Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by The DEO »

Spoiler: Buddying Spiffeh, Shading me
In post 52, Sondam wrote:
In post 49, Spiffeh wrote:@Titus I refuse to go another game coordinating night actions unnecessarily after The Thing Mafia. The Thing was different in that everyone's role was public knowledge so it made sense to coordinate night actions and even then, scum had a pretty easy time slipping through the cracks because of every night action being public.

What you're suggesting gives scum a roadmap as to how to proceed during the night JUST like it did in that game.
I still have PTSD
~Maria
In post 60, Sondam wrote:
In post 58, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 56, Sondam wrote:I fully expect Gerry to want to take any wonder that has kill in the name....I may not stop him (B
Anyone who is voting art you're insane that's a pro scum choice and science is already explained on why it's trash now we gonna take 10 pages explaining this?
~Maria
What do you think of Titus' case for Sciences?
Lol you call it a case that's cute It's still bad. Why give scum any options at all when we can give them none.
~Maria

Spoiler: Shading Quotes on Leon, Drixx, Uzi, Creature, me, and A and N
In post 131, Sondam wrote:Leon is scum by the way he's already acting way dif then he was in dota mafia.
~Maria
In post 146, Sondam wrote:
In post 143, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6, Sondam wrote:
Sciences
or none imo Arts helps scum way more than town.
I'm leaning Sciences
so we can all do planning but that could end in mass chaos
~Maria
In post 37, Sondam wrote:VOTE: None
Yes science helps town but it also helps scum a lot to plan I'd rather leave the game state as it is there's more town then scum these don't help us and we can get better why give scum any wiggle room at all
~Maria
In post 125, Sondam wrote: He's saying
something everyone should understand but doesn't
so he explains it so null he's not doing much but stating obv facts.
Some of these powers have there ups yes but the cons outweigh the pros and we can just wait to get something better this isn't the last chance we'll get to vote on this
~Maria
Leans sciences. Changes mind. Discredits those favoring sciences as stupid.
Interesting when I call you out you just post this funny how it works. I said I was leaning science yes but given the arguments and logic shown it's outright stupid
In post 536, Sondam wrote:On page 11 atm I'm feeling something along the lines of:

Tr micky
scummy Luv
Scum Drixx Leon
In post 546, Sondam wrote:Sweet jesus if I just say Titus has the biggest dick do I get a tr too cause that seems like how it works
~Maria
In post 555, Sondam wrote:VOTE: Uzi
~Maria
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
In post 651, Sondam wrote:
In post 649, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 648, Sondam wrote:
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
Mother fucker do you want me to put my vote back on you cause it wasn't fucking fake
~Maria
You can after you sheep me on Leon :D
Works for me
VOTE: Leon
In post 831, Sondam wrote:My reads = mickey mouse said something forced af

I'm iffy on Creature, but want him to post more.

I can see why Maria told me to read Leon and he is a bit scummy to me.

~G
In post 832, Sondam wrote:
In post 830, Akane and Nebby wrote:Garrybote I like the Maxous wagon mroe atm.
-Nebby
But you just said I'm scum, why does that matter that you like a wagon

~G

So, what's the deal here? Are you running a shade emporium and trying to divide town or what?
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 864, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What are the others? The case he had on Spi?
just call him spiff or spiffy or spiffeh, please.

Yes. And also his terrible vote on Yuri. Like I said. i'm pretty sure either Max or Yuri is scum. Just not sure which, but I think Max makes more sense to me.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 869, The DEO wrote:
In post 867, Sondam wrote:The time she messaged me to check those 2 was before she voted Max, obviously.

Again, your original reason for voting us was a misunderstanding. why not point that out?
It is not an understanding.

You've been systemically attacking my townreads for unfounded reasons for awhile
and peeling votes away from Maxous.
Unfound reasons? Please quote. Also, you just lied.
In post 841, The DEO wrote:VOTE: Sondham

Do you believe Maxous is scum?
Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
Titus just contradicted herself, everyone. Her original reason was that I was trying to put more town votes on Maxous. Then she just stated that I've been peeling away votes from his wagon. I think this proves that she's just trying to put pressure on us because our name was being spoken in a negative spot.

Can anyone else tell me what they think? Cause she quite clearly contradicted herself.

~Gerry
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 876, Fro99er wrote:
In post 864, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What are the others? The case he had on Spi?
just call him spiff or spiffy or spiffeh, please.

Yes. And also his terrible vote on Yuri. Like I said. i'm pretty sure either Max or Yuri is scum. Just not sure which, but I think Max makes more sense to me.
Yuri man.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 877, Sondam wrote:
In post 867, Sondam wrote:The time she messaged me to check those 2 was before she voted Max, obviously.

Again, your original reason for voting us was a misunderstanding. why not point that out?

You've been systemically attacking my townreads for unfounded reasons for awhile

~Titus
Titus just contradicted herself, everyone. Her original reason was that I was trying to put more town votes on Maxous. Then she just stated that I've been peeling away votes from his wagon. I think this proves that she's just trying to put pressure on us because our name was being spoken in a negative spot.

Can anyone else tell me what they think? Cause she quite clearly contradicted herself.

~Gerry
Check the post above you. Also, you can cry contradiction but I'm trying to get at what the fuck you're doing in relation to Maxous. It's pretty clear I don't know your intent with anything this game. What are you wanting? More votes on? More votes off? What is your read?
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Sondam »

Hi. everyone here check that The DEO contradiction i just posted pls.

He reason for voting us in the first place was flawed, and clearly she tried to cover it up and contradicted herself in the process.

~Gerry
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 728, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 619, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 616, Akane and Nebby wrote:Spiffeh, going by that, wouldn't it be better for scum!Nero to not post at all?
Like, some people DID get away with that.

With that said I do agree with you and I also like the fact that you're poking Nero right now.

-Nebby
It's very unlikely that all scum would just avoid the phase altogether. Nero had what I feel is the scummiest contribution so far.
I slept through the phase -.-
Same q.q 4 people hadn't even posted and a resolution was passed in not even 24 hours.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Sondam »

Contradictions like that = scum 99% of the time. Especially when you're trying to explain your scumread on someone. Who cares about my maxous read. The original post had nothing to do with Maxous, it was about why Nebby was not voting me when they just called me scum

~Gerry
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

YO IS THAT THE MAN
THE MYTH
THE LEGEND
BAEREED?

-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 880, Sondam wrote:Hi. everyone here check that The DEO contradiction i just posted pls.

He reason for voting us in the first place was flawed, and clearly she tried to cover it up and contradicted herself in the process.

~Gerry
So you're not actually going to answer what your intent is regarding Maxous. Instead, you're outright shading my intent to solve you. You could just you know answer the question.

You could answer why most of the people you shaded are my hard townreads.

You could answer your current reads. Instead, you want a semantic debate.

It all cared about solving your intent. Now, are you just pissed off you cannot shade the thread or what?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Sondam »

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that The DEO clearly contradicted themselves when trying to explain a scumread. lol

~G
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 884, The DEO wrote:
In post 880, Sondam wrote:Hi. everyone here check that The DEO contradiction i just posted pls.

~Gerry
So you're not actually going to answer what your intent is regarding Maxous. Instead, you're outright shading my intent to solve you. You could just you know answer the question.

It all cared about solving your intent. Now, are you just pissed off you cannot shade the thread or what?
I already did, you're just saying that to try and deflect the fact that you slipped up and contradicted yourself.

I said that I had not read them yet. You already stated you saw me post that. So why do you keep asking?

~G
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by The DEO »

Ok this conversation is done. It is clear you have zero intent of actually helping me correct any flawed beliefs I have regarding you shading my townreads, but instead are looking for a semantic thing to attack.

~Titus
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 865, The DEO wrote:

~Maria
You never asked Gerry to check you here?
you clearly saw it here as you asked maria why she didn't ask.

~G
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Sondam »

~Gerry

You don't seem to be trying to solve our slot at all more so as just attacking gerry because he has scumreads are your townreads and your first thought is to vote us? Wouldn't you rather know the reasons he has a scumread on your townread instead of just voting and pressing?
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Sondam »

Nah, don't run now that you've slipped up and contradicted yourself. I already explained all the things you're trying to bring up now and you know it.

~Gerry
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 877, Sondam wrote:

~Titus

~Gerry
Contradiction when trying to explain a scumread = scum. Now trying to run away when I caught you.

VOTE: The DEO
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Garrybote, your vote should be where your mouth is.

-Nebby
pedit: There you go.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 889, Sondam wrote:

~Gerry

You don't seem to be trying to solve our slot at all more so as just attacking gerry because he has scumreads are your townreads and your first thought is to vote us? Wouldn't you rather know the reasons he has a scumread on your townread instead of just voting and pressing?
~Maria
You've had all day to explain yourself. All your slot is done is pot shots. A vote should help. It isn't.

I am not stopping you from explaining all the pot shots you have already taken.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 893, The DEO wrote:

~Gerry

~Maria
You've had all day to explain yourself. All your slot is done is pot shots. A vote should help. It isn't.

You don't want to talk to Gerry fine I sent him back to his cage talk to me were the same slot you're saying pot shots when I think it's pointing out bad reasons
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Sondam »

Can you quote what you find pot shots and what you think needs explaining?
~Maria
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:54 pm

So garrybote/Maria.
You obviously scumread The Deo.
But you took so long to vote them.
What gives my dude?

-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 894, Sondam wrote:
In post 893, The DEO wrote:

~Gerry

~Maria

You don't want to talk to Gerry fine I sent him back to his cage talk to me were the same slot you're saying pot shots when I think it's pointing out bad reasons
~Maria
What "bad reason" did Drixx give and why was there no follow through? Why has there been no follow through on any of the comments?

Why can I not get a solid stance from you on Maxous?

p-edit, top of the page.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 883, Akane and Nebby wrote:YO IS THAT THE MAN
THE MYTH
THE LEGEND
BAEREED?

-Nebby
ALIBAE!!! <3 IT IS INDEED
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 896, Akane and Nebby wrote:So garrybote/Maria.
You obviously scumread The Deo.
But you took so long to vote them.
What gives my dude?
How? I clearly just voted them. I didn't even scumread them until they slipped. At first I wanted more opinions on it, but no one spoke so i just voted them.

~G

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”