outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by outoforder »

Further enoguh, when you are asked to elaborate on your read on Rels, you in fact elaborate on your read on me, in a way that contradicts what you have said before..
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Can someone give me the scum motive behind Moogin's reads retraction?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Hawk »

God OoO makes my word walls look concise.

OoO the only thing I saw for explanation on a townread on Kids was in your big long 118 and I didn't quite understand how you just pulled that out. Like if he was scum he'd know you're town? That assumes you're town which is fine to say but for me to take that argument at face value I have to know you're town or believe you are town which I am undecided and have no way of comfing you as town so please explain what about Kid you are town reading. As well unless I missed it in an ISO of you I don't see anything completely concrete as to why Doom and Kop are so high on your town list either.

Creature you interact with plenty that's fine. I also agree with Aubreyou Creatures attitude isn't probably AI for him. I'll have to dig into his Meta myself but I'll take Aubrey's word on it for now.

pEdit: What part of the reaction did you think was towny Aubrey that you're wondering about Scum Motive?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by outoforder »

Well to be fair Hawk is not right on what he says about MooginSoosy's vote on doomfeathers. Still i don't agree with the reasoning.

Ugh i just thought about what you said Aubrey. Idk... Yeah idk, maybe there is none. Like i have seen scum do that but you're right. I'd still like her to explain how she comes to the latter conclusions based on the same posts she came to other conclusions before. Logically it doesn't make sense from any perspective and from my experience when something makes no sense from any perspective it's usually mafia -- as townies do not know why mafia comes to the conclusions the do, as they have more information than townies do.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 378, outoforder wrote:Well to be fair Hawk is not right on what he says about MooginSoosy's vote on doomfeathers. Still i don't agree with the reasoning.
What was I not right about?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 377, Hawk wrote:God OoO makes my word walls look concise.

OoO the only thing I saw for explanation on a townread on Kids was in your big long 118 and I didn't quite understand how you just pulled that out. Like if he was scum he'd know you're town? That assumes you're town which is fine to say but for me to take that argument at face value I have to know you're town or believe you are town which I am undecided and have no way of comfing you as town so please explain what about Kid you are town reading. As well unless I missed it in an ISO of you I don't see anything completely concrete as to why Doom and Kop are so high on your town list either.

Creature you interact with plenty that's fine. I also agree with Aubreyou Creatures attitude isn't probably AI for him. I'll have to dig into his Meta myself but I'll take Aubrey's word on it for now.
Yes, my townread on KidAm is based on the fact that i know i am town and him as mafia wouldn't act like he did knowing i am town. As i said i understand you might not share the sentiment but when i think someone is town or mafia, i tell it and lay out my reasoning.

My townread on doomfeathers is based on i feel like he is trying to make stuff happen - from early on. And he is actually considering his reads when new information comes up.

My townread on Kop is based on this:
I am townreading him because of his posts on MooginSoosy (who i am also suspicious of for reasons i will outline soon). And because of WHY he townreads you (Aubrey), not just because he townreads you -- since i share the opinion of why you are town as i pointed earlier.
It seemed like some people had a differing opinion on this, but i have yet to see a post other than "well he could do that as scum too". Sure, everyone "could" probably do anything as mafia. I just think it's more likely to come from town than from mafia.

It's unfortunate if you don't agree with me, but i have basically stopped caring about trying to convince people over and over again when i play mafia. I nowadays get my pleasure from the game in seeing if i was right or not. That's my reasoning, if you don't agree, then you don't. If you think that's scummy, vote for me. I don't really feel the need to explain my reads over and over again since i find it unprodutive, when i say:
"I read person X town because of Y" and then someone asks me "Why do you read person X town".....
What was I not right about?
MooginSoosy gave her resoning to scumread doomfeathers way before you even joined the game so saying
"So essentially what I just said earlier color me not impressed. Like I agree but at the same time you're just regurgitating something I said before so how much of that opinion was your own I can't tell"
is basically you regurgitating her now isn't it? :)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by outoforder »

Anyways i gotta leave for work. Laters!
Fredrick E Campbell
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Fredrick E Campbell »

Mod:
Replace me out. My mental state is in a mess... again.
I AM BACK
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Hope everything gets sorted out.

-

I'll squeee if Spade joins. Wouldn't that be something?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 287, MooginSoosy wrote:
VOTE: doomefeathers

I don't see their posts being helpful to town in any way. I dont see their votes being helpful in any way. Why bother putting your vote on fitz when they're going to be vla until Tuesday?? I still dislike their post about strategy in the night, it seems like a scum trying to be town and give the town this brilliant solution to the night phases
You mean this? This reads to me as my two problems are
1. Voting someone who is VLA is not productive to town.
2. I don't like that you're talking mechanics it seems scummy and/or Fake town.
In post 361, MooginSoosy wrote:Doom is suspicious to me because he jumps from vote to vote and doesn't try to pull any information out of them. He wants other people to see his votes and hopes they'll go after them. He's not hunting the people that he's voting for actively.
This when asked about her reads reads as her changing her read and regurgitating my point I just made. But sure I can see what you're getting at let me redact.

So all you have to add to your opinion of Doom is the same thing I just said. Color me not impressed it felt like an attempt at appeasing someone who put pressure on you.

@Moogin what do you think about Doom retracting his vote on Fitz because of the VLA admitting he must have been tired in . Does him voting Fitz still weigh on your scumread of him?

Also any other thoughts besides what's been presented thus far?

Pedit: I can only imagine Aubrey lol what a reunion.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 382, Fredrick E Campbell wrote:
Mod:
All the best man. Hope things get better.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:25 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 372, outoforder wrote:
In post 363, MooginSoosy wrote:I don't like the fact that OoO waited to see rels' reaction. How easy it would be for a scum rels to buddy up with OoO right away just because they know each other from another game. I liked his interaction with creature but I think he backed off too easily. Then to suddenly agree to a townblock with creature, OoO and doom (though he was iffy on doom still). I think one of them is latching onto that group to fly under the radar
So you have nowfirst scumread me for some post, then townread me for the same post, and then apparently you don't again like it? Which is it?
Just because I don't like something doesn't mean you're scum. I think you're making the game easy for rels to latch onto you by having that early association.

I think rels is the most likely to latch on and I think creature or doom could also be riding that wave.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:29 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 382, Fredrick E Campbell wrote:
Mod:
Hope things improve. Weakens my scum read on your slot a little to know about, but still hard to reconcile that burst of 4 posts with town motive.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:38 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 384, Hawk wrote:

@Moogin what do you think about Doom retracting his vote on Fitz because of the VLA admitting he must have been tired in . Does him voting Fitz still weigh on your scumread of him?

Also any other thoughts besides what's been presented thus far?
I think that's scummy of him as well. I believe at that point other people had a vote on fitz so it would be easy to keep a wagon going under the radar. Someone called him out on fitz being VLA so he came up with the excuse of "oh you know I'm just tired." If he was actually reading the thread then he would've seen that fitz was VLA and voted for someone else that he thought was more suspicious. Also isn't it ok to have more than one reason to scumread someone?? I mentioned why he was scummy before and then had more reasons after you brought more up.

In terms of everything else, I still don't see why people think hapahauli is suspicious. I looked back on kop and feel kind of similar, that there's something fishy there but can't put my finger on it, and I don't see the case for havingfitz either. I think Aubrey is town and I think Hawk is town and yes, you OoO! Even though I say I don't like the things you post sometimes I still think you're town. Again, just because I don't like a post or an action does not make you scum.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:17 am

Post by outoforder »

Hapahauli is basically playing below his level. He is not being as smart as he is supposed to be and his scumgame is wel.... quite bad. :)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

ewwwww, I forgot mafia have day talk. <----- not the biggest fan of day talk.

That's going to change up my thinking a bit, and makes OOO's psychic connection with Reels even sillier now.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 389, outoforder wrote:Hapahauli is basically playing below his level. He is not being as smart as he is supposed to be and his scumgame is wel.... quite bad. :)
Does this look like his scum game from previous times you've played with him?
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 390, Aubrey wrote:ewwwww, I forgot mafia have day talk. <----- not the biggest fan of day talk.

That's going to change up my thinking a bit, and makes OOO's psychic connection with Reels even sillier now.
What are your thoughts on the original OoO and rels interaction now?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 1.6

[L-5] havingfitz - Aubrey, hapahauli
[L-5] MooginSoosy - Creature, Hawk
[L-6] Aubrey - Frederick E Campbell
[L-6] doomfeathers - MooginSoosy
[L-6] Frederick E Campbell - doomfeathers

Not voting: KidAmn, havingfitz, outoforder, Kop, Rels

With 12 alive, a majority vote is decided with 7 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-01 23:00:00)

Seeking Replacements for Rels and Frederick E Campbell
In post 205, havingfitz wrote:On that note...
mod...I will be v/LA from now until Tuesday morning.
In post 318, hapahauli wrote:
V/LA until Monday (2/20)
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 172, Rels wrote:In other news I won't be there all weekend. 14 IRL days phase are a great chance of pace from 48h in TL.
Rels is not being replaced. As a reminder, please bold all messages that you need me to see in the thread so that I can notice it.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Rels »

yeah I'm back! Gonna catch up in 1 hour aproximativaly
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Rels »

In post 200, outoforder wrote:Aubrey's mindset seems totally different as mafia than here. Also he jumps on same sort of things he isn't jumping on here. Granted, i haven't seen a town game of his so point me out to one and i will rejudge.
so did you ever do that ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Creature »

01. Aubrey

02. Kop > KainTepes
03. hapahauli
04. outoforder
05. Rels*
06. Hawk > Allomancer*

07. MooginSoosy
08. KidAmn
09. havingfitz
10. doomfeathers

11. Fredrick E Campbell
12. Creature
Sigh
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Rels »

Caught up.
Hapa is scum.
Kop is most likely scum.
Aubrey rayn and hawk are townie.
Creature and doom are super town.
So most importantly Hapa is scum. Let's murder him.
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Rels »

VOTE: Hapahauli
TL Mafia is best mafia

Return to “Completed Open Games”