The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4497, Sondam wrote:
In post 4495, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4488, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4472, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm pretty sure if someone drafted doctor, frogger was the obvious choice. So strongman makes sense. There's no "post flavor when you're scum" playbook. I just like to post flavor. It's not like I'm confirmed scum when I write flavor. This is bad meta that you then projected on a random person. But his lack of content does disturb me, especially since Aeronaut is supposedly one of the heads.
Didn't you indicate earlier that you understood why Fro99er wasn't protected?

What changed?
Frogger should have been protected. There's no one in this game worth protecting other than him. It's ridiculous the scum had the balls to kill him with a public doctor you can draft. So my working theory is scum drafted doctor so they knew they were safe to go through with it.
Town thinking ^
Lol Frogger was a horrible NK by scum and a worse doc target should one exist. That IMHO is spew.

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4600, Creature wrote:Natural is one vote away from hammer.

Anything else?
Yes DON'T FUCKING HAMMER til everyone has an opinion down!!!
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:20 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4603, The DEO wrote:
In post 4600, Creature wrote:Natural is one vote away from hammer.

Anything else?
Yes DON'T FUCKING HAMMER til everyone has an opinion down!!!
^ Math
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Natural
Sigh
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 4593, The DEO wrote:The first step would be not going after my two biggest townreads, not ceding an argument you already lost.
Every time I try to make a concession, you make a post like this to make me regret it. Give you an inch and you take a mile. This is why there's no incentive to ever work with you. And furthermore, I'm mysteriously always absent from your "town block" on day 1 in every game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Vecna »

This choice is not that interesting to have an opinion about tbh....

These options are not nearly as gamechanging as the day1 vote (well cultural is ofcourse, but that one isnt even up for discussion - its a no brainer and no scum is gonna come out and argue for it).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4601, Creature wrote:
In post 4598, davesaz wrote:Scum are more likely to know what's not built
???
this is very fucking misreppy
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 4606, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4593, The DEO wrote:The first step would be not going after my two biggest townreads, not ceding an argument you already lost.
Every time I try to make a concession, you make a post like this to make me regret it. Give you an inch and you take a mile. This is why there's no incentive to ever work with you. And furthermore, I'm mysteriously always absent from your "town block" on day 1 in every game.
Dude you were lurking, big surprise that you werent included?

Do you see Drixx in there? Titus was pretty predisposed to include him but he also lurked and got even stiffed on his wonder.

Stop thinking youre some special flower.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by The DEO »

You didn't concede anything. You never do. You never make my townblocks because you call me a piece of shit and oppose everything I do.

There's 15 to 16 other players, yet you insist on attacking my two biggest townreads. Please. There's other slots.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 am

Post by The DEO »

Shame this post feels like buddying because the same is true of me. But I hate town blocks so whatever.

~~Math

Creature wtf?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 am

In post 4610, The DEO wrote:
You didn't concede anything. You never do. You never make my townblocks because you call me a piece of shit and oppose everything I do.

There's 15 to 16 other players, yet you insist on attacking my two biggest townreads. Please. There's other slots.
LUV.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Natural
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:25 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4612, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4610, The DEO wrote:

LUV.
Go fuck off. That's my third TR. I gave you my no pool. It's that plus Drixx. My goal today is to unite town.

Join or Die.

Down with redcoats.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4614, The DEO wrote:Down with redcoats.
wrong era

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 am

In post 4614, The DEO wrote:Go fuck off. That's my third TR. I gave you my no pool. It's that plus Drixx. My goal today is to unite town.Join or Die.Down with redcoats.
Look who is insulting. You insult me after I try to work with you and am polite to you. This is why there's no advantage whatsoever to ever try to help you. You don't deserve it. You seriously think, in every game, that every single player who attacks me is town. And every player who says I'm town is scum. It's YOU that is completely biased.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 am

Post by The DEO »

You can talk with Math ABR, but I have nothing good to say to or about you.

@Nero, Nice joke.

Peace out thread. Creature probably hammerred Natural.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Creature »

In post 4608, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4601, Creature wrote:
In post 4598, davesaz wrote:Scum are more likely to know what's not built
???
this is very fucking misreppy
Just confused.
Sigh
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:29 am

What are Mathblades reads?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:30 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4614, The DEO wrote:Go fuck off. That's my third TR. I gave you my no pool. It's that plus Drixx. My goal today is to unite town.Join or Die.Down with redcoats.
Look who is insulting. You insult me after I try to work with you and am polite to you. This is why there's no advantage whatsoever to ever try to help you. You don't deserve it. You seriously think, in every game, that every single player who attacks me is town. And every player who says I'm town is scum. It's YOU that is completely biased.
You've not offered to work with me at all. You are still trying to wreck my game. It's evident in the choices you make.

You're trying to insult my scumhunting and make it where you look to be the better person. I have my townreads. Unless you think you have the game solved, you can work within my possibilities.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Bee was obvious town man. Entrance alone should have put all doubt to the side. I want to lynch Spiffy today.

VOTE: None
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:31 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4619, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What are Mathblades reads?
Stop trying to divide our hydra. They wrote them. You can read them. Everyone knows, and even you mentioned, they SR Vecna and TR A and N.

Guess what, they scumread you.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:31 am

Post by The DEO »

Give me a bit to catch up still.

ABR please explain that strongman theory push after I asked you to read the first post. If you have already please disregard.

I want to make sure my reads are still valid before commenting.

~~Math
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:32 am

In post 4620, The DEO wrote:You've not offered to work with me at all. You are still trying to wreck my game. It's evident in the choices you make.You're trying to insult my scumhunting and make it where you look to be the better person. I have my townreads. Unless you think you have the game solved, you can work within my possibilities.
OK well my townreads are Yuri, Spiffeh, davesaz, Maxou, Sondam and Nero. Who does that leave us with?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”