RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:50 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

Also until I talk to Cloudie about what he wants to do.
VOTE: Aella
Like I really feel like they're more concerned about us blending in.
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 559, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Personally Id like to hear from more players at this point
Like yourself?
In post 562, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Eagersnake

Fuck you. get pled
Stop this.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:52 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 558, Elsa and Anna wrote:I never lost a single scum game beside the one that I was lynched in and another one when I was a jester in a setup full of confirmed guilties!

As town - beside large theme games that I still have a great read ratio in them - I have way upper than 50% winrate.

the last time I had a vig, i lead a lynch on one scum nd shot the other that night to end the game N1. (and I did this both times I had vig variants)

you are a vig I think :] show your skill and we will compare our status post game

#Elsa
I'm not perfect, neither are you. I've shot townies. I've lynched townies. I've been pocketed by scum (untrod tripod in blood in the streets mafia) which caused game loss, but I did nail scum the other scum d1 and n1. But usually, I am pretty good on my reads. Usually, I'm also pretty easy to read as town once I really start explaining my POV. But I am misread a lot at first. I've also never lost a scum game, but I think that's only because I make people underestimate me, as I'm actually quite obvscum imo.

I also don't like answering a bunch of questions when I'm town and being accused as scum because of it, esp when there's others like NM in the game doing fuck all. I see it like "damnit now I gotta answer all these fucking questions when what I really want to be doing is re-reading the game to find scum."

But, instead of dick measuring, I think it'd be best to work together to win. We still have plenty of days left until EOD, I don't think it was necessary for you to claim immediately just because I said I was going to shoot you. You could've just made me see you as town instead of claiming. But I feel like you probably feel the same way I feel as far as having to answer to bunch of bullshit as town
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Not me Id like to hear from MoI/Massive/Prohawk tho
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:58 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 125, ProHawk wrote:Holy F - When did this game start?
Anyone want to tell me the reason why this post was worth making? Especially considering a PM about day start was given. Also with the daystart PM being only 8 hours difference from when he made his post to when the PM was sent.

The post reads as useless and fake given the conditions that it was made under.
In post 127, ProHawk wrote:
In post 27, Elsa and Anna wrote:Rc starts a lot of games accusing someone to be their scum partner to find a scum like you - attacking back
Can you point to a game where this has happened? - Specifically where scum attacked RC for starting the game in a similar manner.
In post 148, ProHawk wrote:
In post 130, Elsa and Anna wrote:why does verifying that meta matter actually?
I want to know if this is real, or just a knee-jerk reaction to "RC does this all the time". - This I do not doubt.

What I doubt is that RC was town doing this while scum - specifically scum attacked her for it.
These two questions, I'm actually at a loss as for why he asked them because he didn't do anything with the questions. He asked the questions to just ask something.
In post 164, ProHawk wrote:
In post 86, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It's like sometimes I can sit back and realize and admit I might be wrong about something
Is this what you are doing? Admiting that you were/are wrong?
This furthers what I just said above. This question is not one that is used to see if something is AI. It did nothing and again, it's a question that looks fake, one that you would say to fake being productive.
In post 284, ProHawk wrote:Super duper behind, will dedicate time tonight.
The beloved catch up posters. TwoFace in mini nor-1862, played catch up, Large Normal 200, Wraith played catch up, etc.

My memory still serves me blank from a town catch up poster. Catch up posting is really an excuse to lurk the thread, judge the opinion of the crowd and spit out ideas that have been hashed out so people agree with "your reads" when really you fake them based off of what they like.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:59 am

Post by eagerSnake »

VOTE: ProHawk

I think that's scum. What do you think E&A
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:00 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

Gin i like that post, I wanna see what the response is (or lack of reponse) before I comment on it.
mkay?
-Ali
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 578, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 558, Elsa and Anna wrote:I never lost a single scum game beside the one that I was lynched in and another one when I was a jester in a setup full of confirmed guilties!

As town - beside large theme games that I still have a great read ratio in them - I have way upper than 50% winrate.

the last time I had a vig, i lead a lynch on one scum nd shot the other that night to end the game N1. (and I did this both times I had vig variants)

you are a vig I think :] show your skill and we will compare our status post game

#Elsa
I'm not perfect, neither are you. I've shot townies. I've lynched townies. I've been pocketed by scum (untrod tripod in blood in the streets mafia) which caused game loss, but I did nail scum the other scum d1 and n1. But usually, I am pretty good on my reads. Usually, I'm also pretty easy to read as town once I really start explaining my POV. But I am misread a lot at first. I've also never lost a scum game, but I think that's only because I make people underestimate me, as I'm actually quite obvscum imo.

I also don't like answering a bunch of questions when I'm town and being accused as scum because of it, esp when there's others like NM in the game doing fuck all. I see it like "damnit now I gotta answer all these fucking questions when what I really want to be doing is re-reading the game to find scum."

But, instead of dick measuring, I think it'd be best to work together to win. We still have plenty of days left until EOD, I don't think it was necessary for you to claim immediately just because I said I was going to shoot you. You could've just made me see you as town instead of claiming. But I feel like you probably feel the same way I feel as far as having to answer to bunch of bullshit as town
Just last thing before logging off. No you strated comparing game skills after me saying you suck and I gave you completly accurate statics. Its based on about 50 games on MS and around 40 games out of it on 2 different sites.

I was vig 3 times and never misshot.

and well not exactly. I never dodged any questions. Te point is you never asked one from me :] You concern about my slot was that I pushed you so yeah, You have the gun now, you treathened to vig I claimed. next time don't do that if you have still room for evaluation and your not expecting a claim :]

#Elsa
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

I was getting town vibes from those questions ProHawk, mainly because he asked for something that was a little more specific than just seeing RC's scum game
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:02 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 581, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: ProHawk

Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 581, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: ProHawk

I think I'm logging off imo

Prohawk is in my null scumleans.

#Elsa
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 am

In post 584, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I was getting town vibes from those questions ProHawk, mainly because he asked for something that was a little more specific than just seeing RC's scum game
Did people ask for RC's games before he made this post?

The answer is yes
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:07 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Gin I think that was a good find. People like that usually get overlooked easily, as more talkative lynchbaity people get hammered down on, and they are quite often scum. It's actually very awkward posting when I look at it.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 579, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Not me Id like to hear from MoI/Massive/Prohawk tho
I mean we basically know nothing about what YOU think. Give some content.

Gin good find on ProHawk, I hadn't been paying attention to him. He should say what the point of all of those questions were.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

I've been saying who I think is town for a minute now @__@
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Ask me some questions if you're curious I got time
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 589, SirCakez wrote:good find on ProHawk, I hadn't been paying attention to him. He should say what the point of all of those questions were.
Partnerinteraction
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:23 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

In post 592, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 589, SirCakez wrote:good find on ProHawk, I hadn't been paying attention to him. He should say what the point of all of those questions were.
Partnerinteraction
And you're answering the question for him because?
-Ali
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Igotthesamefeelingtbh
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 am

In post 589, SirCakez wrote: Gin good find on ProHawk, I hadn't been paying attention to him. He should say what the point of all of those questions were.
In post 588, eagerSnake wrote:Gin I think that was a good find. People like that usually get overlooked easily, as more talkative lynchbaity people get hammered down on, and they are quite often scum. It's actually very awkward posting when I look at it.
I really don't feel like it actually means anything but it's so fucking weird how these two posts are so damn similar.
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

In post 595, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 589, SirCakez wrote: Gin good find on ProHawk, I hadn't been paying attention to him. He should say what the point of all of those questions were.
In post 588, eagerSnake wrote:Gin I think that was a good find. People like that usually get overlooked easily, as more talkative lynchbaity people get hammered down on, and they are quite often scum. It's actually very awkward posting when I look at it.
I really don't feel like it actually means anything but it's so fucking weird how these two posts are so damn similar.
Then why are you pointing it out if you feel like it doesn't mean anything?
-Ali
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I want to think it means nothing but I can't help but be like damn he just rehashed what I just said in literally the next post.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 am

Post by lane0168 »

Good find Gin. Prohawk was flying under my radar. But when you put it that way... I'll wait for him to answer
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Wow great find Gin!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:27 am

In post 598, lane0168 wrote:Good find Gin. Prohawk was flying under my radar. But when you put it that way... I'll wait for him to answer
HO MY GOD

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”