has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Back to my strongest scum read –

VOTE: Sir Cakez

The divergence from Town Cakez at this point is pretty large. Walking Dead is a perfect example of Town SirCakez. There he was active, had opinions, pointed out specific posts and provided reasons why they are scum indicative on a regular basis. There is no engagement here. He pops in to make so very weak posts and is just going with the flow. The “I’m skimming how are we not lynching in the three Vigs” episode shows. He isn’t reading the game for any level of comprehension because as scum he doesn’t have to actually get reads ... he just has to find things he can frame as scummy or that make him look more Town.
In post 1379, SirCakez wrote:I HAVE TWENTY PAGES TO READ WISH ME LUCK
LAMIST “Sigh I am such a good Townie that I will trudge through this ever difficult time”.
In post 1391, SirCakez wrote:I've already called out Aella's bad reads, you're missing the point.
No, I’m really not. Here is every instance where Aella is mentioned in your ISO.
In post 228, SirCakez wrote:-Leon dodging Gin vs EA on pg 1 is scummy.
-Aella is scummy for same reason
I’d also like to note in this initial post you voted Leon.
In post 546, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: Aella
This looks like scum hiding in the sidelines, avoiding real conflict
In post 576, SirCakez wrote:
In post 559, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Personally Id like to hear from more players at this point
Like yourself?
In post 588, SirCakez wrote:
In post 579, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Not me Id like to hear from MoI/Massive/Prohawk tho
I mean we basically know nothing about what YOU think. Give some content.
In post 604, SirCakez wrote:
In post 590, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I've been saying who I think is town for a minute now @__@
I mean you're throwing out reads but there's nothing backing them up.
Who do you think is scum?
In post 612, SirCakez wrote:
In post 608, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I do think there's scum in MoI/Massive/Not_Mafia tho
This scumpool is kinda sketchy
There's a lurker who always lurks, a troll and an unreadable wallposter

Why are these three scum?
In post 682, SirCakez wrote:
In post 614, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I don't have any tells or anything I just think there are people here more likely be town than the others
Then where did you pull that scumpool from?
In post 633, Ælla Was Spine wrote:
In post 630, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 621, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:not a single post pinged you as a scum post?
To confirm, do you concur that I can say you don't have a single read of a post that you find scummy?
There are things here and there that I noted, I think MoI's argument with Elsa was kind of dumb and I didn't see why he was harping on it

Massive's vote on RS didn't look too good to me either, like RS mentioned earlier

Other than that nah
I thought you didn't have any tells...
Yup that’s the depth of your discussion with Aella. You keep lobbing weak questions at him (where did you get the scum-pool from as an example) and when he says PoE you just drop the matter entirely. And you haven’t followed up with the fact that their level of content has not changed at all from when you said “You wanted to hear more from their slot”. If I wanted to show an example of textbook weak distancing this looks to me like a great place to start.

--

In post 1338, Infinity 324 wrote:MoI, what do you think
That every part of this discussion is basically useless. RC’s stances are as typical completely overblown (the one game we did play together where he was scum I identified him as such early on and got killed Night 1 by his partners) and designed to make it seem like lynching him as scum is too difficult a task for the plebs he deigns to play with. The fact that you backed for at for frankly stupid reasons reinforces that this tactic works. RC scum would keep up AtEing for as long as it took to get votes off him because players on MS are stupid when it comes to reading AtE as a Town trait. Unless of course you are scum and he is Town in which case that reversal makes strategic sense.

He plays his games as Town to defend his scum games. He’ll cry and say otherwise but that’s my assessment and his generally umimpressive performances from him I have seen as Town combined with his banner pretty much solidify that in my mind.

Frankly the fact that you even asked this after floating your weak “I think you are parnters” statement makes this feel like very weak “Let’s see if I can get something I can make look scummy” from you Infinity. Time to review Poker Mafia. At replace out I had you and your partner both in my three person scum pool. Especailly after your “Ooops, 1 too many Town reads” post. I know for a fact you have at least two too many Town reads and frankly that you Town read that many players in this game for such weak / invalid reasons makes me think you are Scum.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1498, massive wrote:
In post 1459, Infinity 324 wrote:I will say that gin could be opportunistic scum. But he'd have to be essentially a god scum to be scum this game so I prefer to wait and see if he gets NKed. Like its so unlikely he's able to fake convincing paranoia, convincing efforts to get the game going, good questions, etc.
How long would you like to wait to see if he gets NKed? Because, off the top of my head, I'd kill the vig, RC, and then maybe even the other claimed rolecop just for WIFOM fun before I'd kill Gin. Why is that an important part of your current feelings about Gin?
It depends whether the other kills make sense given the circumstances. But I think gin is a strong enough townread for most players that I'd be suspicious if he was still alive in the late game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1499, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1429, Infinity 324 wrote:RC,
I'm sorry for scumreading you
, maybe you can understand given the tactics you used and I didn't know you'd go to that extent as town. Not saying it's not justified, maybe it is, but at least for me it's a lot more helpful if you try to cooperate even if I scumread you for shit reasons.
Why apologize to someone for scumreading them?
Because he was pissed at me for it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:28 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 1501, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1459, Infinity 324 wrote:I will say that gin could be opportunistic scum. But he'd have to be essentially a god scum to be scum this game so I prefer to wait and see if he gets NKed. Like its so unlikely he's able to fake convincing paranoia, convincing efforts to get the game going, good questions, etc.
How long would you like to wait to see if he gets NKed? Because, off the top of my head, I'd kill the vig, RC, and then maybe even the other claimed rolecop just for WIFOM fun before I'd kill Gin. Why is that an important part of your current feelings about Gin?
It depends whether the other kills make sense given the circumstances. But I think gin is a strong enough townread for most players that I'd be suspicious if he was still alive in the late game.
Oh yeah no, this is a shit thing to say.

I can be the most town read but if my reads are shit, scum will keep me alive so I can keep pushing the wrong lynches.

Example, Hungergames, we kept a town inventor alive, a basically conf!town but was really just the highest town read, and a game manipulator that was widely town read and we took them to MyLo and used all 3 of those to drive home the game winning lynch because frankly, we were able to use their current reads to sway the game into our favor.

So no, your theory, at best is a WIFOM case and a shoddy reason to, if you actually do, vote someone late game.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:31 am

I do have a question not relating to me actually, have you given an opinion on Cakez yet?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1500, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Frankly the fact that you even asked this after floating your weak “I think you are parnters” statement makes this feel like very weak “Let’s see if I can get something I can make look scummy” from you Infinity. Time to review Poker Mafia. At replace out I had you and your partner both in my three person scum pool. Especailly after your “Ooops, 1 too many Town reads” post. I know for a fact you have at least two too many Town reads and frankly that you Town read that many players in this game for such weak / invalid reasons makes me think you are Scum.
Ok

We have very different playstyles, and I'm pretty sure I remember townreading people in princess bride for reasons you thought were shit.

If the "tactic" you mentioned from RC was him stopping the AtE and talking calmly without trying to win people over, then sure it worked on me.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1503, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So no, your theory, at best is a WIFOM case and a shoddy reason to, if you actually do, vote someone late game.
Maybe, it's one piece to the puzzle.

Do you think it's scummy? Do you think my suspicion of you is scummy or town paranoia?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1504, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I do have a question not relating to me actually, have you given an opinion on Cakez yet?
Me? I think he's town. He's brought up a lot of points I agree with and I like his tone.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gin, I missed your most recent reads list, but I guess I just haven't seen much of a read progression from you throughout the game. You suspect spammers when everyone else does, you jump on the eager wagon, you pull out the prohawk read out of nowhere and then you suddenly have a scumread on massive right when spammers asks about it. That's my issue I guess.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Also, why didn't you push on my slot when I replaced in given your suspicion of prohawk?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1501, Infinity 324 wrote:
What.

VOTE: Infinity

You know better than to believe this. It seems you feel the need to seed a reason for you to flip your Gin read.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:43 am

In post 1506, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1503, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So no, your theory, at best is a WIFOM case and a shoddy reason to, if you actually do, vote someone late game.
Maybe, it's one piece to the puzzle.

Do you think it's scummy? Do you think my suspicion of you is scummy or town paranoia?
It's your wording of it that I don't actually like. What I find scummy is that you would base suspicions on a player just because they made it to LyLo.

I tried typing a scenario where I believe it would be town paranoia but honestly, the only times I remember or expect those thoughts are when players are actually IN LyLo.

I just find it extremely odd for you to be talking about me being in LyLo when it's so far away.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Leon, you don't think universal townreads surviving to late game is
at all
suspicious? Like you wouldn't even look into it?

PEdit: I wouldn't base suspicions
just
on that, it is something to look out for though. And the other point is fair, I probably didn't need to bring it up yet.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1446, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 640, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Town
{eagerSnake, lane0168}
@Gin Why is lane so high?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:57 am

In post 1508, Infinity 324 wrote:Gin, I missed your most recent reads list, but I guess I just haven't seen much of a read progression from you throughout the game. You suspect spammers when everyone else does, you jump on the eager wagon, you pull out the prohawk read out of nowhere and then you suddenly have a scumread on massive right when spammers asks about it. That's my issue I guess.
I have an ongoing history with Alisae and I think it's null at best to describe my constant back and forth about whatever slot Alisae is playing in. Also, you can pile me into the group of "suspecting spammers when everyone else does," but that doesn't allow you to do two things; 1) Say that I am exclusively scummy for suspecting RS but no one else is, and 2) Not acknowledge the fact that I have been one of the main aggressors on Alisae, so much so that Alisae is fucking annoyed by my persistent questioning.

Another thing I'm not following in your logic is how you're now first accusing me of sheeping wagons and also say I "pull out the prohawk read out of nowhere," which, if anything, would counter your argument you just previously made by showing I'm not sheeping the crowd but I am actively trying to solve each slot in the game, regardless of the game state.

Also, I stated I had suspicions on massive for having an ISO similar to prohawk but reading massive's ISO actually made me doubt my prohawk read for them being so similar.

All these things I've said are laid out and said crystal clear in the thread.
In post 1509, Infinity 324 wrote:Also, why didn't you push on my slot when I replaced in given your suspicion of prohawk?
You replaced in yesterday, I'm EST and it was 5:30am for me, just woke up and woke up early because I had to make a presentation for a class I had at 8am. I decided to dick around the thread while also doing my presentation(bad idea, this game is distracting). Didn't really have the luxury time to drill down onto you and plus, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to give a slot a grace period when they just replace in to see what they're worth because it's not uncommon for players to replace into a scummy slot and make it be town read hardcore.
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:04 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

15 pages in 12hrs
-CK
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:04 am

In post 1513, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1446, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 640, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Town
{eagerSnake, lane0168}
@Gin Why is lane so high?
Well for a bad and good reason it's mostly an early game read.

The bad reason is that he town read me early on and was like "Oh this guy is smart, I like that"

I then pressed my concerns that I'm weak to being buddied and showed an example of actually being buddied for a loss and lane then explained why he town read me and what he did and did not agree with showing that he wasn't actually just going to sheep my reads or buddy me.

Also I stated in my reads list that he was part of the people I needed to re-evaluate. Again, I'm super fucking transparent about my actions. These questions don't make sense in the context that they're already answered if you go do a little digging.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:04 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Vote Count 1.4

SirCakez [2] - Not_Mafia, MagnaofIllusion
RagingSpammers [1] - massive
RadiantCowbells [1] - Flubbernugget
Ælla Was Spine [1] - SirCakez
Leonshade [2] - RagingSpammers, lane0168
TheRealGin-N-Tonic [1] - RadiantCowbells
MagnaofIllusion [1] - Infinity 324
Infinity 324 [1] - Leonshade

Not Voting: Ælla Was Spine, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, eagerSnake

7 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-20 01:23:53).
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gin, I think you're missing my point. My point is not that anything in particular is wrong with your scumreads on people, it's that it's so many different people and that you didn't seem to have a big picture view of the game with reads that progressed over time, just a bunch of scumreads that popped up.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 am

In post 1497, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:New reads would be
Town
{eagerSnake, RagingSpammers, Not_Mafia}
{RadiantCowbells, AElla Was Spine}
{Infinity324, lane0168}
Null {Flubbernugget, massive, LeonShade}
{SirCakez, MagnaofIllusion}
{}
Scum

This reads list right here looks to be like I have two below the line scum reads and 3 on null with the rest of the town being high or low town leans.

I'm missing the point you're trying to make because it's non-existent
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1516, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also I stated in my reads list that he was part of the people I needed to re-evaluate. Again, I'm super fucking transparent about my actions. These questions don't make sense in the context that they're already answered if you go do a little digging.
Oh I guess I didn't understand that part of your reads list. Fair, but I don't see why someone simply not buddying you is enough for a strong tr
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1519, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1497, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:New reads would be
Town
{eagerSnake, RagingSpammers, Not_Mafia}
{RadiantCowbells, AElla Was Spine}
{Infinity324, lane0168}
Null {Flubbernugget, massive, LeonShade}
{SirCakez, MagnaofIllusion}
{}
Scum

This reads list right here looks to be like I have two below the line scum reads and 3 on null with the rest of the town being high or low town leans.

I'm missing the point you're trying to make because it's non-existent
My points mainly applies before you gave your first readslist

Vote me bitch
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:10 am

In post 1521, Infinity 324 wrote:Vote me bitch
This aggression is odd
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:11 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Hmm I hope I didn't write off Gin as town too soon

Pedit: why can't we be friends
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:12 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

I thought infinity/gin were buddies yday, also ftr i am not going to read too much into the recent content, i dont have the time irl to keep up with this
-CK
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”