Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2270, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Shutting down wagons is not scum if he's doing it unbiasedly.

You can try to make the argument that he's doing it in a manipulative way, and I'll listen.\

But if the argument is "he has no scumreads he derails every major wagon" then that's not scummy. It's anti-town, yes. But it's not scum motivated.
I wouldn't mind it if Zach was actually making an effort to derail them - when he was interacting with your L-1 wagon he called it bad but then when you asked why he wasn't actually defending you he went "nah you'd call me scummy for WKing - oh and if I was scum I'd be doing something completely different WIFOM hahaha".
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Pine, that catchup was all you're going to post today?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Ftr I still heavily favor flavor massclaim, at least just the objects.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Tammy »

Mass flavor claim outs my role.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:56 am

Even just the objects?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

also sly you should probably put down a "Vote 2:" vote to prove that you don't have the doublevote ability now

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Creature »

Not sure if we'll solve the game by flavor.
Sigh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT

GO PLAY AN OPEN GAME
balance among all things
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:02 am

In post 323, SlySly wrote:Hello dreamlz!

-------

Desperado, I've got my eye on you Panama Red miller!

UNVOTE: Desperado
VOTE: SAD
In post 883, SlySly wrote:I've been away from the thread all day. We're 36 pages in and it seems as though the RVS lovefest is over so...

UNVOTE:

I will review what I've missed tomorrow and lay down a real vote.
I mean you would think someone who's a conditional voter would be more careful with their vote considering I got to L-1 but he just brushes it off as "Oh rvs vote I'll just unvote now".
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Creature »

Sorta wished we had something like TTH Summer Mafia.
Sigh
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:03 am

In post 2281, Creature wrote:Not sure if we'll solve the game by flavor.
I don't want to solve game by flavor.

I want to limit scum's ability to fake-claim later on in the game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:05 am

Post by SlySly »

Vote 2: Desperado
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Andrius »

Tammy wrote:was only a personal issue with me.
Uh, no.
Tammy wrote:Raging was only a personal issue with me..
Uh, no? I wasn't raging. I mean, its happened before. I had it if not notscience in Xenogears and notscience and Marquis in Spring Dance. I mean, I have a tendency to be an ass but I wouldn't say I raged at you.

Again, I thought your tone was off.
I've said this before.
Tammy wrote: I am town, and I think that Andrius still does have a very high spchance of being scum
Ahahahahaha no.
Tammy wrote:playing in a way that is more designed to make me feel like shit than to actually find out my alignment makes way too much sense for him as scum.
That is not the goal.
Tammy wrote:we are preinned for the same game and I need to know if I should out.
I went ahead and cancelled mine for you. :D
To be fair, there were two reasons but w/e the second needs not be stated.
Tammy wrote:I will not play games with people who have personal issues with me that just try to make me feel like shit.
Ok, this is and never was the goal. My goal has never been MAKE TAMMY FEEL LIKE SHIT.
I had the intention of sorting you out earlier when I felt your tone was off and said something about it.
This has never been a personal thing.
In post 2054, Tammy wrote:As much as it depresses me nacho is probably scum for just whistling by all that too.
Just because he doesn't see eye to eye with you doesn't make him scum?
I mean I thought he was scum and then he engaged with me that one night and I knew despite him being busy he was town.
He's in my final three for a reason.
In post 2063, McMenno wrote:no that's not it, the point is town creature is *here are some thoughts* pretty frequently and whenever he feels likewith scum creature people are like "hey where's creature" and creature's like "I'm here *here are some thoughts*"
This feels overly simplistic.
There's no way his entire scumplay is BEETLEJUICE.
In post 2070, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2054, Tammy wrote:As much as it depresses me nacho is probably scum for just whistling by all that too.
You're 100% right that I'm abandoning you in this game and I'm sorry for that. This game is a miserable, annoying slog and I have been playing with replacing out because it is a miserable, annoying slog.
Yeah you're town.
Ruin has come to our laundromat.
In post 2073, Nachomamma8 wrote:if we can't break through it here then I'm probably getting out of here and talking about it when I have distance from it all.
I'm here. I don't think I'll be leaving except by death.
In post 2073, Nachomamma8 wrote:telling me that I was off
See this just sounds like bull to me.
If I'm like Nacho you're scum.
And you're like, 'Andy you're off'. I'd be like what no. That's got to be the easiest way to deflect.

I mean if you were like ANDY MY (insert family member here) JUST DIED AND I AM SO OFF YOU HAVE NO IDEA I'd be like YEAH ACTUALLY I DO HAVE AN IDEA.
But if you just go 'no you're off' then that's nothing to me.
In post 2077, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1358, Andrius wrote:I get busy.
Don't want this falling by the wayside with some convenient both of you are super busy oh darn that scumandrius snuck by us again.
Based on the way that I play, this isn't happening; people like you don't "sneak by", you either destroy me completely or you get destroyed. I'm sure if we're both town here then a moment of mutual meltdown is sure to occur in the future because that's how things have a way of happening, but I don't have it in me to go through this for another day. Rebuilding whatever is broken between all of us is sure to take time and understanding and quelling of feelings for a moment to listen but if it can't happen then I'm not playing.
I'm here.
I'm willing if you are. Grab a hammer.
In post 2089, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 780, Andrius wrote:Which is, frankly, a stupid thing to put into role pms but whatever it doesn't add anything to the game and basically encourages spam/shit/empty posting as EP realized because he TOLD US NOT TO SPAM POST THE WORDS.
Telling Tammy that she's putting Moist into her words and that somehow is making the game less fun and impossible to play is ridiculous. It's not playing the game, it's attacking Tammy. If he wasn't attacking Tammy specifically, why didn't he call out any of the 10 other people who put Moist into their words? Why did he single out Tammy?
Because Tammy was the one I was scumreading off her tone?
Is it this hard to understand?

Like if you take Tammy's posting and replace her name with [GERRYOAT, FB, Nos] it'd be entirely different.
WHO says it is key.

I really feel like there's a disconnect here but I'm ok dropping this and moving on because this is our ONLY source of contention for a number of people.
In post 2103, Desperado wrote:you all literally produced 12 pages of nothing
Everyone who posted last night was town!
This tell is 100% correct based on a sample size of 1.
In post 2113, Nachomamma8 wrote:poisoned from your friend Andrius
I have just noticed you're not saying "our".
Ok then.
Tammy wrote: I just reread the wall I wrote and it most definitely was NOT filled with hate.
This is a sign we're getting nowhere, because you keep saying RAGE and I keep going I was never raging.
Lots of frustration and whatever but no rage.

Desperados posting in the early 80's just rings of rabble-rouser.
In post 2128, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2126, SlySly wrote:The hate is clear. If you can't see it, you're her scum buddy. I don't need to quote it, there's been enough damage done already.
You aren't her and you have no idea what she was thinking when she wrote those posts. Stop.
You aren't me and you have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote these posts?
Or is it just Tammy.
In post 2153, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2149, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2144, SlySly wrote:Do you read what I've said about Drealmz as being friendly? I've tried to give Drealmz a pass for several games now. I'm calling it like I see it now, because I finally reached a boiling point with him. I see Tammy's words towards Andrius the exact same way. I don't know their history, but I do know she hasn't been in the recent games I've played with Andrius for it to build up like I have been with Drealmz.
Tammy is hurt because she and Andrius are friends. She's hurt because they had a fantastic connection before you came into the picture, she's hurt because she cares about his opinion and she believes that he's singling him out for god knows what reason. I don't think that's a completely unreasonable place for her to be coming from. I don't think that Andrius means any ill will by him because I still have faith in him as a person, but I do think that him attacking her for the Moist thing was weird because plenty of others were doing it and because Andrius isn't the person who complains about people having fun but that's what he was doing.
Nachomamma8 is really scum here.
Explain. How/Why?
In post 2169, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:HOLY

MOLY

Every Creature post is exactly like what mcmenno is describing and it's exactly what I've read about his scum game this is precisely like in defcon where Reck said UT was scum but people didn't trust him.
Alright, I'll party with you.

Vote: Creature

If this doesn't happen my offer still stands.
In post 2194, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't think that Miller slots self-sort.
Ok self-sort is a bad term.
I mean that it will resolve itself - a Vig or SK will shoot them for points and miller will die.
zzz
In post 2196, SlySly wrote:
In post 2169, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Every Creature post is exactly like what mcmenno is describing and it's exactly what I've read about his scum game this is precisely like in defcon where Reck said UT was scum but people didn't trust him.
More defcon. Andrius, any thoughts on this?

McMenno's a TR for me.
UT was Scum in DEFCON who was a crowd-pleaser and, after surviving a D1 wagon on himself, was the sole survivor and won the game for MOTHER RUSSIA.
SAD was town in that game. FB was scum. Menno was town.

PINE MADE THE CALL TO ARMS
STRAHDIANS MUST ANSWER
In post 2234, Desperado wrote:He claims that he unlocks two doors.

I'm the stairs.

Presumably the stairs would be located in between those two doors.

My role PM does not say anything about doors.

I think it's bullshit.
This argument is bullshit. No mod would confirm the existence of another role in your role pm unless they're masons or something.
In post 2242, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1360, Andrius wrote:You're also Hated though.
So thus enjoy some of the many 'benefits' of Miller-itude.
Two negative utility roles that are both town and both are "you impede getting the laundry done" is something that irks me out a bit and if there's scum in the pair, then it's Pine.
Eh.
I don't know if mod-side speculation will help but I don't see the value in Millers/Hated.
In post 2244, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1360, Andrius wrote:Why the interest?
Why wouldn't Frogger be interested in you v Tammy?
Wrong context.
He was going after one word of mine.
This was part of a trend.
Part of the reason he's in third tier town.
In post 2252, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1360, Andrius wrote:In general, this is my concern with the mechanic.
Doesn't add value to the game besides for more dreck which we surely don't need.
But apparently people are TOUCHY about this so whatever it doesn't really matter.
The moist thing was fun. It was playful.
You're right that it doesn't add obvious value, but it can create the companionship feeling and it makes the game lighter, which in my opinion is the same value that your STRAHD playfulness adds. I don't think that people were being touchy about it, I think that it was silly and a little weird that you cracked down on the fun on that point of time to spread the narrative that Tammy was indulging in it to pad her posts; it was light, it was fun, I don't understand how it dragged the game down.
Do we really need to start a discussion on this?
In post 2255, Tammy wrote:Now that that game is over, I can reference exactly what I was referring to with Andrius over correcting here. In thing he buddies me too quickly too much and it set off alarm bells. I neighborized him anyway in the hopes my alarm was wrong because I wanted a neighborhood with him. By day two my growing problems with him and his lack of real scum hunting emerged and when I told him in the neighborhood that I suspected him he responded with a wall that basically told me I wasn't playing well enough - I didn't have solid scum reads early day one, even though the people I was talking about as my biggest scum reads toogeloo and goat had already flipped scum.

There are things that feel similar here and it feels like he threw suspicion at me early to overcorrect for what set off alarms in the previous game. Then deflecting to make my concerns trivial with a really bad argument feels too similar. He may not be buddying me here, but he is others.
Now that it is over you should ALSO know that ScumAndrius was set on buddying you and being close.
There was NO WAY I would scumread you without tons of time and effort so the best strategy was to simply townread you and be close.
I also discouraged Ranmaru from scumreading you because no one would take it seriously and it would be simply a thing that was done to appear contrarian. It was too forced.

You would benefit, I think, from reading the THING PT.
In post 2263, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1361, Andrius wrote:I don't think I'd be surprised if any of my townreads turned out to be scum.
I don't actually think any of them are like SURPRISE-level material.
Maybe that's just because my care level is so low.
And it's hard for me to get a good read on you because I'm not used to your care level being this low. I am assuming that most of this is because of what's currently happening with Tammy and I would like to move past it so I can have my old, smiling Andrius back; I don't think I would be completely out of line to say that maybe your initial reactions to things were a little weird - you felt you were insulted and that crushed you and maybe that culminated in the mood you were in shortly after. I don't really know what more to say to you that is not game related but I know that we can all work past this and I just hope you're willing to give us the time to do it.
Any world where I scumread Tammy is weird.
Its never happened before.
In post 2265, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1389, Andrius wrote:Then convince me he's not.
Because you're basically just going THIS IS A BAD IDEA without doing much.
Your involvement in the game is basically limited to trying to shut down a few select wagons that are town and little actual scumhunting.
And you interact with a select few people.
And I said I'm ok with this if its nothing more than a policy lynch.
Which it isn't.
zzz
I don't really disagree with your read on Zack here.
To be fair, I think SAD said it first.
In post 2257, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2252, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1360, Andrius wrote:In general, this is my concern with the mechanic.
Doesn't add value to the game besides for more dreck which we surely don't need.
But apparently people are TOUCHY about this so whatever it doesn't really matter.
The moist thing was fun. It was playful.
You're right that it doesn't add obvious value, but it can create the companionship feeling and it makes the game lighter, which in my opinion is the same value that your STRAHD playfulness adds. I don't think that people were being touchy about it, I think that it was silly and a little weird that you cracked down on the fun on that point of time to spread the narrative that Tammy was indulging in it to pad her posts; it was light, it was fun, I don't understand how it dragged the game down.
I mean earlier I had plans to claim that I was the pile of clothes, a 3rd party who had to be the moistest thing of all and would die unless I was ranked #1 in the moist challenge and use that to get ahead so I can see if you were attacking me for that degree of shenanigans but Tammy's moist shenanigans didn't seem at all out of line.
You know that's a bullshit role.
I know that's a bullshit role.
I'd definitely tell you it was a bullshit role and expect you to drop it within a page or two.
I know this is a SPYREX-reviewed game and he's done SURVIVORs before but there's no way this flies.
All that role does is encourage SPAM over playing the game.
Even a Survivor has to play the game.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:07 am

Okay after VC put your vote 2 on someone that your vote 1 is not on.

It might be a conditional doublevoter where you can't doublevote the same person...
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2285, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 2281, Creature wrote:Not sure if we'll solve the game by flavor.
I don't want to solve game by flavor.

I want to limit scum's ability to fake-claim later on in the game.
We may as well just massclaim then?
Sigh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Andrius »

SlySly wagon is terrible.
I don't think I said it up there but its terrible.
Also I think the voting thing is fake but w/e.

pedit: Against massclaim. There's no reason to this early.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:11 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

claims just help scum figure everything out

SAD, slysly, andrius, gerry for the scumteam?
balance among all things
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:12 am

Post by SlySly »

Vote 2: SAD
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Pine »

In post 2276, Nachomamma8 wrote:Pine, that catchup was all you're going to post today?
No.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:14 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2287, Andrius wrote:PINE MADE THE CALL TO ARMS
STRAHDIANS MUST ANSWER
UNVOTE: Desperado

VOTE: Creature
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:14 am

dreamz I will vig you with my water fountain splash if you don't make your posts more bearable to read.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:15 am

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2295, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:dreamz I will vig you with my water fountain splash if you don't make your posts more bearable to read.
Just ask the Friendly Serial Killer.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

suresure

but really, I'm useless on D1 this long/much into/in the Day - you don't want more input than what I'm giving, because it's poop waffles for the most part

my scumteam guess isn't entirely useless, be happy with it

or I could rant at you for like 3 paragraphs on claimstuff

oh, did you read myfakeclaim and the unfoldings after!?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I get better as the game goes on
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”