The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4842, Spiffeh wrote:Titus, they are on my sorting list.

Why do you think Leon is town?

I am going to go back and make sure, but I remember their jump to beeboy making the least sense to me initially.
I agree with that. I don't really have a problem with anything they posted so far this game. Is it possible they are scum? Sure. Likely, not really. They've been pretty protown the entire game.

As for Caesar and SSM, the only way they are getting sorted is with votes or after we remove ABR. Right now, we are in the first few hours of the vote phase, if they do something townie, you can move it.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 4814, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4390, Akane and Nebby wrote:Btw I'm okay with lynching BaeReed if he hasn't caught up yet.
-Nebby
1) I'm caught up to this post.
2) You knew I was putting effort in to lylo for another game, and you knew I was knocked out cold for a whole fucking day because of the concussion while you guys lynched beeboy instead of obvscum Vecna.
3) Stop using meta because you don't know how to use it correctly. I flat don't do the reads lists thing D1 of larges and you can check that. It's a verifiable fact, so is the fact that I'm less likely to do it when I have a hood I can do it in instead, which is something YOU SHOULD KNOW FROM THE GAME WE JUST FUCKING FINISHED.
This honestly has nothing to due to your meta BaeReed <3.
Absolutely.
Nothing.

What it does have to do with is in other games, some scum pretend to "catch up" while posting actively in the discussion. I could get you games, one example is Wratih in Large Normal 200. So yeah, atleast you're caught up now. :D
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 336, Maxous wrote:Enough.
The roles are literally based around night kills.
Stop leaving hints who's taking a PR
TIA
In post 368, Maxous wrote:I don't think Drixx would be cheerleading Titus so hard as scum
In post 564, Maxous wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh

Yup.
Felt some of his arguments came across a little disingenuous, didn't like some of his passive-aggressive scumreads and didn't like his fear mongering because of how a town lost a previous game. Felt off
Random vote on Nero doesn't help
Just a random selection of Maxous's posts. Maxous is not playing this game to be afraid. He's playing it to be agressive and hunt people. Scum could lurk in this environment easily. He's stayed active even after he was a wagon.

~Titus
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4847, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: I was talking about Spiffy.
Oh okay.

Then how did you go from agreeing with me at the start. To now I am unreasonable when all I have done is ask questions?

~~Math

ABR -- I already explained on my wall but the general idea is throwing shade, VCA, first 11 pages defeatist. Garcia's like mad...just the beginning game is horrible.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4852, The DEO wrote:
In post 336, Maxous wrote:Enough.
The roles are literally based around night kills.
Stop leaving hints who's taking a PR
TIA
In post 368, Maxous wrote:I don't think Drixx would be cheerleading Titus so hard as scum
In post 564, Maxous wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh

Yup.
Felt some of his arguments came across a little disingenuous, didn't like some of his passive-aggressive scumreads and didn't like his fear mongering because of how a town lost a previous game. Felt off
Random vote on Nero doesn't help
Just a random selection of Maxous's posts. Maxous is not playing this game to be afraid. He's playing it to be agressive and hunt people. Scum could lurk in this environment easily. He's stayed active even after he was a wagon.

~Titus
Hallelujah you finally agree on Maxous :D

~~Math
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 4830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:A+N, super shady and opportunistic.
Bruh what do you even mean by shady?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Math: Mainly because of your reads and the chaos that has been created around them.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Caesar
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4858, Creature wrote:VOTE: Caesar
Thank you.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4857, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: Mainly because of your reads and the chaos that has been created around them.
My reads did not cause chaos. I was not loud. Arguing with Titus head. That I could argue causes chaos. But my reads EoD and middle of day were laughed at.

Spiffeh was considered no touchy by Titus.
Vecna also considered that way (and still is)
Like go look at post 800.

That is most of your scumreads.

If I am "unreasonable" because I scumread scum that is a problem.
If I am "unreasonable" because of my playstyle that is something that is fixable.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4859, The DEO wrote:
In post 4858, Creature wrote:VOTE: Caesar
Thank you.

~Titus
Imaginary voice says Caesar is town and has a blade in the shape of a Greek numerical symbol.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How did my reads cause chaos?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4862, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How did my reads cause chaos?
They didn't????

*is very confused*

Reads don't cause chaos.

~~Imaginary voice of please don't repeat Beeboy.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Caesar

I don't really buy your reasoning for town reading Maxous. If anything I'm surprised he has anywhere CLOSE to 75 posts because he's made literally no impression on the game. I have played with him once and don't remember him being this much of a non entity. Admittedly I have proven this game that the way I use meta is shit and one game so long ago means literally nothing.

I don't think any of the posts you quoted are indicative of town. The first two in particular are extremely easy for scum to say. The vote on me I guess is the only post that makes me think he's not playing scared, but his vote on me was pretty short-lived and he hasn't mentioned me since despite several people calling me out. So of the things you've provided I still don't see how you could be town reading him so confidently.

@Maxous what is your read of me currently?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4864, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Caesar

I don't really buy your reasoning for town reading Maxous. If anything I'm surprised he has anywhere CLOSE to 75 posts because he's made literally no impression on the game. I have played with him once and don't remember him being this much of a non entity. Admittedly I have proven this game that the way I use meta is shit and one game so long ago means literally nothing.

I don't think any of the posts you quoted are indicative of town. The first two in particular are extremely easy for scum to say. The vote on me I guess is the only post that makes me think he's not playing scared, but his vote on me was pretty short-lived and he hasn't mentioned me since despite several people calling me out. So of the things you've provided I still don't see how you could be town reading him so confidently.

@Maxous what is your read of me currently?
Fair enough. We can agree to disagree on Maxous. He's not an iron clad read. 75 posts and having no impact in a 5000 post game is ok. The effort is more of what I'm concerned with and the attempt to scumhunt rather than the success or failure.

I do hate meta, but others rely on it. It can create the same thing you had here. I'll admit my scumread on ABR is more or less him not noticing his textbook scumplay that he advised our newbies in Cyberpunk. That too is a meta read. He just becomes much more lynchable because his attitude, his reads suck and him attempting to divide town and my hydra when I was THISCLOSE to having Math realize the problem with only these 5 people are scum, everyone else is town approach.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.
You gave explanations in Shadowrun.

You need to understand that without them you look like scum literally picking anyone to me.
And it is 3x harder to sort you.

~~Math
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4863, The DEO wrote:
They didn't????

*is very confused*

Reads don't cause chaos.

I misread. What about my reads?

Why shouldn't I repeat Bee?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by The DEO »

That isn't the case sis. Go look at my read wall.

I would actually vote Creature if I had to but would rather not. Or Elbrin.

I give 7 people I would vote.

Please just shading me does the Town no favors.

~~Math
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The only read of mine I remember not really being taken seriously was the Spiffy read.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by The DEO »

LUV, Math needs you to explain why their reads caused chaos. They aren't getting it from me.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4867, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
They didn't????

*is very confused*

Reads don't cause chaos.

Your reads match mine in post 800. Well not yourself obviously.

Explain how my reads "cause chaos" and make me "unreasonable" when they are your reads.

Explain how trying to stop a Beeboy mislynch while getting laughed at is unreasonable.

Beeboy was someone picked a lynch we got tired of hearing fighting and just did it.
Caesar is the same damn thing.

~~Math
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1895, Caesar Wills It wrote:While the Senator known as Creature is most tiresome and wrong-headed in many of his proposed initiatives, we find him to be a most loyal citizen. Our experience with this worthy opponent suggests that his conduct in this conclave, in contrast to other such congregations, has the best interests of the Empire at heart. Nevertheless, we find some of his proposals most disagreeable. In particular, we object to the aspersions he has cast upon the proposed construction of the Pyramids outside Imperial Rome, a project We Your Emperors are considering. We find that this Monument to the Gods will be most useful in perpetuating our lineage and our rule beyond the mortal sphere. Further, we would build this wonder to deny it to those other nations who would use it for ill. Further consultation is required before a decision is made regarding Rome's priorities - a grand series of Hanging Gardens also appeals to Our sophisticated aesthetic senses, and a Statue to Jupiter would allow our wisdom to echo through the ages more effectively. We implore Senator Creature not to close his mind to the beneficial effects of these grand projects out of fear for imagined dangers. Such cowardice is unworthy a Roman Senator.
This is bad.

"Creature is town but here are the long-winded, wordy reasons why he is wrong about these roles"

I see no point in saying this unless you want to give the impression that you're contributing more than you are. It's not like anyone was actively agreeing with what Creature was saying so what's the point in devoting all these words to it?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:A+N
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4871, The DEO wrote:
In post 4867, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
They didn't????

*is very confused*

Reads don't cause chaos.

Your reads match mine in post 800. Well not yourself obviously.

Explain how my reads "cause chaos" and make me "unreasonable" when they are your reads.

Explain how trying to stop a Beeboy mislynch while getting laughed at is unreasonable.

Beeboy was someone picked a lynch we got tired of hearing fighting and just did it.
Caesar is the same damn thing.

~~Math
What?

Your reads caused chaos because of the reasoning behind them and the massive differences in them compared to your sisters.

No Bee was lynched because people are dumb.

The day just started? How are you tired of fighting already?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”