Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Sondam »

I like how you say you don't care for something. If you really didn't care you wouldn't have said anything even if it's not omgus
Aslo btw that's your first and ONLY point you made so don't act like you made others
That's not a contradiction He said they slipped by making a contradiction we say that on EM all the time but good try I expected better from you.
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:56 am

Post by The DEO »

@Uzi, I want to believe you are town, but shading me for not agreeing with the wagon you want isn't cool. I just happen to disagree with your assertion. The behavior you describe is too dumb to be AI. I am not ruling out you being right, but opposing wagons would tell us more IMO.

If you want to be on the same wagon, why not Sondham?

@Sondham, Stop talking about who is annoying, get in sync if you can, and case someone.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1168, Sondam wrote:Lol you think I omgus that's cute Alisae also pere wtf do you mean "a lot tr"
were the biggest wagon right now if anything people sr us more then they tr us I don't even know why people sr us no one said anything besides Titus also Nebby this isn't my vote this is Gerry's he think's DEO is hard scum I'm null on it so I'll trust his judgement if I had my own vote I'd be voting Leon right now
Like you people say it's shade comment when it's legit making accusations I do that all the time and so does he so how is it scummy this game compared to other games like what the fuck thinking is all this
~Maria
Sondam (5): The DEO, Elbirn, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Frogger

You're at L-6, not L-0, so some townreads on you exist.

If you were total scum I'd be voting you now.

If Gerry is out of town for two weeks, why don't you vote who you need to?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1172, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm excited!

and naaaaah, I don't care about the omgus. It's cute that you decided to target my weakest point tho.
What I do care about is you originally calling The DEO's a contradiction then calling it a slip. Because THAT is a contradiction. (Refering to and )

-Nebby
that whole thing makes Sondam look more town to me.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1173, Creature wrote:
In post 1149, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I get the same feeling too but what do you think about his endgame comment?
Endgame comment?
Okay that's funny, I have some nullscum there, but nothing more than that.
Sigh
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 1176, The DEO wrote:@Uzi, I want to believe you are town, but shading me for not agreeing with the wagon you want isn't cool. I just happen to disagree with your assertion. The behavior you describe is too dumb to be AI. I am not ruling out you being right, but opposing wagons would tell us more IMO.

@Sondham, Stop talking about who is annoying, get in sync if you can, and case someone.
You know for a fact that's not how I play.
In post 1177, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1168, Sondam wrote:Lol you think I omgus that's cute Alisae also pere wtf do you mean "a lot tr"
were the biggest wagon right now if anything people sr us more then they tr us I don't even know why people sr us no one said anything besides Titus also Nebby this isn't my vote this is Gerry's he think's DEO is hard scum I'm null on it so I'll trust his judgement if I had my own vote I'd be voting Leon right now
Like you people say it's shade comment when it's legit making accusations I do that all the time and so does he so how is it scummy this game compared to other games like what the fuck thinking is all this
~Maria

I trust his judgement were a team and if he has as big a sr as he's telling me I'll keep the vote it's called a partner ship

God being town is so fucking awful cause I have to answer these half ass remarks and pay attention where as scum I can just skim read and act like I'm being a pro
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1176, The DEO wrote:@Uzi, I want to believe you are town, but shading me for not agreeing with the wagon you want isn't cool. I just happen to disagree with your assertion. The behavior you describe is too dumb to be AI. I am not ruling out you being right, but opposing wagons would tell us more IMO.

Trying to set up a Maxous/Sondham dichotomy at this point looks really scummy. It looks like you are trying to manipulate the wagons instead of letting them develop as the game progresses.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Sondam »

Pere the way you worded it was like saying we have a huge amount of people townreading us when I can name 3 so fix your wording
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Sondam »

I need to step back before I rage cause I'm getting real pissy for the fact were even a wagon for the 3rd game in a row where no case was brought up and half the players here should know this isn't my scum game and are either being dumb or scummy to see it holy fuck If I was scum I would've played dumb and pushed science zzz
~Maria
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1180, Sondam wrote:I trust his judgement were a team and if he has as big a sr as he's telling me I'll keep the vote it's called a partner ship

God being town is so fucking awful cause I have to answer these half ass remarks and pay attention where as scum I can just skim read and act like I'm being a pro
OK, it's your hydra.

But, in that case, you Maria should probably not try to defend your play to DEO, since it's not your so much as your partners.

Do you have reads that you both agree on 75% or more?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Sondam »

Leon sucm
~Maria
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why can't they just be scum that fucked up? I wasn't shading, I just don't understand why you're scum reading Vecna so hard.

I can't get behind the Sondham wagon because the Maria head doesn't make me think they're scum and it's hard to really sort Gerry when he's on v/LA. Also you were pushing them for a wagon you weren't even on.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I can do Yuri. I know you are scum reading him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Leon, Yuri, or Notice.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1182, Sondam wrote:Pere the way you worded it was like saying we have a huge amount of people townreading us when I can name 3 so fix your wording
~Maria
Not trying to rage you, but I will say you can't act like being townread is a right when it's something you earn (or not) each and every game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:14 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1181, PeregrineV wrote:

Trying to set up a Maxous/Sondham dichotomy at this point looks really scummy. It looks like you are trying to manipulate the wagons instead of letting them develop as the game progresses.
Maxous isn't Uzi's wagon of choice. Notice is.

I am also not setting up anything, but rather letting Uzi push his wagon while I push mine. Having that push helps me sort both of them. If they are TvT, merely saying no doesn't help them recognize each other. If it's T v S, then having Uzi and Notice fight will help me sort that. If it's S v S, I do not give Uzi an escape hatch.

@Uzi, I like the reachout, but I want you to actually resolve Notice and try to bring me a scummy read beyond derping. ^^^Reasons above.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:16 am

Post by The DEO »

~Maria

Why does this reek of coaching?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1191, The DEO wrote:
~Maria

Why does this reek of coaching?
Because of this:
In post 694, Sondam wrote:
In post 685, Vecna wrote:
In post 680, Sondam wrote:Add me to that townblock where's Kison and Dream SOMEONE GET THEM IN HERE
Also nebby the only thing that scares me is boys :(
~Maria
I dont know yet. Get gerry in here so I can peer into his soul some
Gerry is on Vacation for 2 weeks so he'll only pop in from time to time on day 1
he should be here after though
I'm still gonna bug him to post though.
~Maria
were the biggest wagon right now if anything people sr us more then they tr us I don't even know why people sr us no one said anything besides Titus also Nebby
this isn't my vote this is Gerry's he think's DEO is hard scum
I'm null on it so I'll trust his judgement if I had my own vote I'd be voting Leon right now
~Maria
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:20 am

Post by The DEO »

@Sondham part 1 (Phone posting and omitting irrelevant parts is a pain in the ass).

I don't care if it's how you play or not. If you keep getting wagoned for the same behavior, you should stop doing it and adapt. I want to see you take a strong stance on something or eat rope. You and your hydra partner need to speak with one voice and sort shit out if town. Right now, all I am getting is shade tossing, refusal to commit, dissonance and rage.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 704, The DEO wrote:
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:Spiffeh
Boo.

I'd do Maxous.
In post 716, The DEO wrote:
In post 706, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 704, The DEO wrote:
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:Spiffeh
Boo.

I'd do Maxous.
What do you think of him scumreading me for scumreading Creature?
I think Spiffeh is town.

Maxous is the largest wagon. Are you in or out?

~Titus
In post 772, The DEO wrote:So, what is your read on Maxous and why?

No, you don't have to move your vote. No one's saying you do. I'd expect rationale as to why Creature's scum though to try and persuade me to get on your wagon, since I haven't expressly stated a read on Creature or work with me on a mutual scumread. Sticking your fingers in your ears is helping town how exactly?
In post 775, The DEO wrote:Bullshit reason. Not even everyone has posted yet. I read Maxous as town.

~~Math
In post 841, The DEO wrote:
In post 836, Sondam wrote:Why is Maxous scum? Why are you so sure they are scum over me that you won't vote someone you just said is scum.

~G
VOTE: Sondham

Do you believe Maxous is scum? Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
I know this is two of you having opposing reads, but it looks like you want to vote Maxous, but then somehow end up voting Sondham for something ABOUT Maxous, then trying to get Uzi to vote Sondham.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 1189, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1182, Sondam wrote:Pere the way you worded it was like saying we have a huge amount of people townreading us when I can name 3 so fix your wording
~Maria

Not trying to rage you, but I will say you can't act like being townread is a right when it's something you earn (or not) each and every game.
It's more so I'm upset that I have no idea what were doing wrong. I don't think we've done anything really scummy sure were a stubborn duo but stubbornness is really NAI
In post 1193, The DEO wrote:@Sondham part 1 (Phone posting and omitting irrelevant parts is a pain in the ass).

I don't care if it's how you play or not. If you keep getting wagoned for the same behavior, you should stop doing it and adapt. I want to see you take a strong stance on something or eat rope. You and your hydra partner need to speak with one voice and sort shit out if town. Right now, all I am getting is shade tossing, refusal to commit, dissonance and rage.
TITUS. YOU. KNOW. MY. SCUM. GAME. AND. MY. TOWN. GAME. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTING LIKE I NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING WHEN THIS IS HOW I ACT AS TOWN
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 905, Akane and Nebby wrote:Well I'm speak about it now.
Is it a contradiction or a slip?
If it's a slip, how is it a slip?
-Nebby.
Sorry, i fell asleep. but it is both. a contradiction when explaining a scumread is considered a slip because there is no reason to fake a scumread as town. a contradiction by itself is something town can do rarely in other scenarios

~G
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Sondam »

I have made my stance on where my reads are and I'm waiting for Gerry on his the way we hydra is simple I get my reads he gets his we explain to each other how our reads work to together and we come to agreements/disagreements people say we should act like one unit but honestly this is us being one unit I am willing to change my play or explain more for the sake of clarity what I will not do is change myself to a point where I am not having fun I will tell you I think ____ post is bad and if I want to give detail I will if I don't want to at the moment cause I'm not feeling up for it or for the sake of not wanting to I won't you can say this is me being scum and avoiding it but quite honestly I just don't want to simple
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Sondam »

You guys are redacts lmfao. She literally slipped. There is no reason for town to fuck up when giving a scumread on someone and have a contradiction on it. It's elementary logic. How is no one scumreading her. Stop just sheeping because of name and fucking look at the content

~G
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Yuri »

Just a quick question: what's your read on maxous?
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”