Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Sondam »

You and Math can fix w/e you're having issues on together because the game is for fun and you need to work as a team in your own way not just mashing your 2 styles together find one that you 2 can bouce off each other
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:29 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2593, Yuri wrote:Maria: Like i know its not the same cause you didnt vote there but lmao

anyway i probs really should go. everyone do me a favour and pretend the votes for yuri are votes for lesbians bc i think thats beautiful
I am a biological female attracted to women.
Please don't say things like this.

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2596, The DEO wrote:That's exactly what Frogger and I have been doing all game, despite Math. Frogger wants that shit with Math fixed. So do I. We'd be much further if we don't have to deal with Math.
This is toxic, this mindset cant continue. you guys need to deal with each other privately or someone needs to sub out
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2591, Sondam wrote:Town synergy is talking about reads together and coming to an answer and trying to figure something out or helping each other on a common problem
I do not want to fucking hear your reasoning on switching your vote was because you wanted to fucking help someone fix there hydra
that is B U L L S H I T
~Maria
I don't really care what you think, because that's not my reason at all.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2597, Sondam wrote:Titus I'm waiting for gerry to get on so we can re read together.
~Maria
Then I'm going to ask you to be quiet until you sync up and get on the same page together, now that you have acknowledged your weakness and look to who plays to it. Right now, if Yuri is scum, you're wearing a huge BUDDY ME sign.

~Titus
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2563, Spiffeh wrote:Tbh I kinda don't like Yuri jumping on the most convenient counter wagon to himself and suddenly being convinced beeboy is scum despite town reading him early on.
I mean this is really the only thing that makes me go "ok yeah, maybe Yuri is scum"

but at the same time....so her read on Bee changed. Town do that all the time.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Elbirn »

Well I have to go to work, wake me up when vecna/uzi/notice proceed to either ignore my shitty wagon or otherwise miss it in all of this pointless noise

Taa Taa and farewell

Pedit; Jesus christ shut the fuck up
Pedit2: yuri what the fuck did I just say
Pedit 3: no go ahead Sondam, I'll wait. Oh..Oh are you done? Okay, my turn to post.
Pedit 4: I am never playing a large ever again
Pedit 5: if I get another pedit I may replace out
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2596, The DEO wrote:
In post 2591, Sondam wrote:Town synergy is talking about reads together and coming to an answer and trying to figure something out or helping each other on a common problem
I do not want to fucking hear your reasoning on switching your vote was because you wanted to fucking help someone fix there hydra
that is B U L L S H I T
~Maria
That's exactly what Frogger and I have been doing all game, despite Math. Frogger wants that shit with Math fixed. So do I. We'd be much further if we don't have to deal with Math.

~Titus
Like Thing Mafia.
That was so much better /sarcasm

~~Math
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Sondam »

Frog could have said
"I'm voting this cause I still think it's scum"
"I think this has a better wagon chance"
"This feels better to me"
ANY OF THAT I WOULD BE OKAY WITH
"I'm voting this so these 2 will stop fighting"
Fuck. That.
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:31 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2602, Yuri wrote:
In post 2596, The DEO wrote:That's exactly what Frogger and I have been doing all game, despite Math. Frogger wants that shit with Math fixed. So do I. We'd be much further if we don't have to deal with Math.
This is toxic, this mindset cant continue. you guys need to deal with each other privately or someone needs to sub out
That's why I restrict Math's posting. I'm not sure I SR you anymore or any of the major candidates. The more this goes on, the less clear things get.

~Titus
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2603, Fro99er wrote:
that is B U L L S H I T
~Maria
I don't really care what you think, because that's not my reason at all.
lmfao okay friend
~Maria
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

lol Elbrin.
I'm not even the one that's spamming and it's hilarious.

-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2604, The DEO wrote:
In post 2597, Sondam wrote:Titus I'm waiting for gerry to get on so we can re read together.
~Maria
Then I'm going to ask you to be quiet until you sync up and get on the same page together, now that you have acknowledged your weakness and look to who plays to it. Right now, if Yuri is scum, you're wearing a huge BUDDY ME sign.

~Titus
What made you flip your read on me so suddenly? You said ate doesn't work so I don't really know what made you change why can't I just be Yuri's buddy in your eyes? Yes I am a very easy person to buddy but I'd like to think Gerry makes up for that weakness
~Maria
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2608, Sondam wrote:Frog could have said
"I'm voting this cause I still think it's scum"
In post 2598, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2585, Yuri wrote:the reason for the switch back does not make sense to me at all
The reason for the switch back is because I think you are scum too
"I think this has a better wagon chance"
and there's more support for your lynch than beeboy's.
Learn to read.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2573, Fro99er wrote:
I want this yuri thing to happen so Math and Titus can at least vote in their one similar read.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2614, Sondam wrote:
I want this yuri thing to happen so Math and Titus can at least vote in their one similar read.
Yep...and that was ONE OF MULTIPLE REASONS
Heil King Froggo.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2612, Sondam wrote:
In post 2604, The DEO wrote:
~Maria

~Titus
What made you flip your read on me so suddenly? You said ate doesn't work so I don't really know what made you change why can't I just be Yuri's buddy in your eyes? Yes I am a very easy person to buddy but I'd like to think Gerry makes up for that weakness
~Maria
I'm not certain as to your alignment at all. I'm giving you a chance to prove you're the town Math believes you to be. Gerry is not a counter to your buddying vulnerability. He might help catch it but being in a hydra doesn't nullify bad tendencies, as we see here.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2604, The DEO wrote:Then I'm going to ask you to be quiet until you sync up and get on the same page together,
TITUS
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2606, Elbirn wrote:I am never playing a large ever again
TBF, its not larges that are the problem its the ego's that are the problem. It was pretty clear that one of Bee or Yuri was going to be lynched today and this day phase should have ended days ago. Sometimes I feel like there's been scum theater (DEO vs. Venca) and the big personalities are talking up a storm b/c they are scum and want to make it look like they are hunting. Or maybe they just think they are the sharpest tools in the shed.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:39 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2617, Yuri wrote:
In post 2604, The DEO wrote:Then I'm going to ask you to be quiet until you sync up and get on the same page together,
TITUS
I can't shut up Math for a century. I know I'm a hypocrite.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2617, Yuri wrote:
TITUS
I lol'd
Heil King Froggo.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2615, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2614, Sondam wrote:
Yep...and that was ONE OF MULTIPLE REASONS
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:40 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2618, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2606, Elbirn wrote:I am never playing a large ever again
TBF, its not larges that are the problem its the ego's that are the problem. It was pretty clear that one of Bee or Yuri was going to be lynched today and this day phase should have ended days ago. Sometimes I feel like there's been scum theater (DEO vs. Venca) and the big personalities are talking up a storm b/c they are scum and want to make it look like they are hunting. Or maybe they just think they are the sharpest tools in the shed.
Stop trying to turn me against Vecna you scumfuck. Now, answer your reads on everyone. That should have also happened ages ago. Or are you protecting ABR?

~Titus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria, TBF...Frogger is right. Stop pulling a Titus and trying to argue that you are right when you aren't.

Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2623, Nero Cain wrote:Maria, TBF...Frogger is right. Stop pulling a Titus and trying to argue that you are right when you aren't.
nero I have no idea what you're reading I see that post in the thread is it in the thread cause I think it is and it is BS
~Maria

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”