Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

I don't advertise myself as a long wall posting player but I give reads and explanations yet somehow every game people are saying Im literally not doing anything I can't win with you people
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Why is ea pushing something as petty as notes and why is eagersnake saying anything other than "I've made plenty of posts in thread go away"

E/A completely dodged me asking what reactions they got from their reactions(tm) and proceded to insult me and not care that nobody agrees with said insult

"I just play like shit as town" isn't an excuse for this
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 355, lane0168 wrote:256, where you say you like my 179, and agree what I noticed about Elsa makes them scummy. My 179 was all about raging specifically alisae...
Still applies
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 802, Flubbernugget wrote:Why is ea pushing something as petty as notes and why is eagersnake saying anything other than "I've made plenty of posts in thread go away"

E/A completely dodged me asking what reactions they got from their reactions(tm) and proceded to insult me and not care that nobody agrees with said insult

"I just play like shit as town" isn't an excuse for this
what reaction test? The rvs one RC did?

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

and I insulted your play not your personality, sorryif you felt it was more general.

Don't know about RC though.

#Elsa
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Im still liking the Massive wagon tbqh
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Sircakez could be scum
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Read up to page 17
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

and I'm playing great as town

Your scumread on us is pure shit and your mixing some shit together to make something out of them to push us. The 4 citations you made were crap and I addressed them again. Your sheeping lanes scumread on Alisae - on us for some reasons and you are accusing us that we took RVS more sisriously than it was RVS and we contradicted eachother by saying it was a joke and a conversation maker/reaction tester at the same time. You don't fucking understand RVS then w/e

You accusesed us of fakeing meta I suppose which is shit. I'm sure I saw RC "I sumread my hydra partner" before and his tones of different RVS posts before. me pushing Gin was to see if he is sincierly pushing us out of that RVS or was just try harding scum and I believe he was first after that interactionso I said my reaction test result more than transparently.

Get over high horse and be useful

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

massive is a low content poster - compulsive lurker who I read wrong before both times I played with and I don't trust myself reading him at all.

#Elsa
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:05 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 810, Elsa and Anna wrote:massive is a low content poster - compulsive lurker who I read wrong before both times I played with and I don't trust myself reading him at all.

#Elsa
Please don't have this be an excuse to not give a read on him
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:07 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Also, my activity will severely drop in the next couple of days due to myself having to do the exam grind. Thursday morning-ish I should be able to make valid content, otherwise i'm skimposting content
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:10 am

Post by massive »

In post 796, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Why are asking Leon this when you participated in Princess Bride Mafia (even if it was ever so briefly before we turbo-Executed you Day 1) and saw scum MoI first-hand?
I was so pissed at that, I didn't keep up with it.
In post 798, eagerSnake wrote: It bothers me that massive isn't really trying to push his reads
Well, heavens, I'm glad you've been able to move on from "it bothers me he isn't posting" to this.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:12 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 810, Elsa and Anna wrote:massive is a low content poster - compulsive lurker who I read wrong before both times I played with and I don't trust myself reading him at all.

#Elsa
Sounds worthy of a vig shot but idk how much more so than like NM... I wonder how many times NM gets vigged n1
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 640, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Town
{eagerSnake, lane0168}
{RagingSpammers, Leonshade
{Elsa and Anna}
{Ælla Was Spine}
Null {Not_Mafia, Flubbernugget, massive}
{SirCakez, MagnaofIllusion}
{ProHawk}
Scum
Could you explain your Lane TR? He's been off my radar thus far.

Spammers is ridiculously defensive in this game. Blatantly so. If I believed in too scummy to be scum, RS would be it.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 813, massive wrote:
In post 796, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Why are asking Leon this when you participated in Princess Bride Mafia (even if it was ever so briefly before we turbo-Executed you Day 1) and saw scum MoI first-hand?
I was so pissed at that, I didn't keep up with it.
In post 798, eagerSnake wrote: It bothers me that massive isn't really trying to push his reads
Well, heavens, I'm glad you've been able to move on from "it bothers me he isn't posting" to this.

Of course. :mrgreen:
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 am

Post by massive »

Yes, please vig me, sounds like a plan.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 811, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:

#Elsa
Please don't have this be an excuse to not give a read on him
Elyse large theme : ASOIAF - I pushed for a massive lynch VERY hard D1 cause he was so "obvscum" and cought scum when they were whiteknighting him in process as well. Massive turned town the other reads were accurate. (like 200 posts about how he was scum are there)

The villans Upick - Massive was so scummy since d1 but I was unsure about pushing him as he was just lurking - in day before lylo I pushed them and they turned out "unlynchable" so it was assumed they are unlynchable in days before lylo (cause that was an inherited something). In lylo we tried lynching him but we failed. then I - instead of defending myself and making a case on spiffeh - legittly lost my cool and started criticizing his game play and he hammered me even though I was confirmed by my neighbours (which was a masonary) :] (It was a wednsaday afternoon right after my teaching class - so I was extremly tired)

so yeah, in here; his posts are screaming scummy to me like usual but I'm sure I won't be able to read him accurately.

any other questions?

#Elsa
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 737, RagingSpammers wrote:That's a new one.
In that case go ahead and talk to me about people. Here, I'll give you something to work with.

{Snakey, Lane}
{Leon, E&A}
{Flubber}
{MoI, Cakez, NM}
{ProHawk, Massive}
{Gin, Aella}
Explain your TR on me here. Especially in the context of this vote:
In post 784, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 781, Leonshade wrote:I'll catch up later today, I also need to re-read RS's ISO with an open mind.
You want to know what would really make this seem genuine?
An unvote.
You want to know why?
Becuase if it was genuine, you would have unvoted so that you could read my ISO with an open mind without having to worried about me getting hammered, because I'm currently at L-2. And then once having re-read, put your vote back on if you so desired.
VOTE: Leonshade
-Ali
It's better for me to have my vote out there than unvote just to possibly vote you again. You getting quickhammered at L-2 is unlikely, and it would reflect poorly on the hammerer. And honestly, you getting hammered is not something I would spend time "worrying" about, between the associative tells from the wagon and not having to figure you out it would make the game easier in a way.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:26 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 817, massive wrote:Yes, please vig me, sounds like a plan.
Nah I feel like I can pry information out of you if I just ask for it.

But I shouldn't have to ask for it!
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 790, massive wrote:I'm caught up AMA
Who's scum?
In post 796, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 510, Leonshade wrote:The only thing I'm confirmed is that Spyro is in this game, so I know it's not a fakeclaim. If flavor is linked to alignment, it's town. Don't want to vote a D1 vig claim regardless.
Oh … Leonshade might be scum as well. doesn’t dissuade me from that given that is probably the softest pool of Townreads you could have in the game-state and is careful to maintain distance from any solid scum-read.
You're cherrypicking 781 when I was expressing solid SRs on Snake and Spammers before Snake's claim.

Cakez is another ISO I should read, scum!Cakez was a blind spot to me in Order of the Stick Mafia (I only joined the wagon because it was deadline, I wasn't actively SRing him).
- Vecna
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:31 am

Post by massive »

In post 818, Elsa and Anna wrote:legittly lost my cool and started criticizing his game play and he hammered me even though I was confirmed by my neighbours (which was a masonary)
Uh no, there was no masonry. You trying to play it off as "massive is so bad he'd lynch a mason" is pretty horrible.

I like to think my town game is pretty obvious. I'm pretty low key D1-2. I like to soak it in.

In fact, vifam just saw my town game, so I'd be curious what he sees that he thinks is scummy.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Vifam »

You seemed a lot more eager and happy to play that game tbh
ok
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:43 am

Post by massive »

In post 821, Leonshade wrote: Who's scum?
I don't know. Still OK with my vote on Spammers. Maybe Not_Mafia. I think Magna is town, and AElla (this looks similar to vifam-town). Probably need a bit to get a handle on Cakez and Flubber. And I need to not forget that you tricked me in the last game we played together. I can't decide whether FA wants me to townread her because she's treating me like shit, but that play lost us Villains U-Pick, so YMMV.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”