CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 674, Ramcius wrote: 4) Maybe read tread?
Pep is coming up as scum
, Fuzzy's VT claim and very defensive pose, Harp's 50/50 stance on cop claims that was called out. You biased, or trying use your towncred from your claim to get ML, it doesn't matter, cause i'm not flipping scum, so don't worry, i will remind this after game and you could run with your tail between legs in shame
Oh really? When did he die? Last time I checked he's still alive by the first post of who's alive/dead. I must've missed his death scene, would you be so kind as to point me to it?

This is YOUR opinion. I have not read him as scum, I have not gotten up in arms about VT because I know there will be VTs in this game, You have a 50/50 stance on cop claims too but you keep denying it.

Don't worry, when you flip scum, I'll tell you "Good try scummy, better luck fooling me next time." I really doubt I'm wrong about this at all. Even others have started noticing your bad play if you were "town".
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:49 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 494, TTTT wrote:and the quote trees and walls in this game are killing me
17 players is too many for this style of posting
I'm claiming
2-Shot Conciserizer

Target: Ramcius
Target: CommKnight

All your posts must now be under 100 words (including quotes) or you will be mod-killed.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:50 am

Post by TTTT »

Dammit that won't go into effect until tomorrow!!!!!!!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:57 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hey guys, this just in! Ramcius has decided all VT claims are scum. Will the rest of the VTs please come forward, line up and face the wall as Ramcius lynches you for daring to claim VT.

Convince me you're not scum Ramcius. Go ahead. What makes you town? So far all your scum reads are pretty poor and easily faked. Come on, James gave me more of a debate than you. I mean you said it yourself, I'm not posting walls of text once the James thing died down a bit. Which means you're too low key for me to bother with a wall.

Mad? Come at me bro. Show me what you got. I'll have you swinging by Dusk.

Also TTTT, really? Nice job outing yourself and trying to cause less discussion out of two people actually talking, now I'll have to be like Transcend and Para and post 1-2 sentences tomorrow.

Not only did you waste your ability just now, but it's not even effective until it gets to the good bit.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 675, CommKnight wrote:
In post 674, Ramcius wrote: 4) Maybe read tread?
Pep is coming up as scum
, Fuzzy's VT claim and very defensive pose, Harp's 50/50 stance on cop claims that was called out. You biased, or trying use your towncred from your claim to get ML, it doesn't matter, cause i'm not flipping scum, so don't worry, i will remind this after game and you could run with your tail between legs in shame
Oh really? When did he die? Last time I checked he's still alive by the first post of who's alive/dead. I must've missed his death scene, would you be so kind as to point me to it?

This is YOUR opinion. I have not read him as scum, I have not gotten up in arms about VT because I know there will be VTs in this game, You have a 50/50 stance on cop claims too but you keep denying it.

Don't worry, when you flip scum, I'll tell you "Good try scummy, better luck fooling me next time." I really doubt I'm wrong about this at all. Even others have started noticing your bad play if you were "town".
No, that's not just mine reads, those was trown around in this tread, but i see talking to you is waste of time, you simply biased dumb town, i can't imagine scum play that bad
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 676, TTTT wrote:
In post 494, TTTT wrote:and the quote trees and walls in this game are killing me
I'm claiming
2-Shot Conciserizer

All your posts must now be under 100 words (including quotes) or you will be mod-killed.
oh, you like spammy tread? i will give you one, if that claim is true :D
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well on the bright side, TTTT either screwed himself or proved himself. When the mod tells us tomorrow to limit it to 100 words. Then guess we'll know for sure.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 656, havingfitz wrote:
In post 655, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hf have you read any before replacing in? If so, impressions?
I've read nothing. Just got pm from mod. Will try to be caught up by tomorrow.
Welcome Fitz!! Long time no see!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 673, CommKnight wrote:1.) We are two cops. I realize this is not impossible, but with the amount of investigative roles possible, the likelyhood of two cops regardless of what's put before it is lowered. On ToS, they are considered different roles, however, they are still Investigative roles. On here it's no different other than the fact that ToS is randomized and this isn't. Forum mafia rarely has 2 trackers, 2 watchers, etc. 2 cops is quite rare.
:down: :down:
In post 670, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:A
cop investigation
reveals a player's alignment: Town, Mafia, or 3rd party (sometimes cops receive results as Town/Not Town, and Not Town doesn't distinguish between Mafia and 3rd party). A
Rolecop investigation
reveals what role a player has, but not their alignment.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Let's not lynch today:
CommKnight
Land of Xanth (Hydra of -Grey- and Alisae)
Ramcius
SlySly
James3
Zekromaster
ssbm_Kyouko
Tywin Lannister
Lil Uzi Vert

Still up for receiving the noose:
TTTT
Pepchoninga
Havingfitz
Vifam
Narna
Skelda
TheFuzzylogic99
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...all read through. Due to time/other games/RL constraints I did not take notes and make a londg drawn out catch up that I typically do that most people tend to hate.

So here are my "off the top of my head with no supporting references" reads as of now:

Townpool inpo - Vifam, LoX, CommKnight, Tywin, Kyouto,
Has a toe in the town pool - SlySly, LUV, James
Needs sorting out - PerV, Ramcius, TTTT
Suspect pool - Skelda, Pepcho, Fuzzy, Zekro, Narna

- I can accept that James always claims. Fake or not is another matter. No lynching him for a day or two at least.
- I thought the CommKNight claim was town thinking they were genuinely CC'ing a similar PR. But I can see both being town in a 17 player game.
- I liked some of the suspicions towards Skelda (the cautious post pinged me when I read it too).
- I didn't like the Narna vote on Vifom just out of nowhere. Not much (if any) better on the LUV vote.
- I haven't seen anything I really dislike with SlySly. I get his policy lynch sentiments. Could be scum but not for anything I've seen yet.
- Lots of underposters in here. Five players have yet to even place a vote.
- TTTT...is that claim a joke or for real? When I first read it I thoght it was a joke (a good one at that) and it appears your targets are buying it so ???.
- Hey PerV...I've just been back a few months after a ~year's hiatus so it has been awhile. Good to share a game again.

VOTE: Narna
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Zekromaster »

Very fast post to say something I noticed while thinking about this game instead of studying this morning at school. KainTepes sent a coded message, that's why he was force replaced, right?

So, the only post from KainTepes is something that while being totally useless as town (as you don't have any chance to organize with someone to make them understand the code unless you've got some private chat with them) is "great" (well, if you don't count the risk of being forcibly replaced revealing to everyone yours was a secret code and thus showing your alignment) if you're Mafia.

So, Ramcius/KainTepes is a pretty scum slot. The single post from KainTepes looks like it's nothing (It's entire content was deleted, after all) but the sole fact that the post EXISTS makes the slot scum.

Tell me if there are flaws in my reasoning, or if someone already said that, as this is literally something that randomly came to my mind while I should've been studying hyperbolas.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 686, Zekromaster wrote:Very fast post to say something I noticed while thinking about this game instead of studying this morning at school. KainTepes sent a coded message, that's why he was force replaced, right?

So, the only post from KainTepes is something that while being totally useless as town (as you don't have any chance to organize with someone to make them understand the code unless you've got some private chat with them) is "great" (well, if you don't count the risk of being forcibly replaced revealing to everyone yours was a secret code and thus showing your alignment) if you're Mafia.

So, Ramcius/KainTepes is a pretty scum slot. The single post from KainTepes looks like it's nothing (It's entire content was deleted, after all) but the sole fact that the post EXISTS makes the slot scum.

Tell me if there are flaws in my reasoning, or if someone already said that, as this is literally something that randomly came to my mind while I should've been studying hyperbolas.
I think it was mostly hard to see. I looked and it meant nothing to me when I saw it, so it's deletion means nothing to me.

In context, the post followed James claim post. I can see posting a crumb (in whatever form he tried) if you don't want to claim. And it could come from either alignment, depending on playstyle.

For the record, I really like Ramicus for town. He is pointing out all the logic gaps so I don't have to.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 685, havingfitz wrote:OK...all read through. Due to time/other games/RL constraints I did not take notes and make a londg drawn out catch up that I typically do that most people tend to hate.

So here are my "off the top of my head with no supporting references" reads as of now:

- I can accept that James always claims. Fake or not is another matter. No lynching him for a day or two at least.
- I thought the CommKNight claim was town thinking they were genuinely CC'ing a similar PR. But I can see both being town in a 17 player game.
- I liked some of the suspicions towards Skelda (the cautious post pinged me when I read it too).
- I didn't like the Narna vote on Vifom just out of nowhere. Not much (if any) better on the LUV vote.
- I haven't seen anything I really dislike with SlySly. I get his policy lynch sentiments. Could be scum but not for anything I've seen yet.
- TTTT...is that claim a joke or for real? When I first read it I thoght it was a joke (a good one at that) and it appears your targets are buying it so ???.
- Hey PerV...I've just been back a few months after a ~year's hiatus so it has been awhile. Good to share a game again.

You can always go back them up later.

I like the Narna vote, except they are being replaced, so willing to see replacement quality first.

Start with Vifam townread please.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 685, havingfitz wrote:OK...all read through. Due to time/other games/RL constraints I did not take notes and make a londg drawn out catch up that I typically do that most people tend to hate.

i agree with your reads more or less, but you should reconsider vote for now, Narna is empty slot, so voting him is pointless
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 689, Ramcius wrote:

i agree with your reads more or less, but you should reconsider vote for now, Narna is empty slot, so voting him is pointless
Since you're here, do you have a readslist you can post?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 690, PeregrineV wrote:

not really, i still observing and evaluating people, but my susp/lynch list for today is Fuzzy, Pep, Wifam and Zekro, others are null mostly, too much lurkers
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 691, Ramcius wrote:
In post 690, PeregrineV wrote:

not really, i still observing and evaluating people, but my susp/lynch list for today is Fuzzy, Pep, Wifam and Zekro, others are null mostly, too much lurkers
why Zekro and Vifam?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Vifam »

Honestly no idea whats going on in this game rn but I want you guys to know that im here and I care
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Vifam »

Has fitz always been in this game
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Vifam »

nvm I just noticed he replaced in
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 676, TTTT wrote:
I'm claiming
2-Shot Conciserizer

Is this a real role
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 693, Vifam wrote:Honestly no idea whats going on in this game rn but I want you guys to know that im here and I care
How surprised would you be to find out I think you might be scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Vifam »

Define surprised
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Vifam »

I mean I guess it'd be interesting to hear why but getting called scum is part of the game
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”