Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I was literally about to go to bed.

--

I town-read Hawk
a bit
and wouldn't want to see him lynched today at all. I like the fact he is thinking things through and seems to have a sense of wavering that seems genuine. Watch him fuck me over after our last game. Overall I don't have a reason to scum lean him.

You. I wouldn't lynch you right now. Seems you and I are on a similar wavelength kinda sorta. If Rels Flips scum and Hapa flips town, that wouldn't be a good look for you though...You are however challenging the mighty Cass. I dig that.

Kop...Kop kop kop. I swear if I had a gun right here, right now, I'd would be tempted to shoot him just to see what he would flip. (I still love you, don't let anybody tell you otherwise) I'd lynch that. Gut alone.

Kid I've discussed already and I'm willing to see him move onto tomorrow.

Having fitz is going to give me fitz. I have a
slight
town lean on him as mentioned, though him getting super offended and scum reading anybody who seems to suspect him will get old. Wouldn't see him lynched as of yet.

Doom...I'm still at the same conclusion as I was earlier. I like his charisma, but dear god those votes sometimes and thought processes. He can live for now,

Cass...fucking scares the shit out of me. Like I wanna town read her, I seriously do, but any player who looks like they have an impenetrable suit of armor and make sure to to have an out with every move naturally terrifies me. I wouldn't lynch her today though, and I'm reading what they have to say with wary eyes.

Rels I've discussed. Overall I don't town read them right now but associations yada yada yada. Far more interested to see what they have to say.

I'm not the Creature wiser-er, and for the life of me I cannot read him easily. Null. That whole slip of not knowing about scum having day talk is NAI and should not be used as a reason to town-read him as far as I'm concerned. Least that's what my head is telling me.

OOO....eh. He started off like Cass a bit, and I had similar feelings. I don't think he is caught up, and I don't remember feeling much about his Fitz vote. Would I lynch him given the option, why not. That being said, I don't think he would be by any means my first option I'd like to see flip.

--

There. You basically got a reads list from me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Creature whisper-er*
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Your read on Cass interests me the most. What "impenetrable suit of armor" are you talking about and why do you "want to townread" her? Her stance on Hap being 100% scum and voting Rels is really bad as you agreed and her latest post reads extremely fake. That's one slot I'd flashlynch today if it became viable.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by cassielle »

In post 952, BlackVoid wrote:Your read on Cass interests me the most. What "impenetrable suit of armor" are you talking about and why do you "want to townread" her? Her stance on Hap being 100% scum and voting Rels is really bad as you agreed and her latest post reads extremely fake. That's one slot I'd flashlynch today if it became viable.
my latest post is literally exactly what ive been saying ever since you started with the damned misrep

anyone can check this against my ISO and come up with exactly what ive said about it just in that last line -- so more blatant misrep from you! im starting to rethink that townread

go for it tho pal, if you think you can get my slot lynched today then have at it, but i dont think you want to be held accountable for me getting mislynched in that sort of way
so i think youll continue to throw shade at me and try to swing the lynch d2 from start of day then once someone else pushes youll stand back a bit, express hesitance, and generally try to weasel out of responsibility when i flip green

good news: that wont work
bad news: youre either tunnelled to the point you cant see your own blatant lies, or youre scum
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Hap, in case you show up tomorrow, please post your reads on Rels, Outoforder, Cass, and Aubrey.

@Cass, my point is that you saying Hap is 100% town and voting elsewhere makes zero sense to me no matter how you dress it up.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by cassielle »

In post 954, BlackVoid wrote:@Hap, in case you show up tomorrow, please post your reads on Rels, Outoforder, Cass, and Aubrey.

@Cass, my point is that you saying Hap is 100% town and voting elsewhere makes zero sense to me
no matter how you dress it up.
in other words you wont change your read no matter what i say?

cool. bv/hapa/rels is the team, p sure now

idc what the hell yall do now, im going to drop my activity level significantly because i have nothing to say that will make a damn bit of difference at this stage
bv still hasnt admitted that saying i was "browbeating" people onto the rels wagon is a blatant damned lie, has repeatedly misrepped me, and now is admitting nothing i could say would make a difference, so have fun with that
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Hap disappearing as soon as people start looking elsewhere is sketch as fuck, as is Rels and BV suddenly going ham on counterwagons

Vote Hapahauli
because we really need to get SOMETHING out of this day and Hapascum swinging is best for business
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

I have niggling reservations about voting hapa but it seems the only alternative is Rels...who I tr.

I'll could give him (hapa) a pass on the TL meta stuff but I still didn't like his slide onto my wagon. He had some genuine posts that I liked. I did see spurts of effort. Bleh...

My vote would put hapa at L-1. I'll hold off till this afternoon to give Rels (anyone else) a chance to comment.

Also...cass...I did not skim thanks. I don't recall your numerous teaching moments coming as the result of specific questions to you. Moreso just in the course of conversation. If you were the IC in a Newbie game....fine. Here it feels more contrived.

Also...anything BV may have said regarding you had no bearing on my thoughts on you. I don't recall the misrep you refer to so I'll go have another look.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:04 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 956, KidAmn wrote:Hap disappearing as soon as people start looking elsewhere is sketch as fuck, as is Rels and BV suddenly going ham on counterwagons

Vote Hapahauli
because we really need to get SOMETHING out of this day and Hapascum swinging is best for business
I'm not sure what game you are reading where Rels has been posting and going "ham" on counterwagons. And I've trying to derail the Rels counterwagon and making sure that the Hap one gets through. Hap also hasn't posted at all on site since a couple of days ago so I doubt his not posting is indicative of alignment.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 894, cassielle wrote:i want a rels lynch yeah

ftr i think a hapa-town world is extremely unlikely as well, and theres no way that hapa/rels is TvT or TvS (could be SvT though, i agree)

what a rels flip tells us about is /other/ slots -- e.g. picks out scum no.3

rels lynch permits us to gamesolve. hapa lynch hits scum 100% of the time. so i prefer the rels lynch for now: we can afford a ML or two in the early game, and the faster we get gamesolve info the easier it is for town to win. hapa will not cease to be a good lynch d2
This is the post that is causing such uproar on Cass, and where BlackVoid and I are basically coming from in being like :shifty: . Cass, I could read the lord of the rings books quicker than your iso. I don't fully understand this mis-rep that you are going on and on about, nor do I have a lot of free time today. Please In a short sweet 2-3 lines explain it to me, because I see where BlackVoid is coming from at a general standpoint.

In a 2-3 liner, explain to me how the Rels case doesnt need an associative flip to scumread him.

Post basically illustrates where I'm coming from overall. Lastly what are your thoughts on my post since you are so sure on a Hapa lynch being a scum success.

lastly if you are town, why would scum remotely try and attack you as hard as BV is doing? That is straight up risky when they can just kill you off. You're not exactly the easiest target to go after here.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

lol, two lastly's.
AND ANOTHER THING!!!!!
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:38 am

Post by outoforder »

Dont you fucking dare to lynch anyone with 3 days left in the phase.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 875, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 868, outoforder wrote:You scumread Creature and you are scumreading hapa.
Your information must be pretty old. Cassielle hasn't been scumreading Creature for a while.
There is nothing in her filter between those posts. There is no "oh i changed my mind, i think this is the truth instead". Just a scumread on hapa + creature and then a vote on kidam while no reasoning why the read on the earlier two has changed.

Havingfitz is scum though. Deflecting a case on him based on nothing that was on the case != "here is why you are wrong". It is "i am discrediting you gor other atuff because i cant prove you are wrong".

Go read his wot and then compare it with what i said. Please.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:47 am

Post by outoforder »

I am gonna quote that cassiole or whatever her name was thing when i get home. Just boarded my flight and i am taking the train back home.

Btw Rels is lying, he wasnt in NZ.
But i kniw thats not alignment indicative because french people cannot get the difference between NZ and NL. :D

(Sorry i had to do that Rels)
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 962, outoforder wrote:
In post 868, outoforder wrote:You scumread Creature and you are scumreading hapa.
Your information must be pretty old. Cassielle hasn't been scumreading Creature for a while.
There is nothing in her filter between those posts. There is no "oh i changed my mind, i think this is the truth instead". Just a scumread on hapa + creature and then a vote on kidam while no reasoning why the read on the earlier two has changed.

Havingfitz is scum though. Deflecting a case on him based on nothing that was on the case != "here is why you are wrong". It is "i am discrediting you gor other atuff because i cant prove you are wrong".

Okay so are you scumreading Cass for that? Weigh in on Hapa for me? Do you think he's town?

OoO while you're at it weigh in on Creature for me. I've been looking over his ISO and I want some other opinions. I know Cass TR's him now but I have a hard time reading him.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:49 am

Post by outoforder »

Not boarded btw.. landed rofl
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:52 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 964, Hawk wrote:
In post 962, outoforder wrote:

Okay so are you scumreading Cass for that? Weigh in on Hapa for me? Do you think he's town?

OoO while you're at it weigh in on Creature for me. I've been looking over his ISO and I want some other opinions. I know Cass TR's him now but I have a hard time reading him.
I want to read hapa again when i actually have time (which is tonight). I think creature is town because even though he doesnt explain his shit i can see (or guess) the logic on how he ends up to his conclusions. When i have a ptoblem with them i will ask, rn i dont.

I am not necessarily scumreading cass, i am adking her how she came to her conclusions because i cant see any logic behind it.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@Outoforder, while you catch up, weigh in on Rels for me as well.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 am

Post by outoforder »

Like i used to play a lot like how creature does when i started playing. Its super hard to keep that up if he is scum, and to me he doesnt really look scummy at all.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay I look forward to you putting forth some content tonight then.

Pedit: I want to take your word for it but I don't see why it would be hard as scum because as far as I know Creature apparently comes into his own more d2?

We will see I guess. But I'm gonna dig the ISO's a bit.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Creature »

Wait, OoO is an alt?
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 967, BlackVoid wrote:@Outoforder, while you catch up, weigh in on Rels for me as well.
I cant tell if Rels is mafia on D1. My townread on him is genuine but i understand he could be scum. He thinks so alike i do i always end up on a townread on him on d1 (unless he does something completely retarded). I mean, my play is based on logic and if the logic ppl are using is making sense in any way or not. Rels probably knows my logic, so if he is scum he will also know what to tell me. I tried being super sneaky on him at the start of the game since he HAS made blunders on that before. But yeah, i prolly end up thinking he is town in 80% of the time regardless of his alignment because i am a sucker for logic.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 970, Creature wrote:Wait, OoO is an alt?
No
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Creature »

In post 968, outoforder wrote:Like i used to play a lot like how creature does when i started playing.
And this is your only game in this site so far.
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:04 am

Post by outoforder »

Yes. Playing alike you fo in this game != playing on this site, no?

Return to “Completed Open Games”