Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 6498, Vecna wrote:So why your hesitation to help me bus my partner? Get on with it already
Oh I am so tired of you playing this card.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by nancy »

Math, ABR is VLA. He hasn't posted because he's VLA. You know this. Why are you pushing this as a reason to wagon him?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6499, MathBlade wrote:And assuming they are incorrect on this matter Vecna has signed his death warrant for tomorrow handed you the scroll and go to town.
Why does Vecna being wrong on ABR=Vecna scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

In post 6501, nancy wrote:Math, ABR is VLA. He hasn't posted because he's VLA. You know this. Why are you pushing this as a reason to wagon him?
Why do you feel obligated to defend him right now?
-Nebby
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I agree.

Pretty much how this ABR wagon is going to be super telling to me. Plus we get rid of someone who seemingly doesn't want to be here.
Who blatantly is messing up mechanics
and
just in general is only posting very limited amounts. Like keeping ABR around til Lylo is not a world I want to imagine right now.

Pedit: I forgot ABR is VLA.

Either way this wagon is going to be one of the biggest boons I can think of.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6502, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6499, MathBlade wrote:And assuming they are incorrect on this matter Vecna has signed his death warrant for tomorrow handed you the scroll and go to town.
Mainly because when I posited theories that ABR v Vecna could be TvT but he didn't want to interact with those or demonstrate his reads on any of those people. I'd expect Vecna to interact some with it more.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm not defending him, I want him dead.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:29 pm

And you're attacking math for it?
nancy, you confused Nebby.
-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6433, Nero Cain wrote:ABR is on a trip until Tuesday, Math.
In post 6504, MathBlade wrote:I forgot ABR is VLA.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6502, Nero Cain wrote:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6504, MathBlade wrote:Who blatantly is messing up mechanics
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd rather keep ABR than Math. lol

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just said I forgot he was on VLA. It's usually in VoteCounts.

I'd expect him to interact more on theories. It's not much on the Vecna scum bit I'd admit.

An ABR townflip makes me suspect Caesar/nancy/baereed more as a team and they tried to pocket me.

.....ABR said a strongman kill could have happened.
He said the Pyramids had a neighborhood

There's a couple others too but that's off the top of my head.
Like ABR is just being horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6511, Nero Cain wrote:I'd rather keep ABR than Math. lol
Then pick up vig and shoot me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure thing

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So clearly no pyramids for you. Nice :P

K. So now that narrows down pyramids to a few people.

I was joking about the vig shot. I'd rather you didn't at this point tbh.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6500, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6498, Vecna wrote:So why your hesitation to help me bus my partner? Get on with it already
-Nebby
Oh really? Because you also stated it is scum theatrics in your recent 180 turn around. So if you really do believe this, you wouldnt mind voting it.

But its good to see you dont actually believe it and are just full of it.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:47 pm

In post 6516, Vecna wrote:
-Nebby
Oh really? Because you also stated it is scum theatrics in your recent 180 turn around. So if you really do believe this, you wouldnt mind voting it.

No I hate it because I feel like it's scum WIFOM
-Nebby
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It's NAI Wifom actually.

~~Weird person who wants an ABR or Caesar lynch and won't get it until after Monday due to marathon stuffs..
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Pine »

Senator Mathblade, We concur with your assessment that proceeding with the conviction of the criminal Rampage this session is likely the most prudent and productive course of action. We shall not, however, move on this state of affairs until the former Senator returns from his travels abroad. It is contrary to the Senate's rules of conduct to prosecute the accused
in absentia
when it can be avoided. As patron of Rome, We owe Our primary allegiance to Jupiter above, but We also venerate Lady Iustitia, She of Justice and Law. Senate rules oblige Us to hear the accused Rampage's defense before proceeding to execution.

Rest assured, Senators Mathblade and nancy, We shall join thee in prosecuting the traitor upon his return.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6517, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6516, Vecna wrote:
-Nebby

No I hate it because I feel like it's scum WIFOM
-Nebby
Funny how this also only came up after your failed attempt to get me lynched.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

In post 6519, Pine wrote:
Senator Mathblade, We concur with your assessment that proceeding with the conviction of the criminal Rampage this session is likely the most prudent and productive course of action. We shall not, however, move on this state of affairs until the former Senator returns from his travels abroad. It is contrary to the Senate's rules of conduct to prosecute the accused
in absentia
when it can be avoided. As patron of Rome, We owe Our primary allegiance to Jupiter above, but We also venerate Lady Iustitia, She of Justice and Law. Senate rules oblige Us to hear the accused Rampage's defense before proceeding to execution.

Rest assured, Senators Mathblade and nancy, We shall join thee in prosecuting the traitor upon his return.
Our scribe has been flogged.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6519, Pine wrote:
in absentia

Excellent.

In the meanwhile id like to hear your throught process, where you were townreading ABR day1, even after my attack on him - but now youre suddenly scum reading him, but thinking that im bussing him.

How did these two different streams of thoughts find their way combined?

Because this does not seem like a logical train of thought and I do not see how the order of your reads forming realistically made you draw a town conclusion in the way that you have.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also math, I dont see any reason why I should be engaging with the TvT thing?

On several occasions I have looked into how I think scum would behave if it is the case that ABR is town. The answer is; look at A&N + Ceasar
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also when ABR comes back I can already predict this lynch is going to magically be redirected to A&N......which im completely fine with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”