Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Tammy »

And just because nacho force fed you that theory that made everything make sense, it's bloody obvious you thought it up after the that were your actual theory, if that really was what it was, you wouldn't have needed it force fed to you, you'd have been able to explain in AND if it weren't personal you wouldn't have told nacho it was about who was joining the moist game, you know if it were anyone but me having fun you wouldn't have flicked.

And if it weren't that you wouldn't have jumped to the absolute first chance you had to reignite an argument with an oh I I wouldn't put it past her to fake it. FUCK. YOU.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

oh no fro99er died!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Tammy is 100% town, by extension Toogeloo is 100% town.
All speculation around them of "Toogeloo resisted the Creature wagon, they might be scum" is stupid. All speculation around them of "Tammy hasn't been posting enough or Tammy has only been posting when convenient" is stupid. 1) Neither player were in a particularly bad position yesterday, neither player is known for extremely high risk, high reward gambits as scum, they've been crumbing it forever, both look quite town individually, it makes absolutely no sense to suspect either of them.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I currently have no interest in explaining why they are town because it's a royal waste of my time; all reasons for pushing them (they didn't push the Creature lynch as fervently as we did! or Tammy faked her anger about me!) are dumb.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I currently have no interest in explaining why they are town because it's a royal waste of my time; all reasons for pushing them (they didn't push the Creature lynch as fervently as we did! or Tammy faked her anger about me!) are dumb.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And Tammy, I think that you saying that Andrius is trying to reignite a fight with you by saying that maybe your argument with him is faked is wrong; I don't think that he's the only one getting paranoid when he really really shouldn't:
In post 4099, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm really starting to doubt the mason claim

It looks like a super hardcore gambit. Esp b/c creature was constantly scumreading both of them.

Toogeloo alone is fucking lol would scumread in a heartbeat. Only thing stopping me from doubting is my Tammy townread from her convo with Andrius.
I think you're pushing back against his suspicion unreasonably and mixing "stupid" with "personal". Andy doesn't have a personal problem with you, he's just currently lost in the way to read you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh, and I think that Andrius veering from "Tammy hates playing scum so much she pads her postcount with MOIST shenanigans" to "Tammy is more than capable of completely faking that emotional meltdown of scum" does show that he's approaching you weird as hell this game, but I don't think it's personal as much as it's paranoia. And if he's town, he'll listen to me and he will go through me before he reignites this stupid paranoia yet again.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4059, Pine wrote:
In post 4046, gerryoat wrote:One maf bussed at the end for sure. It was nacho or desperate
Pretty sure it was Nacho. He was super two-faced about Creature.

VOTE: Nacho
In post 3987, Toogeloo wrote:I don't think it's right, but it's better than a No Lynch. This has been the worst town performance on a Day 1 ever.
Also, *point and laugh at Toog*
I wasn't super two-faced about Creature. The push against him was garbage, I don't think he looked scummy and I think lynching a claimed Watcher on "with me, boys!" and "OMG that one post was F O R C E D" was bad play through and through.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And Toog, SAD? I wouldn't have bussed there as scum either. I'll happily bus if partners are playing like garbage, but if the only reason for me to bus is because there's a phantom case being pushed on him then it's not like I'll be intimidated by Pine going "bus your partner, I'll be lynching you tomorrow".

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 4152, Nachomamma8 wrote:Tammy is 100% town, by extension Toogeloo is 100% town.
All speculation around them of "Toogeloo resisted the Creature wagon, they might be scum" is stupid. All speculation around them of "Tammy hasn't been posting enough or Tammy has only been posting when convenient" is stupid.
I mean let's be real you called the creature wagon stupid and were pushing a fucking obvious VI I don't think you have any right to criticize people who are scumhunting a million times better than you.

Same thing with you/Tammy getting hung up over Andrius, he's recently (since like middle of day 1 onwards) been extremely pro-town and one of the people present and creating pressure where as half the playerlist is lurking bloc.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4159, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 4152, Nachomamma8 wrote:Tammy is 100% town, by extension Toogeloo is 100% town.
All speculation around them of "Toogeloo resisted the Creature wagon, they might be scum" is stupid. All speculation around them of "Tammy hasn't been posting enough or Tammy has only been posting when convenient" is stupid.
I mean let's be real you called the creature wagon stupid and were pushing a fucking obvious VI I don't think you have any right to criticize people who are scumhunting a million times better than you.

Same thing with you/Tammy getting hung up over Andrius, he's recently (since like middle of day 1 onwards) been extremely pro-town and one of the people present and creating pressure where as half the playerlist is lurking bloc.
Coming down the wrong way on the Watcher lynch yesterday is leagues different than suspecting the mason pair the next day because "TOOG DIDN'T WANT TO LYNCH CREATURE!" especially when one of the mason pairs is Tammy and she's playing an extremely obvious town game.

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:05 am

In post 4157, Nachomamma8 wrote:The push against him was garbage, I don't think he looked scummy and I think lynching a claimed Watcher on "with me, boys!" and "OMG that one post was F O R C E D" was bad play through and through.
LOL

Where do I start with this.

But anyway you have the experience to prob know that more than half of what you're saying is complete bs are you just scum going for bad play hoping we'd write it off as you tunneling or something?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:05 am

In post 4160, Nachomamma8 wrote:Coming down the wrong way on the Watcher lynch yesterday is leagues different than suspecting the mason pair the next day because "TOOG DIDN'T WANT TO LYNCH CREATURE!" especially when one of the mason pairs is Tammy and she's playing an extremely obvious town game.
Wait you seriously don't see how scummy creature was?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:08 am

Off gameplay than his usual towngame + flailing super hard under wagon pressure + his wagon kept being detailed with different wagons instead of being super easy mislynch for scum to pile on if town + highly suspicious watcher claim
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 19, Desperado wrote:@ Andrius I will show as "not town" in reports that would otherwise show town
In post 4001, Errantparabola wrote:Once per Night Phase, you can choose someone to target. You will discover whether or not that person is aligned with the Town. If you target someone who is not aligned with the Town, you will die.
This makes Desperado more likely to be town; he has basically a 50-50 for whether results come up as "Not Town" or "Mafia" unless he did mod meta research for a Miller claim which is already veering into conspiracy theory territory.
In post 190, Desperado wrote:Miller 1-shot Commuter
I will also point out that this role has on a whole decent synergy with the Weak Cop role and that it's an interesting enough role on its own; Miller is free to try to draw a nightkill and be extremely town D1, commute and know that a cop won't be able to target him, then D2 claim Miller One-Shot Commuter. I find miller to be a pretty odd fakeclaim to give to scum in general.

His early Fro99er scumread made sense:
He started the push on him for telling Tammy (who he was hard scumreading at the time) that she's 1/3 in reading him, which is fine enough, and calling him out for discrediting SAD with the "I used to do this when I was a noob" was also a fair point.

I obviously think that his early Andrius push made sense, it was made for some of the same reasons that my early push on Andrius was made, and I think that his tunnelfests on Sly and Gerry in particular looked town as hell; don't really agree with the Sly one but I'd be interested in seeing why people think that they're just faked.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4161, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 4157, Nachomamma8 wrote:The push against him was garbage, I don't think he looked scummy and I think lynching a claimed Watcher on "with me, boys!" and "OMG that one post was F O R C E D" was bad play through and through.
LOL

Where do I start with this.

But anyway you have the experience to prob know that more than half of what you're saying is complete bs are you just scum going for bad play hoping we'd write it off as you tunneling or something?
Trying to get written off as tunneling, yeah.
Is it working?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4163, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Off gameplay than his usual towngame + flailing super hard under wagon pressure + his wagon kept being detailed with different wagons instead of being super easy mislynch for scum to pile on if town + highly suspicious watcher claim
I don't remember Creature looking SUPER TOWN early game except one game way back when he was new, so not significant to me.
I don't care about flailing, stupid tell.
I don't care about what other wagons did; most wagonomics assume that scum can magically create wagons to defend their partners and typically raise wagons out of nothing to defend useless partners so nope still not a great case.
And "highly suspicious watcher claim"? What was highly suspicious about it?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SlySly's reaction to pressure has looked extraordinarily town:
In post 2384, SlySly wrote:
In post 2363, Andrius wrote:I am of the opinion that Sly's making this all up but people apparently believe that crap..
Are you serious?

Vote me.
In post 2404, SlySly wrote:
In post 2392, Andrius wrote:The only thing I don't buy is the claim. I think someone who gets a double-vote after two days is incredibly weak.
If I was going to fake claim, it sure wouldn't be double voter.

When I'm town, integrity means everything. As you know, I'll forego my own personal wincon to fight with the town.
In post 2411, SlySly wrote:
In post 2403, Pine wrote:Andrius and Sly. Back on Creature.
I'm not gone far. Andrius calling bs on my claims has me all out of sorts.
Don't think that Sly as scum goes so brutally for the guilt trip here when Andrius says that he might be faking his claim but is still reading him as town; it's possible that it's something he just feels strongly about and would push back on as either alignment but I don't think that it would unfold quite this way if he were scum (in particular, don't think he talks about that last post as scum).

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:43 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm in dif on Nacho unless scum saw frogs weak cop claim and killed him nacho is scum but it's always gonna be something in the back of our heads
VOTE: Nacho
Better get it over with now
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4168, MariaR wrote:unless scum saw frogs weak cop claim and killed him
so unless scum saw that frogger claimed cop, i'm scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

you're absolutely right, it makes no sense to do anything but lynch me today

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:46 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4169, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4168, MariaR wrote:unless scum saw frogs weak cop claim and killed him
so unless scum saw that frogger claimed cop, i'm scum?
Yes. Ther fact there is no second night kill gives me cold feet though
VOTE: Pine
I guess I can always lynch pine before I go after a toss up
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:47 am

Post by MariaR »

The fact none of the masons died is what shocks me (don't tell me it's so scum could try to frame them I'll laugh in your face)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4172, MariaR wrote:The fact none of the masons died is what shocks me (don't tell me it's so scum could try to frame them I'll laugh in your face)
killing a cop over a mason seems like a no brainer to me

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:49 am

Post by MariaR »

No one knew he was a cop.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”