He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 829, Fro99er wrote:
In post 820, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 794, Fro99er wrote:I'm more sure on Uzi!town than Vecna!town.

Vecna basically meta cleared Uzi, which really only happens if they are scum together, town together, or if Vecna is scum and Uzi is town. I don't see a world in which Vecna is town legitimately meta clearing Uzi, and Uzi is pulling off this amazing scum game fooling Vecna.

So 2 of the 3 scenarios paint Uzi town, 1 of the 3 paint Vecna town. But of course town is more likely in general. So probabilistically I really like Uzi for town. Plus some of the posts I quoted from Uzi scream town to me, so it's not just a probability-based argument.
:igmeou:
And please explain to me what is wrong with this
I think it's an unreliable way to get a read. Taking someone's word on someone else's meta isn't something I'm willing to do.

I know you said you liked some of Uzi's posts too but this reasoning doesn't make sense to me coming from you.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

if our brains get too smart they will become self aware and take over our bodys

-Nebby
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

My Max read has nothing to do with what Nero thought of him lol

You can go back to my response to Max's initial push to see that I obviously wasn't content with what he had to say.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

A&N, Kyouko, and Pine were in a game where I rolled scum and Titus subbed into my first scum game so feel free to ask them for meta on me.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 850, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 829, Fro99er wrote:
In post 820, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 794, Fro99er wrote:I'm more sure on Uzi!town than Vecna!town.

Vecna basically meta cleared Uzi, which really only happens if they are scum together, town together, or if Vecna is scum and Uzi is town. I don't see a world in which Vecna is town legitimately meta clearing Uzi, and Uzi is pulling off this amazing scum game fooling Vecna.

So 2 of the 3 scenarios paint Uzi town, 1 of the 3 paint Vecna town. But of course town is more likely in general. So probabilistically I really like Uzi for town. Plus some of the posts I quoted from Uzi scream town to me, so it's not just a probability-based argument.
:igmeou:
And please explain to me what is wrong with this
I think it's an unreliable way to get a read. Taking someone's word on someone else's meta isn't something I'm willing to do.

I know you said you liked some of Uzi's posts too but this reasoning doesn't make sense to me coming from you.
Why?

I'm a math guy. I use probabilities. The fourth option that Vecna is town and Uzi is scum is a very low probability option.

You KNOW meta is a strong part of my play.

Numbers are too. And as I said, I have a pretty strong town read of Uzi independent from that.

This is just a supplement to that.

If you think this is the crux of my argument then I can't help you.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 849, Sondam wrote:
In post 847, The DEO wrote:
In post 843, Sondam wrote:
In post 841, The DEO wrote:
In post 836, Sondam wrote:Why is Maxous scum? Why are you so sure they are scum over me that you won't vote someone you just said is scum.

~G
VOTE: Sondham

Do you believe Maxous is scum? Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
Uhhh. waht. Are you reading wrong or just trying to jump on the sudden attention on me.

I never said anything about Maxous was scum or if he was town. I clearly asked Alisae why they wouldnt vote ME when they said I was scum.
What is your read of us? You've been saying a lot of negative things about a lot of people and having zero followup.

What is your Maxous read? Why are you saying Alisae hydra should vote you?
I have no read on you. Haven't even paid attention to you because I've been focused on specific people Maria wanted me to read into. And OK, saying negatives and getting rebuttles are the point of the game of mafia, welcome to the game.

I have no read on Max currently as I said I've just been reading certain things. And I clearly just fkin said why. Are you not reading? Nebby said I was scum, why would Nebby not vote someone they call scum. Which is why i was asking.

DO you understand how you are mistaken now?
~G
And who are those people that MariaR asked you about?

The game of mafia isn't about just shading people randomly, which you've done. MariaR also voted Maxous previously, so I find it hard to believe that they weren't a name on your catchup.

Your slot has systemically been moving to attack my townreads for awhile now, but retreats pretty frequently too.

~Titus
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 852, Spiffeh wrote:My Max read has nothing to do with what Nero thought of him lol

You can go back to my response to Max's initial push to see that I obviously wasn't content with what he had to say.
Math really hates this Maxous wagon, and but I'm not seeing any scum on it.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 852, Spiffeh wrote:My Max read has nothing to do with what Nero thought of him lol

Ok. If I see something's i think is off I'm going to comment on it. The timing of the flip on Nero seemed weird/perfect/convenient.

It's something I should at least press you about.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't really like the Max wagon either. Let's just do Leon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or we can wait for some slots. I know two hydras haven't posted yet.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Why don't you like the Max wagon Uzi?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 860, Spiffeh wrote:Why don't you like the Max wagon Uzi?
He's essentially being voted for being forced to compromise. The reality is that no one was seriously going to go through with Sciences or even Arts once The DEO gave their reasoning.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 861, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 860, Spiffeh wrote:Why don't you like the Max wagon Uzi?
He's essentially being voted for being forced to compromise. The reality is that no one was seriously going to go through with Sciences or even Arts once The DEO gave their reasoning.
That is far from the only reason
Heil King Froggo.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 855, The DEO wrote:
In post 849, Sondam wrote:
In post 847, The DEO wrote:
In post 843, Sondam wrote:
In post 841, The DEO wrote:
In post 836, Sondam wrote:Why is Maxous scum? Why are you so sure they are scum over me that you won't vote someone you just said is scum.

~G
VOTE: Sondham

Do you believe Maxous is scum? Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
Uhhh. waht. Are you reading wrong or just trying to jump on the sudden attention on me.

I never said anything about Maxous was scum or if he was town. I clearly asked Alisae why they wouldnt vote ME when they said I was scum.
What is your read of us? You've been saying a lot of negative things about a lot of people and having zero followup.

What is your Maxous read? Why are you saying Alisae hydra should vote you?
I have no read on you. Haven't even paid attention to you because I've been focused on specific people Maria wanted me to read into. And OK, saying negatives and getting rebuttles are the point of the game of mafia, welcome to the game.

I have no read on Max currently as I said I've just been reading certain things. And I clearly just fkin said why. Are you not reading? Nebby said I was scum, why would Nebby not vote someone they call scum. Which is why i was asking.

DO you understand how you are mistaken now?
~G
And who are those people that MariaR asked you about?

The game of mafia isn't about just shading people randomly, which you've done. MariaR also voted Maxous previously, so I find it hard to believe that they weren't a name on your catchup.

Your slot has systemically been moving to attack my townreads for awhile now, but retreats pretty frequently too.

~Titus
The only people I told Gerry to look at were Luv/Leon and this was before voting stage I msg'd him a list of people I scumread so I don't know if he took that as "look at these people" your vote feels really out of place
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What are the others? The case he had on Spi?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
You never asked Gerry to check you here?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 855, The DEO wrote:And who are those people that MariaR asked you about?

~Titus
Was told to read Leon and Luv. She wasn't even currently voting Max right now. Why have you decided to come after us instead of the other people on the wagon? While I bring up this point, let me point out the next.

So are you going to ignore the fact that your initial reason for voting us was misinformed and actually wrong? Or are you just going to make up another reason to keep the vote now because you want a vote on us?

Who exactly have I been shading? Other than just speaking about what i'm seeing. I've only done it for one page and it was things that were said in the moment as I was messaging. so explain how this was 'systematical' Also where were the retrats? Please quote them. Because if you're talking about my head, this is the first time i've been in the game engaging.

~G
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Sondam »

The time she messaged me to check those 2 was before she voted Max, obviously.

Again, your original reason for voting us was a misunderstanding. why not point that out?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Sondam »

~G
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 867, Sondam wrote:The time she messaged me to check those 2 was before she voted Max, obviously.

Again, your original reason for voting us was a misunderstanding. why not point that out?
It is not an understanding.

You've been systemically attacking my townreads for unfounded reasons for awhile and peeling votes away from Maxous.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 864, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What are the others? The case he had on Spi?
I actually never told him to look at Spi I tr spi I don't see why he sr's it I'll have to ask

How me and Gerry's convo basically went like this (I have to para phrase)
Maria: Leon is my top sr Luv is a second scum read
Gerry: How come you sr them
(I never answered cause I was asleep)
Maria: Look at leons reaction and I also sr ____ and ___
Gerry: Okie I'll look
~Maria
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Max just doesn't feel right and I have a feeling we aren't going to get anything out of him.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

"Spi" is really not a nickname conducive to my username
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 872, Spiffeh wrote:"Spi" is really not a nickname conducive to my username
I know I pref micky
~Maria
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I can do Mickey if you're okay with that. I just hate autocorrect