PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2394, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2269, The DEO wrote:I also have an extremely hard time seeing how it's not Vecna/LUV/Frogger/Spiffeh/Yuri.
Literally never post again
I'm being polite- you should be too. :wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:06 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2400, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2269, The DEO wrote:I also have an extremely hard time seeing how it's not Vecna/LUV/Frogger/Spiffeh/Yuri.
oh grow a pair and say something mean pere come on you can do it free shot
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2401, MariaR wrote:
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2399, Akane and Nebby wrote:Why do people SR me again?

-Nebby

Because you ask this question when it doesn't seem relevant?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2402, Sondam wrote:
This is the type of post I struggle with and irks me out on both you AND PV.

Math has unconventional reads and thinking but what does beating on them accomplish? This looks like you and PerV doing good cop bad cop.

To your wall post.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2404, The DEO wrote:

Math has unconventional reads and thinking but what does beating on them accomplish? This looks like you and PerV doing good cop bad cop.

To your wall post.
I didn't know I was addressing anything in that post what do you think I am? He just said he was being polite so I told him to be mean a bit I didn't know it was some form of attack?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

No. I think making associative relationships between players of unknown alignments is disingenuous bordering on scummy, but I'm pretty sure I've said that before.

And that's not even at you, just in general.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:15 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2397, Sondam wrote:I know you do plan and data that's your thing when I said "oh that's not a case haha" It was more me saying it was weak it wasn't trying to discredit that you made it it just was weak to me does that mean I'm shading you? That's not what my goal was I also don't mind people disagreeing with things I do that's how you get talk going I also sometimes don't mind people scumreading me aslong as there logic to me makes sense and I can be like "Oh I see what you mean with this" but the way you seem to be scumreading me is baffling to me because what you point out as "shade" in my eyes is me just playing the game
Are you asking me to look for people that are buddying or me buddying people?
~Maria
Disagreeing is one thing. I disagreed with you and Spiffeh on the method, but I never accused you of being fake. The weak case thing was a dig at me. I wasn't about to put myself above the rest of town given the chouce was preference. You laughing at my efforts just felt like a dig. Combine that with random SRs that go nowhere...it suggests your motivation is to shade town, not find scum. I am giving you a chance to resolve those. Follow through. Sort. Don't just say this is bad. Put it together.

I want you to look for people buddying you.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

To your wall post.
I said I was being polite. I think we would all prefer it at this point in time.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2407, The DEO wrote:
In post 2397, Sondam wrote:I know you do plan and data that's your thing when I said "oh that's not a case haha" It was more me saying it was weak it wasn't trying to discredit that you made it it just was weak to me does that mean I'm shading you? That's not what my goal was I also don't mind people disagreeing with things I do that's how you get talk going I also sometimes don't mind people scumreading me aslong as there logic to me makes sense and I can be like "Oh I see what you mean with this" but the way you seem to be scumreading me is baffling to me because what you point out as "shade" in my eyes is me just playing the game
~Maria
Disagreeing is one thing. I disagreed with you and Spiffeh on the method, but I never accused you of being fake. The weak case thing was a dig at me. I wasn't about to put myself above the rest of town given the chouce was preference. You laughing at my efforts just felt like a dig. Combine that with random SRs that go nowhere...it suggests your motivation is to shade town, not find scum. I am giving you a chance to resolve those. Follow through. Sort. Don't just say this is bad. Put it together.

Can town buddy town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:17 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2405, Sondam wrote:

To your wall post.
I didn't know I was addressing anything in that post what do you think I am? He just said he was being polite so I told him to be mean a bit I didn't know it was some form of attack?
Read the context. Try again.

PV has nothing nice to say about Math. (Trying to play nice guy angle and build town cred). You are encouraging him to Anger Math, which would make them a bigger distraction and do nothing useful.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:18 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2409, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2407, The DEO wrote:
~Maria

Can town buddy town?
Yes. First step is documenting. Then look at why.

Math has trouble distinguishing town buddying from scum buddying, so frequently SRs townblocks.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2372, Sondam wrote:I don't bias read in the first place I take offense to that statement.
Can you quote the case please
~Maria

Here you go

In post 1286, Yuri wrote:
In post 1164, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also why do you scumread Elbrin and Drixx?
-Nebby

pedit: I just wanna hear what they have to say! Gawd.
In post 1167, Akane and Nebby wrote:Mkay thanks for talkin to me ;)
-Nebby
Bad tone. And wanted to talk about the scumread on them, but there's no followup. Just 'thanks for talking to me'.
In post 1172, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm excited!

and naaaaah, I don't care about the omgus. It's cute that you decided to target my weakest point tho.
What I do care about is you originally calling The DEO's a contradiction then calling it a slip. Because THAT is a contradiction. (Refering to and )

-Nebby
More bad tone, trying to brush off the scumread. Not going to get into the differing definitions of slip and contradiction.
In post 959, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 956, Yuri wrote:I'm literally in a convo with you rn about an issue, why are all your questions like this
Oh I thought you had OTHER concerns that actually involved you reading my ISO instead of misreping and discreditting all of my questions.

-Nebby
Is concerned with how I might be viewing their ISO. Expects me, their scumread, to apparently have a lot of good points relating to their ISO. Like they expect there to be something there, and are ignoring that we are currently in talks about an issue I have with their slot.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Sondam »

I was telling him to take a free shot at me I thought that was clear I thought was being nice because he just had to be to I thought him letting out an angergy comment at me would do some good. But I guess the context was wrong?
The scumreads me and Gerry make aren't random to us we come from a site where it's basically 20 minute games and it's all in real time so we go fast we say "____" is scum because this line is bad and so is this one and it works it's how we play and that's how we did it on forum games aswell so it's hard to adjust to a whole new playstyle it doesn't seem like shading to us mostly just our normal self

Like I have a sr on Leon because the way he's acting from dota maf seems very dif and he doesn't seem to be helping what so ever and I think anyone who agreed with the townlbock from the people I listed need a check after what happened with the thing and wwe smackdown you should know better is that what you're asking?

The only people I see who buddy me slightly are Veca and Micky
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Sondam »

I 100% love to buddy people I enjoy playing with and then I find out what they are as the game goes by I much rather talk to people I sr over people I tr though just so I can understand the way they think
~Maria
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Yuri »

Aight busy today but u have me for a coupla hours
In post 2355, Vecna wrote:
In post 2335, Spiffeh wrote:Part of me hopes Yuri flips town so MathBlade gets a reality check
This works just as well with the story though, probably even better.
Im discarding a lot of my TRs that im no longer happy w the reasoning for bc i have far too many.
Bc this is really Vecna bein scared of math's read after my townflip
Like full stop

Second i doubt spiff is scum, that isnt how scum approaches a town wagon at all, none of it. unless the frog flips scum and gives me a reason to think scum theatre, spiff is town for everythin about his progression pn my wagon

also jaereed hydra is town. post about vecnas thought that jaereed and i are buddies contains paranoia abt me being scum and this making jaereed look bad. im not talking about overt paranoia but what i got from reading in between the lines
scum jae would know im flipping town and would still address the case, but not with that feeling im getting from them that they believe ill flip scum w vecna
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Sondam »

One thing I notice with this site is
If something is "unknown" or "not normal" or "hard to understand" more times then not it just auto is found scummy by people and that confuses me
~Maria
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Yuri »

dont rly have much to say about uzi's case, like i hate all my early reads too. i DID respond to froggers case point by point but literally no one brought that up so w/e

feels like my wagon is scum Vecna and everything else is town. scum hoping for a town-lead wagon w a lot of players on it who are null-reading me or scumreading me only a little bit

frog is still probtown by this but i so dislike his constant 'notice isnt a viablw wagon' bull, though i think notice is town it also gives the impression that he wants me to be the only option for a wagon today

VOTE: Vecna

im unhappy w my SRs atm. still dislike akane and nebby and vecna, but the vecna thing is a rly bad feeling based on what i see as fear of my townflip.
really feeling as though most of the active players are town, and scum is in the quieter ones/lurkers, besides those ive mentioned. so w thaf in mind i guess i could do beeboy? im looking for something to be confident about but id also settle on someone who wasnt me/a strong TR
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:31 am

Post by The DEO »

MariaR, can you slow down, stop and do what I asked of you?

Assuming you play on shorter deadline sites, you naturally take the time to sort at night? Here, focusing on putting the puzzle together more needs to happen. Otherwise it reeks of shade.

Also look for buddying comments please.

~Titus
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Yuri »

Vecna: srsly how the heck do you bring up that thing w jaereed as a point? what exactly is strange about me remembering that nebby had pushed jaereed for the 'slip'? i was obvs paying attention to nebby, was SRing them, and when they said it was a tell they liked ofc i immediately made the connection to that whole slip argument earlier. how tf could you KNOW i wouldnt remember that?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Creature »

Still thinks Yuri is scum?
Sigh
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2418, The DEO wrote:MariaR, can you slow down, stop and do what I asked of you?

Assuming you play on shorter deadline sites, you naturally take the time to sort at night? Here, focusing on putting the puzzle together more needs to happen. Otherwise it reeks of shade.

~Titus
Yes I can do that
No on my site night phase lasts 2 to 3 minutes if you're a cop you have that much time to look and see who want to invest if you're mafia y
ou have that much time to plan choose who you want to kill etc

It's all about looking at lines you feel are real and what are fake it's fast paced and you have to just go I never got the luxury of "sitting down and planning what I want to do from here" it was always GO GO GO GO
~Maria

Yuri isn't scum yuri has no reason to after Vecna of all people at this stage in the game a wagon that's clearly not gonna pick up
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Sondam »

I'll look later on at night along with Gerry but why do you want me to look for comments of people buddying me that seems really specific and strange of a request you must have some angle you're going for.
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:44 am

Post by The DEO »

MariaR is obvTown Titus.
Notice how no one actually says how I am confbiased or what is wrong about it? If they are Town they have no interest in seeing me get better and if they are scum they only wish to discredit me. The only person I waver on is Vecna who doesn't believe me obviously but gave a damn to try.

Yuri is scum for pushing Vecna though as Yuri likes the discord between our heads.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:46 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2421, Sondam wrote:
In post 2418, The DEO wrote:MariaR, can you slow down, stop and do what I asked of you?

~Titus
Yes I can do that
No on my site night phase lasts 2 to 3 minutes if you're a cop you have that much time to look and see who want to invest if you're mafia y
ou have that much time to plan choose who you want to kill etc

It's all about looking at lines you feel are real and what are fake it's fast paced and you have to just go I never got the luxury of "sitting down and planning what I want to do from here" it was always GO GO GO GO
~Maria

Yuri isn't scum yuri has no reason to after Vecna of all people at this stage in the game a wagon that's clearly not gonna pick up
Gut's a valuable skill, but it is not gelling with this group. This game, although fast paced, is not an arcade.

Yuri is just flailing associations for post flip imo and to keep Math paranoid.

I do have a point to have you document buddying. By looking at people buddying you, you'll be able to see town or scum versions of buddying in the future and assuming you town/scum, it will help narrow/test my theories of whom is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”