Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6425 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6424, MathBlade wrote:Senator Mathblade was ascertaining the strength of Caesar's reads. Usually with a numerical format the question ends up ignored without significance and I get more words. I have found that using those scrolls gets a more effective response. With how Senator Caesar answered those scrolls I'm okay with an ABR wagon today. Not okay with a Vecna one however.

Senator Mathblade also finds Caesar's post about calling ourselves a weenie for our choice of drink
hilarious
. I have not heard of the drink north of Hadrian's Wall. If you give me the name maybe Senator Mathblade's brain will recollect such a beverage. Senator Mathblade rarely has regular "Bud" for most of the time they got used to "Bud Light" and find it goes down smooth.

For Senator nancy I'm more concerned about the potential of being too close to one's enemies. I'm concerned that while I townread them there is a nagging feeling of in the vernacular "buddying". My fallen comrade Titus did not like how the Senpai slot could be buddying me fiercely. With some of the VCA I was doing requested by Senator Vecna it was a thorough possibility I was being buddied.

Another thing that pinged me was the "blame Math" comment. I'm trying to wrap my head around how a town read says that. I'm withholding judgment for now because if Senator A&N is not aligned with the town I'm sure further communications will ensue.
The senator requests a reprieve and requests an edit by post. They forgot a word due to the prior beverages.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6426 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.13

Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade
Vecna (3):
Caesar Wills It, Albert B. Rampage, nancy
Creature (3):
Sondam, Brian Skies, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (1):
Mathblade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (4):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature, Akane and Nebby

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6427 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:30 am

Post by nancy »

Whyyyy am I on a wagon with ABR.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6428 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Senator Mathblade politely requests Senator nancy join them on Senator ABR

VOTE: ABR[/b]

Senator ABR has since disappeared into the void. Senator Mathblade reminds you the slot has disappeared and since Senator Caesar and ABR are both valid wagons to test their theories they have no problem lynching the slot of Rampage.

Senator Mathblade looks forward to Senator Caesar's scrolls on the one commonly referred to as "Yuri". Senator Mathblade hopes that in this case Caesar writes a case in their own words displaying their belief of Senator Yuri's townieness or scumminess and using scrolls to justify that but not be the only thing that forms the position.

Senator Mathblade is out for a moment today and may be harder to contact. Do not worry. They will be responding to your queries as fast as they can.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6429 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: ABR

Please excuse the prior issue our voting scrolls had a tethering issue. This should be rectified in future posts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6430 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

Caught up, AMA.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6431 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 6430, Leonshade wrote:Caught up, AMA.
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is your favorite color?

Why is your name Leonshade?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6432 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Leonshade »

My name is Leonshade.
My quest is to seek
the Holy Grail
scum.
My favorite color is purple.

My name is Leonshade because my zodiac sign is Leo and shadowy stuff sounded cool to me when I was 12/13, which is when I came up with the name.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6433 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR is on a trip until Tuesday, Math.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6434 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nahdia is also scum. She doesn't want a Creature lynch so she didn't count my vote.

whops fixed
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6435 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 am

This is where I'm at with reads btw.
AMA.
{PV, Nero, nancy, BaeReed, You, Elbrin,Brian}
{Ceasar, Yuri, Sondam, Maxous, Dave, LUV, Leon}
{ABR, Vecna, Creature, SSBM}
-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6436 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What made me jump from one of your top scumreads to your 2ns highest town read?

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6437 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:46 am

A reset. Also you're not my 2nd highest you're just a townread. :D
-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6438 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

go on

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6439 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:48 am

In post 6438, Nero Cain wrote:
go on
Your push on me was towny, the only thing I don't get is that other people were saying the exact same thing yet you were pushing me for it.
-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6440 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who was saying that, Dave and ???? Anyone else.

What made my push on you towny in hindsight?

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6441 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:58 am

Titus/Math Day 1 I recall them saying something similar.
Also it's just a strong gut feeling that it's coming from town moreso then scum. Like in you completely misinterpreted "Where should I vote Ali" as "Should I vote Ali" and I feel like town would misread that moreso then scum.
-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6442 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not exactly townreading the DEO slot and Math being all over the place is both confusing and potentially scummy.

I also wasn't exactly paying attention towards the end of d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6443 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, I still feel like your "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was p manipulative and thus scummy. Dave and whomever else coming to your defense "well we thought the same thing!) could be scum trying to invalidate my case/defend you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6444 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, I still feel like your "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was p manipulative and thus scummy. Dave and whomever else coming to your defense "well we thought the same thing!) could be scum trying to invalidate my case/defend you.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6445 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Vecna »

Id like ceasars thoughts about the likelyhood of me and abr both being criminals, seeing how his new decree is one i am greatly pleased with.

As for your changing your mind due to my replace out; Just know that id rather eat rope than stoop to such low tactics as scum. The only reason I'm still here is because i was asked to reconsider and agree with certain posters that I should finish what i started, especially given my contribution to the thread size.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6446 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 am

Then I assume you think Math is scum trying to defend their scum buddy?
-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6447 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:10 am

Please do finish what you started Vecna.
btw Vecna can you gimmie two scumgames?
-Nebby
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6448 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Vecna »

A&N please explaim to me why you think I'm teamed with abr all of a sudden. Do you really believe all that i did was an aggressive bus?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6449 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Vecna »

I only have 2 scumgsmes on site. My last newby game and pick your power. They shouldn't be hard to find in my thread list.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”