massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:32 am

Post by massive »

Oh yeah, six pages, sure why not.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:58 am

Post by massive »

In post 44, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres also the elephan in the room that Rc is a good player and believing anyone can have a correct read on his alignement by the first post in rvs is just not happening
-CK
Cloud are you ... are you AFRAID of RC or something?

Holy cats did Frozen Angel just call herself "kinda famous"? Kinda famous for throwing LYLOs maybe amirite?

Holy cats first Not_Mafia post PURE TERROR IN MY HEART

And Cakez and Flubber and Leonshade man this is like all my frands
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:56 am

Post by massive »

In post 138, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 27, Elsa and Anna wrote:Rc starts a lot of games accusing someone to be their scum partner to find a scum like you - attacking back ;)

pedit : Are you saying RC accusing their hydra partner as a joke and game starting with selfvote in RVS is scummy That much that you want Meta to reconsider?
Let’s play spot the contradiction. Ten points to whoever buzzes in first.
OOH OOH OOH ME ME ME!

How can it be a legit way to try and catch a scum attacking back AND be a joke?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:58 am

Post by massive »

I don't get my ten points, do I.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by massive »

In post 178, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 174, massive wrote:I don't get my ten points, do I.
Nope sorry. Frozen already beat you to it. Better luck next time.

What do you think of Raging Spammers?
doesn't read like whiteknighting, it reads like THE FEAR. I don't know necessarily what Gin wanted from them in the back-and-forth but feels like just a little bit of condescending Jedi hand-waving "you want to stop having this conversation" out-of-game reference to appeal to some shared experience in the hopes that Gin would ease up.

And right now I feel you're kinda towny so I could go along with this.

VOTE: Raging Spammers
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by massive »

Leon what does scum-Magna look like?

I think Flubber is probably town.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:43 am

Post by massive »

Hooooly cats you guys page 32 seriously? I'm on 14.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by massive »

In post 612, SirCakez wrote:
In post 608, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I do think there's scum in MoI/Massive/Not_Mafia tho
This scumpool is kinda sketchy
There's a lurker who always lurks, a troll and an unreadable wallposter

Why are these three scum?
TBF I'm only a comparative lurker who always comparatively lurks. I'm sorry I can't word-vomit like some posters.

... or

was I the troll?
In post 632, Ælla Was Spine wrote: Massive's vote on RS didn't look too good to me either, like RS mentioned earlier
What exactly was "not too good" about it? It actually had reasons so ... did you disagree with those? Your vote on me is from RVS so no idea what you're trying to push here.

{ 26 }
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:34 am

Post by massive »

In post 662, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Generally you interact with what's going on. Ya know, real time interactions.
Yeah, not everyone plays this way.

{ 27 }

I feel like ProHawk is pretty easy to push here. You can't give him a hard time about making catch up posts (which, he should catch up, he's been busy he says) and then demand he interact real time (because, his only response is obviously going to be, I need to catch up, I've been busy) AND THEN shit on the only real-time interaction he can do. He feels forced to replace out and then this:
In post 679, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: massive

Next?
Someone who is "mis-scumread" consistently early in the game pushing to lynch lurkers? COME ON SON
In post 687, RagingSpammers wrote: Cuz I want the dude to TALK to me instead of just sheeping onto my wagon really early.
LOOK OUT I also don't interact in real time a lot.

{ 28 }
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:42 am

Post by massive »

In post 759, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:He accused you of trying to not answer questions in 110 but 3 minutes later you made a post, 112, talking about exactly what about what he accused you of not doing.

Given that he made that post over a 100 posts after the event happened, if he was reading the thread then surely he wouldn't have missed that part.
In post 232, massive wrote: feels like just a little bit of condescending Jedi hand-waving "you want to stop having this conversation" out-of-game reference to appeal to some shared experience in the hopes that Gin would ease up.
That's not what I said. And 112 doesn't fix 110 from my perspective.
In post 760, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Other flaws is that he never explained what "The Fear" was when he was asked.
In post 134, massive wrote:
In post 44, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres also the elephan in the room that Rc is a good player and believing anyone can have a correct read on his alignement by the first post in rvs is just not happening
-CK
Cloud are you ... are you AFRAID of RC or something?
I don't know, this wasn't that hard, my ISO's not that long.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:43 am

Post by massive »

In post 787, RagingSpammers wrote:We're poking a lion and trying to get it to talk.
Is that a bad thing massive?
-Ali
I don't know? I understand engaging people but I imagine I could think of more townie ways to do it than "poking a lion."
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:45 am

Post by massive »

I'm caught up AMA
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 am

Post by massive »

It's unlikely to encourage me to post on the weekend. See: My sig.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:19 am

Post by massive »

I'm always encouraged, you don't need to vote for me for bad reasons.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:10 am

Post by massive »

In post 796, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Why are asking Leon this when you participated in Princess Bride Mafia (even if it was ever so briefly before we turbo-Executed you Day 1) and saw scum MoI first-hand?
I was so pissed at that, I didn't keep up with it.
In post 798, eagerSnake wrote: It bothers me that massive isn't really trying to push his reads
Well, heavens, I'm glad you've been able to move on from "it bothers me he isn't posting" to this.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 am

Post by massive »

Yes, please vig me, sounds like a plan.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:31 am

Post by massive »

In post 818, Elsa and Anna wrote:legittly lost my cool and started criticizing his game play and he hammered me even though I was confirmed by my neighbours (which was a masonary)
Uh no, there was no masonry. You trying to play it off as "massive is so bad he'd lynch a mason" is pretty horrible.

I like to think my town game is pretty obvious. I'm pretty low key D1-2. I like to soak it in.

In fact, vifam just saw my town game, so I'd be curious what he sees that he thinks is scummy.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:43 am

Post by massive »

In post 821, Leonshade wrote: Who's scum?
I don't know. Still OK with my vote on Spammers. Maybe Not_Mafia. I think Magna is town, and AElla (this looks similar to vifam-town). Probably need a bit to get a handle on Cakez and Flubber. And I need to not forget that you tricked me in the last game we played together. I can't decide whether FA wants me to townread her because she's treating me like shit, but that play lost us Villains U-Pick, so YMMV.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:44 am

Post by massive »

In post 823, Vifam wrote:You seemed a lot more eager and happy to play that game tbh
Totally true! That theme was right up my alley. I joined this one because I didn't want TTH to be sad, but I really have zero idea about the theme.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:41 am

Post by massive »

In post 838, MagnaofIllusion wrote: are you saying that your catch-up posts didn’t see a single thing worthy of commentary from Page 14 to 24 (your first catch-up post comment is from Page 26)?
If I recall correctly most of what I thought about saying got said pretty quickly. No sense me repeating it 20 pages later.

Elsa's role sounds like a fruit vendor where they can modify the fruit.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:02 am

Post by massive »

In post 859, Leonshade wrote: Explain your townread on Magna. You had to ask what scum!Magna looks like, so what makes you think this isn't scum!Magna?
I asked because you seemed to indicate you couldn't tell the difference between town-Magna and scum-Magna. I was looking for more information on your thought process, which I got. As for me townreading Magna, I felt like I liked his opening posts, most assuredly calling E&A for their hydra dissonance / early play, but also how he keeps working to interact with other players but in the scope of his main scumread / vote.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:06 am

Post by massive »

I think I lurk a lot less than most people try and push. I most certainly always keep fully read. If you want to run me up for not posting a thousand words every day, you can feel free, ain't gonna change that fact that I just can't post nonsense fifty times a day.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by massive »

Not_Mafia, are you doing the manipulating, or are you hoping to be manipulated?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:44 am

Post by massive »

All this RC and FA stuff is exhausting.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:13 am

Post by massive »

In post 1077, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 1076, massive wrote:All this RC and FA stuff is exhausting.
Like are you going to make any alignment posts

or

push any reads

or

no
Nah. It's all I can do to keep read up.
In post 1084, Flubbernugget wrote: If massive is just faffing around that's sadly not an absolute scum read
Oh I like that term. Yeah I'm a D1-2 faffer.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:21 am

Post by massive »

In post 1086, Infinity 324 wrote: But I don't like how many times magna brings up that he's trying to sort people, it feels LAMIST.
Do you feel like he's trying to sort people more, or trying to say he's sorting people more?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:31 am

Post by massive »

How does lane get below the null line?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by massive »

In post 1340, RadiantCowbells wrote:MoI has played one game where I was scum. Why don't you ask someone with actual experience with my scum meta, such as Lane who has actually correctly read me as scum every game I've been scum and townread me 'most' of the time where I was town, Sircakez who has extensive play experience with both alignments, or Flubber who was town in the game where I won functional autoloss as scum?
Where would you put me on this list? I know you and I have played more than one game together.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by massive »

I figured the answer was "you're the example of a person I don't respect and ignore" so I guess that's ... better?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:58 am

Post by massive »

In post 1459, Infinity 324 wrote:I will say that gin could be opportunistic scum. But he'd have to be essentially a god scum to be scum this game so I prefer to wait and see if he gets NKed. Like its so unlikely he's able to fake convincing paranoia, convincing efforts to get the game going, good questions, etc.
How long would you like to wait to see if he gets NKed? Because, off the top of my head, I'd kill the vig, RC, and then maybe even the other claimed rolecop just for WIFOM fun before I'd kill Gin. Why is that an important part of your current feelings about Gin?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:03 am

Post by massive »

In post 1527, MagnaofIllusion wrote: So you are reading RC and Not Mafia as lock Town then?
I do think RC is town. The inclusion of Not_Mafia is WIFOMy at best and I kinda expected Infinity to call me on it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:14 am

Post by massive »

In post 1571, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1551, massive wrote:I do think RC is town. The inclusion of Not_Mafia is WIFOMy at best and I kinda expected Infinity to call me on it.
Ok so he didn’t and I did. What does that say given Infinity is Town reading you?
I think the contents of the list are less likely to be closely scrutinized if he has a townread on me, and more likely to be closely scrutinized by someone still trying to sort me. That being said, even if he believes RC is town, N_M is definitely the "wha huh" on that list.

And while I was trying to figure this out, I thought "so what DOES Infinity think about N_M?" and he goes from light-town () to light-scum () to light-town () with really on this as an explanation:
In post 1373, Infinity 324 wrote: n_m is n_m
and some mod-related reason which doesn't appear to have anything actually to do with N_M.

Infinity can you explain the flow of the N_M read?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:03 am

Post by massive »

I think I'm all for Leonshade too.
In post 339, Leonshade wrote: My current plan for figuring out the difference is being extra-critical and paranoid of him, to really test whether his reads are genuine.
Reading this and then reading his interaction with Magna does NOT feel like he is treating him with any sort of paranoia at all.

VOTE: Leonshade
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:31 am

Post by massive »

I would say you haven't been right about much this game, so why do you think you are now?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:50 am

Post by massive »

I'm not interested in the mass claim.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:33 am

Post by massive »

VOTE: eagerSnake

This isn't vig behavior. This is SK behavior.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by massive »

That readslist from Infinity gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Also, I'm sad there's no SK. That just made too much sense.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:49 am

Post by massive »

In post 1882, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1878, massive wrote:That readslist from Infinity gives me the heebie-jeebies.
Why?

What do you think about RC v gin?
Because despite saying you need to figure out which of your town reads is wrong, you list six scumreads and don't seem concerned about that end of the equation.

I've already said I think RC is town. Unfortunately, my experience with town-RC is that he's only right about 50% of the time, and I don't know which this is. Gin has felt townish to me since early in the game and in addition I don't react to RC's shouty style very well, which all combines to mean I am a bit dismissive of his reads.
In post 1892, RadiantCowbells wrote: Hey massive I have had no impression of your slot besides someone trying to stay on the down low. Remedy that.
Why single me out? I've posted every work day and I've probably posted more times in this D1 than usual. What have I been avoiding? Like, do you feel so confident in your read of Cakez or Flubber that *I* am the one getting singled out here?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:10 am

Post by massive »

In post 1956, MagnaofIllusion wrote: The question is – do you think Frozen Angel is a bad enough player to fake-claim Friendly Neighbor as scum? That said I need to look at her Modded games and see if she’s ever used the role as I think she claimed she had.
Playing devil's advocate here -- what's the difference between a bad friendly-neighbor claim and a friendly neighbor claim when you're actually a messenger who can control the contents of that message? If they claimed friendly neighbor and can craft a message that said "Elsa and Anna are town, love, TTH", is that a bad play or a genius play?

Undertale Mafia is fresh in my mind.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:56 am

Post by massive »

So what part of that is bastard? If you're in-thread saying you're a friendly neighbor, and you send a message saying "this is your friendly neighbor calling," is that "mod lying to players" which is about the only way that bastardliness would be introduced?

Also, how close to the rolecop claims did they re-read their role PM?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:49 am

Post by massive »

But it didn't falsely happen in Undertale. Scum got the ability to send a message to one player, which they decided was going to say "You've been recruited into scum". They had no communication with him beyond that, he had no kill, but he believed he was scum up until the very end, to the point of saying he would flip scum when lynched.

What I guess I'm saying is, wouldn't it be easy to say you were a Friendly Neighbor with that ability, and at least make it LOOK like you were a Friendly Neighbor?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:53 am

Post by massive »

Like, I know it's WIFOMy. I guess what I'm asking is, is Lane only wrong because you don't think FA would play bad as scum? If it's possible it was a gambit, is lane LESS wrong?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:12 am

Post by massive »

In post 2076, Infinity 324 wrote: @massive: Why did you keep your vote on eager after you realized there couldn't be an SK?
Because his game has still been scummy and the only thing that kept him from being lynched was the vig claim?
In post 2077, Infinity 324 wrote:massive, I'd also like to know where you are with reads at the moment and why you've focused in the places you've focused up to this point (which, iirc, has been mainly me)
Flubber is town. Lane goes without saying. RC I still think is town but should obviously be quite dead. Eager is lucky there's no SK. I thought AElla was townish when vifam was posting but that's less locky. I liked Magna's case on Leonshade but every time Leonshade posts I have a problem assuming he's anything but town. That leaves Raging Spammers, you, ProHawk, and NM.

When did I focus on you?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:26 am

Post by massive »

In post 2143, lane0168 wrote:Massive, do you think the nm vote on you is weird considering he's role cop?
Means he didn't check me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:44 am

Post by massive »

Waiting I guess but I have a vote ready.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:17 am

Post by massive »

I'd prefer Flubber before me if you don't mind.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:24 am

Post by massive »

I was going to say, if it's just me and Flubber left, it should be obvious I'm the doc-giver. I gave Flubber a doc shot N1 but the role PM says they get it the next night, so Flubber's claim on THAT part lines up. No sense in me saying who's going to get one tonight but that choice has already been made.

Eager was definitely the right choice for a doc shot use last night. Unfortunately for Flubber, the scum strongman was Cakez so clearly he didn't use the doc shot last night.

VOTE: Flubber
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:40 am

Post by massive »

I am not one-shot.
In post 2252, Leonshade wrote: So you think scum didn't buy lane's JK claim?
If they did, they would have killed Lane last night and not Snake.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 am

Post by massive »

In post 2254, lane0168 wrote:
In post 2247, massive wrote:I was going to say, if it's just me and Flubber left, it should be obvious I'm the doc-giver. I gave Flubber a doc shot N1 but the role PM says they get it the next night, so Flubber's claim on THAT part lines up. No sense in me saying who's going to get one tonight but that choice has already been made.

Eager was definitely the right choice for a doc shot use last night. Unfortunately for Flubber, the scum strongman was Cakez so clearly he didn't use the doc shot last night.

VOTE: Flubber
Night 3 strongman
You say this like you think scum have more than one 1-night strongman shot?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:45 am

Post by massive »

Why are you still arguing that I'm NOT town?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:45 am

Post by massive »

In post 2264, Flubbernugget wrote: Considering the town pr's are stacked ON TOP OF a multi shot doc inventor suspecting only one strong man is incredibly suspicious
Would it be less suspicious if, say, I assumed there were two? Like, the two we already have dead in the game?

[quote="In post 2268,
You claimed and this is role madness. Your following play as town should be absolutely exceptional.[/quote]
I will definitely endeavour to do so!

Leon's voyeur result doesn't clear Flubber, who could have used the doc shot on his buddy but claimed to use it on EagerSnake.

And please feel free to not conftown me, I will just keep giving out doc shots every night.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:15 am

Post by massive »

If there are two scum strongmen (bringing the total to three in this game), and we assume that the second scum strongman is conditional like Cakez was, what exactly is the point of my role?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:22 am

Post by massive »

In post 2326, Flubbernugget wrote:Massive, are you arguing that a strongman vig is negative utility?
I am not. I am arguing that if we have three strongman kills the doc gifts are useless. If scum could kill N2 AND N3 through doc shots (which, btw, don't start until N2) then what exactly is the point?

There's just no other explanation. There's no roleblocker -- Magna was the town even-night RB and even then, Leon said no blocking action last night.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:47 am

Post by massive »

Wouldn't hate a votecount. I'm not sold on not-Flubber today but I could possibly move to Spammers.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:36 am

Post by massive »

In post 2361, RagingSpammers wrote:Massive what do you think of Aella?
-Ali
I had vifam-town but that was a long time ago and I don't know if there are enough data points to feel 100% about that.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:55 am

Post by massive »

I think Flubber should tell us who had the doc LAST night.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:44 am

Post by massive »

I'm looking back. I kept up over the weekend and didn't see Flubber say who had the doc shot LAST night, but I was on my phone so I might have missed.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:07 am

Post by massive »

In post 2400, RagingSpammers wrote:Yo are we going to no lynch or are we just going to give scum!NM a win.
VOTE: Not_Mafia
-Ali
So this immediate forced dichotomy makes me think it's RS + NM. RS's interest in Not_Mafia is about zero up until today when suddenly this magic scumread springs forth.
In post 2439, Not_Mafia wrote:I rolecopped Leon, he's the role he said.
Like, of all the questionable claims (and don't get me wrong, I also hedged on Leon's claim last night for a hot minute), why was THIS the one that made you use your shot? Why not cop someone with a questionable-utility claim, or someone you actually suspected?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:14 am

Post by massive »

In post 704, TellTaleHeart wrote: Vote Count 1.2

RagingSpammers [5] -
lane0168
MagnaofIllusion
, massive, Leonshade,
Elsa and Anna
I find it hard to believe that this is all town on town. I know I am town and I believe Leon is town.
In post 919, TellTaleHeart wrote:Vote Count 1.3

massive [3] -
Ælla Was Spine
eagerSnake
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

RagingSpammers [4] -
lane0168
, massive, Leonshade,
Elsa and Anna
I find it hard to believe that these two competing wagons would both be all town on town.

VOTE: RagingSpammers
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:13 am

Post by massive »

In post 2461, Infinity 324 wrote:Well if there are competing wagons on town scum usually don't care and would like to stay out of the way, so that would make sense. The fact that both wagons are on town actually indicates both the wagonees are town to me, since scum would probably be voting you to cw.

The 5 man wagon is an ok point but sometimes that just happens
The problem with this is that the RC vs. Infinity/Gin noise battle happens immediately after this vote count. We never get to see where Cakez or a third possible member ends up because the three of you drown the game. Cakez's next post is:
In post 1379, SirCakez wrote:I HAVE TWENTY PAGES TO READ WISH ME LUCK
a full 400 posts later.

Not_Mafia's next post is:
In post 1094, Not_Mafia wrote:Oh hey so I'm a 1-shot role-cop too
so he's jumping into the RC/Gin drama.

RagingSpammer's next post is:
In post 1082, RagingSpammers wrote:hey another 10 pages
-ck
again, after RC/Gin. So saying "well I would have expected X" is moot because of how the game unfolded.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:44 am

Post by massive »

In post 2470, Infinity 324 wrote:Flubber was inactive too, so if we agree that all the scum were inactive VCA is pretty much irrelevant. 5 town aren't that much more likely to be right than they are wrong really on d1
The points isn't that town are right or wrong. The point is, in a game with 10 town, you cannot expect me to believe that the first two wagons involve nine of them and zero scum. Cakez and whichever of the random one-off votes comes from scum make MUCH more sense when the primary wagon is on scum.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:52 am

Post by massive »

Yeah, N2 you said I visited someone, who was it?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by massive »

To me it makes sense that Flubber would watch Lane N1 and N2. It also makes sense that he'd split up his N2 watch and his N2 doc. It took me a while today to figure out what he'd done, but at this point Flubber is town.

I don't see any reason to no-lynch here. We don't have any useful information we can gather overnight.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:43 am

Post by massive »

In post 2494, Infinity 324 wrote: @massive Just because flubber' sorry makes sense doesn't mean he's town...his play makes just as much sense as scum watcher.
Incorrect. Scum-Flubber has no reason to watch Lane 2 nights in a row.
Also, why does scum-Flubber watch Lane N1 knowing that Cakez is going to visit him?
In post 2531, RagingSpammers wrote: For some reason people think watcher claims are fake.
I really do not think that's the case here.
It's not. Flubber correctly identified my target N2.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 am

Post by massive »

In post 2349, Infinity 324 wrote:If we're not lynching flubber, we should be lynching in aella and me today because it's very unlikely town has odd- and even-night rbs, conditional BP, doc giver, and commuter
Remind me again of your night choices?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:56 am

Post by massive »

I'm just saying -- if you want to critique Flubber because he needs to have a "believable role claim" -- yours is objectively worse. I only point this out because it's unlikely you'll get me to vote Flubber, especially based on this.
In post 2538, RagingSpammers wrote:Massive what do you think of my theory?
-Ali
I assume you're talking about the "global voyeur is useful for scum" theory? I think it has holes which it feels like we've mostly gone over (starting with "you can't necessarily pair it with tracker results since scum won't automatically have access to it") and I think the role itself is NAI. Role Madness games always seem to have roles that are just "there" so everyone has a role without it impacting the game too much -- fruit vendor, etc. RC's messenger. I think the global voyeur isn't necessarily helpful to either side; if anything, it might be negative utility if it's scum simply because I likely come up as "miscellaneous" even though it's probably critical for scum to kill me.

I also think it's probably important to note that Leonshade confirmed that Flubber used the doc shot I gave him N2, since that's probably the only "protective" ability in the game. That might be an important thing that I haven't thought completely through.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:01 am

Post by massive »

In order for Spammers to be town, YOU have to be scum. I don't seehow Flubber or Leon are scum. Convince me?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:09 am

Post by massive »

At this point in time it seems we ALL agree that Not_Mafia is, at the very least, uh, NOT Not Mafia. Consensus lynch?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 am

Post by massive »

Man I feel like the most persuasive person on the planet right now.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 am

Post by massive »

In post 2585, Leonshade wrote:
@massive:
How do you feel about Spammers/Infinity? My order of confidence is RS>Infinity>N_M, I'd much rather lynch RS than NM.
My order of confidence is probably RS>N_M>Infinity.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:21 am

Post by massive »

Well for starters
In post 2460, massive wrote:
In post 704, TellTaleHeart wrote: Vote Count 1.2

RagingSpammers [5] -
lane0168
MagnaofIllusion
, massive, Leonshade,
Elsa and Anna
I find it hard to believe that this is all town on town. I know I am town and I believe Leon is town.
In post 919, TellTaleHeart wrote:Vote Count 1.3

massive [3] -
Ælla Was Spine
eagerSnake
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

RagingSpammers [4] -
lane0168
, massive, Leonshade,
Elsa and Anna
I find it hard to believe that these two competing wagons would both be all town on town.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:44 am

Post by massive »

From the PM I sent to TTH last night:
Part of me wants to say "no action" and test Leonshade. That would suck for town if (a) I die or even if I don't (b) they won't have a doc shot the next night.

But honestly I can't give it to Lane again. If I die tonight I need someone who can protect Lane the next night. And if I don't die and someone else does, that would be Lane, so it would go unhelpful anyways.

And that means I'm like 50/50 to give it to scum ANYWAYS.
I also thought Flubber had screwed up his results so I didn't go back to Flubber. Had I realized what Flubber had done (ie, watched Lane two nights in a row) I might have rethought this (but I still don't know that it would have mattered).

Good to know I can do VCA to some degree. Sorry that I couldn't push that one through today, but I don't know that I would have come around on Leon either way. Leon you will have my ultimate paranoia forever. That's two games in a row where you've beaten me.

The RC lynch should not have happened and that's why RC is a liability to town every time he rolls town. Unfortunately it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:06 am

Post by massive »

RC, I don't think you handicap yourself in any way. I think you handicap the rest of the town with your attitude. Half of the town game is finding scum. The other half is convincing the rest of the town to vote with you. You can do the first half? Fine. But all you want to do is shout about how bad everyone else is because you can't do the second half. No one thinks you're a cunning manipulator. They think you're an obnoxious jerkbag.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:07 am

Post by massive »

Lane -- I agree that the N2 choice of giving you the doc wasn't optimal, but I had run out of people I trusted. At least I knew you would actually use the doc shot as intended, heh.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:08 am

Post by massive »

All the strongmen though made it moot. My role was useless ultimately.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”