Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2097, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Or we could just lynch Spiffy.
I asked you earlier if you were scum reading me and you ignored me. Now I see that you are.

Please elaborate.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2075, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Not caught up yet. Read up to about page 70.

Quick points:
A&N is obvtown. Stop it.
LUV, if I made consistent notes all the way through while I was catching up I literally would never have caught up with the rate you guys were churning out pages.
Vecna saying I avoided the thread after he voted me or some shit is an actual lie. It was a full hour of nothing from it since my last post and I had to have dinner and go to bed at some stage. And of course I'd have to iso it to find the posts that pinged me when it asked me to quote them. That argument would hold more weight if it didn't happen in a fucking fluid conversation where I was responding to things as I got them.
Frogger trying to set me up as mafia if it's multiball based off one comment that quite literally was just me not reading something properly makes me really uneasy.

VOTE: Vecna

I'm having a lot of trouble here because on the one hand some of its content is actually pretty solid, and on the other some is just super fucking slimey, like trying to tie me to Yuri because of the way Yuri was defending me despite the fact that Yuri has defended and attempted to buddy
a lot
of people this game. It really feels like it knows Yuri will flip scum and is trying to set up a mislynch on me. I feel like it's approaching the game from a set stances mindset.

Yuri: I'm not a fan of the buddying and whiteknighting, which I know is ironic coming from me. That said I don't feel like the emotional response to LUV's push to reveal their main was fake.
beeboy: I feel like the majority of your scumreads are lynchbait and you're usually better than that. That said, disagree with Spiffeh on the meta case. My meta on beeboy is the opposite way around, and more recent. He seems to have been largely disengaged with his games in general (at least roughly 6 months back).
LUV: I thought he was lock town with the way he was being a douche to Yuri and trying to get the main outed so he could talk about his read there, because it's something that is actually below the belt to do as scum. The fact that he later claims the whole push there was fake and he didn't actually know Yuri to begin with has me unsure what to think on it overall other than it being flat douchey tbh. That said, I think his push on me is more misguided than scummy.
Sondam: I think I can sort them given time, but I do need gerry to back up a bit on The DEO because I also think I can sort them given some time and interactions with both heads.
Since youre around now, let me tell you how I experienced your attacks on me:

you come into the thread with a scumread on me, because im apparently shading DEO.

I ask you to clarify this, and you do.

I tell you that I was defending myself, and discrediting reads off DEO against me and LUV.

You respond, stating ive never even hard-defended luv based on written reasons untill after post 670 or w/e

I show you that all the stuff you quoted, was me defending myself and discreditin the scumread i was getting from DEO, and I was only discrediting his read on LUV AFTER that post 670, showin you your points are moot.

No response to that whatsoever. My conclusion: fabricated read based on errors.

---------------------------------------------

Fast forward to now, and you do not even adress this point. You come in here and start scumreading me because I criticize you for avoiding the thread/my point.

Notice how this wasnt one of the two reasons why I voted you, or scumread you.

Your point about me tying Yuri to you, I do not recognize at all, and once again, I never stated this in my 2 reasons for scumreading you so I have no idea where this comes from.

I conclude, once again, that your rebuttle + vote is based on fabricated reasons, but ill read back to see what you mean about this Yuri thing to see if I can place it in case i have forgotten.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Spiffeh »

@The DEO There's no reason you shouldn't be able to get in sync in a hydra PT that doesn't clog up the thread.

Even if you are positive Yuri is scum, there are still more. I am NOT positive that Yuri is scum and am engaging/pressuring other people in an effort to get reads on them. And it's immensely frustrating that you, among others, are writing off my scum reads just because I haven't focused entirely on Yuri.

The game has been going on for three days and like 90% of the posts in the game have come from the same 8-10 people. There's no reason to not be more expansive with scumhunting.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Spiffeh »

@The DEO There's no reason you shouldn't be able to get in sync in a hydra PT that doesn't clog up the thread.

Even if you are positive Yuri is scum, there are still more. I am NOT positive that Yuri is scum and am engaging/pressuring other people in an effort to get reads on them. And it's immensely frustrating that you, among others, are writing off my scum reads just because I haven't focused entirely on Yuri.

The game has been going on for three days and like 90% of the posts in the game have come from the same 8-10 people. There's no reason to not be more expansive with scumhunting.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

stop this
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:22 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2096, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Notice: Would you believe me if I was in your position?
Depends on your other content. I'd definitely keep it in mind if we ended up in lylo together because I've lost games off scum faking townslips before, so I can see your issue with it, but I've not sat back and let anyone push it as such because I think it's stupid to be read off a "townslip" that is quite frankly just incompetence on my end. And that's being read either way. Which is why I tried to shut that down the moment Vecna said it had the possibility to be a hard townslip. It's not. It's me not reading, which would happen as either alignment when I'm rushing to catch up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2100, Spiffeh wrote:
I asked you earlier if you were scum reading me and you ignored me. Now I see that you are.

Please elaborate.
Answer first.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:23 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Speaking of, @Math why are you pushing a personality tell of mine as town indicative rather than null?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2107, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Speaking of, @Math why are you pushing a personality tell of mine as town indicative rather than null?
Math left again to prevent cursing me out because Vecna "stopped bussing". I'll answer this though, considering I do understand their position on meta. The type of mistake that you made, according to Math, is just too sloppy to come from scum.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Okay I have a deal for the Titus head when Math is not around.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:26 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2103, Spiffeh wrote:@The DEO There's no reason you shouldn't be able to get in sync in a hydra PT that doesn't clog up the thread.

We've all coordinated. The townblock is largely done and decided on what reads are acceptable and what reads aren't. There's no reason to continue this fight. Some people need to be proven wrong. You need to take a stand.

Lynch Yuri or not.

I'm not writing off your scumreads. I have a whole bunch of players, but they aren't going to get narrowed down much further until we have a flip.

There is no rule that says all the time must be used.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:26 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Okay I have a deal for the Titus head when Math is not around.
That's now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2111, The DEO wrote:
In post 2109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Okay I have a deal for the Titus head when Math is not around.
That's now.
I agree to move Notice to null if they do the same for Vecna.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2049, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2044, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1952, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We could just lynch Spiffy, maybe it might clear Yuri?
Why do you bring this up when you haven't really mentioned me all day.

Are you scum reading me?
Why would I've had to mention you to want to lynch you?
That's not what I was fucking saying.

Lynching me as a means to clear Yuri is one of the most idiotic things I've read in the game so far (as Frogger pointed out) so this coming from someone who hasn't mentioned me at all doesn't make any sense.

Now explain why you're scum reading me.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

That moment where school get's flooded and you get to leave early.
Fun ;)

-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:29 am

In post 2002, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Friendly reminder that Notice is still scum.
Lol

-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:29 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2112, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2111, The DEO wrote:
That's now.
I agree to move Notice to null if they do the same for Vecna.
I am ok with that. I will check with that.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:29 am

In post 2017, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2004, Spiffeh wrote:The most compelling point in the case to me is that Yuri ends up voting A&N who was once one of his town reads for pretty shitty reasons, without really engaging with people he was supposedly scum reading like Creature or Maxous when there was a wealth of discussion about both of them.

And yeah there's a considerable lack of gamesolving and pretty much all of Yuri's content is the back and forth with A&N or defending themselves.
This
In post 2010, Spiffeh wrote:I am not here for Caesar's posting style and would really appreciate if they would post normally

Big words are hard
And this
In post 2013, Spiffeh wrote:Also if Aeronaut lurks the game out it's a scum claim and I will be tunneling that slot with reckless abandon.
And this
and this

-Nebby
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2113, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2049, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2044, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1952, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We could just lynch Spiffy, maybe it might clear Yuri?
Why do you bring this up when you haven't really mentioned me all day.

Are you scum reading me?
Why would I've had to mention you to want to lynch you?
That's not what I was fucking saying.

Lynching me as a means to clear Yuri is one of the most idiotic things I've read in the game so far (as Frogger pointed out) so this coming from someone who hasn't mentioned me at all doesn't make any sense.

Now explain why you're scum reading me.
It's not idiotic when you take into account that your read on Bee is mostly based off of meta and the other ones you have had have been pretty bad as well.

So you seem overly concerned with the thought of me scum reading you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2114, Akane and Nebby wrote:That moment where school get's flooded and you get to leave early.
Fun ;)

-Nebby
Stay in school :nerd:
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:32 am

In post 2077, Vecna wrote:Vecna-reads

Towneads that I feel are almost certainly not faking it up:
LUV, PeregrineV,

Strong townreads of which I still feel could be faking it and be scum:
A&N, Frogger, DEO, Elbirn, Spiffeh

Group of nulls - im suspicious of anyone having strong townreads within this group
Leonshade, Creature, Ceasar, Sondam

The suspicious but not quite scumread group:
Albert, Maxous, Beeboy, Drixx, Ssbm, Ooba, Nero

Scumreads, would love to lynch:
NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri

Barring unforeseen devellopements, im gonna say now ill only want to lynch in the last 2 at this stage. Feel free to ask me for reasoning if you feel so inclined.

VOTE: NoticeMeSenpai
Get the fuck back on Yuri

-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:33 am

In post 2119, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2114, Akane and Nebby wrote:That moment where school get's flooded and you get to leave early.
Fun ;)

-Nebby
Stay in school :nerd:
But the fire department was called!

-Nebby
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:34 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2101, Vecna wrote:you come into the thread with a scumread on me, because im apparently shading DEO.

I ask you to clarify this, and you do.

I tell you that I was defending myself, and discrediting reads off DEO against me and LUV.

You respond, stating ive never even hard-defended luv based on written reasons untill after post 670 or w/e

I show you that all the stuff you quoted, was me defending myself and discreditin the scumread i was getting from DEO, and I was only discrediting his read on LUV AFTER that post 670, showin you your points are moot.

No response to that whatsoever. My conclusion: fabricated read based on errors.
You were continually trying to make sure people weren't going to listen to The DEO - my point
You aggressively tell me I'm full of shit basically unless I can produce quote evidence - your defense
I produce said quote evidence - my support to my point
You were defending yourself and discrediting reads off DEO against yourself and LUV - your defense
I point back to my said quote evidence having quotes before your defense of LUV, with only 1 of them being after that - my rebuttal to the last part of that
You tell me I'm full of shit, basically, because you know you're town and don't want people to listen to The DEO's read on you because of that - your defense

My point is not moot. You still shaded The DEO, and discredited their reads in general because of one wrong read on you. I'll give you that some of them could be you just flat defending from a bad read but things like and are actually you discrediting a person's reads as a whole rather than just the one on your own slot, and those were before you gave any reasons for LUV being town. If you're meta reading someone based off past experience you can't possibly expect everyone else in the game to have the same read as you.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

Did the toilets overflow?

because that would be shitty

pedit: @Nebby
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 am

OMGAWD FROGGER LOL
and no not that I know of.