The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:37 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1897, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1894, Elbirn wrote:I lied I like beeboy
LAL!

but real talk, such hostility to my early reads only sorta makes me think I'm on the right track and/or have hit a scummer or two.

I also don't agree with Froggers Yuri case.

Ceasar talk to me about your AN read
What hostility? I asked you to fight me and nothing.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

VOTE: Yuri
Can we go back to this now ffs?

Also Frogger it concerns me, don't get me wrong, but I want to know why because making something up out of nothing is baaaaaaad.
Spif why did you vote Kyouko?

Also Ceasar be more readable and direct and less confusing kay thanks.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:38 am

Post by The DEO »

Also, both heads of ours really want Drixx getting pyramids.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1897, Nero Cain wrote:I also don't agree with Froggers Yuri case.
You never agree with me, so I'm not really surprised.

What specifically do you disagree with from it?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1901, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also Frogger it concerns me, don't get me wrong, but I want to know why because making something up out of nothing is baaaaaaad.Spif why did you vote Kyouko?
Who's making something up out of nothing?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Me by trying to analyze it.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Pine »

Senator Nero, as you have found Us in a charitable mood, we shall deign to reply to your most impertinent query.

As nothing prior to our entrance to the Senate floor could possibly be of any consequence, and your collective blathering is most loud, obnoxious, and long-winded, We have chosen not to review the records of what came before. The eagle does not listen to the braying of the ass.

Regarding our opinion of your fellow Senator, and indeed of yourself, We withhold Our Judgment for the nonce. If their is something in particular you would have Us review, We will consider your request.

Senator DEO, my words should satisfy you as well, and we are likewise willing to listen to your cause.

Senator Nebby, your ignorance and impatience shows your roots as a mere plebian most acutely, and for your rudeness we will more readily lend Our Ears to Senator Nero, should his case be convincing.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

In post 1906, Pine wrote:
Senator Nero, as you have found Us in a charitable mood, we shall deign to reply to your most impertinent query.

As nothing prior to our entrance to the Senate floor could possibly be of any consequence, and your collective blathering is most loud, obnoxious, and long-winded, We have chosen not to review the records of what came before. The eagle does not listen to the braying of the ass.

Regarding our opinion of your fellow Senator, and indeed of yourself, We withhold Our Judgment for the nonce. If their is something in particular you would have Us review, We will consider your request.

Senator DEO, my words should satisfy you as well, and we are likewise willing to listen to your cause.

Senator Nebby, your ignorance and impatience shows your roots as a mere plebian most acutely, and for your rudeness we will more readily lend Our Ears to Senator Nero, should his case be convincing.
The Senate is directed to disregard Our speech impediment.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:42 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1898, Maxous wrote:Titus, have you even read Kyouko's ISO?
How is he not scum.
No. We both have SSM as null, would lynch. We read by interactions and the choices people make.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1906, Pine wrote:and your collective blathering is most loud, obnoxious, and long-winded,
I hate you
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1900, The DEO wrote:
In post 1897, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1894, Elbirn wrote:I lied I like beeboy
LAL!

but real talk, such hostility to my early reads only sorta makes me think I'm on the right track and/or have hit a scummer or two.

I also don't agree with Froggers Yuri case.

Ceasar talk to me about your AN read
What hostility? I asked you to fight me and nothing.
Nero, tell us where we are right and wrong on reads. As if we are dumber than you have portrayed us as ever.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1907, Caesar Wills It wrote:
In post 1906, Pine wrote:

The Senate is directed to disregard Our speech impediment.

I don't understand.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Creature »

So we could like force the Pyramids owner to claim they got it, and then someone try to sort them.

If someone turns out to be the Pyramids and haven't claimed, we know they're scum.
Sigh
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator DEO, we have had a higher opinion of your faculties of comprehension than that.

We are withholding Our Opinion of the Senators in question until We form an opinion of Our Own based on what We have Seen. If, however, you wish to present Us with or direct Us to a concise case, We will Listen to you, as We hold you in high regard.

Senator Creature, We find this compromise acceptable, and you again prove that Our Trust in you is valid.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1912, Creature wrote:So we could like force the Pyramids owner to claim they got it, and then someone try to sort them.

If someone turns out to be the Pyramids and haven't claimed, we know they're scum.
Exactly. Thus, when massclaim happens, they are in trouble if no choice is never allowed.

Stonehenge should not claim and park on Pyramids if we do not get a Pyramids claim, and maybe if we get one.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

Dayvig: Caesar
Heil King Froggo.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Maxous »

Drixx is taking the treestump.
There is no reason for anyone else to take it
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:54 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1913, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator DEO, we have had a higher opinion of your faculties of comprehension than that.

We are withholding Our Opinion of the Senators in question until We form an opinion of Our Own based on what We have Seen. If, however, you wish to present Us with or direct Us to a concise case, We will Listen to you, as We hold you in high regard.

Senator Creature, We find this compromise acceptable, and you again prove that Our Trust in you is valid.
Alright then, later tonight, the following edicts shall issue.

Aristotle Agent (Mathblade) shall issue [in a spoiled edict] their view on the gamestate since day 1, and why they refuse to compromise. Socrates Agent shall issue a similar edict and highlight who is lock clear and who is not.

I do not quite trust you yet, but you are someone scumreading Vecna so maybe you can persuade Math to realize LUV is obvious town and vote Yuri so my fears are allayed.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1914, The DEO wrote:
In post 1912, Creature wrote:So we could like force the Pyramids owner to claim they got it, and then someone try to sort them.

Exactly. Thus, when massclaim happens, they are in trouble if no choice is never allowed.

Stonehenge should not claim and park on Pyramids if we do not get a Pyramids claim, and maybe if we get one.
Why not claim immediatelly?
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1902, The DEO wrote:Also, both heads of ours really want Drixx getting pyramids.
Being sure that we have these decrees all game seems like a way better option to me, if only for entertainments sake.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1918, Creature wrote:
In post 1914, The DEO wrote:

Why not claim immediatelly?
Because scum Pyramids has zero incentive to claim if town Stonehenge does claim.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 am

Post by beeboy »

The tree stump should claim so they can be investigated o3o
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1900, The DEO wrote:What hostility? I asked you to fight me and nothing.
We've already fought and interacted this game. I still feel like its odd as fuck that you were pushing for a Max wagon but voting elsewhere. Very rarely do I ever agree with you and I think that more times then not I'm right not to agree with you. Like ppl can just read 199 and they should realize you aren't this leet player you think you are. Even if you argue that it was just an off game then I'd still disagree with you and I think you are mostly like that. I'm not really sure if its just immaturity that 'causes you to lash out at me and/or those that don't worship at your feet or what. If you are town this game and we argue its doing nothing but cluttering up the thread and I don't know why you'd want that as town. And if you are scum reading me why are you being so coy about it?

One thing that does kinda bother me is that in 199 Pine and I noticed that buddying you as scum made the most sense (and he did do it) and I wouldn't put it past him to do the same thing here.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Spiffeh »

^ no
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1916, Maxous wrote:Drixx is taking the treestump.
There is no reason for anyone else to take it
Whoever takes treestump needs to be lynched or vigged as soon as possible.

Town won't give a shit, since they are still in the game, and if scum then they have no vote and won't count against our numbers and will probably not bother posting anyway.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”