Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Yuri »

Wasnt bein serious saying that I hated him, but it was pretty frustrating to be trying to sort someone and have them be completely non-receptive to any of your questions
an the slimy thing was cause it looked scummy and he's a frog so like, jokes
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1591, Spiffeh wrote:
@Maxous
In post 1335, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1235, Maxous wrote:The wagon that fell apart when as soon as frog!town stopped pushing it.
2 sheeping scum minimum on that wagon
Oh you mean your wagon of 5 people?

Who are those sheeping scum?
In post 1340, Spiffeh wrote:@Max I see you are scum reading A&N

I feel they are transparently town

Can you elaborate more on that read?
Those quotes answer each-other.
I also gave a read-list where I explained the read.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Maxous you scumread me, yet you're putting like, no pressure on me.
Like what gives?

-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

You said 2 sheeping scum

Who is the other
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1496, Creature wrote:Okay Drixx, you get Pyramids and you'll get Stonehenge'd.
I'm hoping to get IC more quickly than whenever scum randomly kill whomever builds stonehenge. Like ... I can OTAF pretty well, but ideally we get an actual hard investigate and I become an IC who can't be silenced. Glad you realize what I'm doing, and you should realize why I am taking it from our games played together. Both reasons.
In post 1497, Creature wrote:If you're scum, you could also nightkill yourself and try to manipulate us.
That's amusing as hell. I'm absurdly confident of my ability to be obviously town when I want to, and I'm pretty ruthless and confident as scum, but I don't think even I have balls that big.
In post 1506, Vecna wrote:
In post 1491, Drixx wrote:@Titus - Get on the same page with Math. Vecna literally tried to reach out and adjust what people believe about another player's reasoning. That's like ... really anti-town. If I wasn't happy with where I decided to vote, I would vote him.

If you are absolutely certain Vecna is town, please explain why.
Where did I do that? This is getting to be a common theme among people, and here I was thinking I was taking it extremely easy on the personal attacks and shading this game.

Anyways I got a feeling we'll get along swimmingly in just a matter of days. Either that or our ego's will collapse into something resembling a black hole where no happyness can escape.

The last option seems like a bad idea with this playerlist though
It's in my catch up wall. Nice to know that you just didn't bother to even read the part quoting and responding to you. You ask why someone town reads me, then answer your own question with a statement that you put a question mark on. It's called "controlling the narrative". Churchill was incredible at it when debating political enemies.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Maxous »

You or Creature.
Actually leaning Creature with recent posts.

@Nebby: my vote is on you
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1561, Vecna wrote:I dont particularly like your reasoning of taking offense to LUV's reason for voting as a valid reason to dislike the entire wagon and Froggers case.

ESPECIALLY if you basically state that you dont disagree with his reasoning.

From where im standing, and based on you last post, your vote should be right there alongside us.
Wait so because I agree with someone else's reasoning I should drop my own SR and sheep his? No
In post 1587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Kyouko's take on the whole thing makes me realize that I probably went too far and should come clean. I don't know you Yuri. I just acted like that because I didn't like that you reentered the thread earlier without addressing your top scum read at the time which was me.
I didn't see your reason for voting Yuri, was drawn into the talk about who his main is.
In post 1607, Spiffeh wrote:@ssbm_Kyouko who are your scum reads at this moment?
Beeboy and LUV, maybe the oopna guy with the pacing cat for an avatar but that's just because I need to hear more from him. LUV I respect that he came clean about not knowing yuri but earlier before he said anything I was thinking he has no reason to lie about knowing Yuri if town and that's why I was okay with his meta voting but now it seems like he was actually more concerned with Yuri not addressing him right away because LUV was Yuri's top SR at the time. I don't think that's a valid concern less than 48 hours into a 21 player game though
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:00 pm

You're not doing anything else besides putting a vote on us to put pressure on us.
Hell, you think my reads are shallow as fuck, but that's fake as fuck because you're not making any attempt to press my reads.

-Nebby
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Maxous »

You have scumread 10 people in Day 1 by my count.
You just said you wanted to flash wagon three people who are lurking after less than 2 days(!)
Your fingers are in too many pies and it means you can wagon anybody whenever you want, which is what you have been doing
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:13 pm

And that pool of people has been growing smaller.
Like seriously, have you even been paying attention to my progression?
And yes, I want to get lurkers in the discussion and talking. Is that a bad thing?

And you should explain why scum!me hops on the Beeboy wagon ;)

-Nebby
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

"I just want people to stop lurking"... said every scum ever.

VOTE: Akane and Nebby
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:20 pm

I'm excited!

-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:21 pm

ABR got any other reads besides scumreading me?
-Nebby
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Never seen good scum say that.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Then I must be really shitty scum now aren't I?
-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Also I like how the Yuri wagon started to become a thing then immediately afterwards my wagon starts gaining momentum.
I also like how Beeboy's wagon was a counter to Yuri's wagon.
Like all of these counterwagons popping up whilethe main wagon stays really suggests to me that Yuri is scum.
-Nebby
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1610, Yuri wrote:Forgot to talk about this: Problem I have with Frog rn is the willingness to jump on the beeboy wagon on the basis of Spiff's meta and not much else. Goes back to me when I get heat again.
And what's the problem with this?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Pine »

Attention, lords, ladies, citizens and peasants!

Tremble in fear and prepare yourselves!

Now approaches their most imperial majesties, Imperators of the Roman Empire, co-equal Emperors designated by the Roman Senate

Julius Caesar

and

Augustus Caesar
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Pine »

Friends! Romans! Countrymen! Lend Me your ears!

We the rulers of the Roman people have deigned to grace this squabbling horde of Barbarian Peasants with the grandeur of our presence and wisdom. Those who bend the knee and accept obedience to Our Will shall be incorporated into the Empire, and in time their descendants may be accounted as citizens, with all the rights, responsibilities, and privileges accompanying that rank.

Those who resist our glory will be dealt with swiftly and harshly by the legions.

We are already most heartily displeased with the conduct of our Senate and subjects. Scientific advancement is critical to the success and expansion of the empire, though artistic investment also has merit for the cultural development of our citizens. Choosing to turn a deaf ear to these advancements is an unacceptable deviation from our responsibility as their representatives. The Senate shall consider itself on notice.

As anything else that has occurred prior to our arrival in your midst shall be considered trivial and of little consequence, We shall not be reviewing the records of your no-doubt inane bickering. We further insist that this Senate curtail its proceedings to a reasonable length, and ask that the good Senators take a breath once in a while to consider their words with a modicum of care and decorum.

I shall be watching these proceedings carefully and conferring with my co-emperor regarding Our Will. When it has been issued, We expect it to be obeyed.

His Imperial Majesty
Augustus Caesar
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Banned for using the mod's color
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

In post 1642, Pine wrote:

Attention, lords, ladies, citizens and peasants!

Tremble in fear and prepare yourselves!

Now approaches their most imperial majesties, Imperators of the Roman Empire, co-equal Emperors designated by the Roman Senate

Julius Caesar

and

Augustus Caesar
In post 1643, Pine wrote:
Friends! Romans! Countrymen! Lend Me your ears!

We the rulers of the Roman people have deigned to grace this squabbling horde of Barbarian Peasants with the grandeur of our presence and wisdom. Those who bend the knee and accept obedience to Our Will shall be incorporated into the Empire, and in time their descendants may be accounted as citizens, with all the rights, responsibilities, and privileges accompanying that rank.

Those who resist our glory will be dealt with swiftly and harshly by the legions.

We are already most heartily displeased with the conduct of our Senate and subjects. Scientific advancement is critical to the success and expansion of the empire, though artistic investment also has merit for the cultural development of our citizens. Choosing to turn a deaf ear to these advancements is an unacceptable deviation from our responsibility as their representatives. The Senate shall consider itself on notice.

As anything else that has occurred prior to our arrival in your midst shall be considered trivial and of little consequence, We shall not be reviewing the records of your no-doubt inane bickering. We further insist that this Senate curtail its proceedings to a reasonable length, and ask that the good Senators take a breath once in a while to consider their words with a modicum of care and decorum.

I shall be watching these proceedings carefully and conferring with my co-emperor regarding Our Will. When it has been issued, We expect it to be obeyed.

His Imperial Majesty
Augustus Caesar
The Roman people are commanded to ignore and repress this most embarrassing error, no doubt perpetrated by barbarians.

CAESAR WILLS IT
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Banned for failing the entrance
Heil King Froggo.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator Fro99er is to be flogged and censured for his breach of decorum, and for violating Our Will regarding the recent barbarian incursion, as well as his apparent inability to distinguish between a lavender shade and the royal purple of Our Decrees.
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Holy shit I'm a senator.

VOTE: impeach
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”