Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

The claim was sus from the start
The play was oppurtunistic and designed to draw attention
The play backfired
The safe claim kept her in the game
The ates, her strong suit, have been everywhere
And now, at the endgame she fought almost tooth and nail to avoid, is here, and she can spam to a V?

nadhia. I may not be eloquent like Pie, but look at the facts and try to leave the emotions aside for a moment. :|
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3674, pisskop wrote:I see a lot of spam from pie. I can only expect she wants to close out strong. pie was always strong-spirited. Its why effort=/=alignment.
this is the exact kind of shit people like Varsoon and Wisdom attempted to use to discredit me D1.

first it was "you're not concise enough, look how people like you can explain a read on dwlee in one sentence", then it was "your walls are manipulative". now it's "pie is spamming".

besides that, um, pretty much everything in that post is demonstrably false and I've actually already covered most of why in my posts earlier. let me know if you want me to respond in more depth.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3675, pisskop wrote:And now, at the endgame she fought almost tooth and nail to avoid, is here, and she can spam to a V?
this is actually hilarious; I had two very distinct chances to actually make pisskop outright dead (both D5 when me and GE and Cakez had built up enough pressure on him for it to actually turn serious, and yesterday when me/GE could have just bloc'ed up and gained majority on him), avoiding this 3p entirely, and I didn't take either of them, I kept getting weirded out and not lynching him because I just didn't realize why he'd be pushing me the entire game the way that he was.

/shrug
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3675, pisskop wrote:The ates, her strong suit, have been everywhere
for the record, emotion is actually pretty much the one thing I cannot effectively fake as scum.

you saw badass women where I mostly just yelled a lot but didn't get that same sort of belief in my reads that I usually have, and you saw dance game v2.0 where mhsmith outright meta'ed me and realized that I could not have been faking the emotion I had in that game as scum.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3674, pisskop wrote:- I just rolled scum in like 2 of my last 3 games. -> odds are heavily against it mechanically.
this is straight up just false. I'm pretty sure you know this, but, just saying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

You can show me the math.

Lets be generous.

33% of a game is scum.
33% of the time you roll scum in 1 game.
0.33*0.33 % of the time you roll scum in 2 games
0.33*0.33*0.33 %of the time you do it three times.

I dont know why Im engaging you though. Since youre scum you have nothing to lose by refuting and spaming. But Im pretty sure you knew this.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Nadhia.

theres nothing to be gained from pie v. I because we know one of us is scum. There are no more associations to be made. One of us, the town one, gets nothing from bickering with the other. The scum gets to demean, devalue, and fallicy their way through the other.

Dont expect me to do it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:49 am

Post by pieguyn »

if you think I'm attempting to engage you here, you're delusional; that post was to Nahdia.

if you actually believe that, then you have no idea how conditional probability works.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 am

Post by pieguyn »

if anything all the stuff about meta tells me is that this, for whatever reason, happened to be the game where pisskop decided he'd deliberately be a piece of human trash in order to further a scum win con. now that I'm aware of this, I am sure that this is something he was always capable of, he just chose not to in previous games.

I imagine he's probably going to make 1000 posts claiming "omg she's personally attacking me, such scum!!11", but it's the truth of the matter and yes anyone who just casually throws gendered insults at me as if it's nothing does deserve to be called that.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 am

Post by pieguyn »

probably because he didn't think he'd have any chance at winning the game otherwise.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm probably going to be gone for a bit, but @Nahdia, one thing I want to say first is that pisskop's posts to you are the sort of typical endgame posts scum make - you're a tonal reader so a part of me just kind of hopes that you intuit the same thing, but they're typical posts that are written more to look good than anything else, while the content in the actual post is all really shallow and/or just wrong.

if you want me to address anything he wrote or elaborate more on anything I said earlier, *do not hesitate to ask*. I highly, highly recommend that you go through D1, go through pisskop's ISO again and read what I'm writing try to reconcile what I'm writing about him with what his posts actually contain, though, since I think this really should be straightforward and I think I can say that 100% objectively and more than anything I'd just be disgusted with myself if I lost in a D1/D2 scum death situation to a scum who couldn't even make kills who coasted to the end and then fluked out a victory at the very end of the game in what should have been an auto-win scenario because you got weirded out on me after town reading me the whole game. that would probably be actually the worst loss out of all of my games.

I'm aware of how far into ATE territory that falls, I guess I just hope you understand and I feel like given what you've seen of me, you might. this is driving me up the wall way more than I thought it would and I just want the win I should have had a month and a half ago.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

What if the twist is that this game wasn't for pieguyn at all. It was for GiF and those two secretly switched accounts, making all of this self-meta invalid!!
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:35 am

Post by pisskop »

What a twist, but thats bastard
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

Pisskop my man I'm probably gonna hammer how. Make like a therapeutic patient and tell make how that makes you feel.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Guiz Im gonna get my license back!

\o/

I am sooo happies. They will soon give me a lamented plastic card with a butt ugly picture of me scowling that says Im allowed to (legally) maneuver a 2 ton standard transmission vehicle around at high speeds.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hammer you*
Sry phone posting

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

Oo congrats

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

We cant let pie win, her game or not.

If you are going to hammer youll do it whether or not I outburst. Ive told you im town, but Ive played entirely too many games to get emotional and cry about another town loss.

You hammer, but when you do Im allowed to rub your face in it and call you a bad dog
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Pie has at every step of the game made AtEs and targeted key townies.

Pie has instigated fights and has made appeal after appeal to you in order to stay protected behind a bubble.

Her play is really damn obvious. Do you not consider it?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

Payback for Zelda mafia

I don't consider pie's play obvious scum, no?? By claim and tone I'd call them town and by actual actions... I'm a bit split but there's nothing SUPER damning?

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Before you hammer. Consider Zelda Mafia and your own Black Magic Maf.

how was I in the endgame? remember?
- I was aggressive and rude.

how was I in black mages mafia?
- a nonposter, poor form, and rolled with the punches.

Now how does that fit with my play in this game? Youve been able to comfortably sit there without talking; do so now

P:

Lol
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

I really just. Idk. I know pieguyn. I think I know 'em anyway. I really don't see the narrative of a heavy emotional manipulation player being her archetype or whatever.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive never seen Pie as scum in a game I can officially talk about. This would be my first.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

But maybe Im just biased because theyve called me a shit player 8 ways to sunday

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”