Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Spiffeh »

DEO honestly just needs to stop posting.

Nothing either head is doing is helpful right now. Titus keeps arguing with ABR and is now proposing a ridiculous plan, Mathblade has a set scum team in their mind and constructs a narrative based on those assumptions when it should be the other way around.

Stop acknowledging them, they're not "leading" town, they don't decide anything.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Spiffeh »

ABR where are you at with Caesar?

I see your scum reads and disagree on pretty much every single one.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:51 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5299, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We are both too controversial to NK so we will be back here day 3, day 4, etc.

We have to build trust.

You have a week to put your emotions away.
Which is why we must be vigged.

You are playing to people's emotions by claiming I have to "put my emotions away". I thought about this for days before approaching Math. The game needs our death.

Painting me as unreasonable/emotional rather than considering others is a dick move ABR.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5300, Spiffeh wrote:DEO honestly just needs to stop posting.

Nothing either head is doing is helpful right now. Titus keeps arguing with ABR and is now proposing a ridiculous plan, Mathblade has a set scum team in their mind and constructs a narrative based on those assumptions when it should be the other way around.

Stop acknowledging them, they're not "leading" town, they don't decide anything.
How am I supposed to hunt or play if I can't post?

Like :/

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 5301, Spiffeh wrote:ABR where are you at with Caesar?

I see your scum reads and disagree on pretty much every single one.
It's an OK lynch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 am

Post by The DEO »

This dissonance isn't going anywhere. No amount of silence is getting me to compromise with someone who thinks they solved the game.

It's not a ridiculous plan to help others scumhunt, it prevents scum from winning vig in priority and shooting two obvious towns and on Day 4, we'll get a strong voice to listen to.

The only downside is I die, and I always say no one town is more important than any other. I am owning it.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 am

Post by The DEO »

When my scumread says not to post and not hunt do you think that is what I would do?

And for the millionth time that isn't what I am doing :/

~~Math
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:57 am

In post 5302, The DEO wrote:
In post 5299, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We are both too controversial to NK so we will be back here day 3, day 4, etc.

We have to build trust.

You are playing to people's emotions by claiming I have to "put my emotions away". I thought about this for days before approaching Math. The game needs our death.

Painting me as unreasonable/emotional rather than considering others is a dick move ABR.
You're like a spoiled child threatening suicide and you need a timeout. This is the last post I will write to you until you think long and hard about what's good for this town. Not for what ends your "suffering". It's a game, try to enjoy yourself.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:58 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5287, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5199, davesaz wrote:I could be a nice guy and point Spiffeh to a place where I had trouble reading him. I am indeed being honest here that I have no confidence in that read at this point. But it's late...
Can you do this now please?
It's a challenge to find a game we're both in. But if you look here you'll see that I didn't think I could read you back then either.
Musical mafia
Do you have one where I was certain of my read in the first couple days?

Pedit: there is more than one way to deal with toxicity between a pair of players in a game. If you have to weigh the fun of 1 or 2 people against the fun of 20+, strong action may be required to protect the 20+.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:59 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5305, The DEO wrote:

This dissonance isn't going anywhere. No amount of silence is getting me to compromise with someone who thinks they solved the game.

It's not a ridiculous plan to help others scumhunt, it prevents scum from winning vig in priority and shooting two obvious towns and on Day 4, we'll get a strong voice to listen to.

The only downside is I die, and I always say no one town is more important than any other. I am owning it.
For the millionth time I have never asked for silence.

I don't think I have solved it.

I just never vote outside my top X scumreads.

Where X is likely scums remaining.
~~Math
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Reading now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:00 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5307, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5302, The DEO wrote:

We have to build trust.

You're like a spoiled child threatening suicide and you need a timeout. This is the last post I will write to you until you think long and hard about what's good for this town. Not for what ends your "suffering". It's a game, try to enjoy yourself.
Yeah, comparing me to a spoiled child and belittling me is an excellent way to get me to reconsider my beliefs ABR.

You always have to be better than me. You've been grandstanding and emotionally abusive the whole time. Plus, you now diminish real people with real issues.

Kill me. If you refuse, I would pray Nero would.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:02 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5308, davesaz wrote:
In post 5287, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5199, davesaz wrote:I could be a nice guy and point Spiffeh to a place where I had trouble reading him. I am indeed being honest here that I have no confidence in that read at this point. But it's late...
Can you do this now please?
It's a challenge to find a game we're both in. But if you look here you'll see that I didn't think I could read you back then either.
Musical mafia
Do you have one where I was certain of my read in the first couple days?

Pedit: there is more than one way to deal with toxicity between a pair of players in a game. If you have to weigh the fun of 1 or 2 people against the fun of 20+, strong action may be required to protect the 20+.
Someone gets it.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 5269, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 5013, Nero Cain wrote:
@ mostly Brain and anyone else

pls vote Nebby.

They are scum b/c they tried to blame ABR for the Yuri wagon dissipating when it wasn't his fault. When I pointed this out they said that that wasn't what they were arguing. When I posted quotes of them arguing exactly that ( they didn't reply. He then goes on to call me confbias while still calling me scum. It doesn't make sense so I feel like they are scum that know that I am town. He then argued that there was nothing to respond to in 4444. While yes, 4444 doesn't ask a direct question, I find it oddly convenient that they have no response to the crux of my case.

Counterpoint: He's a VI (my words) but Spiff thinks that her blaming ABR comes from bad town and the Maria head of Sodom think she wouldn't be this mind boggingly stupid (embellishment mine)
Playing like I replaced in at this point, so I haven't read this part of the game where yuri got wagoned to L-1, but the timeline in your 4444 doesn't add up. A+N says it wasn't their argument and only later, after you've said it was their argument that they ended up saying it. Looks like gaslighting to me. Did A+N ever say that prior to 4378 when you initially brought up the point?
Is this all you have for a catch up Kyouko?
Really?
Really?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4820, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4817, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You think I'm scum because I claimed PR on D1 LOL
Yes we caught you slipping Day 1. Credit to frogger may his soul RIP.
What post was this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:15 am

In post 3260, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3257, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 3253, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum will night kill me because they will never be able to get me lynched and I had soft a PR a while back.
Why are you saying you softed?.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

WHO SOFTS IN THIS GAME
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:18 am

Post by davesaz »

@Spiffeh: Cougar's Den I never had a read on you at all and was questioning people why they townread you.
We were both town in those games.

BTW those links are excellent sources of town meta for me, in particular for situations where I'm having trouble keeping up. I leave it to the readers (if any) to draw conclusions.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5271, The DEO wrote:To be clear, we are Stonehenge. We drafted it to work with Drixx.
.....WHY WOULD U EVER OUT THIS

This is basicly a scum-claim, or a really really dumbshit thing to do.

You just completely invalidated your wonder and made it totally useless.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:21 am

Post by davesaz »

I wish I had more than 1-2 games in common with LUV, to know if softing / fakeclaiming is AI for him.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5270, The DEO wrote:Math is letting me claim. She doesn't quite get this. We have a plan. We die tonight unless scum have a doctor. Every vig shot option presented one of us townreads and we cannot get the vig to shoot ABR (and I am not sure he's scum rather than just Anti-Titus).

Our hydra has zero chance of reconciling with ABR playing Math's emotions like he is. I am sure Math has another reason for this, but it's irrelevant. We die in order to leave the rest of you in a better state for solving the game.

If a town was getting vigged anyway, might as well clear up some issues regarding the gamestate and remove a conflicting voice. We have our target in mind and are not taking submissions.

Now, normally I would take submissions, but the town is too fractured to expect a scum bus. The possibility of a flip beyond their control may fracture the scumteam.

Caesar or ABR. Git her done.

~Titus
Oh god, really this was your plan? To waste 2 wonders....for a result thatll be killed off the next night?

Guess we better have that pyramids claim then but......fucking hell.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:27 am

Post by davesaz »

Why would we need the pyramids claim?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:27 am

Post by The DEO »

Try arguing itfor three hours with Titus Vecna.

~~Math
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5288, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5284, The DEO wrote:
In post 5281, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5279, The DEO wrote:ABR, you want to do the honors and shoot me?
I don't vig townreads.
Yeah, you've lynched me before. You don't want this gamestate resolved. Just vig us.

I am literally asking you to silence us. All you have to do is do it. You think I am antitown and suck anyway, so what's your problem? Want a punching bag?
I told you what I want. Your slot is obvtown and Mathblade is a good player. Not only good but influential and can bring together a coallition. You don't have that ability because you're too volatile and stubborn.
The only reason your saying this, is because math scumreads the person that wants you dead.

The only reason you refuse to vig the slot is because you know it doesnt further scum wincondition.

Now that the cat is out of the bag the pyramids claim, we vig titus, and titus confirms the pyramids.

Fucking waste, but its the best course of action that is left now.

Ofcourse youre not getting the wonder anyway since we'll be lynching your ass.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:29 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5315, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3260, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3257, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 3253, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum will night kill me because they will never be able to get me lynched and I had soft a PR a while back.
Why are you saying you softed?.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

WHO SOFTS IN THIS GAME
Called a shit post.

~~Math

LUV does them as either alignment. I scumread them but this reason is bad.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:30 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5312, The DEO wrote:
In post 5308, davesaz wrote: Pedit: there is more than one way to deal with toxicity between a pair of players in a game. If you have to weigh the fun of 1 or 2 people against the fun of 20+, strong action may be required to protect the 20+.
Someone gets it.
I'm thinking more along the lines of a way to remove the toxicity without removing the slot. With or without consent.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”