Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1124, beeboy wrote:Can someone explain to me what part of Creature's catch up was town?
I iz confused
Unless he learned to talk as scum, creature talking is a towntell.

Scum creature just luuuuurks.

Town-creature just goes on the blablablabla attack (no this is not me shading, just me trying to be witty about the fact he literally throws out everything thats on his mind while town).

This is the meta that everyone always uses to identify his allignment, and in the 4 or so games ive played with him it has not failed yet (lame sample size, I know).
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 531, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1, Nahdia wrote:>Each day will begin with a 7 day long "Resolution Phase" in which a public resolution, with its consequences fully explained, will be declared on the table. Resolutions will be immediately passed based on majority, or plurality if the deadline is reached. Tie votes result in no resolution being passed.
>Immediately following the Resolution Phase is a 2 week long "Lynch Phase" in which votes to lynch may be cast.
>At the beginning of each resolution phase, a list of Wonders available to be built will be posted corresponding to the current era. Players may submit build requests at any time during the day as well as modify these requests until the end of the day via PM.
>Players will be informed if they succeeded or failed in building a wonder immediately following the end of the day, when build requests resolve.
>By default, players may only build a maximum of one wonder.
>All players have been privately assigned a priority value which they are unaware of. This value determines who successfully builds a Wonder if multiple people submit a build request for the same structure.
>If a player opts to submit no build request during a specific era, they will be moved to the top of the priority list.
>If multiple players opt to submit no build request during a specific era, the one who was previously highest on the list will be moved to the very top, and so on.
@Mod- Are the wonders that are built (or not built) public knowledge, even if the builder is not known?

@Mod- Are the wonders that are built (or not built) public knowledge, even if the builder is not known?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 720, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I suggest nobody else tries to take the gardens from AnN unless you feel like you do very well hunting with neighborhoods
I feel like I do very well hunting in neighborhoods.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Listen, Notice is scum. Look at what you they tried to sell me and Ali last night. Especially after they told us they copied and pasted the description of the Wonder. Copied and pasted it. That means they highlighted and right clicked! No way in hell could they have read the non-town part! They're scum that fucked up, it happens.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Get off Max. How is anyone still on that wagon after it was being pushed by people that weren't even on it?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Titus if you're town, work with us here. Cut the salt from PyP and join the Notice wagon.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:13 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1126, Vecna wrote:
In post 1124, beeboy wrote:Can someone explain to me what part of Creature's catch up was town?
I iz confused

Town-creature just goes on the blablablabla attack (no this is not me shading, just me trying to be witty about the fact he literally throws out everything thats on his mind while town).

This is the meta that everyone always uses to identify his allignment, and in the 4 or so games ive played with him it has not failed yet (lame sample size, I know).
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68849 (many posts)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=68495 (average posts)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69088 (no posts)

Idk I checked 3 games and he seems to be perfectly capable of not lurking as scum.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1129, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Listen, Notice is scum. Look at what you they tried to sell me and Ali last night. Especially after they told us they copied and pasted the description of the Wonder. Copied and pasted it. That means they highlighted and right clicked! No way in hell could they've not have read the non-town part! They're scum that fucked up, it happens.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Also I'd like to bring up the main excuse that Jae gave. The 10 hour catch-up one.

Assuming that they were either note taking or just dumping things in their hydra PT, that excuse still doesn't check out. The Wonders are part of the first few posts by the mod. They are not on page 6, page 12, page 39, etc. They're on page 1. They are one of the first things you see and one of the actually things you might spend 5-10 minutes on or even look back on through your catch-up.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Creature »

I'm working to not be sortable by activity. There's another way to sort me, though.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Creature »

beeboy can go back to my scumpool.
Sigh
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 1117, Elbirn wrote:Akane = who?
Malachite.

Also sure Titus.
VOTE: Sondam

-Nebby
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1132, beeboy wrote:
In post 1126, Vecna wrote:
I iz confused

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68849 (many posts)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=68495 (average posts)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69088 (no posts)

Idk I checked 3 games and he seems to be perfectly capable of not lurking as scum.
thank you for educating the lazy, seems he learned some new tricks since my last game with him in it as scum. Good to know.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think this is normal beeboy as in like it doesn't seem out of character for him. I've opted to ignore him for now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey at least I like that he isnt lazy and will call people on their bullshit.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Leonshade »

I will join this game once I return to civilization (pun started off unintended). Creature is sprobably still but I'll read that meta beeboy posted.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:38 am

Also lol town!Creature

-Nebby
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1127, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 531, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1, Nahdia wrote:>Each day will begin with a 7 day long "Resolution Phase" in which a public resolution, with its consequences fully explained, will be declared on the table. Resolutions will be immediately passed based on majority, or plurality if the deadline is reached. Tie votes result in no resolution being passed.
>Immediately following the Resolution Phase is a 2 week long "Lynch Phase" in which votes to lynch may be cast.
>At the beginning of each resolution phase, a list of Wonders available to be built will be posted corresponding to the current era. Players may submit build requests at any time during the day as well as modify these requests until the end of the day via PM.
>Players will be informed if they succeeded or failed in building a wonder immediately following the end of the day, when build requests resolve.
>By default, players may only build a maximum of one wonder.
>All players have been privately assigned a priority value which they are unaware of. This value determines who successfully builds a Wonder if multiple people submit a build request for the same structure.
>If a player opts to submit no build request during a specific era, they will be moved to the top of the priority list.
>If multiple players opt to submit no build request during a specific era, the one who was previously highest on the list will be moved to the very top, and so on.

Good question. Nope!
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Creature: Could you talk about Albert some? Feels like they're getting a pass solely off of reputation..
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Creature »

Looks like he's staying off the radar, and I'm not giving him a pass.
Sigh
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:42 am

In post 1012, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1010, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I know that but just stop. The non-town part was originally in italics which naturally forces people to draw their attention to it. There is no way you missed that.
So you're positing I came into this thread, as scum, saw it said "non-town", then thought "hey you know what would be an absolutely brilliant idea??? Trying to get town to build this for ??? reasons because Nahdia wouldn't OBVIOUSLY point out to them that it's a non-town wonder!"

Fuck off.
Not to mention the tone here screams town!BaeReed.

-Nebby
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1081, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Fro99er

Haven't read anything since the day started, voting for the scummiest in the resolution phase.
This is basically a scumclaim.

Haven't read any of the day phase and haven't checked any vote counts to make sure I'm not hammering or anything like that and haven't read to see if frog has been more town or not.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Sondam »

Getting semi sck if getting lynched day 1 and 2 as town all the time when no one has gave any reasoning for there scumread on us (Titus tried but I proved that false)
Leon still needs to die
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1145, Creature wrote:Looks like he's staying off the radar, and I'm not giving him a pass.
I get the same feeling too but what do you think about his endgame comment?
In post 1146, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 1012, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1010, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I know that but just stop. The non-town part was originally in italics which naturally forces people to draw their attention to it. There is no way you missed that.
So you're positing I came into this thread, as scum, saw it said "non-town", then thought "hey you know what would be an absolutely brilliant idea??? Trying to get town to build this for ??? reasons because Nahdia wouldn't OBVIOUSLY point out to them that it's a non-town wonder!"

Fuck off.
Not to mention the tone here screams town!BaeReed.

-Nebby
Jae isn't that mad, that's fake.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”