The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There is way too much distrust early on for all the power we could gain to even match the fact that scum are informed.
Boooo town hunts scum. Those that are not scum work together. Very antitown sentiment.

Ping level rising but not to Vecna levels.

~~Math
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 570, Maxous wrote:
In post 565, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 564, Maxous wrote:Random vote on Nero doesn't help
You discrediting the vote and describing it as random is scummy.
The fact that you didn't try to hear him out is scummy.
Everything about this one line is scummy.

-Nebby
Unexplained vote then.
w/e. Semantics.
You know what I mean
DEO's and Maria's votes are unexplained along with Uzi's. Why aren't you scumreading them?
And ya know what, let's play a little game.
No, I don't know what you mean, please explain it to me.

In post 571, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 568, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 567, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not interested in explaining that right now. It's scum hunting time.
Oh look, more evasion.

-Nebby
Yeah I'm evading because me talking about that list is just going to lead us back to setup and mechanic talk.

Talk to me about why you voted None yet calling my reasoning for not wanting to vote Sciences shit. Talk to me about how asking the mod for you 2 to sign your posts with your actually names is scummy or even implies I'm scum reading your slot. Talk to me about how a meta read has no depth.
You assigned certain people to that list for a reason and I want to know why you want those certain people having those certain wonders.

I voted None because both me and Akane agree with Vecna's points, and we want to start pushing our scumreads.
That's gutpings.
The problem with Meta is that you're using it as an excuse to give a shallow read.
In post 572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 569, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also town!Uzi townhunts.
Scum!Uzi (as seen in Large Normal 200) scumhunts.

That one line is also LAMIST as fuck along with it goes along the lines of "Hey, let's look like I'm doing something" and "Hey, let's saying I'm going to be doing things but not do things."

-Nebby
I've been town hunting. When I'm saying probably not scum I usually mean null or town.
YOU JUST SAID LET'S START SCUMHUNTING!

-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 300, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What was essentially proposed by some earlier was that all this information would help form a town block in a game that just started and has 20+ players.
Yes it would. Because Titus.

~~Math

Titus handles the town bloc. I handle mechanics liars :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Sup nerds and Alisae and Vecna

Excellent, I've awoken the first morning to 23 pages. I'll just be reading.
Might not catch up til much later tonight, I have a short shift at work I'll be starting in a few hours.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:08 pm

In post 578, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Sup nerds and Alisae and Vecna

Might not catch up til much later tonight, I have a short shift at work I'll be starting in a few hours.
GIT BULLIED KID
-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 305, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey guys, before this phase ends...

Let's all make a pledge to not proclaim that everyone is terrible, and YOU ALONE CAN FIX EVERYTHING IF ONLY YOU WERE LISTENED TO.

Ok? :)

Look forward to winning with you ;)
Lol it depends on the craziness level of everyone else.

I seriously had a game where that was the case.

I can't make that promise.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 307, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 304, Drixx wrote:The only reason to pass on day chat would be because they hope something better will come along later. Day chat is like one of the main advantages scum have on this site (and the site statistics back it up). The idea that they would pass on it (remember: they can only build it today ... if they pass on it, then presumably it's gone forever {excepting if multiple wonders repeat the same effect, which would be lazy and I know Nahdia isn't}) just because Science lets them plan what buildings to try for at night ... is just plain absurd. Planning which buildings to take is like priority level negative (insert really large integer) compared to what scum can use day chat to coordinate. The whole argument is so over the top ridiculous that I'm seriously wondering if Vecna is just trolling me at this point.
I agree daychat is very powerful, which was my main concern for not wanting science in the first place.

I think what Vecna is saying is that if science is chosen, then they can pass on choosing day chat to try to block off as many of the other D1 wonders that only town can grab, thereby limiting town's power a bit more. They can coordinate at night, knowing they get to choose that night from D1 wonders also with knowledge of what D2 wonders are. So it's not about waiting for powers as much as limiting town's powers on D1.

I'm not sure if that's enough of an argument to make me want to choose none, because I also buy your science argument. I think titus and spiffeh are town. I thought you were town on your first post, but then the back and forth with you and Vecna I have no idea. I've also never seen scum!drixx play. I'm town and if you, titus, spiffeh, ABR are town, we're going to win this. It'll be like mafiaception, but with titus on our side.
Scum w/ Vecna likely found.

Daychat and science are not related. Daychat is powerful in its own right. In fact daychat and science together leads for more ways for scum to possibly slip. And there is very little chance scum pass on daychat. If they do they are idiots and will summarily be lynched anyway. In other words not worried about a scum no daychat world. Because Titus and I will catch them.

~~Math
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 576, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 570, Maxous wrote:
In post 565, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 564, Maxous wrote:Random vote on Nero doesn't help
You discrediting the vote and describing it as random is scummy.
The fact that you didn't try to hear him out is scummy.
Everything about this one line is scummy.

-Nebby
Unexplained vote then.
w/e. Semantics.
You know what I mean
DEO's and Maria's votes are unexplained along with Uzi's. Why aren't you scumreading them?
And ya know what, let's play a little game.
No, I don't know what you mean, please explain it to me.

In post 571, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 568, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 567, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not interested in explaining that right now. It's scum hunting time.
Oh look, more evasion.

-Nebby
Yeah I'm evading because me talking about that list is just going to lead us back to setup and mechanic talk.

Talk to me about why you voted None yet calling my reasoning for not wanting to vote Sciences shit. Talk to me about how asking the mod for you 2 to sign your posts with your actually names is scummy or even implies I'm scum reading your slot. Talk to me about how a meta read has no depth.
You assigned certain people to that list for a reason and I want to know why you want those certain people having those certain wonders.

I voted None because both me and Akane agree with Vecna's points, and we want to start pushing our scumreads.
That's gutpings.
The problem with Meta is that you're using it as an excuse to give a shallow read.
In post 572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 569, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also town!Uzi townhunts.
Scum!Uzi (as seen in Large Normal 200) scumhunts.

That one line is also LAMIST as fuck along with it goes along the lines of "Hey, let's look like I'm doing something" and "Hey, let's saying I'm going to be doing things but not do things."

-Nebby
I've been town hunting. When I'm saying probably not scum I usually mean null or town.
YOU JUST SAID LET'S START SCUMHUNTING!

-Nebby
You don't need to know, it is literally not relevant right now.

I'm glad you agree with Vecna's points but that still doesn't explain why you have an issue with my reasoning for not voting Sciences.

It's not shallow and it's not the basis of my whole read. It is actually one of the reasons why I had asked the mod for you guys to sign your posts with your actually names.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 578, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Sup nerds and Alisae and Vecna

New avi looking nice :D
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Nero Cain
Sigh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 309, Fro99er wrote:
In post 304, Drixx wrote:The only reason to pass on day chat would be because they hope something better will come along later. Day chat is like one of the main advantages scum have on this site (and the site statistics back it up). The idea that they would pass on it (remember: they can only build it today ... if they pass on it, then presumably it's gone forever {excepting if multiple wonders repeat the same effect, which would be lazy and I know Nahdia isn't}) just because Science lets them plan what buildings to try for at night ... is just plain absurd. Planning which buildings to take is like priority level negative (insert really large integer) compared to what scum can use day chat to coordinate. The whole argument is so over the top ridiculous that I'm seriously wondering if Vecna is just trolling me at this point.
I agree daychat is very powerful, which was my main concern for not wanting science in the first place.

I think what Vecna is saying is that if science is chosen, then they can pass on choosing day chat to try to block off as many of the other D1 wonders that only town can grab, thereby limiting town's power a bit more. They can coordinate at night, knowing they get to choose that night from D1 wonders also with knowledge of what D2 wonders are. So it's not about waiting for powers as much as limiting town's powers on D1.

I'm not sure if that's enough of an argument to make me want to choose none, because I also buy your science argument. I think titus and spiffeh are town. I thought you were town on your first post, but then the back and forth with you and Vecna I have no idea. I've also never seen scum!drixx play. I'm town and if you, titus, spiffeh, ABR are town, we're going to win this. It'll be like mafiaception, but with titus on our side.
Fucking hydra slips.

If anyone has a way of remembering to not hydra slip, please tell me
In post 315, Fro99er wrote:
In post 308, Vecna wrote:But I think we both know thats not what he was alluding to in his post.
there is really no need to continue the needling.

drop it.
Ooooh nice scumslips. For the wins of town. Thanks. Please keep doing this.

~~Math
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 437, Fro99er wrote:
In post 435, Yuri wrote:Frog: How or where do you get the notion of responding with "this is my obvtown game". Is it like... am I supposed to know your meta so you're self-metaing at me?
SPIFFEH :eek:
I don't know if you're asking me to corroborate that this is your town meta

But I don't see anything that you've done so far that couldn't come from scum!Frog
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm null on Nero. I really liked his .
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Actually Frog I'm curious as to why you wrote me off as town so quickly?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Creature »

There are two other people I'd vote besides Nero Cain right now.
Sigh
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 581, The DEO wrote:Scum w/ Vecna likely found.
Are you kidding me?

I was explain Vecna's POV. I didn't support it. In fact, I voted the other way and said I don't think Vecna's explanation is enough to make me want none.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:17 pm

In post 582, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm glad you agree with Vecna's points but that still doesn't explain why you have an issue with my reasoning for not voting Sciences.
The issue here is that it's bad and lazy. It just looks like you're saying stuff.

-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 338, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The problem Drix is that we've seen MB and Titus play tend to backfire on town.
Titus and I are swingy. Look at Undertale. Because sometimes we're wrong and sometimes we're right doesn't mean we are wrong here. Scumz maybe? Going to talk with Titus head some.

~~Math
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 591, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 582, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm glad you agree with Vecna's points but that still doesn't explain why you have an issue with my reasoning for not voting Sciences.
The issue here is that it's bad and lazy. It just looks like you're saying stuff.

-Nebby
I'm not. I literally don't care to see what Wonders are coming up and I don't know why anyone else would. All it will do is get us in to a +15 page discussion on the pros and cons of each and why someone is either scum or town for liking one more than the other.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 592, The DEO wrote:
In post 338, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The problem Drix is that we've seen MB and Titus play tend to backfire on town.
Titus and I are swingy. Look at Undertale. Because sometimes we're wrong and sometimes we're right doesn't mean we are wrong here. Scumz maybe? Going to talk with Titus head some.

~~Math
That's fair. Some of us just don't want to bank on you guys being right.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 588, Spiffeh wrote:Actually Frog I'm curious as to why you wrote me off as town so quickly?
I thought you might be. And this paranoia is even more reason you're town.

You just seem to really really believe it's not good for scum to do the science thing. Like you
really
don't want scum to have any sort of advantage. Your reply to Leon's crappy plan was just the start. Being that strongly against a plan that obviously helps scum and then your conviction the rest of the resolution phase show how against scum you are.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 585, The DEO wrote:
In post 309, Fro99er wrote:

Fucking hydra slips.

If anyone has a way of remembering to not hydra slip, please tell me
In post 315, Fro99er wrote:
In post 308, Vecna wrote:But I think we both know thats not what he was alluding to in his post.
there is really no need to continue the needling.

drop it.
Ooooh nice scumslips. For the wins of town. Thanks. Please keep doing this.

~~Math
LOL that is not a scumslip. I don't even see how you think that can be a scumslip.
Heil King Froggo.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 pm

In post 593, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not. I literally don't care to see what Wonders are coming up and I don't know why anyone else would. All it will do is get us in to a +15 page discussion on the pros and cons of each and why someone is either scum or town for liking one more than the other.
Few things.
A. Didn't you say you knew better wonders were coming up?
B. What is wrong with discussion on why someone is scum or town for liking one wonder more then the other?

-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 pm

I want math to explain how that is a scumslip.
-Nebby
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 586, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 437, Fro99er wrote:
In post 435, Yuri wrote:Frog: How or where do you get the notion of responding with "this is my obvtown game". Is it like... am I supposed to know your meta so you're self-metaing at me?
SPIFFEH :eek:
I don't know if you're asking me to corroborate that this is your town meta

But I don't see anything that you've done so far that couldn't come from scum!Frog
I'm not asking you to corroborate it's my town meta.

I guess it's been too long...look at what Yuri did.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”