Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1049, Andrius wrote:I mean.
I'd think you'd want to read a scumread's walls in the hopes of betting informing yourself of their alignment.
Especially when it comes to someone like me.
If my prod dodge deals with you and you and nothing but you, that means that I'm making you a priority.
If I could instantly download your posts into my brain than it'd be done already but unfortunately I have to set aside time or I have to make time and sacrifice sleep occasionally to make progress on a game which means that sometimes progress can be slow in coming. This is another part where I don't understand where you're driving at with your approach - I thought it was fairly obvious that the intention behind that post was "I'm reading Andy's walls the second I get back" but it's possible that my message was worded poorly.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1337, Andrius wrote:I had no qualms. I missed you, and then you showed up and joined in the small gathering of (now dispersed) people who were basically like andrius is posting poetry/beneath his caliber of player so it was like, well what do we do here. There was ZERO engaging on reads. Like, if you came in here all Nacholove being "andy, I literally agree with zero of your reads. lets talk and sort this out." we'd be having a different conversation. But that's not what happened.
Me saying that you were posting poetry was a playful reference to Battlestar Galactica which is probably the last game we've played together. I wasn't going to break down your reads individually and explain why they made me uncomfortable because I don't yet have the time to do things like that but when I'm skimming and something stands out as that harsh of a red flag yes I'm going to comment and yes I'm going to push. I figured that my push on you would urge you to read me in a deeper way, I thought that a "your play is funky" message from people who used to be able to read you would be incentive for you to be more transparent for you to backtrack and explain where you were coming from earlier but instead wires crossed, broke, and burned.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1337, Andrius wrote:There's a little feeling that you're scum because you engaged me and I'm still not a townread of yours and yet you're doing nothing about it. Scum-Andrius should be an easy lynch for you to push almost LITERALLY by saying 'ANDRIUS IS SCUM, I AM NACHOMAMMA, WE READ EACH OTHER THIS WELL'. Or at least, we did.

Like, you're literally calling me scum here.
Come at me.
Where's your vote?
Where's the call to arms?
I don't really think you think I'm scum.
Because if you're town and you think I'm scum this day ends with me dead. Because we aren't going to give each other free passes just for old times' sake.
I kind of think you're scum because you're scumreading me and you're after garryoat. Which is cool. Bus away. I'm more than willing to lynch him because he's scum and/or as a policy lynch. We can call it whatever you like. He's scum and needs death.
Except hey I don't have time and no I'm not comfortable with you being lynched.
I'm not going to go FULL STEAM AHEAD when we haven't played together in years and you are responding to posts, and yes, sometimes I will vote one place while I'm having intense conversations in another. I'm not going to be comfortable with powerlynching you when there's still a lot on the table to sort. If I was comfortable with powerlynching you, you'd know and Tammy would know and SlySly would know and VasudeVa would know because it would be time and I would let the people know. Now is not the time.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1341, Nachomamma8 wrote:(as people I've been to dark places too and I am not a friend that needs maintenance; once we have a connection it's there when you need it).
i <3 you so much
;)
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1331, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1330, Toogeloo wrote:Well, if you are going to soft claim with half the votes needed to be lynched, just save us the trouble and full claim so we can move on or call you liarz.
dude, you don't even claim to scum read me how can you fucking possibly take this stance.

"I am going to lynch a pr claim that i don't scum read because Lets make stuff happen"
Oh shit... you know what? You're right!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Pine »

Okay, you sons of bitches.

I'm back in this thread. Everything else in my life is all caught up, though the wife still has bronchitis (up from the flu, trending towards pneumonia fml).

I'll be rereading from the start, so PROTECT YOUR HOLES and LAUNDER those SOCKS.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

I have never seen so much tryharding in one game before and I don't know if I'm scared or impressed
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

OIL OF OREGANO
balance among all things
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1348, Nachomamma8 wrote:so all of this "they're ignoring me!" is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.
No I'm not saying either of you were.
Was more of a how else is this supposed to work out *lists options*.
In post 1349, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1049, Andrius wrote:Well if you want anyone to take this Andrius wagon of your seriously you might want to get in here sooner than later.
And yes I am totally ok with you voting me as long as you're here posting and being readable and making reads and stuff because if Tammy doesn't have a read on you something's wrong or something.
I would gladly accept a daykill to the face if it meant we got a decent post from you every other day or something.
My intention isn't for an Andrius wagon. My intention is to understand where Andrius is coming from.
As for my presence in games, unfortunately new schedule is kicking my ass and that has led to some fucking up, especially in places where it feels I have to work instead of play. It's possible the weekend brings a new Nacho. It's possible the weekend doesn't.
I get busy.
Don't want this falling by the wayside with some convenient both of you are super busy oh darn that scumandrius snuck by us again.
In post 1350, Nachomamma8 wrote:This is another part where I don't understand where you're driving at with your approach - I thought it was fairly obvious that the intention behind that post was "I'm reading Andy's walls the second I get back" but it's possible that my message was worded poorly.
Could also be my failure to reading comp.
Happens at 1am.
In post 1351, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1337, Andrius wrote:I had no qualms. I missed you, and then you showed up and joined in the small gathering of (now dispersed) people who were basically like andrius is posting poetry/beneath his caliber of player so it was like, well what do we do here. There was ZERO engaging on reads. Like, if you came in here all Nacholove being "andy, I literally agree with zero of your reads. lets talk and sort this out." we'd be having a different conversation. But that's not what happened.
Me saying that you were posting poetry was a playful reference to Battlestar Galactica which is probably the last game we've played together. I wasn't going to break down your reads individually and explain why they made me uncomfortable because I don't yet have the time to do things like that but when I'm skimming and something stands out as that harsh of a red flag yes I'm going to comment and yes I'm going to push. I figured that my push on you would urge you to read me in a deeper way, I thought that a "your play is funky" message from people who used to be able to read you would be incentive for you to be more transparent for you to backtrack and explain where you were coming from earlier but instead wires crossed, broke, and burned.
We were also in Vi's Fire Emblem game. You and Syr were hydra-ing. Cabd, ffery, and I killed you guys N1. We won.
Then there was Curse of the Werewolves which you and Iece won for us and I did nothing of note.
Pretty sure Xenogears was before all of this.
And yeah.
I'm on the case.
In post 1352, Nachomamma8 wrote:and VasudeVa
In post 1355, Pine wrote:Okay, you sons of bitches.

I'm back in this thread. Everything else in my life is all caught up, though the wife still has bronchitis (up from the flu, trending towards pneumonia fml).

I'll be rereading from the start, so PROTECT YOUR HOLES and LAUNDER those SOCKS.
YESSSSS
In post 1356, MariaR wrote:I have never seen so much tryharding in one game before and I don't know if I'm scared or impressed
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

On my phone so I can't make a votecount, but I'm prodding Nosferatu.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

You know what.
I just started reading this game and Fire just claimed sock. Sock, this game, we've been pretending is scum. Fire claimed scum in DEFCON. He was scum. COINCIDENCE? >____>
It reminds me of a similar trust tell I had for the longest time as scum.

FB early scum?
gerryoat early scum.
Desp is scum b/c miller.

Oh hey. Completely forgot Pine is Hated. Relevant information. Pine still town.

Why the hell would you test a Hated claim?
And like, Hated going away in My/LyLo kind of defeats the point.

I really don't see [SAD, Maria] as scum here.
In post 81, Pine wrote:Also,
addendum to partial claim: I have an unusual role, one I am familiar with, but I don't recall ever seeing actually used before.
Hated is a modifier to it. So if you see me claiming Doctor or Jailkeeper or even something obscure like Motion Detector that I've played with before, lynch me. It's *possible* I saw it in a game many years ago, but definitely nothing recent.

Also, I absolutely
love
my role, and will likely use it in a future modded setup.
Given your propensity towards lying in STRAHD, don't mind me if I don't necessarily take this at face value. :roll:
In post 89, Fro99er wrote:WHY THE FUCK ARE WE ALL TALKING SO WEEEEEIRD I HATE IT WAAAAHHHHH

EP THIS GAME STINKS SO MUCH I NEED NOSE JAMMER
I'm starting to wonder if this is a schtick.

Nosferatu continues to be scummy.
In post 112, SlySly wrote:I think I like this Firebringer.
He claimed scum.
I'm seeing double.
I'm super concerned.
In post 127, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Then creature's post still reads scummy it looks like he pre-planned/pre-wrote it.
That's really not Creature.
In post 149, Firebringer wrote:
In post 147, Pine wrote:Yeah, I totally plan for this to be a FUN game, not a TRYHARD game. That will probably fall apart when shit gets real, but right now it's towel time.
TRY HARD SOCK MATES!

We gonna wreck this game. These towels won't see it coming!
Like seriously.
Why do you claim scum like this?
I don't get it. I really don't.
Fire all I want is this game to be great and maybe just maybe we can be something uniquely amazing.
But if you're a scumbucket then you need death.
In post 158, Andrius wrote:SAD is scum.
Desp is scum.
THE STRAHD KILLERS are all town.
Solid start.
In post 159, Andrius wrote:Maria is town.
Fire is town.
Fro99er is town.
Creature is town.

Would like to see more Gerry and Aero.
SAD town. Liking his vote-shrugging off and the testing the Hated thing even if its not something I'd do.
Desperado somewhat in the middle here. Slot will self-sort itself a Miller. The up-front claiming thing is town, but, again, miller play is so standardized its easy for scum to sneak in. As Strahdians know. Kind of waiting for him to do things unrelated to claiming at this juncture.
Pine is town. This is all heart. I mean, yeah, there's no reason for scum to not claim Hated if they're Hated, and if they're fakeclaiming it they get NOTHING since it matters little, has no established procedure, and can be tested and he dies. Town.
Sly is town. Consistency is the name of the game. I've seen you in one,
no, two
games and you're consistently town. Glad you're here, brother.
FB might actually be scum here. The claiming sock thing is concerning given I've only ever seen him claim scum as scum (DEFCON) and he's not really doing much at present.
Fro99er isn't as strong of a read as it was the first go-round, but I think he's town. Less namely because I can't remember why I shoved him in the town group so hard.
Outright saying Creature is town this early was yeah, probably a mistake. But I think I'd wind up at the same conclusion after 50 pages and having him come into his skin again. Right now, hasn't done much so probably should sit at ?? or some middle ground throwaway category that's going to see some usage here.

Gerry likely scum.
Aero likely scum.
Moving along.

SAD is super town for the conversation with Desp regarding Commuting.

Hey Toog.
Before I forget.
I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on the Tammy/Nacho/Andrius slots. Since you townread Tammy from Page 1 and were voting me for REACTIONS. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

garry useless.

Creature's doing his thing. At his own pace.
Everything is fine.
In post 262, Pine wrote:Hold up. Before the flavor train leaves the station, my flavor is also an obstacle to getting the laundry done, and I'm Town. EP actually tells me to fuck myself in my role PM. So let's not rush to a conclusion here.

I am considering the utility of a mass flavorclaim here. I would like to invite discussion on the topic. I see pros and cons.
You're also Hated though.
So thus enjoy some of the many 'benefits' of Miller-itude.
In post 271, drealmerz7 wrote:and this entire site needs to get the fuck off of miller's claiming out of the gate

it's fucking dumb and boring
Yeah but would you prefer it go undone and then an investigative role gets a guilty on them. And THEN the miller goes 'Yeah oh I'm a Miller'.
You may not like this but its far superior to the alternative.

I would enjoy some words about what to expect from fro99er.
Because I'm looking at 303 going why.
In post 303, Fro99er wrote:
In post 284, Andrius wrote:You don't need to baby me. I know you went to bed. I didn't mean to be like SHES NOT HERE SHES SCUM it was a SHES NOT HERE.
What was the "wut" part for after the "She was here for pages 1-2 and is gone."
Why the interest?
In post 309, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Okay here were go

Desperado is town
Pine is town
Frogger is town
Aeronaut is town
Maria is town
Sly is town
Gun to head, yes.
Yes.
Gun to head, yes.
No.
Yes.
Yes would bank the game on this.
In post 329, gerryoat wrote:
In post 309, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Okay here were go

Desperado is town
Pine is town
Frogger is town
Aeronaut is town
Maria is town
Sly is town
That's a lot of town reads for 14 pages. Especially when 10 of them have been trolling.
I'm more interested in your lack of reads.
You should talk about the game more.
In post 350, gerryoat wrote:gonna be honest, guys. i have no clue who mafia is. someone give me a good case and i'll sheep the vote
The Mikujin Tell.
Outsourcing vote.
General lack of content and/or reads.
This needs to die.

Vote: gerryoat

Call it policy lynch, call it whatever. Scum dies now.
In post 351, Fro99er wrote:
In post 347, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm not
really
pre-empting you as a scumread I said I have you as lean scum because your early posts felt super wishy wash.

But I can get a read on you later anyway it's not like OMG TAMMY IS SCUM LYNCH HER WITH FIRE.
I don't think the word really was needed there. Like, I'm not pre-empting you as a scum read so much as I'm doing X...but I am a bit pre-empting you as a scumread.

It would have read find without the really.
This seems overly nitpicky.
Why focus on wording?
In post 360, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:The fact Tammy was focused purely on that made me feel like she wanted to look like she was doing RVS especially knowing other people had the challenge while avoiding interacting with people.
In general, this is my concern with the mechanic.
Doesn't add value to the game besides for more dreck which we surely don't need.
But apparently people are TOUCHY about this so whatever it doesn't really matter.
In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:and you decided to share that speculation outloud for no particular reason

when it's a 17p theme game and an experienced playerlist where we all know SKs potentially exist in the game

hmmm
Why does this matter?
Its not baseless and its not a detraction.
In post 402, Desperado wrote:
In post 391, Tammy wrote:I have no idea how to read Maria. The affect in the posts pings, but that could just be how she types, and I got worried about that wording, but IDK.
I don't like her at all, nothing to do with the modifier thing tho.
Reasons would be great.
In post 477, Firebringer wrote:thats a good idea:
VOTE: Ser Arthur Dayne
You literally just called him town tho.
In post 488, gerryoat wrote:I'd vote SAD just for saying he has like 7 TRs after 10 troll pages and maybe only 3 legit content pages. but i'll wait
Meanwhile you have 0 reads in total and 0 legit content pages.
Why do you even play this game?
In post 515, Fro99er wrote:OMG SOMEONE HAMMERZ

FOR THE LOLZ
You could be scum again.
Ugh.
In post 531, Fro99er wrote:
In post 528, Tammy wrote:VOTE: frogger
BRING IT ON
In post 532, Fro99er wrote:Fire can we do SAD and let me battle it out with Tammy later.
In post 533, Fro99er wrote:LOOK AT ME LINING UP LYNCHES
Then again there's a certain air of IDGAF about you that makes me think of UT.
In post 541, Desperado wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Fro99er

Maria's still scum she's just kind of boring
Well to be fair you've done 0 to convince other people she's scum.
In post 545, Tammy wrote:This is not town frogger by the way and if it is I'm disappointed as all hell. i was like yay frogger's playing we worked together really well in mafiaception maybe that will happen again if he's town.

In mafiaception he helped the town worked together and was careful about his reads. He wasn't this lynch happy oh let's lynch someone 24 hours into the game with really lame and not solid reasoning. In fact when he was scum reading ABR, he listened to my read there and when he was discounting it was like Tammy can't listen to you anymore.

This is not that Frogger. i can't imagine a town frogger going let's lynch fast so I can see how tammy reacts let's battle tammy.

If this is what town frogger looks like now color me disappointed as shit.

But you feel more like Bees.
This feels familiar.

Fro99er is still in the leaning town category.
Nacho is town. This is town Nacho.
SAD is still strong town.
In post 577, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 509, Fro99er wrote:Can we L-1 and derphammer SAD. I want to see tammy's reaction to that.
In post 510, Fro99er wrote:ninja'd theres the L-1

DERPHAMMER PLZ
generally when i'm trying to encourage an early hammer I don't refer to it as a derphammer.
if he was trying to bait impatient town then I think he would have gone about it differently.
Right.
I think of RECK LOLHAMMERs and this ain't one.

Zack is unremarkable.

Having a hard time discerning on Toog.

In post 670, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 669, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 664, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Zach is super scummy btw post 617.
You'll have to elaborate, my friend.
Oh the side defense on me it was something Spiffeh (scum) did in DEFCON when I was being wagoned on Day 2 and he was halfheartedly defending the wagon saying it was bad etc.

You just have a lot to gain from it and very little to lose knowing I'll flip town. Also it's extremely similar to Spiffeh because you're not actively trying to stop the wagon just sitting there saying that you think it's bad.
This makes sense.
Though your wagon was no longer going anywhere but burning down.
In post 692, Tammy wrote:Has nobody else noticed that nosferstu keeps posting and responding to the most irrelevant stuff?

(That one post to me was like the only actual game related post she's made.)
He's scum.
Like Gerry.
Nothing new here.
Will gladly lynch either of them.
In post 732, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Ser Arthur Dayne (7): Aeronaut, Pine, Andrius, drealmerz7, SlySly, gerryoat, Fro99er + (Firebringer) + (Toogeloo).
Sure.
Aero's likely scum.
Gerry's scum.
FB's leaning scum.
Toog's up in the air atm.
In post 750, Toogeloo wrote:I'd totally support an Andrius wagon for great pressure, but he's V/LA, so any push there isn't going to amount to anything currently.
Great pressure didn't happen.
How disappointed are you?
In post 767, Firebringer wrote:Andrius don't you think I am behaving just like defcon?
Sort of.
What do you stand to gain from pointing this out?
I'm so confused.

Like, here's my issue with Toog.
There's enough voting and doing things to be busy, but the gif thing is distracting and kind of feels like a schtick for the sake of being a schtick. I don't like it.
In post 1239, Toogeloo wrote:I honestly just glazed over the last two pages. drealmerz probably at least earned himself a "No need to worry about being lynched today," pass, but I didn't really see anything rather important stick out from that ridiculous terrible back and forth.
Can you elaborate on the drealmerz thing?
Because free passes are scummy.

Vote: Gerryoat

I'm out for the night.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

tl;dr

TOWN
SlySly
SAD
Nachomamma

Desperado
drealmerz
Pine
Maria
Fro99er
Creature

SCUM
FB
Nosferatu
Menno/Aero
Toog
gerry

Categories are not stratified within themselves.
Town has two strata.

Wasn't that bad of a read.
Nothing really exciting happened.
I don't think I'd be surprised if any of my townreads turned out to be scum.
I don't actually think any of them are like SURPRISE-level material.
Maybe that's just because my care level is so low.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Creature »

lol, pre-planned posts are what I avoid to do as scum.
Sigh
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Tammy »

when I have expectations for a player it is that I have expectations based on how much I respect their play and how much I respect the way they make reads. For players that I respect and have experience, I expect them to make sound arguments. Often times good players make bad arguments when they are scum because well sometimes they have to.

For instance, Nacho when scum at my homesite pushed through a lynch with terrible reasoning concerning someone who claimed ascetic in their first post. (I was his traitor or I'd have probably pointed that out.) In Bees when Glork was scum with Frogger, I pointed out that his reasoning for scum reading people was not what he would do as town because it was very superficial. Same thing with Faraday in Marketplace. He was scum using terrible reasoning to get after people, something that he'd never use as town.

Talented and experienced players look deeper when town but often fall into the trap of superficial and sometimes dumb arguments when scum. That is what I look for, and sometimes it's the only way to really catch a talented player.

So when a person that I respect as a sound town player makes a dumb argument like "post count inflation" that both ignores that it was something that was only a real thing for me in rvs, deflects from answering for my actual suspicion on them in a heavy handed manner that more feels like putting me in my place than anything else, hell yes I'm going to be disappointed. I want that person on my team. I want to work with that person, but making a really weak argument like that means they're more likely to be scum because I don't expect that type of stupid argument to come from them. But hey, if it's just a let's come up with a bunch of reasons so I can rage at Tammy repeatedly, then hey I've been put in my place. Go you, yay you, congratulations. I now no longer want to work with you. But I have my doubts about this. After you misinterpreted so terribly my intentions the first time, I thought I made myself clearer over the weekend.

I looked forward to your response because I thought that you'd respond in a way that we could discuss things. I did not expect to be raged at again. I did not expect to get raged at about things that I had clarified more than once. Oh and just so you know when you say I won't say something uncharitable here, you're just being passive aggressive and the uncharitable thing has already been said. I did not deserve your treatment of me. I did not deserve to be raged at. I was never even abrasive with you (the comment about it not being the strand game was probably the closest to abrasive I got because quite frankly it was frustrating as hell that appaerntly to you everyone else is allowed to have fun and amuse themselves in whatever way they want, but I'm horrible for focusing on moist in my first several posts because I'm trying to fit into some cool kids club that doesn't even exist because I'm the only one actually doing it.) I was disappointed and bummed and sad because in that moment I thought wow he could really be scum here and I really wanted him to be town.

I never told you how to play. I never had weird expectations of how you would play. I gave you my reasons for being suspicious and you ignored them to yell at me about the moist thing. You get after me for stifling conversation, but you never answered my original suspicion. After I tell you what I found odd with your reads, you get after me for telling you how to play. I can't win here because I just get accused of having a personal problem I didn't have, being abrasive when I was bummed, and then just get raged at.

Being disappointed in frogger was different. I do respect frogger as a player and also signed up for this game to play with him. He had literally just bragged about winning best town performance and leading a town to victory and suggested he was going to lead town here too. I don't think expect for a player that is coming at the game like that to try to push through a lynch less than 24 hours into day one. And comparing it to Reck doesn't make him town. Reck lolhammers as scum too and gets away with it for whimsy.

I do have concerns about firebringer and the claiming scum thing. A few days ago, I went back to look at Gumball where he was scum and found that he claimed scum there too, but I wanted to check some of his other games and a couple town games to see if he did it as town too and if it was an actual thing.

Toogeloo is town there.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

You guys realize that if I honestly only claimed scum as scum that's called a trust tell, right?

The level of play here astounds me sometimes.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gerry really isn't scum tho I'm mad u wrote 8 volumes of info just to vote a ML LMFAO
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1365, Zachstralkita wrote:Gerry really isn't scum tho I'm mad u wrote 8 volumes of info just to vote a ML LMFAO
Stop buddying garry
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Im not, I know how to spot MLs
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Plus you're letting a lot of people slide on that wagon
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1367, Zachstralkita wrote:Im not, I know how to spot MLs
If that's true you should easily be able to tell that Garry isn't getting lynched today without your comment.

Like there's obviously not enough support for a Garry lynch.

There's like at least three people against it and hasn't gained traction each time it's been attemtpted
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

I wanted to protect andrius cause I enjoy him as a player but I can't deny he has been a scumread since his tammy interaction like 20 pages ago.

His interactions are wonky.
He doesn't know how to interact with me which isn't good sign
And he is playing this game like he is at a fourth grade reading level:

VOTE: Andrius

Sorry buddy, your great but you stink like socks
Show

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

My aim is to draw attention to it

Meanwhile yours is...
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1371, Zachstralkita wrote:My aim is to draw attention to it

Meanwhile yours is...
What is my aim? Please tell me.

Then tell me why my aim is in claiming PR.
Then tell me why I claimed I would lurk but didn't.

Go on.
Show

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I believe it's "..."
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

As in nothing?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”