The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:43 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2924, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll only respond to mathblade from here. Titus is coming after me right out of the gate over past butthurt.
Fine.

Titus I give you uber special permission to put

~~Math

for any post you want ABR to answer while I am at Shadowrun or give me what you want and I will ask aBr.

This division between me and Titus stops. We are one slot treat it as such.

You will respond to Titus or I will approve any post she says if I have to.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:44 am

Post by The DEO »

My response is you will respond to Titus. Everyone deserves a right to play. I think Titus is wrong but answer her question.

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2419, Yuri wrote:Vecna: srsly how the heck do you bring up that thing w jaereed as a point? what exactly is strange about me remembering that nebby had pushed jaereed for the 'slip'? i was obvs paying attention to nebby, was SRing them, and when they said it was a tell they liked ofc i immediately made the connection to that whole slip argument earlier. how tf could you KNOW i wouldnt remember that?
Speed speed speed. It was in under a minute, and that included typing out the post
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2925, The DEO wrote:You will respond to Titus or I will approve any post she says if I have to.
lol OK I won't respond to either. Bye Felicia
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:48 am

Post by The DEO »

Vecna, if our large townblock is correct, scum will shade like ABR has.

ABR has basically said that there's something rotten in the townblock, but I will never say what it is or why. Yet, he'll vote it.

Give Drixx a chance tomorrow if we die. He finished a gueling difficult game as scum.

~Titus
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Creature »

I guess ABR was solving the game, right?
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2434, Sondam wrote:
In post 2433, Yuri wrote:Maria what about my Vecna vote makes u sure im town. what do you expect scum me to have done in this situation instead
The vote doesn't feel survivalist like it feels like you really sr Vedna and want a wagon on him I feel like if you were scum you would've gone for a wagon that could've got you more traction like Luv Me Deo Notice etc
Or maybe he votes me in the hopes I go after Notice next (in case of yuri scum, notice town)

There can be many explanations really.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Sondam »

Anyone who sr's Notice after what there posting needs a huge reality check cause that slot is obv af town also I don't think people really care for that townblock if people are trying to shade a townblock out of frears that's lol
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2931, Vecna wrote:
In post 2434, Sondam wrote:
In post 2433, Yuri wrote:Maria what about my Vecna vote makes u sure im town. what do you expect scum me to have done in this situation instead
The vote doesn't feel survivalist like it feels like you really sr Vedna and want a wagon on him I feel like if you were scum you would've gone for a wagon that could've got you more traction like Luv Me Deo Notice etc
Or maybe he votes me in the hopes I go after Notice next (in case of yuri scum, notice town)

There can be many explanations really.
How tf do you get that idea. Seems like a bit of a reach
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:51 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2930, Creature wrote:I guess ABR was solving the game, right?
Creature, Math is coming around to ABR's play being anti-town and being wrong based on ABR's play. Please do not antagonize.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:52 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2932, Sondam wrote:Anyone who sr's Notice after what there posting needs a huge reality check cause that slot is obv af town also I don't think people really care for that townblock if people are trying to shade a townblock out of frears that's lol
~Maria
Who is your block? Did you do what I asked?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:53 am

In post 2929, The DEO wrote:Give Drixx a chance tomorrow if we die. He finished a gueling difficult game as scum.
There she goes making assumptions this game based on results from previous game with no relevance. What an ineffective pattern. Possibly pushed by scum.

VOTE: DEO
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2935, The DEO wrote:
In post 2932, Sondam wrote:Anyone who sr's Notice after what there posting needs a huge reality check cause that slot is obv af town also I don't think people really care for that townblock if people are trying to shade a townblock out of frears that's lol
~Maria
I need a block? Also I told you I'm doing it with Gerry and repentantly he's coming on tonight so you shouldn't have to wait long.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:55 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2934, The DEO wrote:
In post 2930, Creature wrote:I guess ABR was solving the game, right?
Creature, Math is coming around to ABR's play being anti-town and being wrong based on ABR's play. Please do not antagonize.
Antitown yes.

I think he is a Town w/ assholey play.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:55 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2936, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2929, The DEO wrote:Give Drixx a chance tomorrow if we die. He finished a gueling difficult game as scum.
There she goes making assumptions this game based on results from previous game with no relevance. What an ineffective pattern. Possibly pushed by scum.

What assumption did I make?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Sondam »

Would you rather be your own best friend or your own worst enemy?
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:56 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2937, Sondam wrote:
In post 2935, The DEO wrote:
~Maria
I need a block? Also I told you I'm doing it with Gerry and repentantly he's coming on tonight so you shouldn't have to wait long.
No but I read that post as you viewing yourself and notice as part of a townblock. Sorry if I misread.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:57 am

I'll proudly lead the anti-DEO coalition for the remaining days before the hammer as I have only skimmed the last dozen pages and have no reads.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:58 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2936, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

ABR you can't seriously expect this to be a thing where you vote is and then expect to never talk to us.

Not only will you get no traction there would be no conversation as everything you ask would have to be handled by someone else. You can either respond to Titus while I am at Shadowrun or admit you can't talk to us or admit you can talk to us through a scum intermediary and I was wrong on you.

Now I strongly doubt the latter. Stop this weird play and post questions and talk with Titus while I am AFK.

~~Math
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Sondam »

No I'm saying I doubt people who aren't in the townblock that was made really care because in the end it really means nothing. If people shade a townblock cause there scared that's sad. I will however attack a few people who make them because they should know how awful townblocks are
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:00 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2942, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll proudly lead the anti-DEO coalition for the remaining days before the hammer as I have only skimmed the last dozen pages and have no reads.
Definitely town ABR to not read.

Annoying as fuck but definitely Town ABR.

Titus and ABR figure your shit out while I am AFK.

~~Math
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Sondam »

Scum Vecna has been creepying into my mind after that little scuff with Notice but I need to bounce a few thoughts off Gerry that I don't feel comfortable sharing with everyone yet mostly cause they're silly theories and ideas.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:01 am

I don't want the negativity Mathblade. You can let me play my game or get in my way.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:04 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2947, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't want the negativity Mathblade. You can let me play my game or get in my way.
I am letting you play. I am just informing you that without communication it is going to be very difficult to
A) Get a read on Titus+me since you said yourself you have no reads
And
B) If I am wrong you and you do scumread us for some reason you have to post posts. Posts Titus will respond to.

That makes my post true. You can't lead an antiDEO coalition with 0 posts describing what you think.

~~Math
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:05 am

So for everyone else, I'll explain. Titus has been tunneling me for the past 3-5 games (can't remember exactly) for hundreds of pages at a time, basically until we both get endgamed. We constantly lose. I have adopted the strategy of ignoring her for the past 2-3 games and I think she needs drama in her life so she always comes back. I don't want to reward that kind of toxic behavior. In every game we are in I always give her a chance and she chooses to target me out of a field of 25-30 players and it got old quick.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”