Fredrick E Campbell
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Fredrick E Campbell »

In post 323, doomfeathers wrote:I meant in general, not specifically this game.
Admittedly, that's how I started out.
I AM BACK
Fredrick E Campbell
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:44 am

In post 32, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 11, outoforder wrote:I've always wondered why people actually pick the people they do vote at the start of the game. I don't actually believe anyone ever goes to random.org or rolls a dice or something like that.
The illusion of non-randomness must be present for an RVS vote to be of any use. Also, how should I abbreviate your name? Does OOO work?
In post 16, outoforder wrote:Hey Rels, when you're around, let me know what you think of the MooginSoosy post.
You know Rels, then, even though this is the first game you've posted in? Are you an alt?
The MooginSoosy post is pretty obviously not serious, so this post inclines me to think outoforder is overeager town if newbie. If alt, maybe not.
In post 22, hapahauli wrote:
In post 16, outoforder wrote:Hey Rels, when you're around, let me know what you think of the MooginSoosy post.
Why aren't you asking me about it?

VOTE: outoforder
So you know outoforder, too?
In post 23, Creature wrote:Aubrey's giving the most scum impression so far.
From my experience, that means she's probably town. :P
In post 26, outoforder wrote:
In post 22, hapahauli wrote:
Why aren't you asking me about it?

Because i don't feel like i need to ask you about it. From what i remember playing with you you will make your alignment clear to me before D1 ends even if i didn't prod you in any way. There is also a Rels-specific reason i am not willing to discuss yet.

But while you're at it, care to elaborate on this; This is what i believe to be a fact. You don't tend to participate in RVS / pressure vote shennies at D1 start, especailly towards a player you MUST know to not respond to being "pressured" by giving away his alignment as mafia. I mean like if i was scum i couldn't care less that there are people voting for me over absolutely nothing. You know that aswell so the only conclusions i can come to are that either (1) you actually think i am mafia, or (2) you are mafia.

So why do you think i am mafia? You really couldn't think i could possibly have - at this point of the game - a specific question to a specific player that i would not feel the need to ask you aswell, just because i have played with both of you before? In case there is option (3) aswell, feel free to tell me what that is.
Yup, that's an alt.

In post 35, doomfeathers wrote:Never mind, sorry. Aubrey's a guy. I assumed Aubrey was a girl because I've only heard the name as a girl's name.
In post 36, doomfeathers wrote:UNVOTE:
What is your logic for unvoting?
I AM BACK
Fredrick E Campbell
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:46 am

In post 37, doomfeathers wrote:Wow. I didn't notice how close that was to lynch.
In post 38, doomfeathers wrote:OOO is now at L-3.
Sorry, I forgot to read your later posts.
I AM BACK
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:47 am

Post by outoforder »

The posts are literally next to each other... You are saying you just randomly decided to stop reading further at that point? If i am completely honest, FECambell, i'd like to have you actually reach to some conclusions because you aren't really giving us anything right now.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:48 am

Post by outoforder »

Aubrey and doomfeathers; Could you elaborate more on your read on Kop, he seems townie to me, which earlier games of him are you guys referring to?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:11 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 328, outoforder wrote:The posts are literally next to each other... You are saying you just randomly decided to stop reading further at that point? If i am completely honest, FECambell, i'd like to have you actually reach to some conclusions because you aren't really giving us anything right now.
I mean like:
You have already commented things that have happened way after those posts you just were concerned about. How does it make any sense that you didn't care about them the first time you read it or are you reading the thread backwards or something?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Aubrey »

No. I've basically said what was on my mind regarding him. For the record, just because people can seem town due to asking questions, doesn't mean they are. I'm usually one of the most town-read when I play scum due to my activity and analytics.

How about the reverse. Sell me on a town Kop since I'm somewhat skeptical of him.
In post 324, Kop wrote:
That comment about buddying was meant in jest, from our little back and forth, I'm reading you as town, because your posts seem a bit more thought out and there is more frustration behind your words. In the game we just finished, you seemed more composed as scum.
:oops: It didn't read that way. Sadly, I'm still skeptical. With love. xoxoxo - Aubrey. Ps: The invition of LOL is a wonderful tool that should be utilized more.

On a serious note, why are you saying it was in jess now? I feel like it should have been understood it was in jess originally, or in the follow up comment when it was clear I wasn't taking it in jess.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:26 am

Post by outoforder »

I'm reading you as town, because
your posts seem a bit more thought
out and there is more frustration behind your words.
In the game we just finished, you seemed more composed as scum.
Like this is exactly why i read Aubrey town, especially after looking at his scumgame. There seems to be a notable difference in that game in comparison to this one. I really really liked that post and Kop for that reason only.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Aubrey »

If I say, "Kop is accusing me of crap I don't do as scum, when he knows my scum play, so alarms are going off in my head." Don't you think it would be smart for scum to possibly counter with reasons to town-read me that are opposite to how I play scum in order to cause me to doubt myself?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:34 am

Post by outoforder »

What do you mean is the "crap i don't do as scum"?
Earlier he did that, you are saying so? Where?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Aubrey »

page 11
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Aubrey »

Basically, I wouldn't town-read him solely for town-reading me in short. :neutral:
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:49 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 267, Kop wrote:
In post 265, Aubrey wrote:Look at that crap. You know I didn't buddy in our last game as scum.
Last game is a indicator, something I'd use in this game to monitor your gamestyle, but I won't use it as concrete evidence to say this game is the same.
You mean this post (and the couple of posts before)? I think he was saying that buddying is scum-indicative, not that you are scum since your meta suggests you buddy as scum? Like you didn't necessarily do that in your last game -- but you were doing it here (regardless of what he meant by it - or why he said it).

At least i can't find a post where he stated you buddying is what your meta suggests you do as mafia.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Aubrey »

I think you are missing the forest due to the trees a bit. If you town-read him simply because he town-reads me, then I think you need to reconsider your read.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

While we are having a conversation, anybody you wish to see pushed, or people you are suspicious of? No need to get super logical here.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:55 am

Post by outoforder »

I am townreading him because of his posts on MooginSoosy (who i am also suspicious of for reasons i will outline soon). And because of WHY he townreads you, not just because he townreads you -- since i share the opinion of why you are town as i pointed earlier.

Basically - if you go read MooginSoosy's posts, she gave townreads on me, Rels and Creature.
When being prodded about the townreads she retracted from all of them except for the townread on me. I don't understand why he townread Rels and Creature in the first place, since there is no real explanation. Basically the read on Rels she has shouldn't have been a townread in the first place since almost everything Rels has posted is why she retracted from the read... I don't understand the read - or the change of read - on Creature at all. I don't see the thoguht process. I don't understand the read on me either since she literally said she has a townread on me for a post she doesn't know why i even posted that?!?!?!? I mean like, wtf does that even mean or how can she come to a such conclusion. And i certainly don't like her vote on doomfeathers since i heavily disagree with the case.

fitz' big post didn't change anything for me regarding the read on him. Still think he is likely to be mafia.

hapahauli needs to do more shit, right now he doesn't look good (basically playing way below his town!play level imo). While i am not certain he is mafia i was before, i definitely don't have a town read on him.

Fredrick E Campbell gets a scumlean for what i said before. I don't understand how someone can read the thread in that kinda manner. For me it looks like he is just taking some random things at a random time to cprod on them without actually thinking why people even do the stuff they do.

Basically this is where i stand:

town (in no specific order other than Rels):

Aubrey
Kop
KidAmn
doomfeathers
Creature

Rels

Useless / undecided on:

Allomancer*
hapahauli

Current scumreads (the lower - more scummy):

MooginSoosy / Fredrick E Campbell
havingfitz
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 1.5

[L-5] havingfitz - Aubrey, hapahauli
[L-6] Aubrey - Frederick E Campbell
[L-6] MooginSoosy - Creature
[L-6] doomfeathers - MooginSoosy
[L-6] Frederick E Campbell - doomfeathers

Not voting: KidAmn, havingfitz, outoforder, Kop, Rels, Allomancer

With 12 alive, a majority vote is decided with 7 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-01 23:00:00)

Prod: Rels has (expired on 2017-02-20 09:30:00) to post until being force-replaced.

Prod Replacing: Allomancer has failed to post while being prodded. A replacement has been found. Waiting on confirmation.

In post 205, havingfitz wrote:On that note...
mod...I will be v/LA from now until Tuesday morning.
In post 318, hapahauli wrote:
V/LA until Monday (2/20)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Aubrey »

I remain undecided and wary of Kop. Scum can easily townread me for the reasons he has provided, and in my eyes it is hardly AI.

--

This game will seriously get a hell of a lot more interesting once some wagons form. As of right now, we are in a fog. That is in part because people are not voting or talking. Or they talk about voting and are to scared to actually commit. Personally I'm at the point where I think you, myself, and Doom need to take a step back from taking initiative, and force the rest of the town to actually begin stepping up to the plate. We've done our share of talking and hunting. Time for the others to do the same.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Tenshii »

Hawk replaces Allomancer.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

AND THEN THAT BUNDLE OF JOY WALKS IN THE DOOR.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Hawk »

Hey guys I'll post catchup in a little bit. I can't promise to be as good of a scum hunter as someone who can control dinosaurs but I'll do my best :p.

Pedit: I missed you too Aubrey ;)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

LOL, now i'm budding. :]
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Hawk »

99.5% sure Aubrey is town :roll:

but seriously give me a second there were a couple things I saw that pinged me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 80, doomfeathers wrote:VOTE: Creature

It's kind of ironic that I'm telling OOO to vote while forgetting to vote for anyone myself. :P
In post 141, doomfeathers wrote:VOTE: Frederick E Campbell

who seems to be lurking at the moment.
In post 159, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 151, Creature wrote:Sorry, I'm putting less attention into this game rn.
You wrote on your wiki that that's a scumtell for you.

VOTE: Creature
In post 156, Creature wrote:Oh hi SlySly
Huh?
In post 177, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 161, Creature wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... to_Read_Me

Read the last sentence of paragraph 3.
You could say that just as easily as scum. :igmeou:

UNVOTE: Creature
VOTE: Frederick
In post 168, Creature wrote:outoforder, Rels, doomfeathers.

Let's fuse together to powertown this game.
I'm not convinced you're town, and I haven't read Rels yet. I'll help discuss, but I reserve the right to vote whoever I please.
In post 230, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 224, Fredrick E Campbell wrote:
In post 222, Aubrey wrote:I wish you people not voting would vote. I don't care if your the type of person who doesn't like to vote until you feel reaaal good about someone before voting them. Put your vote on the scummiest person so far already.
I'll consider what you've said.
In post 225, Fredrick E Campbell wrote:But honestly, I think Aubrey's 222 seems a little to eager to end this day.
VOTE: Aubrey
In post 226, Fredrick E Campbell wrote:
In post 179, Creature wrote:Let's try to work as town anyways.
Do you mean you're scum, and you're trying to work as though you're town?
Wow. :?

In this post from a scum thread, Fredrick states that he as scum usually picks someone at random to question. Does this questioning fit that method? Could this be sloppy town, or is it more likely lazy scum?
In post 234, doomfeathers wrote:Yeah, to some extent. This is only Fredrick's fourth game, and he doesn't appear to post much.
In post 297, doomfeathers wrote:VOTE: hapahauli

Not really scummy. More less not-scummy.
In post 310, doomfeathers wrote:Hang on, I think I've got a case.

VOTE: Kop

His posting tone seems bored and rather uncaring, which clashes strongly with his activity and content. I think he's scum trying to look town.
In post 316, doomfeathers wrote:[boop]

VOTE: Fredrick

because I think he's lazy scum.
Uggggghhhh so yeah I thought that's what I saw. Doom really pings me because while he's been fairly active and has had good posts here and there a lot of it is pretty easy to fake as scum.

Doom flips his vote a lot with little actual say from himself on why or where or how. Particularly I find his vote against FEC just recently bothersome. You vote him for low content then give him benefit of being a newbie and not posting much then vote him again cause he's lazy scum? Naaaah dog lots of other people also fall under the low activity scummy feel than just FEC. Not that you don't point it out just you chose to focus here. Feels like low hanging fruit. He could be scum, but idk. posts are rather sporadic and feel very awkward like his interaction with creature early in the day, his questioning of the unvote just to post hey you said why two posts later so I get where some of the question of FEC comes from but I don't see why Doom votes Hapa for being not town enough, then Kop for case based off tone and activity (both of which are NAI) and back to Fred where you were before because he's lazy (despite you saying before) that he was new and doesn't post much from what you've dug out.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:57 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 329, outoforder wrote:Aubrey and doomfeathers; Could you elaborate more on your read on Kop, he seems townie to me, which earlier games of him are you guys referring to?
I have no past experience with Kop, and I have not at this point checked any of his past games. I just thought his current posting looked scummy.

Hi, Hawk!

Return to “Completed Open Games”