Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 1.1

[L-4] outoforder - Fredrick E Campbell, MooginSoosy, havingfitz
[L-5] Aubrey - Creature, Kop
[L-6] Kop - Aubrey
[L-6] Allomancer - KidAmn
[L-6] KidAmn - hapahauli

Not voting: doomfeathers, outoforder, Rels, Allomancer

With 12 alive, a majority vote is decided with 7 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-01 23:00:00)
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by hapahauli »

Not reading properly =/= mafia.

Reading something as a "clusterfuck", criticizing it as confusing/pointless, and then engaging in said clusterfuck is likely mafia. The story is inconsistent. Posting for the sake of posting, etc.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 71, hapahauli wrote:
In post 66, outoforder wrote: What more of an explanation is there? I looked at the thread, saw a few votes on you, and thought "lel imma gonna vote him."
Alright, and i am gonna say knowing you it's more likely it comes from mafia!hapahauli than town one.
I gotta read some stuff though, and now i gotta sleep for a couple of hours before work, so that's for tomorrow.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 72, hapahauli wrote:Now both of you need to describe to me how KidAmn's posting is town-readable.
"Slight townlean" doesn't mean "is absolutely town". His posting is more likely to come from town motivation. He's not being cautious or trying to blend in with the crowd.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:16 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 73, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 9, Creature wrote: This is MafiaScum. Vote away. If you're not voting, you'll likely be viewed as hesitant scum.
I don't care. I vote when i actually am fairly certain someone is scum. If people wanna paint it as hesitant scum then they do. ^^
I see votes as "i am trying to lynch this person i think is mafia", not as "i voted for random person" or "reaction test" or whatever... It just is confusing imo. Keep it simple, that's what i like to do regarding votes. I believe that way scum have no outs from their votes, as if you vote you only vote for one reason and one reason only and you can never say "well i actually didn't think that guy was scum after all at the time".
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:22 am

Post by doomfeathers »

VOTE: Creature

It's kind of ironic that I'm telling OOO to vote while forgetting to vote for anyone myself. :P
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Creature »

RVS sorta needs to be pushed in anyway. It's not a good idea to interrupt an RVS wagon with "is it just gut?"
Sigh
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 35, doomfeathers wrote:Never mind, sorry. Aubrey's a guy. I assumed Aubrey was a girl because I've only heard the name as a girl's name.
It's a hard life.
In post 40, Creature wrote:Where's Aubrey? We must call her to solve the game
Hi. I'm at work. Don't expect much until like....tomorrow maybe. :wink:

--

Fitz is pinging me on a quick, and I mean quick, skim. When I take a closer look at the game, i'll see if it is still there or not.

--
In post 55, outoforder wrote:I think you lack a lot of reading comprehension.
This is a bit harsh...and that's coming from me. LOL.

--

Hapahauli is also pinging me similar to Fitz.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 73, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 9, Creature wrote:VOTE: Aubrey
In post 23, Creature wrote:Aubrey's giving the most scum impression so far.
In post 27, Creature wrote:Ugh when someone wants me to describe "impressions"
In post 31, Creature wrote:Okay, they aren't very serious, but when I vote in RVS, I vote whom I have a feeling that's most likely scum.
In post 40, Creature wrote:Where's Aubrey? We must call her to solve the game
So you have gut reads, but can't explain what posts led you to those reads, and you're now wishing for the help of your top scumread in solving the game? I'd figure you were just RVS voting Aubrey because you know him, but you've said twice that you have a reason for voting Aubrey.
I wouldn't read into this to seriously.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:52 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 61, hapahauli wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: KidAmn

Yeah no. You do not get to call the early situation a "clusterfuck" and then throw fuel on the fire.
Calling it as I see it. Asking questions and then when asked to give his own opinion saying "nope, you don't get that info right now and if you keep pushing it you're not helping town" is not pro-town play.
hapahauli wrote:Not reading properly =/= mafia.

Reading something as a "clusterfuck", criticizing it as confusing/pointless, and then engaging in said clusterfuck is likely mafia. The story is inconsistent. Posting for the sake of posting, etc.
Literally my only comment on that interaction was to say it was a clusterfuck and should not continue (and yes, for some reason I mixed Creature in there because I had been quoting him above to snark at his early posting, and because Rels literally hasn't posted this game, so apologies to Creature). I then moved on to a completely separate point about Ooo's refusal to give his own opinions until people have played his little mini-game.
In post 59, doomfeathers wrote:KidAmn, you seem pretty confident. Do you have previous experience on this site or elsewhere?
Elsewhere, and not in a format I can link it.

Unvote
since Allomancer is clearly not plotting global domination via dinosaur wizardry, while I'm here.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Rels »

In post 16, outoforder wrote:Hey Rels, when you're around, let me know what you think of the MooginSoosy post.
I don't get if it's a joke or not. It doesn't make sense if it's serious
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:52 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 85, Rels wrote:
In post 16, outoforder wrote:Hey Rels, when you're around, let me know what you think of the MooginSoosy post.
Any other comments to make? Anything at all to say about the last 4 pages?
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:53 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 84, KidAmn wrote:

Literally my only comment on that interaction was to say it was a clusterfuck and should not continue (and yes, for some reason I mixed Creature in there because I had been quoting him above to snark at his early posting, and because Rels literally hasn't posted this game, so apologies to Creature). I then moved on to a completely separate point about Ooo's refusal to give his own opinions until people have played his little mini-game.
I don't understand how that's separate. OoO's "mini-game" has everything to do with the fact that him, Rels, and I have played on other websites.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Rels »

In post 46, doomfeathers wrote:
outoforder wrote:
In post 32, doomfeathers wrote:[quote="In post 11, [...]
The MooginSoosy post is pretty obviously not serious, so this post inclines me to think outoforder is overeager town if newbie. If alt, maybe not.
[...]
I think, if you are town, you should probably stop leaping into conclusions since you have no possible way of knowing what i think of the post in the first place. :)
I mean, because in your opinion i should not assume the post was serious that means if i am an experienced player i must be mafia, right? Well fyi i have not said what i think of the post in the first place so your conclusion is invalid.
Ah, but you did see something you thought was AI there or you wouldn't have asked, and since you asked without saying what you thought, I'm willing to bet it was scum-indicative.
In post 39, outoforder wrote:No it is not an alt. I know hapahauli and Rels from another forum.
Gotcha.

I don't know the metas for any other sites, unfortunately. Rels and hapahauli, do you think OOO's question about MooginSoosy was scummy? Unless the answer is "yes", I now have no reason to scumread OOO.
no
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Creature »

I'm in need of townreads. If you're town, please obvtown.
Sigh
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Rels »

In post 86, KidAmn wrote:
In post 85, Rels wrote:
Where do you stand on OOO now ?
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Rels »

doomfeathers how good is your scumgame ?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 87, hapahauli wrote:

I don't understand how that's separate. OoO's "mini-game" has everything to do with the fact that him, Rels, and I have played on other websites.
I think either you're not understanding or I'm not getting it across properly: the issue isn't the existence of the mini-game, it's that Ooo refused to clue anyone else in until it was "done with" or engage the people trying to get answers out of him.
Rels wrote:
In post 86, KidAmn wrote:
In post 85, Rels wrote:
Where do you stand on OOO now ?
Given how determined he was/is to shit on me and dismiss anything I've said as "oh he's just stupid he isn't reading he doesn't know anything" I'm pretty happy with my vote.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 85, Rels wrote:
It's definitely a joke. That'd be ridiculous if it was serious.

I dont understand why OoO needed to see rels respond to it either. It seems like OoO is banking on rels being town which might not be the case. Were you trying to see if rels had a similar response to you, OoO? Was rels' response what you were expecting or has it made you suspicious of him?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Aubrey »

Just for clarification KidAmn. Are you happy with your vote because you're actually scum reading him, or because you are frustrated with his comments directed at you, and your lashing out? because at a quick glance your last line of text seems driven by frustration.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:24 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 94, Aubrey wrote:Just for clarification KidAmn. Are you happy with your vote because you're actually scum reading him, or because you are frustrated with his comments directed at you, and your lashing out? because at a quick glance your last line of text seems driven by frustration.
My reason for voting for him hasn't changed since I first put the vote down. The fact that his instant reaction was to start attacking a perceived lack of ability and try to brush it off as "lol stupid but townie" instead of actually doing what several people asked and giving the information he was so heavily hinting at prior to getting his 1-line response from Rels... just kind of solidified that.

Incidentally, going back and doing some re-reading:
In post 68, hapahauli wrote:Since when does two enthusiastic posts make someone lean town? Town's gonna have a bad time if the bar for innocence is this low.

KidAmn calls the whole thing between myself, OoO, and Creature town.
This makes very little sense first of all, since at that point I had posted once, and Creature wasn't interacting much with OoO at all. It was you (doomfeather) and OoO that were doing most of the talking.

Despite calling the whole argument "not productive" and "confusing", he jumps right into it and accuses OoO of backpedalling.

It does not follow that you can call a conversation not productive/confusing, and accuse someone of backpedalling on the basis of that very conversation.
Emphases mine: 1st, I never said anything to the effect of "[this interaction] is town", so Hapa is outright lying here. 2nd is simply untrue again - as I explained before, the issue wasn't the conversation itself, but the refusal to discuss further with anyone else until the conversation happened, and the issue of backpedalling was that Ooo told DF to back off, then went back in #53 and tried to explain how he wasn't
really
telling him to back off.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Aubrey »

I get the feeling people are bugging out over a hot lot a nothing.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:51 am

Post by hapahauli »

Huh. It looks like I mistyped:
That was supposed to be:
KidAmn calls the whole thing between msyelf, OoO and Creature
unproductive to
town.
The next two sentences dont' make much sense without the added words.

That being said...
2nd is simply untrue again - as I explained before, the issue wasn't the conversation itself, but the refusal to discuss further with anyone else until the conversation happened, and the issue of backpedalling was that Ooo told DF to back off, then went back in #53 and tried to explain how he wasn't really telling him to back off
This makes sense.

UNVOTE:
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:51 am

Post by hapahauli »

Huh. It looks like I mistyped:
That was supposed to be:
KidAmn calls the whole thing between msyelf, OoO and Creature
unproductive to
town.
The next two sentences dont' make much sense without the added words.

That being said...
2nd is simply untrue again - as I explained before, the issue wasn't the conversation itself, but the refusal to discuss further with anyone else until the conversation happened, and the issue of backpedalling was that Ooo told DF to back off, then went back in #53 and tried to explain how he wasn't really telling him to back off
This makes sense.

UNVOTE:
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 91, Rels wrote:doomfeathers how good is your scumgame ?
I've been scum one game and was lynched N1. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68559
In post 92, KidAmn wrote:
In post 87, hapahauli wrote:

I think either you're not understanding or I'm not getting it across properly: the issue isn't the existence of the mini-game, it's that Ooo refused to clue anyone else in until it was "done with" or engage the people trying to get answers out of him.
I thought his delay in answering was reasonable given that he wanted Rels' reaction first.
In post 96, Aubrey wrote:I get the feeling people are bugging out over a hot lot a nothing.
No kidding.

Aubrey's my top townread right now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”