Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #122 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Skelda »

Hi guys! I didn't realize that the game had started, I'm reading back now.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #123 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Skelda »

Okay so I totally believe James obviously. I'm not convinced that it is Comm though.

Vote: Uzi
is where I'm at right now. It seemed like they were trying hard to make their James doubt seem Town.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Skelda »

Yeah I think James and Comm are Town too. I agree with the people saying that.

Uzi still seems possible I guess, he hasn't done anything especially Town. I could also see it being Tywin for some reason, I'm not sure how to articulate why though.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #264 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Skelda »

Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though. His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #278 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 270, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.
Cautious scum found.
Not really.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #335 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 301, CommKnight wrote:Let's do a check on all of his posts shall we?

First Post
In post 122, Skelda wrote:Hi guys! I didn't realize that the game had started, I'm reading back now.
Introduction post, doesn't count for anything. Nothing of substance.

Second Post
In post 123, Skelda wrote:Okay so I totally believe James obviously. I'm not convinced that it is Comm though.

Vote: Uzi
is where I'm at right now. It seemed like they were trying hard to make their James doubt seem Town.
Short 2-liner with a vote. Nothing really analyzed, which part of Uzi's posts seemed like they were trying too hard? Like which specific part? Seems like sheeping for the first line of easy reads.

Third Post
In post 214, Skelda wrote:Yeah I think James and Comm are Town too. I agree with the people saying that.

Uzi still seems possible I guess, he hasn't done anything especially Town. I could also see it being Tywin for some reason, I'm not sure how to articulate why though.
Sheeps consensus that I'm town now, just basically "I agree". Then his post about Uzi, it's like he's projecting himself unto Uzi because this is his third post and nothing "especially Town" yet! Then casts shade on Tywin because you know, he can't explain why!

Fourth Post
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though. His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
Again, he calls someone else out as not doing anything really yet what has he done up to this point? More shading. Still going after Uzi as "desperate" but look at what he's doing. GRASPING AT STRAWS STILL. Yet again, "I agree".

Fifth Post
In post 278, Skelda wrote:
In post 270, Land of Xanth wrote:

Cautious scum found.
Not really.
100% usless post, expand on why you don't agree.

So out of 5 posts, first and fifth are fillers and he's done a crud job about doing anything townie as of yet but seems all too willing to call others out for not doing so much. Yet everyone he's called out has been more active and contributed much more to the conversation than he has.

So Tywin, what do you think of this analysis?

Fastposted a few times. Yep, Tywin is the towniest of the lot at the moment.
Why is any of this scummy? Town can do all of these things.

I don't really have that much to say on most Day 1s and I'm not going to construct opinions that I don't have, and I've not really gotten into this game yet so yeah, my posts are fillery. If anything me posting like that means that I absolutely do not care what people think of me because I don't. I would know better than to make posts like that as scum, I would fake it more. I'm not trying to give substantive posts because I don't have substantive opinions on the game.

If I had a good reason why Tywin wasn't Towny I would have said it. It's mostly gut, but give me a sec and I'll read over his posts. I can't even remember what he's done so far this game right now.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #336 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 185, Tywin Lannister wrote:They both strike me as TvT. Specially, newtown vs newtown. Will look at it more after work, but comm looks new to Mafia based on him thinking his claim there was a good idea, since it doesn't really cc anything. They're both modified cops, although one is a non-consecutive role cop, the other a 1-shot normal cop. They both basically outted themselves without reason. Being a role cop should've told comm to expect things like a scum/town roleblocker, scum/town cop, etc, because there's no point to a role cop over a normal cop otherwise. Usually, town role cops need a reason to search for roles instead of simply guilty/innocent, so I think that should've been common sense to him. Due to that, also having a weak 1-shot cop makes sense and fits balance-wise, especially with the 'time shifted' mechanic in play. I think they're both newtown at this point, and regardless, neither are the correct lynch D1.
Posts like this seem like they are trying to project Towniness rather than actually analyze the situation at hand, and plus this seems like an obvious point to go into a lot of effort to explain. Tywin has a couple posts like this that feel like more than is necessary to get his point across. I dunno, I don't really have a super strong scumread on him, but do we have any reason to believe that any thing he's doing here is something he wouldn't do as scum? Not really. And so therefore can we townread him? Not really.

But that's the way this site works tbh, there are certain playstyles that are Townread at the start consistently and I don't really expect that to change. And my playstyle is one that is scumread at the start consistently because I'm honest about what I think and I'm not going to fake it as Town, that's just the way it goes. So yeah.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #401 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 353, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though.
His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
There was only one other person voting Sly at the time Tywin voted and it was Xanth. Who are the "others" (
plural
) and what did they say that Tywin agreed with? Tywin gave his own reasoning for voting Sly. I didn't notice Tywin was on the hook for anything, what did you think he was on the hook for?
I don't remember who the others were, I've barely been reading the thread to be honest with you. But I do think multiple people shading him even if they hadn't voted, maybe? Idk, past me must have had good reasons for thinking what I did.

And he wasn't really on the hook, I remember thinking that was bad wording even as I wrote it. I just meant that it was a good way to get attention off of himself and seem Town but honestly, I have basically no idea what I'm talking about and I'm pulling shit out of my ass (like everyone but I'm being obvious about it) so you shouldn't put too much faith in anything I say right now. I'm just trying to be mildly helpful instead of just going into full lurk mode.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #402 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 377, CommKnight wrote:
In post 376, Ramcius wrote:So, Grey, you can put me on your SR list

Comm claim have no town motivation at all, he claimed to CC James early D1? That's stupid reason, but when he claimed, he will get protective roles on him (he already asked), so other people are not protected and can be killed easily

Role cop can be easily scum and pretend town without any trouble, so i can't townread him for claiming such role

He demanded James to tell if he had modifiers attached to his role - to evaluate if James is just probably useless 1-shot cop or he's more dangerous and should be dealt with
Let's review your theory shall we?

You believe a 1-shot cop claim but not a non-consecutive role cop claim. So you believe the town has
one-shot
check over being able to check every other night.

I'm really not sure if he's just a bad scum buddy or a town really grasping at straws.

Skelda is active now which I was looking for to get out of him, but this logic from Ramcius.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ramcius

I honestly don't know if James is mafia, but his claim makes zero sense and I've agreed with Tywin to let him live today and scum hunt for the rest of them. Whelp, it's time to look at Ramcius here.
I made one more post. How is that more actively exactly? My rate has been a pretty steady one or two non-substantial posts per day and you did nothing to change that. But you did something that made you Town earlier to me, I forget what so I'll give this a pass I guess.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #404 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Skelda »

Oh come now, that isn't a scumclaim. Far from it.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #579 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Skelda »

Hi I exist. Sorry.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #609 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Skelda »

I'm sorry guys, I had a lot going on today. I'm going to read the thread tomorrow and scrape some thoughts together.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #666 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Skelda »

Uggh, stuff keeps coming up preventing me from committing time to this, I'm really sorry guys. I still do want to try to play though, this has just been a few busy days for me.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #742 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 526, Vifam wrote:What are you guys talking about
This is me in 90% of this game so far. I forgot how much meaningless stuff people talk about on this site, lol.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #743 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 585, CommKnight wrote:
In post 579, Skelda wrote:Hi I exist. Sorry.
This is utterly useless post.
It prevented me from being replaced. That's something.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #744 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 676, TTTT wrote:
In post 494, TTTT wrote:and the quote trees and walls in this game are killing me
17 players is too many for this style of posting
I'm claiming
2-Shot Conciserizer

Target: Ramcius
Target: CommKnight

All your posts must now be under 100 words (including quotes) or you will be mod-killed.
Yass! I wish you had unlimited shots and could do this to everyone in the game.

In other news, why is no one voting for Lil Uzi?

1.) He's been a vote option since the beginning but it didn't take off because there's been resistance.
2.) The people who are voting for him mostly seem Town to me. Like Vifam right? Vifam seems pretty Town to me, mostly gut though.
3.) The alternative wagons at this point suck. Like come on guys, SlySly is Town. Why would scum be making such a spectacle?

I don't actually remember what Lil Uzi did to get my vote in the first place, but placed on the way things stalled and all attention went other places I think Uzi is a good way to go. And I'm going to go read Uzi's ISO and figure out what I don't like. Look a me putting effort in at 2am, I'm so proud of myself.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #745 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 681, CommKnight wrote:Well on the bright side, TTTT either screwed himself or proved himself. When the mod tells us tomorrow to limit it to 100 words. Then guess we'll know for sure.
You are so ridiculous, lol. I can't even.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #746 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 724, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 720, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 715, Land of Xanth wrote:If we could get everyone to stop wasting time with posturing and start working together on a lynch, that would be awesome.
In post 684, PeregrineV wrote: Still up for receiving the noose:
TTTT
Pepchoninga
Havingfitz
Vifam
Narna
Skelda
TheFuzzylogic99
listening....
I wouldn't lose any sleep over a Pep or Skelda lynch.
I'm losing sleep over a non-Skelda lynch right now.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #747 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Skelda »

Isn't Pep like a lame lynch? It seems like a classic MS, "We don't want to make a decision so let's just take it out on the easy person." I mean he could be scum, it isn't impossible especially with how nothing is happening, but if he isn't his lynch basically wastes the day except for getting a less active person gone.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #748 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 79, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 76, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 67, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 58, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 54, Land of Xanth wrote:Nah thats me Uzi ;)
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
Lol
But I want you to talk to me about the gamestate. Cause your vote was sorta oppertunistic.
Why did you hop onto the wagon on James after he confirmed his claim was real?

-Ali
I didn't like his vote for you after it was confirmed he wasn't trolling.

Why does him confirming his claim was real make you feel my vote was opportunistic? He's in no danger of being lynched and I don't have to believe his claim.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either, but I can see it being town motivated.
While yes, he was in no danger of being lynched, I am wondering why you didn't believe the claim.
I don't buy that a cop PR would claim the way he did or on Day 1, especially during RVS.
Like how blatantly wrong can you be? Scum loves pretending to underestimate Town stupidity to go after them.
In post 255, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 215, SlySly wrote:
In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote: Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.
Not true. He's a 1-shot cop. He could screw up his one shot. He's not a big loss. If his claim is true and we lynched him, big deal. It would be worth it not to listen to his snippiness for the entire game. I'd be willing to lynch him just so the rest of the game can be fun.

------------
In post 85, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 80, James3 wrote:
@MOD Is this game bastard?
This game lives in Theme Park. Abandon preconceived notions.

------------
In post 104, Tywin Lannister wrote:I want to hear from both him and James, since I haven't seen an explanation as to why he'd claim on his first post when he's a 1-shot cop
Not reading the game pings my scumdar.
--

VOTE: Sly

I don't like this. I doubt the claim but just because it isn't an amazing role or can easily dealt with doesn't mean he wouldn't be a significant loss. If he's town, policy lynching him basically means we're going to being losing a voter on our side and gifting scum a wagon to pile on that won't do us any good to analyze since policy lynch wagons always laugh at VCA.

Why is his claim preventing you from having fun? Would you rather talk about something else? If so, what?
Another incredibly obvious, convenient thing to go after. I guess some Town are annoying like this, but this kind of mindset of looking for something easy to jump on seems like scum. I definitely do have a bias towards believing that people who play poorly are Town though that has to be taken into account, I think most bad play that I see does come from Town because scum usually care about seeming like they are playing well more than do, but at the same time you do have people who do stupid things from a Town perspective as scum, usually people who would do it as Town too. Hell, maybe I'm one of those people, hahahaha.

I thought I was going to have more to say about this but I don't. I like that Lil Uzi was defending me and I really want him to be Town because of that, but I dunno, it doesn't feel right. That's gut though.

Yay! Effort! Now I can prod dodge my way through the next couple days.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #757 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 749, Ramcius wrote:
In post 747, Skelda wrote:Isn't Pep like a lame lynch? It seems like a classic MS, "We don't want to make a decision so let's just take it out on the easy person." I mean he could be scum, it isn't impossible especially with how nothing is happening, but if he isn't his lynch basically wastes the day except for getting a less active person gone.
So, we should lynch LUV over Pep cause on your gut feeling instead? You know, if Pep flips red, you going on my susp list for this poor defense
That's not what I was saying. I just think that if Pep does flip Town this lynch is a lot more useless than a lot of other Town lynches. You don't necessarily have to agree with my read on Uzi though.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #758 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 753, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 748, Skelda wrote:
In post 79, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 76, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 67, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 58, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 54, Land of Xanth wrote:Nah thats me Uzi ;)
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
Lol
But I want you to talk to me about the gamestate. Cause your vote was sorta oppertunistic.
Why did you hop onto the wagon on James after he confirmed his claim was real?

-Ali
I didn't like his vote for you after it was confirmed he wasn't trolling.

Why does him confirming his claim was real make you feel my vote was opportunistic? He's in no danger of being lynched and I don't have to believe his claim.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either, but I can see it being town motivated.
While yes, he was in no danger of being lynched, I am wondering why you didn't believe the claim.
I don't buy that a cop PR would claim the way he did or on Day 1, especially during RVS.
Like how blatantly wrong can you be? Scum loves pretending to underestimate Town stupidity to go after them.
In post 255, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 215, SlySly wrote:
In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote: Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.
Not true. He's a 1-shot cop. He could screw up his one shot. He's not a big loss. If his claim is true and we lynched him, big deal. It would be worth it not to listen to his snippiness for the entire game. I'd be willing to lynch him just so the rest of the game can be fun.

------------
In post 85, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 80, James3 wrote:
@MOD Is this game bastard?
This game lives in Theme Park. Abandon preconceived notions.

------------
In post 104, Tywin Lannister wrote:I want to hear from both him and James, since I haven't seen an explanation as to why he'd claim on his first post when he's a 1-shot cop
Not reading the game pings my scumdar.
--

VOTE: Sly

I don't like this. I doubt the claim but just because it isn't an amazing role or can easily dealt with doesn't mean he wouldn't be a significant loss. If he's town, policy lynching him basically means we're going to being losing a voter on our side and gifting scum a wagon to pile on that won't do us any good to analyze since policy lynch wagons always laugh at VCA.

Why is his claim preventing you from having fun? Would you rather talk about something else? If so, what?
Another incredibly obvious, convenient thing to go after. I guess some Town are annoying like this, but this kind of mindset of looking for something easy to jump on seems like scum. I definitely do have a bias towards believing that people who play poorly are Town though that has to be taken into account, I think most bad play that I see does come from Town because scum usually care about seeming like they are playing well more than do, but at the same time you do have people who do stupid things from a Town perspective as scum, usually people who would do it as Town too. Hell, maybe I'm one of those people, hahahaha.

I thought I was going to have more to say about this but I don't. I like that Lil Uzi was defending me and I really want him to be Town because of that, but I dunno, it doesn't feel right. That's gut though.

Yay! Effort! Now I can prod dodge my way through the next couple days.
So you think I'm scum because you don't like my beliefs about the game or my play style?
That's not what I said, I actually like some of your beliefs about the game like the one where I'm Town. But I think some of the things you've done make sense from a scum perspective, how is that worse than any other read at this point?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #774 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 762, Tywin Lannister wrote:VOTE: Skalda.

The fact that this guy hasn't been voted at all by anyone makes me believe he's scum. His posts show complete and utter 'nervousness' in everything he says, is very cautious to not actually say anything, TRs Vifam and Sly out of all the players, and his 'effort' posts are basically just saying 'I'm here guys! Hi! Look at me putting in effort at 2 am! So Vifam looks super town, because no reason at all, but super town there guys. Super town. We have the best town, don't we folks? The best! Oh, sly is obvious town too, because he's so scummy that he's town! Uzi is scum because he posted thoughts, which I don't like due to me not doing it. Also, bad play = town because I'm one of them hahahahahahahahaha. I'm not awkward at all. Ttyl for the next prod dodge!'

Jokes aside, that's pretty much how I read his string of recent posts. I will give him credit for actually posting SOMETHING other than 'hi, bye' for once, but it all looks very forced and contrived. It's like he doesn't want to be on any current wagon, either because they're town or because they're his scum buddies, so he throws his vote away on Uzi saying 'guy read, no other reason' and then asks others to join. He knows full well that nobody will join a non case, so it's a throwaway vote. I don't like it.

Also @ everyone:

What's the exact case on Pep? I've pretty much forgotten he exists. Kyouko made some good posts about it, but I haven't seen reasons from others. I'm not against that wagon and will join if it's deadline, but I want to see why people are joining aside from 'pressure.' Pressure without reasons/questions doesn't work and has no purpose. The entire point of D1 lynches are to gain more information beyond just catching scum. There are more than 1. So those voting pep, give the guy questions and/or post your case on him in a way that he can respond. I can't stand sheep votes that don't even give thoughts/reasons behind them. If you agree with a case, say so and say why/what exact parts you agree with. More information is always good, and if you're town, it helps others sort you. Just saying, because if pep flips town, I can see a few scum in those naked wagon votes.
This is pretty gross, yeah. I don't know if you're scum, but I thought it was obvious that I was intentionally overdoing it and making fun of myself. I dunno, if trying to do something when I don't have that much of an opinion gets me voted then vote for me I guess, but I'm not scum still, I'm just Town who plays differently than you.

I don't have a strong case on anyone, what do you want me to do? Make something up? That's what scum would do, I'm trying to actually go with my opinion on something rather than just pretending to have a case to see if people agree with me. I'm pretty terrible on Day 1 and rather than pretending to be okay I'm just going along with it.

But yeah, it wasn't like I was oblivious to the fact that posting in a certain way gets you voted on MS, I'm just going to do it anyway because I want to.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #775 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Skelda »

Also can you spell my name right please? There's an E not an A. Thanks.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #776 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 759, Ramcius wrote:
In post 757, Skelda wrote:
In post 749, Ramcius wrote:
In post 747, Skelda wrote:Isn't Pep like a lame lynch? It seems like a classic MS, "We don't want to make a decision so let's just take it out on the easy person." I mean he could be scum, it isn't impossible especially with how nothing is happening, but if he isn't his lynch basically wastes the day except for getting a less active person gone.
So, we should lynch LUV over Pep cause on your gut feeling instead? You know, if Pep flips red, you going on my susp list for this poor defense
That's not what I was saying. I just think that if Pep does flip Town this lynch is a lot more useless than a lot of other Town lynches. You don't necessarily have to agree with my read on Uzi though.
You being vague on defending Pep just makes me want him flip more and more, name better lynches and why we should lynch one of them? Pep isn't most scummy, simply most people agree on his lynch while other people are more scattered trough lynch lists
From your perspective I probably should be a better lynch tbh, but I'm not scum so I recommend against lynching me. I've named LUV and I didn't just say gut, I don't like how the wagon on them stalled and I kind of have reasons from a couple of their posts even though aren't super great. But that's really all you need at this point.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #792 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 778, Tywin Lannister wrote:Skald: Why do you TR Vifam and Sly? They seem to be your top reads, correct? Also, who are your SRs (if any) beyond Uzi? It's fine if they're just gut reads, but I'm curious about your thoughts on the rest of the game. You've mentioned 3-4 players pretty much, but there are a lot more.

As far as why I'm voting you, it's mainly the lack of productive posts combined with the extremely odd reads. Trying isn't AI, but the things that pinged me were the strong TRs for Vifam/Sly, the general lack of 'looking' for scum, and you haven't seemed to try to sort anyone into solid reads. You're coasting in the same way I accused Vifam of doing, and I don't consider that a townie trait.

What it boils down to is the read on Vifam, which sets you apart from players like Harp, fuzzy, or really any of the other inactives (half the game), because Vifam hasn't 'done' anything. He's said next to nothing even game related for that matter. Most of what he's posted has been 'I'm confused' kind of stuff. An ISO would show that pretty clearly, so why did you single out Vifam (and sly to a lessor extent) to TR over practically anyone else? There are some generally active players in the game whom seem pretty town to me, and there are many who are null due to almost no activity, but I certainly don't understand why you chose Vifam over others. The Sly read I can see how the 'so blatantly scummy that he's town' thing could be read that way (although why him over others?), and at least he's active. He's asked/answered questions, poked a few people, etc. Vifam hasn't, so that read alone seems way out of left field. It looks fake. Your other posts also look forced to me, which is obviously just my opinion, so it's not something I'm gonna push.

What's really interesting to me is that when I voted you (the only player in the game to do so), multiple players have called it 'bad' and even said I'm scum for it. I'm one vote, and I haven't asked others to sheep a wagon on you, so why would these random players get so upset? Why should they care, unless they hard TR you, and if so, why?

Would you consider your current play to be pro-town? What do you think of the reactions that were given out by players like LoX and Vifam for me voting you? What do you think of the pep wagon, and if you don't like it (you're not on it), what do you think of those pushing for it?
That isn't my name so I'm not sure who you're talking to.

But for real I'll answer this tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”