifi to unvote.

Basically, I don't think Aubrey's play is something he faked. The more I reflected on it, the more I realized that "don't listen to BV after I flip green" and "I'll expect walls of apologies from you" in the context that Aubrey said it is unlikely to come from scum. I don't think he's faking it and my confidence in a scumflip is pretty much gone.

Here's where I am:

Found Hawk's post to be really opportunistic here -
In post 1220, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Aubrey

I don't think town Aubrey gets frustrated there the way he does. He hasn't pushed the game forward at all just consigned that Rels and Hapa were the lynches of the day despite not 100% liking a Hapa lynch. Scum Aubrey is very cunning and I haven't played with him in a scum game where he's been scumread early so I don't know how genuine he can fake AtE, but I do know that in my last game WITH Aubrey as scum he took a backseat to me leading town and successfully had me and the rest of town town reading him for days before finally we hit f3 and there was no possible way for him to be town in my eyes and I had to scramble to figure out how to convince our backup role cop that he was scum and I wasnt.
He literally said "I don't think town Aubrey gets frustrated here" which feels so much like made up reasoning to hop on to an opportunistic wagon. This entire paragraph is so ridiculous which basically comes down to "Aubrey fooled me and I'm voting him now."

@Hap, outoforder, Aubrey - can we go for a Hawk lynch? I'm going to leave my vote here.

VOTE: Hawk
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:27 am

Post by BlackVoid »

By the way sorry Aubrey. I was wrong.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:32 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I mean look over that paragraph closely and he's just rehashing general talking points "Aubrey didn't push the game forward," "consigned? that Rels and Hap are the lynches today" with a dash of fake paranoia thrown in "scum Aubrey is very cunning" and then basically ends by saying that he doesn't know whether or not Aubrey can fake this but is voting him because he got fooled last time.

None of that feels like townie paranoia. Town who got fooled last time would be wary of that person and trying to sort them out and putting them under a microscope, questioning them and so on. Hawk here townreads Aubrey all game and when a viable wagon shows up on him, throws that "paranoia" on him and puts a vote down.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:47 am

Post by doomfeathers »

@Mod: If possible, I'd like to replace out.

Sorry, guys. I've had a lot of things turn up. I'll check to see how it turns out!

Wild guess at scumteam: Rels, hapahauli, and havingfitz.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Hawk »

Are you fucking with me BV? I've been wary of Aubrey's slot all fucking day I even pointed earlier when Cass asked me earlier the one person I thought could be pocketing me was Aubrey. Just because I paraphrase the case against Aubrey and you don't buy my tone it makes me scummy and oppurtunistic? No what's oppurtunistic is someone like Creature saying he's willing to sheep any wagon he sees as fucking gaining traction. Get the fuck out of here with this noise. You were begging people to fucking jump on Aubrey's wagon throwing around the same things I just said in my follow up for my vote.

But fine whatever, I don't see you looking Creature or Fitz way when they're jumping on Aubrey with less reason than I but because I vote him after sharing I had no real reason to townread him and finally maybe see where I was being fooled you are like Hawk is scum??
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 am

Post by BlackVoid »

You are getting mad at all the wrong things. If you legitimately believed that Aubrey would flip scum, you'd be arguing that he's indeed scum, not pointing at other people on the wagon and telling me that THEIR jump was scummier than yours. That shows you know Aubrey will flip town and you're preparing to point fingers at others tomorrow.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:14 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1241, Hawk wrote:No what's oppurtunistic is someone like Creature saying he's willing to sheep any wagon he sees as fucking gaining traction.
But you voted after Creature. Why didn't you call him out then?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Hawk »

I don't know if Aubrey would flip scum or not! I don't know if anyone will flip scum until they actually do! You're taking my reservation about Aubrey's lynch today and using it to try and paint some scummy motivation behind my post. Do I think Aubrey could be scum yes, AM I positive that Aubrey is scum? No who the fuck can be so positive that people are going to flip one way or the other. The same could be said about you? You flipped onto Aubrey and said I am ridiculously confident that Aubrey will flip scum. Then because I echo your vote and follow up even with reservation I'm scum?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1243, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1241, Hawk wrote:No what's oppurtunistic is someone like Creature saying he's willing to sheep any wagon he sees as fucking gaining traction.
But you voted after Creature. Why didn't you call him out then?
Because we don't have fucking time for this shit! we are fucking 8 hours away from deadline. You're pushing Aubrey I was leaning Hapa still. Every single fucking second we waste throwing more conjecture around about players is time wasted. Did I think Creature's willingness to vote whatever wagon was scummy hell yes, do we have time to pursue a Creature wagon? I don't know, sometimes this thread explodes with people posting back and forth 10 billion posts with people other times it seems like half the cast is VLA. I'm not about to pursue Creature when we need to decide a lynch today.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:32 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I was confident before because all of Aubrey's reactions to me hadn't sunk in at that point.

I didn't say anything about your reservations about an Aubrey lynch. I'm saying the reasoning you used "I can't see Aubrey get frustrated like this as town" is made-up reasoning. If anything town are more likely than scum to be frustrated. It looked like you cobbled together whatever you could at that moment to hop onto a lynch wagon.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1246, BlackVoid wrote:I was confident before because all of Aubrey's reactions to me hadn't sunk in at that point.

I didn't say anything about your reservations about an Aubrey lynch. I'm saying the reasoning you used "I can't see Aubrey get frustrated like this as town" is made-up reasoning. If anything town are more likely than scum to be frustrated. It looked like you cobbled together whatever you could at that moment to hop onto a lynch wagon.
OMG town tunnel comf!bias everybody.

I say I don't see Aubrey getting frustrated "like this" as town! Aubrey was frustrated by the gamestate and everyone waffling about. I'm referring to this post . This is not town this is scum.

He's all woe is me I'm getting lynched cause people are fuckwads.

You're fucking head up your ass town just like Aubrey said. You decide to waffle on Hapa and try so hard to find a lynch off wagon. Reserved that Hapa lynch isn't happening you're pressuring Aubrey to the point of insanity and then when his lynch hits L-2 and no one else is voting (specifically OoO isn't wowed by it) You go. no wait! What about Hawk. Hawk is sus because he is saying the same thing I've been fucking saying just from his PoV.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:47 am

Post by BlackVoid »

None of what you just said makes any logical sense. You call me head up my ass town but the behaviors you describe seem to be you trying to paint me as scum. On the one hand, you call Aubrey scum, then on the other you say I'm town just like Aubrey said.

Also, trying to paint it like "no one else is voting Aubrey" is wrong. If I hadn't unvoted, I'm pretty sure someone would have compromised onto him as a lynch. There weren't any other viable options.

You are simultaneously complaining that I pressured Aubrey "to the point of insanity" while also calling him scum. Literally nothing in that post is consistent.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Rels »

In post 1228, havingfitz wrote:Some Kop and Rels...and Doom thoughts on shit would be good.
what I posted last night didn't suffice ?
TL Mafia is best mafia

Return to “Completed Open Games”