Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay, just got done with doing everything.. not read anything yet, I'ma start reading tommorow and get sorted then. Kinda busy fridays so.. yeah, see ya tomorow. >zzzzz
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay now I've had 6 hours sleep I think its time to tackle the thread starting with my intro post. then going onto a post declaring setup information on page 1 and finally I will read up and comment. Sorry about this major delay but yesterday was pretty busy and tonight is gonna be pretty busy too. but I do have like 6-7 hours free so better start despite not having a comfortable amount of sleep.

Hi all, For those who have played with me before feel free to skip the rest of this post its my usual post. For those who havn't played with me before Its important you read this post.

First thing to note; from this point on I'm going to call mafia red and town Green when ever I can. This is because I don't feel comfortable calling mafia players scum or scummy as its kinda insulting for getting essentially a random role. We all get mafia sometime and I feel we shouldn't insult people for being so. Which is why I started using colours.

Okay so I'm Naomi and I kinda have my own play style. Unlike most people I do worry about myself dying as both alignments as I don't like sitting out. This can lead me to take actions that are normally more Red aligned as Green. Things such as LAMIST actions are pretty common. I balance this by being entirely open with my posts and playing with my cards face up as much as possible and only lying when setting up a trap, which I try to limit to a minimum. I also find it harder and harder to get reads if a lot of things are focused on myself as I like to review interactions between others to determine alignment and I'm not able to judge using myself and it kinda skews my perception if I'm constantly assaulted. I also will be defensive if attacked until I feel convinced that I can't convince the attacker that I'm Green. I love discussion and will always answer questions put to me though (But sometimes I forget or miss it so you may have to ask again). If I noticed that someone is reaction baiting myself I will answer the question but also provide a over the top response. Other than all of this I do like to give read lists on day 1 but I kinda stop later in the game in favour of a POE list.

I also have a strange play style as Green as I like to seek the people I think are more likely to be Green. This is because as Green people generally are not trying to look green and just being themselves so its easier to pick up greens. So.. my red hunting comprises of first eliminating those who are likely to be green then focusing on my remaining pool and trying to sort bad play from red play.

Finally; This entire post is NAI. I make this kinda post regardless of alignment. It exists as an informative piece on my unique meta. I tend to make it for my second post in the majority of my games. If you wish to manually explore my meta please feel free to open my wiki where you can see all the games I've been in sorted by alignment.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Time for that lamist post

RED HAVE DAY TALK AND THERE IS 3 RED AND 10 GREENS

You can find this information on the mods rules post but I wanted to make it EXTREMELY clear so no one could feign ignorance.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 52, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Sheep

--

@Naomi: Hi! Come join us :)
Fuck this post. Blank votes can go die.

I GUESS I HAVE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT YOUR REASONING AS YOU DIDN'T GIVE IT!

so tell everyone in your own words why your voting sheep and give it in 25 words or more.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 86, Terata wrote:So have you caught up? any green leans?
Not caught up yet on page 3.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 45, Hawk wrote:
In post 22, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I absolutely trust that - you should place a vote
so the rest of town
can sheep you.
Is this the slip?

Sheep has been baaaaaaaaaaaaaad *makes sheep noise when saying Bad*
In post 47, gerryoat wrote:yes he slipped there
Hold the phone.. Your saying that one line, that was a through away joke, your taking as a red slip -_-. Okay then.. THATS A THING I GUESS!
In post 48, gerryoat wrote:
In post 35, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 28, gerryoat wrote:Sheep slipped. He spoke like he wasn't part of town.
You should vote me if I did that.
When and how did I do that?
he also didn't deny to slipping, he just wants to know where he did lmao.
Okay exploring this more. So Garry says sheep slipped. Sheep inquires where so they can defend themselves. This shows that sheep was unaware of the slip and as I said above wasn't being serious at the time. Garry takes this as confirmation of redness as they couldn't defend what they didn't see.

Not only this but at the mention of 'slip' Hawk jumps onto the post. But given what they said in that post I assume that was their RVS post. but their follow up above exists.

Though I know garry is the type to believe and take that slip at face value I know nothing about the Hawk and given he 'attempted' humour I am going assume that they knew it was a joke.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 51, Lowell wrote:@Fro99, you don't need to defend my honor. But seriously thanks for defending my honor.

VOTE: sheep

Is the slip real? Who knows? Am I going to laugh if the sheep flips scum? You bet!
Okay so this vote bothers me. They first ask if the slip is real then shrugs and says; "who knows" and is voting anyway. That seems a VERY anti-green thought process.. like; 'people are calling this a slip I don't really know if it is or not but I'm going to vote anyway to end the day sooner rather than later' Given Garrys post about a one shot tipple vote thing, that really does add up to opportunism. either way its a shitty vote that deflects responsibility for their actions.

I would also like to state for the record that I believe garryoak doesn't have that power role.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 90, Terata wrote:lmao. too nice/soft to call someone scummy, but tells something to "go die"

jk
Yeah blank votes are the bane of my existence. like you can get no discussion out of it and get no real information out of it and can't examine it. They're just irritating.

Gonna answer anyway its IRONIC XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 92, Terata wrote:wait, you seriously think people's intention was to maj sheep and end the day right there?
If you was red and a player declared they had a one shot tripple vote and desired to kill a player you knew was green. a vote like that one they made would been the perfect one to make. deniable unsure but putting them in a position that the other green player could one shot. then the next day you could given heat to Garry given that he mentioned the slip first and pulled the trigger and blame him for the Quick Lynch.

Of course this only confirms that they was unaware of Garry and them are not both red. (unless shenanigans are happening)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 59, ChaosOmega wrote:In post 55, Fro99er wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:
VOTE: WhemeStar

Wheme, what are your thoughts on Sheep and the quick L-2 wagon on him?

Why not give your thoughts?

I don't think they'd be super helpful. At any rate, you can probably tell I'm not all about it since I didn't jump on the wagon.
Okay So.. If its not super helpful please declare one of the following 3 choices

• I don't think they slipped
• I think they slipped or are other wise playing to a red win con
• I can't decide if they are red or not and wish to let it play out.
• I think its TvT
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 59, ChaosOmega wrote:So, frog is town for the push on Sheep. This would lead me to think that you think his reasoning is good/genuine/some other good words. If this is the case, why be suspicious of other people agreeing and why townread Sheep? If this is not the case, why townread frogger?
I'm going to answer this for myself to provide additional information to Greens

I dislike all the votes that are on the 'slip' rail as it wasn't really a slip and its a bad line of reasoning. Frogs arguments on the other hand are well thought out and don't hinge on that flimsy post and show real gave solving.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 65, Hawk wrote:. Also why acknowledge Naomi and no one else who hadn't posted yet? .
Im gonna answer this one for him. I normally post often and am around at later hours (local to myself) So the fact I hadn't spoken at all yet was strange for them as I do like to post at least fairly often.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 70, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hawk, can you tell me what compelled you to butt in and answer a question that was directed at someone else?
I'm also gonna answer this for myself as I've done it a couple times; I like giving information to Greens :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Now I'm caught up I'll give some brief reads. please take these with a pinch of salt though as it is very early game and my reads may swing drammatically still given its so early on

Likely Green

Terata - though they came in late like myself they are questioning a lot of people without tossing shade it looks to me as if they are trying to explore peoples alignments and reactions and get a grasp on the game

Fro99er - Even though someone declared a slip I never remember them incorporating it into their Sheep push. This says to me that they decided that the information garry and the others was voting for wasn't good enough to be a vote worthy matter and decided to pursue his own route. If they was just trying to get sheep lynched then their would be no reason to exclude something like that, that people may thought of red behaviour. This says to me that they are game solving and not just trying to get rid of people

WhemeStar - Their thoughts on the slip line up with my own and are put out in a clear way that explained their views,

Greenish

Null
gerryoat - unlike the others I have played with them before and I can't eliminate the possibility that they truly believed it was a slip.

Lil Uzi Vert - nothing stands out yet for either alignment gut says green but their is no evidence there.

PenguinPower - I don't remember them entirely unremarkable // havn't posted yet. Please post more informative posts
ChaosOmega - I don't remember them entirely unremarkable // havn't posted yet. Please post more informative posts
nydushermain - I don't remember them entirely unremarkable // havn't posted yet. Please post more informative posts

Redish
AJ The Epic - Eh... I'd expected more out of them by this stage. but thats pretty much my only thought on the matter. extremely fragile read.

Lowell - I dislike the way they voted on Sheep. Sorry thats about the only post of note about them to me.

Likely Red
Hawk - Other than jumping on the slip bandwagon. I dislike how they shifted to what was becoming a popular view point the moment after the wagon on sheep calmed.

The twilight zone;

Cooperative Sheep - I remember playing with someone by the name before, however their account was made jan of this year. I also swear it was the same avatar. this spooky I think I know them and they play this badly normally vs they are a noob is really distracting! I'm gonna have to dig through my history. If I've played with them before they are slightly greenish, if not they are null.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay did a check

Sheep is null. I havn't played with them before. I'm confused why I remember them..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 102, Terata wrote:Your first post stating that you won't/don't like giving reads lists d1, and that's the first thing you once you've caught up; a full readslist. Lol. I think that's majorly towny. I think Scum!Naomi would've been happy with the meta excuse that you like to avoid them early, but you doing anyway even if you don't have to meta-wise is towny
I thought I said I like to give read lists day 1 and switch to POE lists later on?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I generally like Naomi's entrance.
I also am okay with Terata.
That said I would tend to expect one scum amongst Terata, Naomi, and Chaos - just due to not having a town read on him and having one on the other two, I'll call it as Chaos
Why would you say there is red between us three when everything you've said on the matter has me and Terata as green. Isn't that an explicit contradiction.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 110, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 108, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I generally like Naomi's entrance.
That said I would tend to expect one scum amongst Terata, Naomi, and Chaos - just due to not having a town read on him and having one on the other two, I'll call it as Chaos
Why would you say there is red between us three when everything you've said on the matter has me and Terata as green. Isn't that an explicit contradiction.
Since I specifically noted that, due to my town reads on the two of you I suspected Chaos there is clearly no contradiction at all.
The reason the scumread exists is, I'm town, I was being wagoned off weak reasons, white knighting is a valid scum strategy. I tend to expect one scum to have tried it - you are the three slots I would describe as having WK behavior towards my slot.
Does that clarify my stance for you?
Kinda? what did chaos do?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 111, Naomi-Tan wrote:In post 110, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 108, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
I generally like Naomi's entrance.

Since I specifically noted that, due to my town reads on the two of you I suspected Chaos there is clearly no contradiction at all.
The reason the scumread exists is, I'm town, I was being wagoned off weak reasons, white knighting is a valid scum strategy. I tend to expect one scum to have tried it - you are the three slots I would describe as having WK behavior towards my slot.
Does that clarify my stance for you?

Kinda?
yeah decided I wasn't happy with that. Why does a null read translate to white knighting?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 113, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Your first conversation about me is this;
viewtopic.php?p=8814127#p8814127
You straight up defend my commentary as a joke and question the validity of the wagon - that is a white knight in my book and not a null read. The null read came later and has no bearing on my initial take of WKs.
ignoring the top part as I really don't wanna talk about that any longer (Im okay with the answers I got)

Okay so.. Let me ask you a simple question; Was your post in question a joke or other wise non-serious post that is NAI?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Bleh that return did just what I said I was giving him Green cred for. losing his position in my mind now.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

And I'm awake again. Time to catch up.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 134, gerryoat wrote:
In post 101, Naomi-Tan wrote:Null
gerryoat - unlike the others I have played with them before and I can't eliminate the possibility that they truly believed it was a slip.
^

please ignore her read on me. Last game we were both town and she scumread me for no reason even tho i was 2/3 in getting mafs
Okay. Please don't advise people to ignore my reads that is just bad. Yes I had a red read on you that game but so did everyone else. If I was aware of your meta at that time I wouldn't been so quick to red stack you. Its hard to tell your Green play from Red play.

Also whats the point of attacking a null read? I just can't think of how it benefits either alignment and wish to enquire why you think that having a null read at that stage was a bad thing, considering you started a lynch train on what I still believe is a joke post.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 135, Fro99er wrote:
In post 133, Naomi-Tan wrote:Bleh that return did just what I said I was giving him Green cred for. losing his position in my mind now.
Right. And after you seeing me not use that as an argument and then me now pushing that as an argument, do you think scum!frog would do that at this point? No. Scum!frog would avoid that argument like the plague to continue to get town cred
You are correct. Its a bad play but its not a red play. Well pointed out. Still putting you less green for it, but still in the green pile.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 136, gerryoat wrote:At least me saying something was a slip got this game moving out of RVS. lmao
see its comments like this one that get me super paranoid over any slot your in. This under most normal people is an LAMIST statement. But I can't take that at face value.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 152, gerryoat wrote:My role is powerful btw. So I don't get lynched today
OMG why would you just announce this D1 >_< this is terrible game play.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 153, Fro99er wrote:Mine is more powerful
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 158, Cooperative Sheep wrote:In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote:
Okay so.. Let me ask you a simple question; Was your post in question a joke or other wise non-serious post that is NAI?

It was a serious question asked in a mocking way, if he hadn't answered it would have been very serious - I leave it to you to classify that in your own joke range.
OMFG just answer the damn question >_< flipping sheep! jesus your grinding my gears. 'Im not gonna answer any question put to me properly' is really irritating attitude. I asked a simple question and you straight up didn't give an answer. It was a Yes no question not a thing to be all coy with GAfraagasj gbisav >_<
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 162, Fro99er wrote:Oh me dodging questions is me being scum. Got it.
yes? Denying any information is generally a red action. however in your case I understand not wanting to deal with sheep.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 171, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I don't understand your reply there, here's the timeline - you arrive in the game and say this;
In post 61, Terata wrote:I havent played with sheep b4 obv, but he strikes me as a person that would defend himself awkardly as either alignment, so while i think towns could be pinged by his weird wordings, i dont rly think its scummy.
You then attack Uzi (one of my attackers) at this stage, you are effectively WKing me.

Later on, the wagon on me dissolves - at that point you shift your read to a "might be scum" sort of read.

I say that the theory scum plan was to WK (which you did) and then, later, when you realize the wagon won't bull rush through it's viable to have me as a lynch option by seeing how maybe I'm scum (which you also did). That is a coherent comment which is as much of a slip as my last comment called a slip. If something looks weird it's because we're not talking cleanly to each other - not because it's a slip.
Okay this has been eating at me for a while...

Sheep

The world doesn't revolve around you

And if your green that means red might be pushing you

And people may be looking for those opportunist pushes

Garry and the others 'Slip' Logic was bad and worth examination.

It wasn't the fact it was you that got 3 people examining the people on your train, get over yourself your not even a good player.

There is a reason I was ignoring frog and had them town despite pushing you like Terata

And that cause he had real reasons that made sense under the slip which you will neither confirm as a joke or not

I could take it as a serious post as your not willing to confirm or deny it in which case you red slipped.

Now Stop Claiming WK and thinking your the centre of the universe it is irritating.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 188, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Why not though? If someone will never sheep, which means they never follow anyone elses' thoughts, they aren't cooperating ever.
This line shows a complete miss understanding about how the term sheep is used which is rather funny as their name is sheep.
Mafiascum Wiki wrote:Sheeping (or Barning) is the act of following a popular wagon or popular player with no independent intent. The term "sheeping" comes from the notion of a mindless sheep following a shepherd; the term "barning" is derived from "barnacle".
Players who are frequently sheeped tend to be known as good scum hunters or thought very likely to be Town.
Players who frequently sheep tend to be players who acknowledge that their play is weak or that they have no independent idea of what to do.
Sheeping tends to lead to bandwagons. Players who consistently sheep tend to be seen as nuisances, difficult to read, and bad players simultaneously.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Sheeping

Key phrases there are; "with no independent intent" and "Mindless"
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 192, Fro99er wrote:You used dodging as a reason for moving me from secondary to primary.
*cOuMGhUS* sorry had something in my throat.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 193, Cooperative Sheep wrote:The leap in logic was about lack of cooperation - I explained why it makes sense to me. It has nothing to do about whether he may or may not have eventually been okay voting there - AND I NEVER SAID IT DID.
Cooperation =/= Sheeping.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 199, gerryoat wrote:Do frogs and sheeps not get along in the animal kingdom
Someone should look this up and get back to us. I'm genuinely interested.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 200, ECMitchell wrote:I deliberately skipped reading Naomi's introduction post the moment I realized what it was. No offense, Naomi, but if you start all of your games that way, I'd very quickly want to avoid playing with you. It's an excuse in advance of scummy behavior; despite it likely being honest, the fact is, if your behavior is scummy regardless of alignment, you're still a detriment to town.
Not really. I have red tells within my play that need to be accounted for. My hunting and reads are still spoken threw and put out there its just it doesn't always add up. If I was to exclude that statement it would allow reds to;

A) Push me for my Green meta play style

B) Make Greens miss read me MUCH more often and potential lead them to waste a PR usage or Start tunneling myself

While I do use it as an excuse on occasion I use it as an excuse on both alignments too. I seen it used like this against me before and i'm not saying don't form your own reads. I just give out my meta as a blanket statement to protect myself from attacks based on the site meta.

Red play =/= being Red. I just am aware of some false positive tells and guard myself against them. I also purposely invite people to read my meta for themselves to confirm everything I said on my Wiki page.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 200, ECMitchell wrote:I deliberately skipped reading Naomi's introduction post the moment I realized what it was. No offense, Naomi, but if you start all of your games that way, I'd very quickly want to avoid playing with you. It's an excuse in advance of scummy behavior; despite it likely being honest, the fact is, if your behavior is scummy regardless of alignment, you're still a detriment to town.
Not really. I have red tells within my play that need to be accounted for. My hunting and reads are still spoken threw and put out there its just it doesn't always add up. If I was to exclude that statement it would allow reds to;

A) Push me for my Green meta play style

B) Make Greens miss read me MUCH more often and potential lead them to waste a PR usage or Start tunneling myself

While I do use it as an excuse on occasion I use it as an excuse on both alignments too. I seen it used like this against me before and i'm not saying don't form your own reads. I just give out my meta as a blanket statement to protect myself from attacks based on the site meta.

Red play =/= being Red. I just am aware of some false positive tells and guard myself against them. I also purposely invite people to read my meta for themselves to confirm everything I said on my Wiki page.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 200, ECMitchell wrote:ather than attempting to safeguard your defensiveness from the start—hoping it serves to keep you in the game longer—I recommend learning to evolve your play style so as to not appear scummy, regardless of alignment. The "Green" vs. "Red" clarification is helpful, though, so thank you for that.
I would like to add since I started making those posts I have no been lynched as Green. So my play style is good enough for that. Its more those tells that are red on site meta that I safe guard against.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

EBWODP; "...I have
not
been lynched..."
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

You know I'm still not quite happy...

Hey AJ, Lil, Garry, and chaos. Gimmie a hand here and give them a quick idea of how it is to play with me from your perspectives. as you have all played with me before. I don't like them saying I'm playing bad without examining how I play.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 233, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 56, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar

I think their both town, froggy dude pushing him to get reactions out of others. And it worked, which makes me suspect Lil Uzi, Hawk, and Gerryoak.

I'll keep my vote on Uzi.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hawk
Blank votes can go die in a fire. Explain your vote on hawk in 25 words or more.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 248, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 133, Naomi-Tan wrote:Bleh that return did just what I said I was giving him Green cred for. losing his position in my mind now.
Huh? Who is this referring to?
Frog
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

AND caught up.
Time to review my thoughts again

Likely Green
Cooperative Sheep - I don't think anyone with a day talk team could play this badly. There play is entirely baffling but It isn't red play its just generally bad. given this I'm pretty sure there just really new and making a huge bulk of mistakes like they even miss used sheeping which is what their named for.

Terata - there still good with content that reads well.

Aj The Epic - Good strong entrance with reads that match up for green play. Their reaction to everything that went on I found very green aligned as they seem to have the same conclusion I do.

Greenish
WhemeStar - i'm less certain of them now given they havn't really been contributing as well. I also STRONGLY disliked the blank vote.

Fro99er - Yeah still pretty strong but using the whole slip thing lost them points as they no longer seemed to be trying to work out alignment but just try to get votes down. But honestly still likely to be green I think that the sheep tunnelling has just shaded them in my mind.

Hawk - I liked how they handled things when they came back seemed pretty good responses to everything. Still keeping an eye on the slot though.

Null
Garryoat - Is still impossible to read.

ECMitchell - strong entrance but I have some paranoidia about them as they decided to completely ignore my meta readout and I don't like how they appear to have a good understanding of the game but seemed unaware that Frog vs sheep is TvT and pushed sheep (the weaker of the two) Gonna need to see more from them to shift them about.

PenguinPower - Unremarkable people who havn't posted enough for me to generate a read. more content please.
ChaosOmega - Unremarkable people who havn't posted enough for me to generate a read. more content please.

Redish

Lowell - Unchanged from last time. I don't / can't remember anything they've said since then.

Likely Red
[None]

I'm upset of my lack of red reads. I do apologise for not having more right now. But there hiding well.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

yeah im in the same boat with confident town reads, but very little non-towns. Whats your thoughts on sheep right now terata?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 280, Terata wrote:is there a way to post a Votecount? or does only the mod have that power?
you can make and post your own vote count or use
@MOD: VC

or

@MOD: Votecount

@MOD: those are real btw vc please. XD

But if you do your own list it as an unoffical vote count.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 283, Terata wrote:Also looking for contradictions/unexplained progressions more than i'd like. I think that's sometimes a mafia trait too
how do you tell the difference between a Red or Green motive when dealing with that?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 292, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 273, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 248, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Huh? Who is this referring to?
Frog
In post 272, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 233, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 56, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar

I think their both town, froggy dude pushing him to get reactions out of others. And it worked, which makes me suspect Lil Uzi, Hawk, and Gerryoak.

I'll keep my vote on Uzi.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hawk
Blank votes can go die in a fire. Explain your vote on hawk in 25 words or more.
Didn't I already explain it in previous posts? Me explaining the vote would be the same thing I've said in the first couple pages
Yes but i'm not doing leg work. its hard enough to work out everyones alignment without digging back a couple pages to your last post to get your reasoning for voting someone. blank votes can still go die
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 309, Terata wrote:
In post 306, Terata wrote:
In post 286, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 283, Terata wrote:Also looking for contradictions/unexplained progressions more than i'd like. I think that's sometimes a mafia trait too
how do you tell the difference between a Red or Green motive when dealing with that?
It's all depending on circumstances. It's the amount of the posting like that compared to the amount of them solving in other ways. It's what has happend apart from that in the game that influences when it's reasonable to talk more about meta. It's how much the meta seems to matter in the read itself and how helpful the meta seems to be. It's what kind of playstyle the one doing it has (which ofc i can't take into account as much). It's also a lot of gutread from my part. ANd loads of stuff i can't even think of right now.
i don't even know why you're asking such general questions when a more specific one would help you much more.
It was me picking at your theory in case it didn't hold up.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 316, WhemeStar wrote:FFS forgot to quote
Its cool I got it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 319, Terata wrote:and this is me picking at your question: did it? and why/why not? what expect would you have expected from a scum without a theory?
It did. I didn't really know what I would of found. I guess I just like poking things and seeing what comes of it. you never know if someone will make a mistake. or bait someone else into picking up a line of thought. I dunno really I just ask questions of things to see what happen.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

:up: You guys see this. This right here. Not dealing with it. fuck it. not worth the hassle.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 336, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: New England Patriots
Because potatos
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 345, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 344, gerryoat wrote:Look forward to it
Liar.

So:

Spoiler: Colors
Fro99er

Naomi-Tan

Lil Uzi Vert
Terata
AJ The Epic

|
|
ECMitchell
gerryoat
Lowell
Hawk
ChaosOmega

|
WhemeStar

Cooperative Sheep

I likely, absent some game changing information, will never support a Frogger/Naomi lynch. Uzi is probs town because he is participating and providing way too much content for his scum game. Terata and AJ are more feels right now. EC is null because I hate walls and I cbf'd to read his posts. Gerry is null because he all his posts are null. Lowell has three posts. He did this as scum the last game I was in with him, so I'm wary. Hawk and Chaos...no reason, don't feel one way or the other on them right now. Wheme posts feel fake and I really don't like or . Sheep has not handled pressure well.
Im going to go with my blank vote policy; Please explain why you have each of your reads using 25 words or more.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Well least Lowells last post has helped me get a read on them.

Lets start before it though back at
In post 51, Lowell wrote:@Fro99, you don't need to defend my honor. But seriously thanks for defending my honor.

VOTE: sheep
Is the slip real? Who knows? Am I going to laugh if the sheep flips scum? You bet!

As people may remember at the time I found this suspicious however, I entirely forget about it until this last post where I ISO'd back to see more about what they've done as they triggered red flags. As though it could be seen how I saw it I understood others views too. but then the're next post is this long one. Which I'll now break down

First section is a much of posts with one line comments. this makes it hard to track but given the sheer quantity of posts Its forgivable. What is NOT good is how its designed giving a + or - rating to certain posts. To me green members have no issues keeping track of who they think is green and being influenced, while red members have a harder time faking it as they have to emulate looking for greens. One way to elumate would be to assign a score or rating system like the one seen here. Though it could be green trying to keep track of stuff there is some things said that ping me as entirely wrong. for example they cover my wall of posts and say at the end
In post 355, Lowell wrote:274- naomi post-walls, has NO scum candidates [-, weak]
Now saying 'posts walls' as a negative towards someone is dumb as it encourages less discussion. but that doesn't appear to me to be their central issue and then there is the clear misrep
In post 274, Naomi-Tan wrote:Redish

Lowell - Unchanged from last time. I don't / can't remember anything they've said since then.
here you can see despite them saying I had no red read. I certainly did. It was a slight one on them

I'm going to skip the bits that don't tackle myself for a moment as those people may comment on their own and conflict is a good way to get reads and I'd like to see the actions of the parties in question. Moving onto;
In post 355, Lowell wrote:fos naomi
Maybe someone is going to jump in and tell me there's a meta I'm missing, but to post so many times and not have any scumreads is just bad. I think she's at least partially playing up the "omg I can't decide, it's so hard to find scum!" angle to avoid having to take a stance.
Okay so lets start with this part;
In post 355, Lowell wrote:I think she's at least partially playing up the "omg I can't decide, it's so hard to find scum!" angle to avoid having to take a stance.

Okay so the obvious thing I can say to this. is your first half contradicts your second half.
to post so many times and not have any scumreads is just bad.
Says I posted a lot. now given they are admiting I posted a lot and suspecting me It would appear to me that they would of commented on lack of content however, they have not stated that at all. Which says to me they have seen content and me taking a stance. Now I could go back and make a quote wall on me taking stances but I'll just post link instead.

My thoughts on the slip presented by garry and everyone on it.

My thoughts on everyone;

My thoughts on Blank votes/read lists;

Question requests.

There are more but I think I made my case. considering this was my first post 'batch' Many stances was taken. Which leads me to the final reason why I think this post is red as heck

The disconnect between the top and second sections.

In the top section Im mentioned twice firstly;
[quote="In post 355, "Lowell"]80s-90s- Ter and naomi banter [ter looks bad, naomi looks good][/quote]
secondly;
[quote="In post 355, "Lowell"]274- naomi post-walls, has NO scum candidates [-, weak][/quote]

So the first one says I look good. while the second says I look bad but with only a weak read. Which if you use basic maths puts me somewhere between null and +0.5 (If weak is -0.5 and good was +1 it would make +0.5) if there equal it would be 1-1=0 so... theortically on bottom section would reflect a null slight greenish lean. which it doesn't and has me squarely FoS'd

Then we can examine Ter. (why Ter? because I Green read them enough to use them as a second green) In the top section for ter we have two negatives and a positive making a slight negative. yet they entirely revise their position on the matter in the bottom half.

Then we get rail roading. Where chaos is concerned. where in the top everything is a negative and their even giving points to ter for voting them and then their is this post within this post Chaos is obviously not defending sheep rather digging into people to try and game solve. this wouldn't line up with your own statement of only defending sheep. and
In post 342, ChaosOmega wrote:Regardless of me yelling at Terata, I do want this answered, WhemeStar. Why is frog town for pushing a weak case when you scumread other people for jumping on the wagon?
where is is obviously digging what he believes is a red who has accidently said one thing and then something else that contridcts it. saying that.

VOTE: Lowell Key reasons for the vote;
• Opportunistic vote on the sheep wagon
• disinterest in weather or not their vote on sheep was town
• Misrepresentation of facts to make people appear more red than they are
• Contractions within a post multiple times disconnecting two sections.
Last edited by Firebringer on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

@MOD: Please fix the broken quote in their
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 357, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 354, Naomi-Tan wrote:Im going to go with my blank vote policy; Please explain why you have each of your reads using 25 words or more.
I have sufficiently explained my reads atm. Take it or leave it.
Why you avoiding the question? As greens we need to know your reasoning to define if its Green or Red aligned if you refuse to tell us why you think people are the alignments they are we cannot gain insight into your thought patterned and it makes it harder for us to work out if your red or not. Denying Green information only hurts us.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 359, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: Chaos

explanation incoming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8sFE8_usN0
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 414, Lowell wrote:Can I just point out that I merely put an FOS on both EC and naomi and they both immediately flipped their shit on me? I am all powerful. Fear me.
Yes. You made a post full of contradictions and shade. Yes I reacted negatively to it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 420, Lowell wrote:
In post 416, Fro99er wrote:
In post 414, Lowell wrote:Can I just point out that I merely put an FOS on both EC and naomi and they both immediately flipped their shit on me? I am all powerful. Fear me.
this post is ew
Is it? Naomi crafted an entire case to OMGUS my FOS. That matters. And EC is clearly panicking. I'm through the looking glass, here, don't try to rattle me.
No one doesn't 'craft' contradictions in posts. So you crafted your own case.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah I have to go too I skipped over a bunch of stuff too as i was on a short time
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

also feels like everyone ignored my case dismissing it as OMGUS when it pointed out obvious missreping and multiple times they contradicted themselves within their own post.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 450, Terata wrote:
In post 446, Naomi-Tan wrote:also feels like everyone ignored my case dismissing it as OMGUS when it pointed out obvious missreping and multiple times they contradicted themselves within their own post.
contradiction isn't inherently wolfy. meh
True but lying to make people look worse than they are is.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I think I'm going to request replacement. I'm just not free enough right now to maintain a mafia game.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”