ECMitchell
ECMitchell
Townie
ECMitchell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:21 am

Post by ECMitchell »

In post 315, WhemeStar wrote:I think hawk jumped on the sheep wagon which was a weak slip, him and others jumped on it which makes me suspect them a little bit, which one town wants to lynch? Idc, saw people voting hawk, so I voted himself too because he is also suspicious to me
In post 316, WhemeStar wrote:FFS forgot to quote
Was this in response to my earlier post or someone else's?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

Bringer Mafia II Is filmed before living hamster audiences. Why did we gather hamsters and force them to watch our competitors play this dangerous game? Hamsters are very attentive viewers, we were sure they would give us the most appropriate feedback for the viewing masses.

Vote Count #1.04:

Cooperative Sheep [L-4] Lowell, Fro99er, Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert [L-6] Hawk
WhemeStar [L-5] ChaosOmega, ECMitchell
Hawk [L-4] Aj the Epic, Cooperative Sheep, WhemeStar
ChaosOmega [L-6] Terata

Not Voting (3): Naomi-Tan, PenguinPower, gerryoat,

With 13 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-02-13 15:45:00)
Last edited by Firebringer on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Terata »

Trollbringer
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:45 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 325, ECMitchell wrote:
In post 315, WhemeStar wrote:I think hawk jumped on the sheep wagon which was a weak slip, him and others jumped on it which makes me suspect them a little bit, which one town wants to lynch? Idc, saw people voting hawk, so I voted himself too because he is also suspicious to me
In post 316, WhemeStar wrote:FFS forgot to quote
Was this in response to my earlier post or someone else's?
Naomi asking me why I voted Hawk.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:48 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 324, ECMitchell wrote:
In post 292, WhemeStar wrote:Didn't I already explain it in previous posts? Me explaining the vote would be the same thing I've said in the first couple pages
VOTE: WhemeStar

Here are all your posts from the first few pages:
In post 5, WhemeStar wrote:Hi everyone.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
In post 6, WhemeStar wrote:I don't like it either.
In post 9, WhemeStar wrote:RVS is great!
In post 12, WhemeStar wrote:Your information is out of date, go back to post #9
In post 17, WhemeStar wrote:unless your post is a lie about mine being a lie, which makes you a liar, and we should lynch all liars.
In post 25, WhemeStar wrote:Sadly Lil Uzi Vert is too bad to unvote.
In post 31, WhemeStar wrote:Nope!
In post 36, WhemeStar wrote:Hope you get better soon!
In post 40, WhemeStar wrote:I don't like him as a rapper.
In post 44, WhemeStar wrote:Yah go fro99er you rock!
In post 46, WhemeStar wrote:I think we got the joke when you said "baaaaaaaaaad"
In post 56, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar

Wheme, what are your thoughts on Sheep and the quick L-2 wagon on him?
I think their both town, froggy dude pushing him to get reactions out of others. And it worked, which makes me suspect Lil Uzi, Hawk, and Gerryoak.

I'll keep my vote on Uzi.
In post 57, WhemeStar wrote:They're* sorry on phone
In post 63, WhemeStar wrote:I think the push on sheep is weak, and frog made it seem like it was strong to get reactions out of everyone
In post 67, WhemeStar wrote:What about lil Uzi then?
In post 71, WhemeStar wrote:Uzi came in, sheeped a vote on sheep, which put him at L-2, didn't say anything, and then asked someone else to join the wagon. Which would put sheep at L-1. #Post 52 BTW. So yes, I do have a reason to think he is suspicious. If you want to talk about the other two people, their complaining about a slip, without a slip being there, a good scum won't slip, but scum would make it seem like people made a slip.
In post 72, WhemeStar wrote:Fire gimme a medal for solving the game already, thanks.
In post 74, WhemeStar wrote:Lil Uzi, I have no problem with them, but its okay to be suspicious of the people who put them at L-2, wouldn't you be suspicious of someone hammering a wagon? Where's the cutoff point on the wagon. I thought it generated good discussion too, froggy got the reactions from people that he wanted.
It wasn't until Post 56, when you had a vote placed against you, that you really offered up anything substantial. That post, however, is the only one I can find that even remotely links your suspicion to Hawk, and you have yet to elaborate on it at all, despite joining in with others on the Hawk vote and despite explicitly being asked to clarify your reasoning in Post 241. Anything you can add to expound on your suspicion would be helpful.

Post 5-46 are not to be taken seriously. It wasn't because a vote was on me, it was because the person who placed the vote on me asked a question. Which I answered saying that I thought the push on sheep was weak and that Hawk, Lil Uzi, and Gerry, jumped on it because one of them is probably scum.
I still think that Froggy/Sheep are both townies. And at least one of the three I said earlier are scum.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:50 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 241, ECMitchell wrote:pect you to still be on Lil Uzi, considerin
You expect me to be on Lil Uzi, but I don't really care who Im on, because I have suspicion on all 3 of them almost equally. So if the rest of the town thinks its Hawk I'm fine with voting Hawk too. Ill go In more detail in a couple of mins, folding laundry right now.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Terata »

Wheme, you really think who was on Sheep at the time is the by far most Alignment telling thing that's happend so far? you have no read on other things like actual game-solving done?

WHat did you think about lil's case on sheep a page ago or so. What do you think about me. and what did you think about my #311 about you?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:23 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 331, Terata wrote:Wheme, you really think who was on Sheep at the time is the by far most Alignment telling thing that's happend so far? you have no read on other things like actual game-solving done?

WHat did you think about lil's case on sheep a page ago or so. What do you think about me. and what did you think about my #311 about you?
I feel this game is just sheep/froggy arguing with each other, and I think their both town. I like the way sheepy defended himself and how froggy pushed him. They are still both town reads for me. Honestly I am behind, trying to catch up more and more but than more and more pages are getting added, which is why I'm really only responding to things being asked towards me, trying to catch up though. And ill hopefully have more reads soon.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

I dont think the sheep 'slip' thing is enough to lynch him today btw
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 333, gerryoat wrote:I dont think the sheep 'slip' thing is enough to lynch him today btw
All the other stuff is though.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Gerry, do you not have any opinions on who's scum now that your earlier wagon is somewhat contestable?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: New England Patriots
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Tom Brady and Bill Belichick be listening to some Marvin Gaye together.

Fuckin' Patriots.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 336, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: New England Patriots
Because potatos
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 323, Terata wrote:sheeping isn't cooperation tho. the "COOP"-part implies there's TWO parties COOPERATING back and forth. 1 sheeping another isn't cooperation if you're not adding anything (i guess you're technically adding to the situation that you agree with what was said initally, but that isn't an effective way of cooperating anyway).

Tip to sheep: When you've written up a post, take out all the quotes you can, and shorten it down to like 1 paragraph of Summary for others to read. Will help a lot
Voting with someone is adding something to that person. We're debating semantics now.

I find leaving in quotes adds context, and also prevents me from claiming someone said something that they didn't - or at least if I do, it's easy to tell.

Whemestar's raised complaints feel townish to me. EC has a general point about lack of clarity, but I don't think that specifically speaks to scum intent rather than the drowning Wheme describes. We should lynch Hawk.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 336, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: New England Patriots
Salt :P
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:56 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 283, Terata wrote:
In post 282, ChaosOmega wrote:fro99er:
In post 123, Fro99er wrote:You are curious to see my own take on my own push?

I think sheep is scum. I see zero reason for sheep to come in and make a jump in logic like that just to say something like "is it going to be difficult to work with you" when I got absolutely zero of that from lowell's post.

It was purely a jump in logic to throw shade.
Just wanted a response from you so I could engage with WhemeStar more. I assumed your push was genuine, and it seems like I was right. Scroll down this post to see a continuation of this thought!
In post 123, Fro99er wrote:As for the slip, I can see what gerry is talking about. I try to find those kinds of slips EVERY game, and Chaos I know you do at least at times as you did in MAFICEPTION with Pepto (which i then seized on and tied Titus to that slip so we for sure had two scum nailed down from it). I find slip resistance (as Titus did) more scummy than pointing out a slip, in general, although it's not a hard and fast tell.
In post 127, Fro99er wrote:Here's Chaos pointing out a slip: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p7396328

"Like he knows Mario is town"

That's what a I get from reading Sheeps post is that it looks "like he knows Gerry is town"
Yes, I look for slips, and yes, I get the jist of why people think this about Sheep. It just doesn't read that way to me. The Pepto one you're referring to from Mafiaception was blatant. He voted a big wagon stressing a bunch of caution, got called on his weakness, and responded he doesn't want a mislynch. Definition of a slip. The Sheep slip is just parsing something a certain way. I read it as "Oh, you're confirmed town? Well, your highness, you should place a vote so the rest of the town can follow you." It's not similar to the Pepto one at all to me, at least.

------

WhemeStar:
In post 63, WhemeStar wrote:I think the push on sheep is weak, and frog made it seem like it was strong to get reactions out of everyone
So this has been proven wrong. frogger believes the strength of his push on Sheep. Since you think the push is weak, does this change your read of frogger at all?

------

Hawk:
In post 246, Hawk wrote:
In post 109, ChaosOmega wrote: Hawk: Do you currently have a scumread of Sheep?
At the time I was leaning him yespecially. Now yeah pretty much since all his posts till now have been the definition of insanity.
Is LUV still a bigger scumread for you at this point?
In post 239, Hawk wrote:After that I'd like to point out all the problems I have with sheep and frogs argument that's spanned all day today and added 5 pages of fluff.
In your short readlist before this, you said frog was town and Sheep was scummy. Does frog not gain suspicion for being a main contributor to what you called "5 pages of fluff"?
this post reads very scripted/forced to me, and the only time he goes into a little bit of a deeper analysis is when he's comparing something to a past game, which is something that's easy to talk about when you're scum because it's something you believe in and can give your true thoughts on. Also looking for contradictions/unexplained progressions more than i'd like. I think that's sometimes a mafia trait too, because it's a simple thing to look for/push on.

Scummiest post of the game thus far to me
So this post of mine looks scripted according to you, because my questions seem to only be looking for contradictions and unexplained progressions. I think your hangup on this is really dumb, but that's more of a theory squabble, and I don't feel like getting into that. Let's look at part of my post here and one of your posts later:
In post 282, ChaosOmega wrote:WhemeStar:
So this has been proven wrong. frogger believes the strength of his push on Sheep. Since you think the push is weak, does this change your read of frogger at all?
In post 311, Terata wrote:Wheme, you said early you liked Frog for overblowing the "weak" (as you called it) push on Sheep and searching for reactions. Did your read on Frogg change anything when you got to know Frogg's push was geniune and not simply a push for reactions. As you said he's still a townread i would assume no? so did he do something else you liked or did it still deserve a townread from you for pushing something you called "weak"?
At a glance, this would make you seem like a giant fucking hypocrite. Are you scum, bad at mafia, or is there something I'm missing here?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:02 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Regardless of me yelling at Terata, I do want this answered, WhemeStar. Why is frog town for pushing a weak case when you scumread other people for jumping on the wagon?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:33 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Sorry. Had a busier weekend than I expected. Will catch up soon.
<(") | (")>
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:40 am

Post by gerryoat »

Look forward to it
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 344, gerryoat wrote:Look forward to it
Liar.

So:

Spoiler: Colors
Fro99er

Naomi-Tan

Lil Uzi Vert
Terata
AJ The Epic

|
|
ECMitchell
gerryoat
Lowell
Hawk
ChaosOmega

|
WhemeStar

Cooperative Sheep

I likely, absent some game changing information, will never support a Frogger/Naomi lynch. Uzi is probs town because he is participating and providing way too much content for his scum game. Terata and AJ are more feels right now. EC is null because I hate walls and I cbf'd to read his posts. Gerry is null because he all his posts are null. Lowell has three posts. He did this as scum the last game I was in with him, so I'm wary. Hawk and Chaos...no reason, don't feel one way or the other on them right now. Wheme posts feel fake and I really don't like or . Sheep has not handled pressure well.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Sheep
<(") | (")>
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

Finally came or of your scumchat to just throw up a readslist with no explanation?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

*with little explanation
Heil King Froggo.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:27 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 347, Fro99er wrote:Finally came or of your scumchat to just throw up a readslist with no explanation?
Would have been better if you had phrased it properly. Dunno what you're trying to say - understand the underlying meaning though, with "or of your..."

I'm not going to post a lot of info based on my catching up. I do better with real time interaction. Sorries.
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”