NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 995, Akane and Nebby wrote:Building it and showing interest in it is one in the same Jae.
Plus I asked you 3 times dude!

-Nebby
I mean I actually said it'd be good for masons and whoever was getting neighborized. I was trying to hint at The DEO to get it since I figured you'd be targeting them.

Showing interest in the fact that I thought we could cut scum out of day talk forever is not the same as saying "hey construction is underway for the day talk thing guys".
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah that's bull Jae. Masons being able to talk during the night is enough. Being practically confirmed innoncents is better than Day talk. The only way I see it being useful is to coordinate a mass claim.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 998, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 996, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 993, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There's no way you could've have noticed that part :lol:
I assume you mean
not
notice that part, and obviously there is.
Yep and no there isn't.
Yes, there is. I never once said I was building the damn thing. I was trying to get others to do so.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1001, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah that's bull Jae. Masons being able to talk during the night is enough. Being practically confirmed innocents is better than Day talk. The only way I see it being useful is to coordinate a mass claim.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1002, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 993, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There's no way you could've have noticed that part :lol:
I assume you mean
not
Yep and no there isn't.
Yes, there is. I never once said I was building the damn thing. I was trying to get others to do so.
Doesn't matter. There is no you couldn't have seen the bolded. It's right after the name of the Wonder.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

So, I thought you actually just didn't read it. Mostly because for Mausoleum, it states that the neighborhood has daytalk, but here are a few things that are scummy about this defence.
A. Tone - Feels like you're just attempting to brush it off as nothing.
B. Wording - I bolded the "Non-Town" part. You emphasized the "Factional" part. That's quite interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Sorry, but this dies.
VOTE: Notice

-Nebby
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1004, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I assume you mean
not
Yep and no there isn't.
Doesn't matter. There is no way you couldn't have seen the bolded. It's right after the name of the Wonder
EBWOP.

Yeah going to bed in 10. Typos everywhere.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1001, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah that's bull Jae. Masons being able to talk during the night is enough. Being practically confirmed innoncents is better than Day talk. The only way I see it being useful is to coordinate a mass claim.
Having been a mason with day talk before I strongly disagree with you on this. Being able to bounce something off another slot that you know is town is one of the strongest things in the game, and being able to coordinate who you both want to push and share unfiltered thoughts is insanely strong.

Hell, having been a third party survivor faction before it was incredibly useful, as well.

Day talk is one of the strongest things, and even if you don't agree that masons being able to talk during the day is incredibly powerful (and it is), you can't deny that there's still a hell of a lot of benefit in denying scum day chat.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

I assume you mean
not
Yep and no there isn't.
Doesn't matter. There is no you couldn't have seen the bolded. It's right after the name of the Wonder.
Alisae bolded it. It's not bolded in the first post.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1005, Akane and Nebby wrote:So, I thought you actually just didn't read it. Mostly because for Mausoleum, it states that the neighborhood has daytalk, but here are a few things that are scummy about this defence.
A. Tone - Feels like you're just attempting to brush it off as nothing.
B. Wording - I bolded the "Non-Town" part. You emphasized the "Factional" part. That's quite interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Sorry, but this dies.
VOTE: Notice

-Nebby
No, the neighbourhood one doesn't explicitly state it has daytalk. It says it's there for a day and night phase.

A. After spending from 7am to 5pm reading this thread, 10 hours, I actually don't have the energy.
B. Because the part that I noticed first was that it was factional. I don't even get what you're getting at here, tbh.

And quite honestly it's annoying that the one damn person who should be able to read me having been in a hydra with me before and seeing my inner thought process is pushing something that's at worst a "Jae is stupid as usual" tell for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1008, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
I assume you mean
not
Yep and no there isn't.
I know that, thing is that information is still right after the name of the Wonder. There is nothing overly long or complicated thing in the parathesis

Alisae bolded it. It's not bolded in the first post.
I know that but just stop. The non-town part was originally in italics which naturally forces people to draw their attention to it. There is no way you missed that.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 990, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Legit slip A&N? You think?
But whatever. Quoting this so I can look over LUV again in the morning and check the context in full here.

Also your problem with Sondam isn't the tell. I get what you were thinking, but they weren't pushing a slip.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1010, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I know that but just stop. The non-town part was originally in italics which naturally forces people to draw their attention to it. There is no way you missed that.
So you're positing I came into this thread, as scum, saw it said "non-town", then thought "hey you know what would be an absolutely brilliant idea??? Trying to get town to build this for ??? reasons because Nahdia wouldn't OBVIOUSLY point out to them that it's a non-town wonder!"

Fuck off.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Like, I'm fucking stupid but I'd actually be thinking a little bit more about my actions as scum considering I've barely played the alignment.

Unless you're claiming that I'm saying I thought it'd be a good idea to submit the day chat thing then CLAIM IT IN THREAD AS SCUM KNOWING IT'S NON-TOWN.

Because remember, you're positing that there's no way I could possibly have missed it's non-town in a 10 hour marathon read of the damn thread.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No you saw it and tried to be bold. You just said you spent over 8+ hours reading this thread.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

A. -
B. That you aren't town.

Why would a neighbourhood even exist during the dayphase if it was locked? That just seems silly to me.

But the thing is I can read you. Right now I'm not getting the townvibes my dude.
But I'm gonna go to sleep. I think I need it imo.

-Nebby.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1014, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No you saw it and tried to be bold. You just said you spent over 8+ hours reading this thread.
10. I spent 10 hours trying to catch up because I went to sleep as the thread opened and you guys decided to have stupid ass mechanical arguments instead of getting it over and done with and scumhunting. Which I thought you were probably town for trying to push it away from that.

Can you link me a game where you've pushed something as a "slip" as town before?

Be bold with what? Like what's the scum motivation there?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Maxous »

Alright, brief catch up summary.

Nero town.
Maria/Gerry town.
Mathblade is town. Titus is Titus.
Froggy town who took my comment on Yuri too seriously (I explained the context m8).
Still content with my vote on Spiffeh. His Titus read is not good and the vote on me is lol.
Kyouko possible scum. Attack on beeboy was complete lamesauce.
Don't trust A&N Hydra's over aggression as much as some others do. They're hedging their bets on too many wagons and some of the reads are too surface level looking for my liking.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1015, Akane and Nebby wrote:A. -
B. That you aren't town.

Why would a neighbourhood even exist during the dayphase if it was locked? That just seems silly to me.

But the thing is I can read you. Right now I'm not getting the townvibes my dude.
But I'm gonna go to sleep. I think I need it imo.

-Nebby.
B. ? I don't get it. I told you what stood out to me when I read it originally. Town is a faction.

You're not getting townvibes because you're not trying to read me. You're just trying to get a scumread off a tell or perceived slip, and I know you're not pushing it as such but that is actually what you're positing, is that I somehow scumslipped there, yes? Most slips aren't actually slips, and you know that.

You're being lazy again, and I know you're able to scumhunt better than this.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1017, Maxous wrote:Don't trust A&N Hydra's over aggression as much as some others do. They're hedging their bets on too many wagons and some of the reads are too surface level looking for my liking.
Alisae is still newish and a lot of NAI things come across as scummy to him.
Have you ever played with Malachite before? It's a strong towntell for her to post as much as she has.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Maxous »

I don't think so.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

It's not a scumtell when she
doesn't
post but the Akane head tends to post a lot more as town, so when that happens there's a very solid chance that she's town. The engagement with wanting the neighborizer wonder and fight for it isn't something I'd expect from her as scum at all. It's second-hand meta from Firebringer that has been helpful in reading her in a past game for me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 753, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 679, beeboy wrote:
In post 674, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 672, beeboy wrote:
In post 587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm null on Nero. I really liked his .
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
I didn't like these.
Because?
-Nebby

453 was really far from anything alignment indicative even if he agreed with it. Fake read is a weird af accusation to make towards a town read.
He says in 453 Nero is null though. "Don't think you're scum" doesn't mean he thinks they're town. Could be sorting them
VOTE: beeboy
In post 684, Vecna wrote:
In post 678, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 395, Fro99er wrote:
In post 393, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Frog, we don't have enough time to figure out a system. Get back on Nons.
What is this BS? We have 7 real life days plus another 14 real life days while we're in lynch phase.
Actually we have 7 days max for resolution and 14 days total for lynching. If we take 6 days to resolve we only get 8 days to lynch. Day Phases are limited to 14 days regardless of how long we take to resolve
did this really have to be your second post?

Be more entertaining, please
wow not cool I thought you weren't a nerd
let me finish catching up, nerd
Yaaaay!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Maxous »

Alright
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Can you talk to me about your Frogger read? I wasn't a huge fan of the shallow read on LUV from him and the townread on Spiffeh that looked kinda like he was trying to buddy him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”