The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 899, Sondam wrote:
In post 896, Akane and Nebby wrote:So garrybote/Maria.
You obviously scumread The Deo.
But you took so long to vote them.
What gives my dude?
How? I clearly just voted them. I didn't even scumread them until they slipped. At first I wanted more opinions on it, but no one spoke so i just voted them.

~G
Dude, we've been real timing it for five minutes. Just how many people did you think would comment in that timeframe?
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by The DEO »

Plus, that kinda suggests you were wanting permission to vote me.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 898, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 883, Akane and Nebby wrote:YO IS THAT THE MAN
THE MYTH
THE LEGEND
BAEREED?

-Nebby
ALIBAE!!! <3 IT IS INDEED
<3.
Now you're talking to me about the game.
What are your reads?
In post 899, Sondam wrote:
In post 896, Akane and Nebby wrote:So garrybote/Maria.
You obviously scumread The Deo.
But you took so long to vote them.
What gives my dude?
How? I clearly just voted them. I didn't even scumread them until they slipped. At first I wanted more opinions on it, but no one spoke so i just voted them.

~G
Really? I was reading your interaction as if you scumread them.
If you just scumread them now then mybad.
-Nebby
pedit: also what Titus said.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Sondam »

People were talking but ignoring our conversation. I wanted a second opinion, so I just talked to Maria instead.

Nebby why are you not worried about the fact that she just contradicted herself trying to explain a scumread. That is scum 99% of the time. Why haven't you even spoken about it yet?

~G
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Sondam »

In the first 2 posts I was making a joke with micky if you wanted to look at the buddy thing I'd shocked you didn't quote the one where I outright cleary said I was buddying him I don't think I was shading you in that post more so as your reasoning was weak so I laughed at it getting called a case
~Maria
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Well I'm speak about it now.
Is it a contradiction or a slip?
If it's a slip, how is it a slip?
-Nebby.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 904, Sondam wrote:In the first 2 posts I was making a joke with micky if you wanted to look at the buddy thing I'd shocked you didn't quote the one where I outright cleary said I was buddying him I don't think I was shading you in that post more so as your reasoning was weak so I laughed at it getting called a case
~Maria
And the other 6 or so? Where's your follow through?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Sondam »

I was reading them hold on now I think the only one of those I would call a shade throw was the one where I said do I have to say you have a big dick to get a townread because whenever someone strokes your ego you seem to tr them (drixx for one) I don't see how you call my Leon things shade when one was making a statement and the other was a fact, How is a naked vote on Uzi and a vote on Max Shade?
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Sondam »

Gerry didn't scumread Titus until the contradiction btw. I'm still trying to figure Titus out I get a bit of scum meta but I'm still nullish
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 907, Sondam wrote:I was reading them hold on now I think the only one of those I would call a shade throw was the one where I said do I have to say you have a big dick to get a townread because whenever someone strokes your ego you seem to tr them (drixx for one) I don't see how you call my Leon things shade when one was making a statement and the other was a fact, How is a naked vote on Uzi and a vote on Max Shade?
~Maria
A shade is any comment that puts a player in a negative light, doubly so when unwarranted. You've been trying to get me, Spiffeh, Drixx, Creature and A and N to turn on each other for awhile now.

Say, what's your Yuki read?
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Maria I think I got that, I'm still waiting for an answer to 905

-Nebby
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Sondam »

I'll answer after my shower
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 910, Akane and Nebby wrote:Maria I think I got that, I'm still waiting for an answer to 905

-Nebby
Can we just lynch Sondam? Do you need me for anything? Spending pages arguing with caught scum is only going to convince players that they are town when they aren't.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Yuri »

tbh DEO hasn't explained that contradiction at all since gerry brought it up.
Also that's twice now (i think) that Titus has backed down from an argument saying 'i tried to reach out but you don't want to have a discussion with me' in like, a really short amount of time. Usually she'd argue for longer. I've been witness to shit like that. But fuck if she's town I don't want to day 1 1v1 her because i want to enjoy this game

But besides that, Titus's rampant paranoia and making most players actions about her (see: saying a player is attacking her townreads, trying to discredit her, tear apart her townbloc, etc. etc.) is so town!Titus.

Fro99er's whole thing w his scum tell looks genuine enough. and, to clear up a point, my problem wasn't with the self-meta (everybody does it it's not scummy inherently) but with bringing up self-meta to a player you have never played with, in response to me calling a post scummy. Doesn't make sense

Uzi, bro, why am scum for you again

Pedit: Oh DEO there u are, can you explain to me what happened with that contradiction re: the Maxous wagon and Sondam
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Titus...We're only less then like, 24 hours in the day.
Sure I agree, but give me time to interact with them atleast.
I want to see how they answer my question.
-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 913, Yuri wrote:tbh DEO hasn't explained that contradiction at all since gerry brought it up.
Also that's twice now (i think) that Titus has backed down from an argument saying 'i tried to reach out but you don't want to have a discussion with me' in like, a really short amount of time. Usually she'd argue for longer. I've been witness to shit like that. But fuck if she's town I don't want to day 1 1v1 her because i want to enjoy this game

But besides that, Titus's rampant paranoia and making most players actions about her (see: saying a player is attacking her townreads, trying to discredit her, tear apart her townbloc, etc. etc.) is so town!Titus.

Fro99er's whole thing w his scum tell looks genuine enough. and, to clear up a point, my problem wasn't with the self-meta (everybody does it it's not scummy inherently) but with bringing up self-meta to a player you have never played with, in response to me calling a post scummy. Doesn't make sense

Uzi, bro, why am scum for you again

Pedit: Oh DEO there u are, can you explain to me what happened with that contradiction re: the Maxous wagon and Sondam
It's not. You see the question mark. It's a snark way of asking what is going on. What is their goal regarding the maxous wagon, which they don't answer.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 902, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 898, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 883, Akane and Nebby wrote:YO IS THAT THE MAN
THE MYTH
THE LEGEND
BAEREED?

-Nebby
ALIBAE!!! <3 IT IS INDEED
<3.
Now you're talking to me about the game.
What are your reads?
My reads are that I shouldn't play games with you if I don't want something hammered D1 while I sleep, apparently -.-

Aside from that, I'm still catching up, so this is like 5+ pages back. I like you and Drixx for town.
Dislike the Vecna interactions toward The DEO slot, but I'm also concerned that I've actually agreed with Math on pretty much everything so far.
LUV vs beeboy looks more like a reading comprehension failure than anything. I don't think it's on purpose.

I kind of zoned out during the mechanics argument so I'm going to need a second read of the game. I just wanted to catch up asap since you guys were posting 2 pages every time I read one.

Also whoever is planning to be neighborized or masons if we have them should get the day chat wonder. It cuts scum out from getting it and is useful to keep communication open during the day.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 914, Akane and Nebby wrote:Titus...We're only less then like, 24 hours in the day.
Sure I agree, but give me time to interact with them atleast.
I want to see how they answer my question.
-Nebby
Fair enough. I just want to know if I'm needed. Our hydra has a secret personal (read not in role pm) goal to not be the day's largest poster.

p-edit, wait a minute, you're an alt aren't you Yuki?
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:19 pm

OOOOOOH you're still catching up. Gotcha.

-Nebby
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Yuri »

Please don't call me Yuki. And yes
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 919, Yuri wrote:Please don't call me Yuki. And yes
Well, I'm afraid you have me at a personal meta disadvantage. I'm aware my laser focus can sometimes be detrimental. I'm working on that, but as you can tell, I'm no saint nor do I ever pretend to be. I still happen to think you're scum though. Math agrees.

Sorry for the misname Yuri.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 920, The DEO wrote:
In post 919, Yuri wrote:Please don't call me Yuki. And yes
Well, I'm afraid you have me at a personal meta disadvantage. I'm aware my laser focus can sometimes be detrimental. I'm working on that, but as you can tell, I'm no saint nor do I ever pretend to be. I still happen to think you're scum though. Math agrees.

Sorry for the misname Yuri.
Np, np. Thought you were doing it on purpose, is all.

So, with Sondam it really looks like a miscommunication easier from here. If you say something in a 'snarky' way that looks like an accusation, that's not opening up a dialogue to get Sondam to answer about their read. And by the time you started pressuring them for a read, you'd made that contradiction that looked really bad (tbh it still looks bad but I can buy you just saying something that came out strange, since the rest from you guys looks town), so ofc they'd be more concerned with that. If the timing on those is wrong somewhere, lemme know.

As for your scumread, I'm not scum, so what are we gonna do to fix that? And, what's your read on Maxous? You've said you're not scumreading the wagon, though Math is, but what's your read on Maxous themself?
Also Fro99er and Uzi.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Yuri »

VOTE: Uzi
Not a lot of effort being made to push Leon or me. I'd say bc he doesn't have a lot of material for either besides Leon's opening and my whatever-the-fuck
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Sondam »

I am back. Titus what's the dif between shade and an accusation to you? Of course I'm putting some of those people in a bad light I scumread them why wouldn't I
~Maria
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Yuri
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”