kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by kuror0 »

why would you want to lynch me I said I was an investigative role. Not a full cop but definitely I would help catch scum and clear town. Plus I said I was bound to die kind of soon so why waste a lynch on me? You don't believe any of my claims or what?

why would you believe a vig took a shot on Creature over dunn who is a miller claim? (I get it creature wasn't exactly the most towny player ever but a vig shot on him over a claimed miller doesn't have that much sense imo.) Plus on the role flip it says he would only turn if he was killed by stahd himself and not any scum. So guide me here why you think it was the work of a vig.

@shaziro what's the lore of the item so we maybe have an idea of what it does or why someone stole it or if scum had a special reason to do so. Was Pine's claim of the item power anywhere related to the lore?
Too lazy to be scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

At this point Id shoot kuroi and all my scumreads over dunn
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

HEY DREALMERZ I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1295, SlySly wrote:Andrius, I listened to you at the end of the day yesterday. You said my concerns were a hail mary. As it turns out, my concerns were 100% right on about what I was saying. Pre-lynch/flip, you presented a scenario as an alternative explanation to my concerns. It seemed reasonable to me, so I went with it. Pre-lynch/flip you tried to backtrack explaining how you obviously didn't want to kill a town protective role. I'm not liking the smell. I can document it all if you'd like, but I'm sure you are well aware of what I'm talking about with each point.
Oh man I got full-named.

Yeah, I thought about this and to me, it seemed like you were throwing one last HAIL MARY in that you were scumreading him but didn't want to lynch him so this was your last-ditch effort to derail the wagon. I mean, I don't think you're actually scum but I was scumreading Jason and your attempt for a step back was noted.
I handled that badly.

I mean, the thing is, no, we shouldn't ever WANT to kill town protective/whatever roles because we don't want to kill town. But I thought he was mafia and went for him out of that. We can't back down from claimed roles simply because of what they claim.

Unless they're masons.
Nacho and I hydra'd once, as town, and lynched a claimed mason D1 because no partner backed them up.
Their partner was the one person who hadn't posted yet.
We lost that game hard.
Don't lynch masons, kids.
Its a bad idea.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1300, kuror0 wrote:why would you want to lynch me I said I was an investigative role. Not a full cop but definitely I would help catch scum and clear town. Plus I said I was bound to die kind of soon so why waste a lynch on me? You don't believe any of my claims or what?
If this is what you're calling a claim, it's a wee-bit too cryptic for my tastes. Tastes a bit scummy to me. A claim with no info. "I'm a PR, don't lynch me. I won't share or explain my results. Don't let that bother you." is how it strikes my ears.
In post 1168, kuror0 wrote: I confirm kuroi is not a scum. I can't confirm he is town but I confirm 100% sure he is not scum.
------------
In post 1300, kuror0 wrote: why would you believe a vig took a shot on Creature over dunn who is a miller claim? (I get it creature wasn't exactly the most towny player ever but a vig shot on him over a claimed miller doesn't have that much sense imo.) Plus on the role flip it says he would only turn if he was killed by stahd himself and not any scum. So guide me here why you think it was the work of a vig.
Had I been taking a vig shot last night, I would only target the miller if I was certain he was lying scum. If I wasn't convinced he was lying scum, I'd target who I most thought to be scum slipping through the cracks. Creature's wagon hopping would have definitely caught my attention.

As for the flip...
In post 1142, Clumsy wrote:
Creature's Role PMHello!

You are Ireena Kolyana. You travel with the [/color]
Adventurers
You have no powers, but
Strahd
has a special interest in you.

Traitor:
If
Strahd
leads the nightkill on you, he will instead convert you to a vampire, as well as the mafia team as a Mafia Goon.

Unless you are turned by
Strahd
, you win when all of the Mafia is eliminated from the party. If you are turned by
Strahd
, you win when the Mafia Faction controls 50% of the town.

Please confirm by replying with your role and alignment.
The role flip doesn't say Strahd has to lead the attack. In any game I've ever played as scum, the NK could be carried out by any member of the mafia, other than a traitor. That's what makes Creature's PM so interesting, it's specific in stating Strahd has an interest in Creature, then seems to list that interest as being Traitor, but in the description of what the outcome would be if Strahd lead the kill against him, Creature would have become a mafia goon. Holy smokes, BastardMan! Jason's PM didn't say anything about Strahd-lead NK's. My PM doesn't either. That leads me to believe only some players are "turnable" and Strahd knows he has to lead the kill to convert. Though I believe Strahd is not the only scum that can submit the night action, I believe Strahd will be submitting as many as he can if he knows that's a requirement of recruitment.

These are some of the factors leading me to believe the most likely scenario from last night is, Creature was vig'd and the Strahd-lead scum team targeted another player and failed.

That's what I will continue to believe until someone proves me wrong.

As soon as I saw Creature's flip, I knew that someone would come forth and be adamant about Creature being the scum NK. Not only was there one, there was 2, just Shaziro was indirect about it.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1303, Andrius wrote:Don't lynch masons, kids.
Oh, if you only knew how I've been done by my mason buddies in the past. My bestest friend ever, Mirth, was mason scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'm guessing you're setting up a mason claim. :giggle:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1306, SlySly wrote:I'm guessing you're setting up a mason claim. :giggle:
No but I'm making things crystal clear so if I die before I can claim you don't have to wonder what I've been up to.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also Sly pls if I were a mason it'd be with you obviously. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sly do you have any thoughts regarding my messenger?

Just curious.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1309, Andrius wrote:Sly do you have any thoughts regarding my messenger?
Obviously, I'm not one who trusts masonries, neighborhoods, or anything of the sort, which your messenger would fall into, imo.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

I mean "masons" these days are guaranteed to be clear, unlike back in your days of olde.
I mean, GODFATHERS are frowned upon now so "masons" not being clear to each other is a whole different ball.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1302, Andrius wrote:HEY DREALMERZ I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU
that's good
nor I you
or anyone else

catching up reading
interesting shifts in some reads, for sure
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

scum:

culted
andrius
slysly
shaziro

my view on persivul has switched to more likely completely wrong/misguided town

I think there are 3 scum because of the traitor, otherwise I'd be inclined 4 because of the seeming powers out there

I don't think multiple traitors makes sense

a messenger sounds interesting, not familiar with those type of mechanics so much so really no idea how it'd work

this is a flavor game and all the things have been flavor heavy - can you tell us how the message was relayed to you, andrius? the sender identified themselves and you believe it was them, did they just come to your room at night and talk to you? whatever you can share would be good, I think, at this point, since you've pretty much outed the more crucial info, which:

I have a hugescum ping here because you've outted their role (even if not fully, but to a degree that I'd be uncomfortable with if I were the messenger, of course not confirming nor denying if I am or not) it seems they trusted you with some private info and you dislcosed it, even if anonymously.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1311, Andrius wrote:I mean "masons" these days are guaranteed to be clear, unlike back in your days of olde.
I mean, GODFATHERS are frowned upon now so "masons" not being clear to each other is a whole different ball.
My general outlook is, if it's in "Coney Island" or "Theme Park", anything goes. GF frowned upon? This is not my grandfather's mafia!!!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1314, SlySly wrote:
In post 1311, Andrius wrote:I mean "masons" these days are guaranteed to be clear, unlike back in your days of olde.
My general outlook is, if it's in "Coney Island" or "Theme Park", anything goes. GF frowned upon? This is not my grandfather's mafia!!!
Unless its "BASTARD" I trust it 100%.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1313, drealmerz7 wrote:scum:

culted
andrius
slysly
shaziro

my view on persivul has switched to more likely completely wrong/misguided town

I think there are 3 scum because of the traitor, otherwise I'd be inclined 4 because of the seeming powers out there

I don't think multiple traitors makes sense

a messenger sounds interesting, not familiar with those type of mechanics so much so really no idea how it'd work

this is a flavor game and all the things have been flavor heavy - can you tell us how the message was relayed to you, andrius? the sender identified themselves and you believe it was them, did they just come to your room at night and talk to you? whatever you can share would be good, I think, at this point, since you've pretty much outed the more crucial info, which:

I have a hugescum ping here because you've outted their role (even if not fully, but to a degree that I'd be uncomfortable with if I were the messenger, of course not confirming nor denying if I am or not) it seems they trusted you with some private info and you dislcosed it, even if anonymously.
No, I think 3 scum and a traitor is totally viable in a power-heavy, known-swingy game.

Mod PM'd me a separate message from the DAYBREAK general one we all got.

For someone who frowns on outing this, you want details?
If I add flavor people might reverse-engineer what type of role it came from.

Also I disagree with your "hugescum ping" here because its weak as shit.
If I received a message that said DIE ANDY DIE you think I wouldn't out it?
And hey, what I received smelled of cologne so I definitely think it was a buddying attempt.

People who know me know they don't have to send secret messages to get at my heart.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1313, drealmerz7 wrote:scum:

culted
andrius
slysly
shaziro
Sly he's on to our masonry.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Messenger is simply (with/without flavor ofc)
YOU RECEIVED A MESSAGE DURING THE NIGHT:

"WORDS"

Sender may or may not be named. Mine chose to reveal himself, or at least claim who he said he was.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah that's not what I was looking for but if you don't want to share that's cool I won't push it
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also your entire catchup post had scumreads at the beginning without justification for any of them besides myself related to the messenger claim.
drealmer pls
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1319, drealmerz7 wrote:yeah that's not what I was looking for but if you don't want to share that's cool I won't push it
Uhhhhhh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

You know what.
I think this confirms my TINFOIL. The messenger might be STRAHD. Could be a means of reaching a traitor that doesn't cost an action.

The messenger claimed to be
Spoiler:
drealmerz. Hence my confusion.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Shaziro I need your help.

Tell me all you know about pigeons.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

pretty sure andrius gotta be scum after all that

town doesn't out the existence of a PR and the relative strength of that PR when it comes from someone they are TRing heading into EoD

you even outed the code I was going to use to confirm to you that I was the messenger so you knew it wasn't from someone claiming to be me

bad form all around

your continuation of it reeks

you know I'm the sender

I'm asking you (pretty much giving you the go-ahead) to tell the flavor of the send in thread SO I KNOW WHAT IT IS, because I don't and the information is useful to me, and I would like it, please

all of it

you state the awareness of that if you share the flavor it could be reverse engineered to figure out my class, well, I was giving you the go ahead, soooo, why the hesitance? at that point I felt you'd already shared the things I didn't want shared (all 3 of them - that you got a message at all, that is MY ABILITY TO DISCLOSE, NOT YOURS, what I told you, and my password to be used as I saw fit at whatever point)

a messenger pigeon, eh? you could have simply said "a little birdie sent it to me" or someshit - all your moves here are scum-motivated to try and paint me as scum

or you're a fool, but, I don't think that is true at all

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”