Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2439, The DEO wrote:(Hey Sonham, stop talking to scum please and start with what I asked you to do.)
why tf dont you want me to discuss with sondam. what are you gonna do after my townflip lmao

Uzi would you discard ur notice scumread after my townflip yes or no

and why does everyone keep saying notice isnt viable its weirding me out
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Math: No I wouldn't get traction because I am town. People who've seen my scum game no this isn't it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2448, The DEO wrote:
In post 2442, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What Math doesn't understand is we don't need her to push any agenda through
lol thank you for
finally
admitting you have an agenda and pocketed Titus.

Wow. Never thought I would hear that on D1. Thought I would have to rip it out of you D3 or 4.

~~Math
Lol having and pushing an agenda is NAI..
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2449, The DEO wrote:What is that something?

JaeReed isn't afraid lol. Afraid people don't do what JaeReed did.

~~Math
pointed it out in my vote post? doesnt wanna be called for mislynching me

what did jaereed do that afraid people dont. im not saying jaereed is currwntly in a state of fear im saying that vecna bringing up ghem as a partner after a scumflip of mine is something they really did not like, but scum would not feel that way
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2364, Elbirn wrote:I am caught up again, have read everything but retained zero information because it took me off and on 16 hours. Then my phones cache cleared deleting all the posts I wanted to multiquote/discuss and now I don't give a fuck

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
Titusblade wrote:Elbrin's vote on Notice particular doesn't do it for me. Elbrin's all about supporting my pushes, yet there's little effort to ensure we're on the same wagon. He's raved about my abilities in Sudoken mafia, and that he's glad we're town, but he's not reaching out to me on an intellectual level. I have dropped him out of my townblock for this reason. I need to speak to town Elbrin. I don't think they are necessarily scum, but I need to talk with them. Not sure if it's game size or scum though.
Hi I'm here let's discuss yes

Notice absolutely faked a townslip to get good boy points and that I can not abide. I want him roped today.

And if you don't believe in that at least believe in what I'm trying to do.

The rest of this is kind of...I mean I get why and what you're saying but maybe I haven't been clear. Or maybe I've changed my mind, dude I don't know

I felt really in sync with you a few (irl) days ago, but now we've gone and done that thing where we don't really agree, I think. As such I don't see how you can say I'm "all about supporting your wagons" when I don't agree with who the wagonee is. I can townread you and think you're wrong, and I often do. As for not reaching out, I haven't been able to be really present because I'm busy and this pace is stupid and I kinda wish this were a mini or that half of you would just die all at once.

So uhm yeah. We have differences regarding....a lot? Talk to me about yuri/notice, or point me to a post where you already did pretty please?

I'd like to voice a concern over your hydra kinda poopooing on the idea of a townbloc but now I think that might have been math head. Idk
Easy stuff first, Math poops on town blocks. I love them. Math struggles with town synergy, which makes her ability to acknowledge and outright work with a townblock weaker. They're ironically more fine with it if it's not labeled as a townblock or these players all townread each other. I get the sentiment of players just all dying at once.

Your disagreement on Notice is noted. Uzi disagrees too. I'm not going to claim it is a wrong opinion to have. I just disagree. Let's eliminate the players we agree on, give Notice time to actually prove it one way or the other. 99.9% of slips are not actually slips. Even the RVS slip I developed in Sudoken started trapping town. :/ Mastina is coaching Notice. That's a factor to keep in mind. We aren't really seeing different things, just disagreeing.

Now, Yuri has actual behavior based issues with them. Nearly their entire ISO prewagon is defending certain players. They aren't scumhunting in the slightest. When they get wagoned, they are throwing out as many commonly talked about players, as if priming for a scum flip. They aren't justifying why any particular player is scum for a long period of time. I'd also supplement with Frog's case, which Yuri did respond to but I found it unpersuasive. Frog's case is in .
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2451, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: No I wouldn't get traction because I am town. People who've seen my scum game know this isn't it.
EBWOP.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:09 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2450, Yuri wrote:
In post 2439, The DEO wrote:(Hey Sonham, stop talking to scum please and start with what I asked you to do.)
why tf dont you want me to discuss with sondam. what are you gonna do after my townflip lmao

Uzi would you discard ur notice scumread after my townflip yes or no

and why does everyone keep saying notice isnt viable its weirding me out
Answer my question.
If you can't make a case name the something Vecna did that made you scumread Vecna.

~~Math

LUV having an agenda on D1 is hella scummy. Agendas are not NAI.

Are you seriously surprised that you are scumread when you have one?

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yuri keeps talking about all these problems they have with my slot.

Yet still is somehow townreading me. Like they know I'm town.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:10 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2452, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2442, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What Math doesn't understand is we don't need her to push any agenda through
lol thank you for
finally

Wow. Never thought I would hear that on D1. Thought I would have to rip it out of you D3 or 4.

~~Math
Correct. It's what the agenda IS that's scum indicative or town indicative. That's where Math is getting into a circle.

Uzi is scum -> he's pursuing an agenda -> it's a scum agenda -> therefore he is scum.

The process should be...

This is an agenda -> What does this person gain? -> This is that player's thought pattern.

(Hint: This is why I have a problem with your posts Maria).
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:11 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2417, Yuri wrote:dont rly have much to say about uzi's case, like i hate all my early reads too. i DID respond to froggers case point by point but literally no one brought that up so w/e

feels like my wagon is scum Vecna and everything else is town. scum hoping for a town-lead wagon w a lot of players on it who are null-reading me or scumreading me only a little bit

frog is still probtown by this but i so dislike his constant 'notice isnt a viablw wagon' bull, though i think notice is town it also gives the impression that he wants me to be the only option for a wagon today

VOTE: Vecna

im unhappy w my SRs atm. still dislike akane and nebby and vecna, but the vecna thing is a rly bad feeling based on what i see as fear of my townflip.
really feeling as though most of the active players are town, and scum is in the quieter ones/lurkers, besides those ive mentioned. so w thaf in mind i guess i could do beeboy? im looking for something to be confident about but id also settle on someone who wasnt me/a strong TR
You mean this post?
No you didn't.
Tell me the exact post that made you scumread Vecna.

~~Math
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Yuri »

why not link my response along with frog's case there?
im not calling any player scum for a long period of time bc i keep changing my damn mind bc something makes me look at it a different way. do you really think my scum play would be this messy and weak? i know im an alt but i do have experience
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2457, Fro99er wrote:Yuri keeps talking about all these problems they have with my slot.

Yet still is somehow townreading me. Like they know I'm town.
was hoping youd address some of them.i dont think youre scum w vecna and i think vecna is scum, plus i dont get this annoyrd with the play of scum
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2415, Yuri wrote:Aight busy today but u have me for a coupla hours
In post 2355, Vecna wrote:
In post 2335, Spiffeh wrote:Part of me hopes Yuri flips town so MathBlade gets a reality check
This works just as well with the story though, probably even better.
Im discarding a lot of my TRs that im no longer happy w the reasoning for bc i have far too many.
Bc this is really Vecna bein scared of math's read after my townflip
Like full stop

Second i doubt spiff is scum, that isnt how scum approaches a town wagon at all, none of it. unless the frog flips scum and gives me a reason to think scum theatre, spiff is town for everythin about his progression pn my wagon

also jaereed hydra is town. post about vecnas thought that jaereed and i are buddies contains paranoia abt me being scum and this making jaereed look bad. im not talking about overt paranoia but what i got from reading in between the lines
scum jae would know im flipping town and would still address the case, but not with that feeling im getting from them that they believe ill flip scum w vecna
holy crap math its here, one post before my vote in my ISO
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2460, Yuri wrote:why not link my response along with frog's case there?
im not calling any player scum for a long period of time bc i keep changing my damn mind bc something makes me look at it a different way. do you really think my scum play would be this messy and weak? i know im an alt but i do have experience
If your main is who you are implying it is here (guessing as I'm a terrible alt hunter), I have never seen your scum game. Your town game is not perfect by any stretch but been improving. The whole "not messy and weak" is a wifom defense and garbage. You can point to this is too dumb to be scum, but it's generally not a persuasive argument.

You know what is? Stop going scattershot ADD and focus. Tell us your reads on everyone in the game and why.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2458, The DEO wrote:
In post 2452, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
lol thank you for
finally

~~Math
Correct. It's what the agenda IS that's scum indicative or town indicative. That's where Math is getting into a circle.

Uzi is scum -> he's pursuing an agenda -> it's a scum agenda -> therefore he is scum.

The process should be...

This is an agenda -> What does this person gain? -> This is that player's thought pattern.

(Hint: This is why I have a problem with your posts Maria).
Titus idk if im happy with how half your posts are discrediting your own hydra partner. very good cop bad cop
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Never even said I had one, I'm just saying that if we have to tune you out we will.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Yuri

Fine the recent wall was weird and I'll vote with my town reads.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2463, The DEO wrote:If your main is who you are implying it is here (guessing as I'm a terrible alt hunter), I have never seen your scum game. Your town game is not perfect by any stretch but been improving. The whole "not messy and weak" is a wifom defense and garbage. You can point to this is too dumb to be scum, but it's generally not a persuasive argument.

You know what is? Stop going scattershot ADD and focus. Tell us your reads on everyone in the game and why.
Hey could you not compare my play to ADHD

And no, that would be pointless. i dont have compelling reads on everyone in the game. if i found someone i was SURE was scum youd bet id be pushing them, but all i can do rn is townhunt or point out what i dont like from players
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2256, beeboy wrote:
In post 2254, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2253, beeboy wrote:Unless they come and in and do something I'd take kyouko over Yuri right now cause I am not overly compelled by the Yuri case.
What's wrong with the Yuri case?
I am just not really sold by it and would rather lynch A&N and Kyoko
In post 2466, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Yuri

ew ew ew ew ew

Spiffeh is right. This is fucking scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Yuri »

Were you just waiting for me to post something you could vote one

which parts were weird and why

pedit lol lmao
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:19 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2415, Yuri wrote:Aight busy today but u have me for a coupla hours
In post 2355, Vecna wrote:
In post 2335, Spiffeh wrote:Part of me hopes Yuri flips town so MathBlade gets a reality check
This works just as well with the story though, probably even better.
Im discarding a lot of my TRs that im no longer happy w the reasoning for bc i have far too many.
Bc this is really Vecna bein scared of math's read after my townflip
Like full stop

Second i doubt spiff is scum, that isnt how scum approaches a town wagon at all, none of it. unless the frog flips scum and gives me a reason to think scum theatre, spiff is town for everythin about his progression pn my wagon

also jaereed hydra is town. post about vecnas thought that jaereed and i are buddies contains paranoia abt me being scum and this making jaereed look bad. im not talking about overt paranoia but what i got from reading in between the lines
scum jae would know im flipping town and would still address the case, but not with that feeling im getting from them that they believe ill flip scum w vecna
As much as I scumread Vecna that is not a scummy post. He was saying that it fits with my world.
Find me where you think Vecna does something scummy.
Else it looks like you are trying to get me to push Vecna and it becomes a wine show as you are caught scum who isn't even trying. If you thought Vecna was scum you'd have more than this.
Prove to me you believe it. Because right now I see no heart passion or belief at all.

~~Math

Titus that was over the line. Don't do that again.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2468, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2256, beeboy wrote:
In post 2254, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2253, beeboy wrote:Unless they come and in and do something I'd take kyouko over Yuri right now cause I am not overly compelled by the Yuri case.
What's wrong with the Yuri case?
I am just not really sold by it and would rather lynch A&N and Kyoko

ew ew ew ew ew

Spiffeh is right. This is fucking scum.
Lol no he isn't.

This is apathetic townBeeboy at its finest.

If Yuri flips scum spiffeh is getting a tunnel from hell if Titus approves.

~~Math
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

explain how it was weird
Heil King Froggo.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Sondam »

VOTE: Bee
Holy fuck can this die in a fire yet
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

Titus are you town or scum reading beeboy, I can't remember

because you should be scumreading him now if you weren't before.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”