Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1148, Andrius wrote:Persivul is 100% town.

I am confirming receipt of something I received in the middle of the night.
You know who you are.
Standard Baker procedure you receive something in the night you claim it to let the other person know it worked etc
In post 1151, Andrius wrote:I have to admit though: you were right to send it to me.
I'm not sure what I think of your first line though.

Regardless, I trust you.
Was suspicious the whole thing was a buddying attempt, like, THANKS FOR NOT LYNCHING ME IM POWERFUL TY
Still was a townread.
In post 1241, Andrius wrote:FULL DISCLOSURE:

I received a message from someone overnight.

They basically told me that they have a similar role to Jason's but stronger and more.
Said they hope I'm a True Friend.
Capitalized letters were theirs.

While I appreciate the vote of confidence messaging me, I can't help shake the fact that this is all sorts of troublesome.
The concern over buddying and/or paranoia over scum Strahd messengering people as a FREE action was suspicious.
Because Messenger as a not free action is pointless.
The fact that drealmers HAS this as a free action confirms my thoughts.
The fact that he didn't track last night is, frankly, worrying.
In post 1242, Andrius wrote:If it weren't for this I'd still be townreading them.
Healthy amount of skepticism.
In post 1245, Andrius wrote:They specifically told me who it was, implying that they wanted to in what could have been an anonymous message.
Clarifying to someone.
In post 1246, Andrius wrote:Thoughts:

+This person can, presumably, both message and do their action in the night. Which is strong. Two actions one night, strong. Unless messaging is free.
+Which makes me instantly suspect scum from mod-side.
+If town, this person is somewhat of a protective role, due to the relation to Jason.
+Again, the mod-side argument is scum should also have a protective role.
Messengering and other actions is strong... if the person would actually DO the other action.
Again, healthy amount of skepticism. The only innocents are bodies.
Scum should also have a form of protective ability.
In post 1247, Andrius wrote:Sly, you're talking about cologne.

I'm wondering if that's what this is.
The TRUE FRIEND was unsettling.
Especially given the fact that I thought it was buddying and the fact that you don't know me well enough to simply state your name as reason to trust me.
In post 1251, Andrius wrote:I mean, if this is indeed POWER HEAVY and/or ROLE MADNESS then, yeah, we should expect some overlap.

That being said, scum also have roles and they have to be balanced within their team so they'll likely have THINGs as well.
Not to mention a Traitor.

Doesn't change the fact that we're scumhunting first and scrutinizing claims as a secondary means of finding scum.
Messenger is stupid for sole role at night.
Scum have powers too.
There is value in pretending to be town.
In post 1255, Andrius wrote:
In post 1254, Dunnstral wrote:between the messenger and pine I'm much more likely to believe that pine is scum.

Also, keep in mind that they could have fake identified themself through the anonymous message.
This is possible, but their tone/words makes me believe they are who they say they are.
Dunn brought up the fact that the messenger might be trying to frame someone.
It made sense, to me, that drealmerz would write some TRUE FRIEND crap since we're not friends and don't have a history together to simply say I AM DREALMERZ NO WORDS ARE NECESSARY JUST LOOK INTO MY EYES.
In post 1309, Andrius wrote:Sly do you have any thoughts regarding my messenger?

Just curious.
Asking TownSlySly his thoughts. Because this is clearly bothering me and Sly is best bro in this game.
In post 1316, Andrius wrote:
In post 1313, drealmerz7 wrote:scum:

culted
andrius
slysly
shaziro

my view on persivul has switched to more likely completely wrong/misguided town

I think there are 3 scum because of the traitor, otherwise I'd be inclined 4 because of the seeming powers out there

I don't think multiple traitors makes sense

a messenger sounds interesting, not familiar with those type of mechanics so much so really no idea how it'd work

this is a flavor game and all the things have been flavor heavy - can you tell us how the message was relayed to you, andrius? the sender identified themselves and you believe it was them, did they just come to your room at night and talk to you? whatever you can share would be good, I think, at this point, since you've pretty much outed the more crucial info, which:

I have a hugescum ping here because you've outted their role (even if not fully, but to a degree that I'd be uncomfortable with if I were the messenger, of course not confirming nor denying if I am or not) it seems they trusted you with some private info and you dislcosed it, even if anonymously.
No, I think 3 scum and a traitor is totally viable in a power-heavy, known-swingy game.

Mod PM'd me a separate message from the DAYBREAK general one we all got.

For someone who frowns on outing this, you want details?
If I add flavor people might reverse-engineer what type of role it came from.

Also I disagree with your "hugescum ping" here because its weak as shit.
If I received a message that said DIE ANDY DIE you think I wouldn't out it?
And hey, what I received smelled of cologne so I definitely think it was a buddying attempt.

People who know me know they don't have to send secret messages to get at my heart.
This post in particular made me feel like it wasn't drealmerz who sent the message because he was playing cute re: messenger.
He's barking up the tree but he doesn't want to commit.
I inferred it wasn't him.
It was.
lol
In post 1318, Andrius wrote:Messenger is simply (with/without flavor ofc)
YOU RECEIVED A MESSAGE DURING THE NIGHT:

"WORDS"

Sender may or may not be named. Mine chose to reveal himself, or at least claim who he said he was.
Explaining messenger to the yet-unrevealed messenger.
In post 1321, Andrius wrote:
In post 1319, drealmerz7 wrote:yeah that's not what I was looking for but if you don't want to share that's cool I won't push it
Uhhhhhh
In post 1322, Andrius wrote:You know what.
I think this confirms my TINFOIL. The messenger might be STRAHD. Could be a means of reaching a traitor that doesn't cost an action.

The messenger claimed to be
Spoiler:
drealmerz. Hence my confusion.
This post was also another ITS NOT DREALMERZ since he's asking about flavor.
For someone who's scumreading me for outing him, he sure wanted to know about the flavor etc.
It made me think it wasn't him and felt that outing the fact that someone was framing him was something the town should know.
In hindsight, if he didn't want to be outed, why did he push so hard for info/flavor that he already knew?
Especially since he didn't actually tell me anything about his role other than the receipt of the message and vague IM STRONGER THAN JASON.
In post 1323, Andrius wrote:Shaziro I need your help.

Tell me all you know about pigeons.
Subtly claiming the flavor.
In post 1332, Andrius wrote:
In post 1323, Andrius wrote:Shaziro I need your help.

Tell me all you know about pigeons.
If this wasn't me being overt about flavor I don't know how else to do it.
Explaining.
In post 1335, Andrius wrote:drealmerz please.
Think about it.

I know nothing about your role.
That could be scum/ someone else trolling for all that.

I don't know how you're getting scum from this. At all. There's no play one way or the other regarding messengers.

I don't KNOW you're the sender. Nothing confirms you as sender. Mod didn't name you.

I hesitated because if it WASNT YOU you wouldn't need to ASK FOR FLAVOR you could have just been tee hee I know what it is because its me and not said anything.

You didn't have to bark up your own tree.
drealmers in a tiffy over the whole debacle.
Again, if he didn't want to be outed, why push?
The only thing the thread and I knew was that he was a messenger at this point.
His overreaction was what led him to the fullclaim.
Not me.
In post 1342, Andrius wrote:Which is why I didn't say anything immediately.
You played ball with me.
Then I got the impression it wasn't you.
And then you didn't even have to confirm/deny.
shrug
Thought process.
In post 1354, Andrius wrote:Look I get you had some plan as to what I'd do.
Sorry I don't conform to your intended outcome.
I play openly and, frankly, the TRUE FRIEND thing was straight-up buddying.

I may not be here tomorrow. Might take a day from this site.
Explaining.
TRUE FRIEND still worst part of the message.
STRONGER THAN JASON is #2.
In post 1387, Andrius wrote:
In post 1385, Shaziro wrote:I do think Dreal is panicing a lot for something that shouldn't be that major. I don't know that it's scummy to do so, though.
Agreeing that dreamlerz is making this his one big deal.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Andrius »

And there went X minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Andrius »

tl;dr

The message said little about his role other than HEY IM A MESSENGER. The mod did not confirm it was from drealmerz, the name was w/in the quotes so there was potential for forgery.
TRUE FRIEND reeked.
STRONGER ROLE THAN DEAD TOWNIE also reeked.

If you want to argue about play differences, I think claiming the insta-succeeding a quest ability D1 and getting the town to take the quest would have been the smart move, especially given how adamant dreamlerz is that winning quests hurts scum.
Not tracking last night is also unsettling.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1876, Andrius wrote:
In post 1854, Clumsy wrote: Day Two deadline is:
(expired on 2017-01-03 14:00:00)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Pine »

Deadline is right. Let's cut the crap.

We're not going to successfully get a flash wagon on someone new. If drealz or I were going to be lynched today, it'd have happened by now. Shaddow is our compromise
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Andrius »

I mean.
There's always the possibility one of you is scum and the reason you're not dead is because of resistance.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Andrius »

Pine that post had zero commentary regarding me.

I agree that a flash/vanity wagon is stupid but, forgive me, I could almost take it as "yeah and andrius lynch isn't happening today b/c deadline so lets not bother".

Don't go breaking my heart now.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:18 am

Post by kuror0 »

@mod
is kuroi in poke stick range? requesting it. Also on shaddow.

2 days left of this phase as of this post which means we should have at least 1 day where people are not on weekend/holyday over so I hope we get to hear some people who hasn't been around.

It is annoying that I used an ability to clear someone because I thought he was going to be for sure a lynch option today but what I get in return is that he vanished I understand besides the normal weekend v/la he has it is also holidays but he hasn't been around here at all. So I hope he tries to be more useful in the future or if he is too busy with RL stuff replaces out.

I'm against Pine lynch. drealmz is making me doubt with all the rage and AtE he has been throwing and I don't share his scum read on andrius yet, and still not fully sure it is scum fakeclaiming so I'm thorn on him. The last waggon is shaddow which is not something I hate. He has been almost as useful as kuroi so I'm fine lynching him. Gonna wait a lil more before I do something stupid if the game keeps going like this.
Too lazy to be scum.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Pine »

Andrius wagon isn't happening today because Town. Drealz wagon isn't happening today because Town (your paranoia about his messenger weirdness doesn't counter the Towntell I picked up on). Pine wagon isn't happening today because Town.

I am increasingly certain of Shaddow, not the least because there's extraordinary resistance to his wagon for someone who no one has a Townread on

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

andrius that is not really what I was looking for

you're simply repeating the outward things you already did and said

those aren't cohesive thoughts nor are they allowing me to get insight into your process on WHY you behaved as you did

you say it's how you play it as towny and we play towny differentl

show me how what you did is towny, how it is helpful to town, why it is town-motivated to do what you did as you did it
balance among all things
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1908, Pine wrote:Andrius wagon isn't happening today because Town. Drealz wagon isn't happening today because Town (your paranoia about his messenger weirdness doesn't counter the Towntell I picked up on). Pine wagon isn't happening today because Town.

I am increasingly certain of Shaddow, not the least because there's extraordinary resistance to his wagon for someone who no one has a Townread on
With your wagons yesterday and today, if you're both town you should be able to learn something from VCA.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

don't you recognize a password/codeword when you see one?

what sense does it make for you to out the True Friend in the thread?

why did you think I put it there? To call you a True Friend with capital letters so it would be extra warm and special????

you say you view what I did and am as towny, soooo, why are you not thinking "what is this guy's town-mentality for sending me this and how can I help him serve town with it?" did you think that at all?

what pro-town sense does it make to out someone else's abilities to ANY degree? the message, what was in the message about my abilities, and the talk that all that YOU did made happen to make me reveal myself, how does you doing that serve anything for town?

if I wanted to simply out all of that shit, I could say at the start of D2 "hey everyone, I can send messsages and I was going to send andrius this message:

lalalalaalthemessageIactuallysentandriuslalalala" but hey, I think it just makes sense to tell you all this and reveal it all. there you go. questions? oh what did I mean by more powerful than jason, okay, let me just tell everyone..."

NOOO

makes no sense
balance among all things
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Pine »

Ladies.

Fight it out tomorrow.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1910, Persivul wrote:
In post 1908, Pine wrote:Andrius wagon isn't happening today because Town. Drealz wagon isn't happening today because Town (your paranoia about his messenger weirdness doesn't counter the Towntell I picked up on). Pine wagon isn't happening today because Town.

With your wagons yesterday and today, if you're both town you should be able to learn something from VCA.
Both wagons were kind of anemic and there have been two flips, one a Traitor who was likely hedging his bets. Yes, VCA is helpful and informative, but it's far from definitive.

Are you always this counterproductive, or are you being deliberately obtuse?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Persivul »

Fuck you.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

this dialogue can happen today and not distract
I'm worried about not being alive tomorrow, you realize?
I can't believe I didn't fucking track

total fail and I will have a hard time forgiving myself and I tried blaming the mod but in my head I know it is my responsibility and I am really GRRRR over it (first time ever had the ability to be a tracker too! GRAHhhhhh) - team should be pretty upset and for those that don't believe me who are town will be rightfully upset with me after the game, especially if I die N2 having provided no tracking for us at all AND no survival of a mission and just caused a huge shitblah because I chose a bad message target

*sigh*

^^^^ it's all genuine too, ppl ^^^^
balance among all things
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1914, Persivul wrote:Fuck you.
Yeah? Fuck you too, guy. You've been after me all game for unusually garbage reasons, so it's a little hard not to take it personally.

Drealz, don't worry about it. I haven't decided whether to self-protect or heal someone else, but it's either going to be you or me.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Pine »

So really, table the not-gonna-happen until tomorrow.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

culted, shaz, or pers then
balance among all things
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1916, Pine wrote:You've been after me all game for unusually garbage reasons
Garbage? You admitted the claims were errors and said you were trying to correct a bad situation.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:42 am

Post by kuror0 »

dralmz you got a tr on shaddow?
Too lazy to be scum.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yep
said some some post ago he's #2 after you
balance among all things
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:06 am

Post by kuror0 »

ok let me re check before i ask why in case you already said it.
Too lazy to be scum.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

all he's done I don't really get anything scummy from it

it pretty much seems game solvey contemplative towny

the cases (?) on him suck majorly too
balance among all things
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:26 am

Post by kuror0 »

Ugg. I actually liked his last 2 posts but that was after he got prodded and he has been very lurky which makes me doubt if he looks good because he only provides so little content that he doesn't have to put himself out there. Plus pine or yours are lynchs I would like a lot less.
Too lazy to be scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”